Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 23 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 22 23
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MadMooner
I agree with that as well. Russia has a vested interest in not having Clinton in the Whitehouse. That much is obvious.

Did they cut a deal with Trump, or simply let slide out some ill gotten info to further their cause? If the former, we have a problem, if the later, not so much.

I agree,,,obviously Russia didn't pull any levers in the voting booth, obviously the propaganda may have effected the vote...I don't care about any of that, but meetings with promises either of financial/political agendas involving Campaign members or current staff...is a big issue in our way of life as we know it.

Fine the media is full of chit, but now the FBI and NSA are too ?,,and then the CIA will be lying next ? There is either a TON of coincidences, or some BS is/has taken place.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
I agree with that as well. Russia has a vested interest in not having Clinton in the Whitehouse. That much is obvious.

Did they cut a deal with Trump, or simply let slide out some ill gotten info to further their cause? If the former, we have a problem, if the later, not so much.

I agree,,,obviously Russia didn't pull any levers in the voting booth, obviously the propaganda may have effected the vote...I don't care about any of that, but meetings with promises either of financial/political agendas involving Campaign members or current staff...is a big issue in our way of life as we know it.

Fine the media is full of chit, but now the FBI and NSA are too ?,,and then the CIA will be lying next ? There is either a TON of coincidences, or some BS is/has taken place.

so...what are your thoughts on the documented connections between Hillary and Russia?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

given Hillary's uranium deal with Russia, I don't agree with your first statement

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Good, good. VERY glad to see some independent thought taking place here. Progress!

Manafort and Stone, Stone and Manafort.... if Trump has sufficient insulation from them he may survive this yet; if not, he's toast.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You should read more about the uranium deal.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gitem_12

so...what are your thoughts on the documented connections between Hillary and Russia?

I think it needs looked into with an official investigation, but the priority should be the people in power right now...for they are making decisions that effect all of us as we speak.

Considering the the Twit in N.Korea, we have serious issues at hand, those come first...in my humble opinion.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Russia has a vested interest in not having Clinton in the Whitehouse. That much is obvious.

Obvious why? What vested interest. Who did the 'Russian reset?' Whose State Department oversaw the sale of 20% of U.S. uranium to Russia? Hillary Clinton.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

I think it needs looked into with an official investigation, but the priority should be the people in power right now...for they are making decisions that effect all of us as we speak.

Considering the the Twit in N.Korea, we have serious issues at hand, those come first...in my humble opinion.

you're missing the point. we have documented collusion between Hillary and Russia, but everyone is supposed to be scared about so far...made up allegations between trump and Russia.

personally I can't see why we wouldn't want to be allied with russia.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Read up on the uranium deal.

Obvious because of the O administrations, and Hillary's, position on the Arab Spring, the Ukraine, Russia's support for Syria, Assad........

They were on opposite ends on policy in middle east where Russia is now trying to exert more influence.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

you're missing the point. we have documented collusion between Hillary and Russia, but everyone is supposed to be scared about so far...made up allegations between trump and Russia.

Allies, Great. Just don't turn your back on Putin. He'll fugg your dog for sure.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Trump will be fine. It's just the first time in his life he has encountered resistance that he can't just throw lawyers at and outspend the opposition. I suspect he's learning a lot.

That's pretty much as I see it too. He's used to having his way, and not having to worry about the consequences. There is a big difference being Donald Trump the rich guy, and Donald Trump the president. The sooner he figures that out, the better off we'll all be. I am ready for him to build a wall, stop Muzzies from coming here like they own the place, put a real conservative on SCOTUS, and put faith back in this country. I don't give a rat's rearend what Obama did, that's ancient history. Just get on with what we elected him to do, and quit baiting the press....although I do like the fact knowing that they are still sore that Hillary lost. That look on their faces the day after the election was priceless.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I'd like Jeff, with a certain degree of logic,

Between all the estrogen and dope running coursing through his veins, that logic you seek just isn't there...

Not just jeff...can anyone specifically state how Russia influenced our election

were they changing votes?

we're they forcing people to vote one way or the other, by duress or bribery?

aside from those direct instances...the lefts argument that Russia influenced our elections is invalid

I'll tell you, but you won't listen.

Through a series of actions against Clinton, to include emails hacked and released in batches timed to cause maximum damage and the creation and dissemination of ACTUAL fake news, which most of you guys bought HL&S, they succeeded in putting a pall over her.

Do you not remember the alt.right running wild with stories of her sex trafficking ring and so on?

In an election decided by a scant 70,000 swing votes or whatever it ended up being, it was huge. I'd say Russia swung it, but we'll never know for sure, and it's not real relevant anyway. There's no outcome from this mess that reverses the election. None.

Personally I'm fine with that as I find a Hillary to be equally destestable as Trump, just in different ways.

Of far, FAR more import now is figuring out if Trump was complicit in this. It's becoming clear that his advisors and high-ranking campaign officials were (Manafort, Stone, Flynn) so the only real question remaining is can Trump be tied to their actions.

