Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 23 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 22 23
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
My take on all this is that Comey has outlived his usefulness to the American people.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
My take on all this is that Comey has outlived his usefulness to the American people.

My take is Comey will be in place until he has outlived his usefulness to Trump. Time will tell.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
BF, I hear Trump cant ditch Comey until he proves unfit for the job by some perceived illegality. In fact, Comey just lately remarked he was going to be there many more years.

I hope God has other plans for the bastid.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He could fire him now, but firing the head of the FBI while they are investigating you is probably a bad look.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Good news, MM. Lets get the new SCJ installed and then fire his ass.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
comey lost all . . . ALL credibility long ago.

His statement that we were stuck with him for 6 more years tell me he has dirt on enough folks to "buy" his POsition.

MORE of the swamp that needs draining . . .

Lotta pond scum in DC.

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gitem_12
I'd like Jeff, with a certain degree of logic,

Between all the estrogen and dope running coursing through his veins, that logic you seek just isn't there...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by gitem_12
I'd like Jeff, with a certain degree of logic,

Between all the estrogen and dope running coursing through his veins, that logic you seek just isn't there...

Not just jeff...can anyone specifically state how Russia influenced our election

were they changing votes?

we're they forcing people to vote one way or the other, by duress or bribery?

aside from those direct instances...the lefts argument that Russia influenced our elections is invalid

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
And in case anyone missed it today... Comey said there is no evidence that has to support Trump's Saturday AM tweets about wiretapping.

remember guys you're dealing with lawyers who are career politicians. What is the definition of the word "is?" ring a bell?

Here's what Comey said, in a nutshell:
-I personally don't have any evidence that anyone literally 'tapped Trump's wires' as Trump said in his tweet
-I personally don't have any evidence Barack Obama ordered any surveillance on Trump for political reasons

Reading between the lines:
-Trump was definitely surveilled
-Because the Obama administration ordered it or the IC went rogue

Let's not even get into the leaks.

He just said he's not seen jack squat. And the IC would be wise, in protecting themselves, to not give Comey any of that evidence. Comey is covering his own ass.

Here's what I don't get. We are supposed to believe that the FBI/Comey has been investigating Trump since July, but did not try to intercept communications at his headquarters. Really? I'll tell you this. If the FBI, or some other alphabet agency, didn't "tap" the Trump Tower, Comey needs to lose his job.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Of course it's invalid, even obama said so in his Dec 16 interview as well as Comey, Rogers, Clapper and everyone else in the know. But the "narrative" must remain in order to destroy Trump's presidency and of course, keep it running through the mid-terms when the morons (like JeffO) will believe this tripe and vote democrat.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
I think it was Hillary who initially brought it up. I DO remember listening, and thinking what a crock it was. She was obviously repeating a script designed to create a lie that could be strengthened by repetition. That's all they have. Once the allegation is made, the legal process kicks in, taking a lot of time and money, not proving a damn thing, and STILL casting doubt on Trump. Regardless of what the truth is, the allegation is TREATED like the truth. A legal system that can let a criminal like Clinton skate, is useless.

Last edited by benchman; 03/20/17.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
What if an American citizen had revealed the truths about Hillary, Podesta and the DNC through Wkilileaks as it is alleged that the Russians did? Where would the controversy be?
Or would that American citizen have been prosecuted for revealing hidden truths and lies?
What if the American citizen was an accredited investigative reporter? Would that have been illegal but not prosecutable as Comey suggests?
Is the only real question about the act or who commits the act? If so, why?
Of course this begs the question, is it all basically BS with no significance except political theater?

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Hold up there friend.

Let's cover Trump's tweets about 'wiretapping'
-Took the media heat off Sessions
-Used MSM reports about it as proof, which made the media look bad at least in the eyes of the sane because either it's fake news, or it is true
-If true, gives more than enough reason to investigate Trump-Russia collusion and find nothing (we have exactly 0 evidence as of right now)

Now let's make some assumptions
-Trump has proof he was surveilled illegally by Obama, possibly at the behest of Obama himself but certainly order of Valerie Jarret
-He's not releasing his evidence because he wants to smoke out deep state operatives like Comey, who refused to recommend charges against Clinton, and anyone else that wants to open their mouth and insert foot at these hearings

Working with those assumptions
-Trump would be poised to recommend Comey resign or to replace him, as well as a lot of people at the top of our intelligence communities
-Last week he said we'd know a lot more about everything in 2 weeks- that was after these/today's hearings were scheduled

Is Trump giving his enemies enough rope to hang themselves with? I'm going with yes, yes he does. In the campaign he has proven to be a master at it. We'll see what he does about these activist judges obstructing his immigration/refugee EOs. I'm thinking he has a plan. Rome wasn't built in a day. And you can't drain D.C. in a day, or a month, or maybe even a year.

Off topic... I'm also betting he's letting Ryan hang himself with this healthcare bill in ways that are not obvious enough yet.

I hope you're right but I think Trump just over reacted when he learned that the feds were listening to calls between the Russian ambassador and someone at Trump tower.

