Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by deflave
Bump for freedom.

Dave

Is that you, GanjaFarmer?

Yes.

Ganja

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Bump for freedom.

Dave

Is that you, GanjaFarmer?

Yes.

Ganja

Mutterf*cker! FB2 was right again!

Ganja, you're over your PM limit.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Angus1895
News flash, I just got to Josephine county to nite. In Grants Pass along the river in the park I may have found evidence of black magic or voodoo. If some one wants to post the the photo, I can text it to you. I don't do photobucket.

PM me. I will apply black magic and post the evidence for all to see.

You are my favorite minority.

GFY!

Clark
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well for all you pikers out there...

Met Ganja at 8 Pm.... he and his wife didn't mind me and my wife having to be an hour late, they just stayed in the bar until we got there...

Great guy! What can I say...amazing what he grossed last year, and just getting started.. very astute business man...

His and my wife hit it off real well.. in fact they went shopping together on Saturday most of the afternoon... mine showing his all the antique shops and stuff like that... His wife is big into antiques, and is looking to open a "gallery" in town some time this fall...

We had Steak etc for dinner... Ganja the Gentleman, wouldn't allow me to pay for a thing....invited us over to his 'estate' after dinner... and we watched a couple of movies, and had drinks until the wee hours of the morning...

Ganja showed me his collection of pistols... he's really into 1911s... had some really out of sight ones... his favorite was a Gold Plated one given to him by Daniel Noriega in Panama before he got busted by the US Government....

Ganja also insisted I call him by his personal name, not his screen name.... had a simple honky name... David T. Clark... I asked him if the "T" stood for Tyrone.... Told me his name wasn't no ghetto name...It stood for Travis... David Travis Clark....said his "cracker Mama" gave him that name...

Ganja and I spent Saturday at his indoor range shooting ARs... he had a couple of those $4000 ones made her in town... up scale stuff... Guy is cool, goes strictly first class...

In fact, we left our beater car at Red Robin overnight, and Ganja brought us to his house and them home in his Bentley "Flying Spur"... he even let me drive that Baby.... talk about a lot of horse power...

His wife, Kim and Mine took her Bentley Continental out when they went shopping on Saturday...while he and I burned thru AR Ammo in his indoor range....

I was surprised, he owns 25 medical marijuana clinics here in Oregon, and then manages another 15 for high end investors out of LA and NYC...He's an astute business guy, but that MBA in Business from Harvard, Magna Cum Laude... what else would you expect...

Truly a magical evening and fantastic weekend... Thanks to you guys for setting it up...I think Dave and I are going to be good buddies... Called me up for Lunch today... over at his place... Cracked crab and lobster... felt bad the wife had to work and couldn't get off... But Kim sent home a "doggie Bag" for her.... Next weekend, she and Kim are flying up to Portland to go shopping...

And if you are wondering who bought Spanky's place... Small world the internet is...if it hadn't been for the campfire, they'd have never lined up...

Dave liked where the wine operation, could assist the Marijuana growing operations.... him having 500 acres of crop based on 5 pieces of property he bought locally... not to include his mansion he had built here locally....

was kinda cool too... most people have a pet dog or cat or something like that... Dave/Ganja had a tame Cheetah... Did ya ever get to pet a Cheeta and listen to him purr just like a big house cat? How cool is that...

Dave said he'd let me post ONE pic of him... he use to have several photo lay outs with him in it for GQ....but then he started getting stalkers etc....so he let his hair grow out and quit with the GQ wardrobe and went Jamaican Native... keeps the attention down...

but for those that want to know what the REAL David Travis Clark looks like: ( he gave me permission post this on the campfire, the gentleman he is!)

[Linked Image]

He doesn't mind being called David, but he told me his close friends call him Travis... he told me he'd prefer I call him Travis...

Oh, and Spanky is his favorite campfire member....

He thinks Big Fish is a douche...

deFlave makes him laugh....

He thinks Schtick is a genius...

and Surprising, Bwana was holding out on us....he's Travis' cousin, and His "Boy"... kind like Tatto... remember in the 80s, "Boss, Boss De Plane, De Plane"....