Then, the next question is can PENCE be connected. He might have sufficient distance from all this to survive and become POTUS. If not it falls to Ryan. I don't think there's any suspicion on him so that's as far as I see this possibly going: President Paul Ryan.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter

Made up ?, how do you know that ??? The investigation has been going on since July, we'll find out soon....and I don't want to be friends with Putin

Allies, Great. Just don't turn your back on Putin. He'll fugg your dog for sure.

Exactly, he can't be trusted...cruising drive-bys on our shores to begin with...he's a POS

Last edited by Bwana_1; 03/21/17.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
was any of the information released (any proof it was released by Russia?) not true?

not to mention there was already ample information put there that anyone with a brain (yes Jeff, we realize that statement doesn't apply to you) would not vote for hillary to begin with

this whole spectacle is purely about the left not accepting trump(or anyone for that matter) beating hillary. however it's just as much the establishment rattling their sabres over the fact tha the American people elected someone who is not a career politician

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
No, we just don't listen to Obama ball washers and a doper to boot. You've been wrong here since you first soiled this place with your liberal spooge

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Made up ?, how do you know that ??? The investigation has been going on since July, we'll find out soon....and I don't want to be friends with Putin

Exactly, he can't be trusted...cruising drive-bys on our shores to begin with...he's a POS

July...exactly. don't you thin if there was anything there that it would have been outed before the election?

don't you believe for one second thst we don't do the same damned thing with our ships?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I'll tell you, but you won't listen.

Through a series of actions against Clinton, to include emails hacked and released in batches timed to cause maximum damage and the creation and dissemination of ACTUAL fake news, which most of you guys bought HL&S, they succeeded in putting a pall over her.

Do you not remember the alt.right running wild with stories of her sex trafficking ring and so on?

In an election decided by a scant 70,000 swing votes or whatever it ended up being, it was huge. I'd say Russia swung it, but we'll never know for sure, and it's not real relevant anyway. There's no outcome from this mess that reverses the election. None.

Personally I'm fine with that as I find a Hillary to be equally destestable as Trump, just in different ways.

Of far, FAR more import now is figuring out if Trump was complicit in this. It's becoming clear that his advisors and high-ranking campaign officials were (Manafort, Stone, Flynn) so the only real question remaining is can Trump be tied to their actions.

Then, the next question is can PENCE be connected. He might have sufficient distance from all this to survive and become POTUS. If not it falls to Ryan. I don't think there's any suspicion on him so that's as far as I see this possibly going: President Paul Ryan.

Name one time this election season you have been right about one of your political predictions. Provide proof. Just one time, Jeff. Should be pretty easy.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Jello, let me know when China, Japan and Mexico open their borders, import muzzies, and put them on welfare.

Youre ok with the fbi not finding the leakers of Trumps discussions with foreign leaders (illegal), Comeys crew not rec prosecution of Hillary for her server (illegal), Clapper lying to congress on surveillance of us (illega), Fbi wiping Hillarys computer and helping destroy it after they investigated her (illegal), Comey surveillance of Trump, a private citizen startng july last year (illegal), DNC conspiring with Hillary campaign to rig vote against Bernie (illegal), revealing Trumps tax return (illegal).....while chasing the liberal scheme/dream of a POSSIBLE illegal Russian collusion. Nine months and no evidence. And you have the stupidity to tell someone they dont listen? You reject facts to hold to your feelings?

You are a disingenuous, socialist commie POS.

Yes, your type, as you admitted above is to ignore reason and keep up with your lies to make what you call progress with campfire guys.

Someone previously posted you were either stupid or a traitor.

I now know which.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter

July...exactly. don't you thin if there was anything there that it would have been outed before the election?

don't you believe for one second thst we don't do the same damned thing with our ships?

You're not hearing me,
I haven't formed an opinion of guilt or collusion, I'll wait to hear the findings from the investigation. I don't care about Hillary's reputation nor if she hangs, but deal with the problem at hand first.

I hope all the Trump foray is total horsechit, and we can move forward as a country. We have real issues in the fore front, that need dealt with in an effective manner for the welfare of all. He should stop the Tweeting BS, and quit pissiing down the backs of most of our allies, we may need them soon.

Basically he should grow the fk up, and start sleeping with his wife...she's the hottest First lady in history

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Jaguar, there's too much stoopid there to address.

We're gonna find out. I've put my hand on the table as to what I think happened and will happen. If or when it turns out I'm correct I expect an apology from some of you.

If not, I'm not going anywhere. I'll take my medicine.

I have a deep respect for the electoral energies that put Trump in office. I LOVE populism. That's the real tragedy here. There are good Americans who are in a world of hurt due to the policies of our elected officials, both R & D, and they SPOKE.

And... traitor? For pointing out the obvious here- that it's looking more and more likely that our POTUS is explicitly co-opted by Russia? Fück you, jaguar. I'm a patriotic American. I love this country.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 7 of 23 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (204guy, 12344mag, 257wthbylover, 10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 19rabbit52, 59 invisible), 2,248 guests, and 1,276 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,505
Posts18,509,229
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.