Neither one of us know for sure though so we'll see.

Until that time lets go back to arguing about which beer tastes the worst because I'm sick of politics and especially sick of politicians whether elected or appointed.
And regardless of what that fugstick Comey says he is NOT an investigator/public servant, he's a bought and paid for politician.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some of you people are asserting that the only reason Trump won was that Russians leaked info out about Hillary.

So you are telling me that HRC lost because of Wikileaks? That it had nothing to do with the horrid campaign she ran, the fact that she only campaigned in venues "friendly to her (like Palm Beach, or SoCal), and that Trump had nothing to do with the fact that the White Blue collar vote went for him because he was in the Rust Belt talking jobs, borders, and deregulation?

Come on! Put the bong down.

Trump out campaigned Hillary. He talked about things that voters want to hear about. They don;t give a care about transgendered bathrooms, but do care about jobs, security, regulation, and taxes. Bill Clinton told Hillary and told Hillary that is what she needed to hammer, and she refused to do it and instead listened to her sorry assed advisors that have never worked outside of NYC, DC, or LA/SF.

HRC lost because she is an intolerable bitch to anyone she comes in contact with, and arrogantly demanded to become the first woman President. Demanded it be presented to her as if she was the royal princess ascending to the throne instead of someone who earned the trust of the American people by her words and deeds.

Russia influenced the election? Pleeze! HRC influenced enough voters negatively without the aid of Vlad Putin to sink her own ship. The Left is in dreamland fantasizing that some miracle with occur that Trump is driven from office, Pence abdicates, and Hillary is then coronated in 2020. That's about as realistic as me dreaming that Warren Buffet deeds me his fortune and Jessica Simpon wants to sleep with me everyday and my wife doesn't see that as a problem. Dream on!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trump will be fine. It's just the first time in his life he has encountered resistance that he can't just throw lawyers at and outspend the opposition. I suspect he's learning a lot.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hatari
Some of you people are asserting that the only reason Trump won was that Russians leaked info out about Hillary.

So you are telling me that HRC lost because of Wikileaks? That it had nothing to do with the horrid campaign she ran, the fact that she only campaigned in venues "friendly to her (like Palm Beach, or SoCal), and that Trump had nothing to do with the fact that the White Blue collar vote went for him because he was in the Rust Belt talking jobs, borders, and deregulation?

Come on! Put the bong down.

Trump out campaigned Hillary. He talked about things that voters want to hear about. They don;t give a care about transgendered bathrooms, but do care about jobs, security, regulation, and taxes. Bill Clinton told Hillary and told Hillary that is what she needed to hammer, and she refused to do it and instead listened to her sorry assed advisors that have never worked outside of NYC, DC, or LA/SF.

HRC lost because she is an intolerable bitch to anyone she comes in contact with, and arrogantly demanded to become the first woman President. Demanded it be presented to her as if she was the royal princess ascending to the throne instead of someone who earned the trust of the American people by her words and deeds.

Russia influenced the election? Pleeze! HRC influenced enough voters negatively without the aid of Vlad Putin to sink her own ship. The Left is in dreamland fantasizing that some miracle with occur that Trump is driven from office, Pence abdicates, and Hillary is then coronated in 2020. That's about as realistic as me dreaming that Warren Buffet deeds me his fortune and Jessica Simpon wants to sleep with me everyday and my wife doesn't see that as a problem. Dream on!

I agree. To put it simply, Trump swung the rust belt union vote and THAT won him the presidency.

Did some of that have to do with Clinton's dirty laundry getting hung out? Absolutely, but it wasn't the sole factor. And frankly, I don't care who hung it out.

Trump is just starting. I hope he pulls it together and gets somethings done.

As to Comey, I have no problem with the guy. He burned Hillary down on national live TV and then threw a last minute wrench in her campaign with the announcement of a second email probe.

Hell, he could of announced the investigation into Trump and Russian ties then, and didn't. I like the guy.

Deep State Mooner

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Put a "truthometer" in the chamber/meeting room.
One would most likely think the batteries were dead.
They aren't going to speak of what's really going on intel-gathering wise in an open setting.
Dog & Pony show, nothing more.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
To ME it's not a matter of Russia "helping him win" or "information leaking that effected"...if there was collusion between the 2 parties, and promises/gifts owed at a later date

We have a problem

And before guys jump up my azz with defending rebuttals, nobody...and I mean nobody knows what any candidate would do to be the most powerful man/woman in the world.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I agree with that as well. Russia has a vested interest in not having Clinton in the Whitehouse. That much is obvious.

Did they cut a deal with Trump, or simply let slide out some ill gotten info to further their cause? If the former, we have a problem, if the later, not so much.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Trump will be fine. It's just the first time in his life he has encountered resistance that he can't just throw lawyers at and outspend the opposition. I suspect he's learning a lot.
You have no way of knowing what resistance he has encountered, or how he dealt with it.

Page 6 of 23 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 1badf350, 74 invisible), 2,564 guests, and 1,335 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,514
Posts18,509,439
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.