Truly a magical weekend...Had a Great Time Travis! and thanks for the hospitality and the friendship!!!

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Outstanding!

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
GFY?

"Good For YOU!"

Thanks Kingston...

Next time he's in BeanTown, I could probably line up you and he meet for lunch of something of that sort...

I did bring up your name during Drinks, and Travis's Response was "Who???"....

Guess He didn't remember you...

guess like Spanky, he only hangs with the higher rollers and down to earth guys like myself...

When I did mention you lived in Massachusetts... he said after he graduated from Harvard... He kinda thought most of the people there were real dumbassses, leftist ideologists... but I know he wasn't referring to you...

He told me and the wife about passing thru Havre, Montana once.... he thought it was kinda funny that the locals thought that Harvard University was named after Havre Montana...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
You still think Ganja is Deflave and you wrote all that? That's a big investment of time and effort making crap up.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ok guys.... I'm Prohibiting all y'all from smoking any more of the wacky tobaccy.... buncha weirdos..... crazy

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire

[Linked Image]

Also a famous movie star...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Originally Posted by Seafire

[Linked Image]

Also a famous movie star...

yeah, I know its hard to tell those Afro Boys apart...

That isn't Ganja.... That is Bwana on the right, Ganja's cousin... and on the left is Alfalfa.... who's handle is Big Fish on the campfire...claims to live in Bothell WA, but actually Ganja told me he's from Newark...and he's really a Wigger... not really Black, only wishes he could be...

Kinda shows don't it...

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You still think Ganja is Deflave and you wrote all that? That's a big investment of time and effort making crap up.

Kinda like most of your posts?

I see your point...

We all know daFlavo is one of YOUR sock puppets...

The Real DaFlavo, died last year in a Whorehouse in Havre...

Too much wine women and song for one evening...

or so the Montana Legend goes...

although it is said he died with a smile on his face, surrounded by beer cans of beer he loved and a boner in his hand....

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I'm looking at moving to OR and starting a grow op. I hear Josephine county is good for it.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I'm looking at moving to OR and starting a grow op. I hear Josephine county is good for it.

I can line ya up with Ganja.... Dave knows of some prime locations, smaller than his.. but still perfect for your endeavor....

Fireball 2 can set you up with Irrigation if needed...

I'm sure being a campfire member, Dave will reduce his finders fee some... and I know Fireball 2 will give you his California Transplant Rate....

I recommend the Cave Junction Area... I KNOW you'll fit right in down there... your kinda folks...

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Less than 24 hours in Grants Pass, found a Voodoo, black magic holy sight. Had all three of my spayed heeler bitches dry humped by a Rotwieler disobeying German from its crippled owner, jump started a physchotic self mutilated hysterically sobbing bag lady's car, in a middleastern owned mini mart. The owner said in broken English he wanted some goat meat for ka bob, and decided he better take up drinking beer to fit in around town. This place is a nut house. Did see the new Red Robin, it was packed!

Last edited by Angus1895; 03/21/17.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hey leave me out of your fantasy involving me working with any grower. AIN'T EVER GUNNA HAPPEN.

LOL
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Less than 24 hours in Grants Pass, found a Voodoo, black magic holy sight. Had all three of my spayed heeler bitches dry humped by a Rotwieler disobeying German from its crippled owner, jump started a physchotic self mutilated hysterically sobbing bag lady's car, in a middleastern owned mini mart. The owner said in broken English he wanted some goat meat for ka bob, and decided he better take up drinking beer to fit in around town. This place is a nut house. Did see the new Red Robin, it was packed!

Fear and loathing...in Grants Pass...

A wise man is frequently humbled.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
[Linked Image]

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Hey leave me out of your fantasy involving me working with any grower. AIN'T EVER GUNNA HAPPEN.

As your attorney, I advise you to take a hit out of the little brown bottle in my shaving kit. You won't need much, just a tiny taste.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Page 46 of 47 1 2 44 45 46 47

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 163bc, 65 invisible), 2,513 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,806
Posts18,477,524
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.