Hop To
Page 5 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 22 23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Trump's not going to be impeached, DC isn't dumb enough to give the armed populace of this country a reason to give DC a bleach job. The crooked insiders will make every effort to make him look bad, including committing felony's. Neither party wanted Trump, maybe that's why he's popular wink .

Mid term elections will be interesting, old school leadership on both sides better watch out, the people of this country are cleaning house.

Dunno that. He's been an epic clusterphück of a POTUS so far, and it's not like he's a Republican anyway! I'm for thinking that there's ample congressional energy to hit the reset button and have Pence instead. That's assuming there's enough concrete evidence to do so. My guess, and that's what it is and all it is, is that they are very close to having that evidence.

Here's what Comey DIDN'T say.

"I'd like to go on record to assure the American public that Mr. Trump is a legitimately-elected president who has the full trust and support of the American intelligence services. Any rumors of collusion have been found to be baseless, and our current investigations center around finding and prosecuting those who leaked otherwise."

In fact he said pretty much the opposite.

I woke up this morning fully prepared to hear I was wrong, and that we could put this crap to bed and rally behind the POTUS. That's what I wanted to hear; I want to get this train rolling and it ain't happening with this cloud hanging over. Didn't hear that.

Yeah, he should have shut down deep water drilling in the Gulf at 3000 ft deep as being too dangerous while giving $4 billion to Brazil (read Soros's Petrobras) to drill in waters 6000 ft deep, moron. cool

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
JellO, if you were a dog you would be a schit eater. You're so stupid you think you you're smart.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Wise words.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*INHALES*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Comey just stated for the record that Obama didn't order any surveillance on Trump, and no record found that he was wiretapped.

And there was no evidence to support Trump's Tweets.

Just because Comey may not have been ordered to tap Trump Tower doesn't mean it didn't happen. Afterall Watergate was bugged by renegades working outside the system.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Donald Trump has been used to being the big kid on the block. He could say and do whatever he wished, and if people didn't like it, he just said "screw em", and that was that. It doesn't work that way when you're president. The president of this country is the most scrutinized person on the planet. Everyone's eyes, and ears, are on him 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I don't care what some of you think, he has no business being on Twitter in the first place.....period. If he suspected Obama of wiretapping him, all he had to was pick up the phone and order someone to investigate. If he had proof, then he should have made it public. If there was no proof, then he should have kept quiet about it until such time that he had proof. If he comes out of this proven to have lied, it is not going to bode well for his future.

Wise words.

Yep....Trumps pick for SCOTUS also appeared before congress and pretty much killed it today but instead of talking about what a wise choice he made we're talking about all this FAKE Russian chit.

And by "fake" I mean the FBI's investigation of colusion as well as Trump's promise of wiretap proof will both turn out to be partisan BS.

IC B2

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
I wonder if Trump has the goods, and is waiting for the Comney types to play their hand. Than bam, Trump that.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Wise words.

*INHALES*

I should have known you'd be following me. Is there some kind of alert or something you get when I post?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by viking
I wonder if Trump has the goods, and is waiting for the Comney types to play their hand. Than bam, Trump that.

No need to wonder. wink

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Hold up there friend.

Let's cover Trump's tweets about 'wiretapping'
-Took the media heat off Sessions
-Used MSM reports about it as proof, which made the media look bad at least in the eyes of the sane because either it's fake news, or it is true
-If true, gives more than enough reason to investigate Trump-Russia collusion and find nothing (we have exactly 0 evidence as of right now)

Now let's make some assumptions
-Trump has proof he was surveilled illegally by Obama, possibly at the behest of Obama himself but certainly order of Valerie Jarret
-He's not releasing his evidence because he wants to smoke out deep state operatives like Comey, who refused to recommend charges against Clinton, and anyone else that wants to open their mouth and insert foot at these hearings

Working with those assumptions
-Trump would be poised to recommend Comey resign or to replace him, as well as a lot of people at the top of our intelligence communities
-Last week he said we'd know a lot more about everything in 2 weeks- that was after these/today's hearings were scheduled

Is Trump giving his enemies enough rope to hang themselves with? I'm going with yes, yes he does. In the campaign he has proven to be a master at it. We'll see what he does about these activist judges obstructing his immigration/refugee EOs. I'm thinking he has a plan. Rome wasn't built in a day. And you can't drain D.C. in a day, or a month, or maybe even a year.

Off topic... I'm also betting he's letting Ryan hang himself with this healthcare bill in ways that are not obvious enough yet.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I should have known you'd be following me. Is there some kind of alert or something you get when I post?

Cloud of flies hoverin 50 deep over your posts is a dead giveaway, even when not downwind.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Wise words.

*INHALES*

I'm sorry. I should apologize.

You've been 100% spot on about everything this election cycle.

Don't forget to re-elect President Ted Cruz and Vice President Carly Fiorina in 2020!!

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Cloud of flies hoverin 50 deep over your posts is a dead giveaway, even when not downwind.

He keeps responding. It's so easy.

Then name drop Cruz and it's "Why did you bring up Ted Cruz?"

About all I can do with his political posts is laugh these days.

I'll be the first to say I was wrong when ironclad proof of Trump-Russia collusion is brought forth and Trump is impeached and jailed.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
And in case anyone missed it today... Comey said there is no evidence that has to support Trump's Saturday AM tweets about wiretapping.

remember guys you're dealing with lawyers who are career politicians. What is the definition of the word "is?" ring a bell?

Here's what Comey said, in a nutshell:
-I personally don't have any evidence that anyone literally 'tapped Trump's wires' as Trump said in his tweet
-I personally don't have any evidence Barack Obama ordered any surveillance on Trump for political reasons

Reading between the lines:
-Trump was definitely surveilled
-Because the Obama administration ordered it or the IC went rogue

Let's not even get into the leaks.

He just said he's not seen jack squat. And the IC would be wise, in protecting themselves, to not give Comey any of that evidence. Comey is covering his own ass.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Wasn't this the time Comey the Clown was gonna act pissed cause President Trump suggested the FBI was involved in some way, and *demand* an apology for his pure-as-the-driven-snow organization, as the NYT "reported".

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Fubarski

He keeps responding. It's so easy.

Then name drop Cruz and it's "Why did you bring up Ted Cruz?"

About all I can do with his political posts is laugh these days.

I'll be the first to say I was wrong when ironclad proof of Trump-Russia collusion is brought forth and Trump is impeached and jailed.

You're in good company. smile smile smile

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

Yep....Trumps pick for SCOTUS also appeared before congress and pretty much killed it today but instead of talking about what a wise choice he made we're talking about all this FAKE Russian chit.

And by "fake" I mean the FBI's investigation of collusion as well as Trump's promise of wiretap proof will both turn out to be partisan BS.

BINGO!

What was the #1 thing nearly every single voter thought was the #1 most important issue that defined the election. THE SUPREME COURT!

You haven't seen any real opposition to Gorsich, have you? Why? Let's see......tweets, Russia, Sessions, # of inaugural spectators etc.

Brilliant! We get the Supreme court back in order without much of a fight and hope RBG croaks soon.

And to think, some are worried that Trump doesn't know what he's doing. Ha!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Good point.

How long are the FBI/Russia/Trump/Poosay-grabbing hearings going to take vs. the Gorsuch nomination?

Last edited by bigfish9684; 03/20/17.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Good point.

How long are the FBI/Russia/Trump/Poosay-grabbing hearings going to take vs. the Gorsuch nomination?

A long long f'n time, I just hope Ivanka shows up nude.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wise words.

*INHALES*

Reminds me of my current state of affairs with this "sycamore" wagon burner, or WTF he is.

Pat,....if it ain't "Man Crush" it's something worse, eerie, creepy, and obsessive compulsive to the extreme,.... ENERGY VAMPIRES.

Garlic man,....keep it close,....

Silver Bullets ? .....your call.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Reminds me of my current state of affairs with this "sycamore" wagon burner, or WTF he is.

Pat,....if it ain't "Man Crush" it's something worse, eerie, creepy, and obsessive compulsive to the extreme,.... ENERGY VAMPIRES.

Garlic man,....keep it close,....

Silver Bullets ? .....your call.

GTC

Nope. It's a man crush. I get an alert every time Pat posts via my iPhone. It's not hard to write a script that'll send me an email every time he posts something with any key words I choose in it.

Maybe I should write a script that will PM Sycamore every time you post something?

Re-elect Ted Cruz in 2020!! It's not how you pick the booger but how you eat it.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Page 5 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (1beaver_shooter, 257 roberts, 12344mag, 204guy, 257wthbylover, 10gaugemag, 60 invisible), 2,282 guests, and 1,288 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,505
Posts18,509,246
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.