Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 23 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 22 23
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Jaguar, there's too much stoopid there to address.

We're gonna find out. I've put my hand on the table as to what I think happened and will happen. If or when it turns out I'm correct I expect an apology from some of you.

If not, I'm not going anywhere. I'll take my medicine.

I have a deep respect for the electoral energies that put Trump in office. I LOVE populism. That's the real tragedy here. There are good Americans who are in a world of hurt due to the policies of our elected officials, both R & D, and they SPOKE.

And... traitor? For pointing out the obvious here- that it's looking more and more likely that our POTUS is explicitly co-opted by Russia? Fück you, jaguar. I'm a patriotic American. I love this country.

Name one thing you've been right about this election season. I dare you.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
This whole investigation is a waste of time. The American people showed in the election that we don't care if Trump lies or uses locker room talk in private conversations. We don't care if some of his group talked to Russians. And we sure as hell don't care about his tax returns. He was a private citizen and could do whatever the heck he wanted.

Yes, he does embarrassing things nearly every day but he isn't Hilary. That's all I care about. Even if he gets impeached it was worth it to me to hear her concession speech. That and Judge Gorsuch. And repealing obamacare.

His enemies in the media can go to hell.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

so...what are your thoughts on the documented connections between Hillary and Russia?

I think it needs looked into with an official investigation, but the priority should be the people in power right now...for they are making decisions that effect all of us as we speak.

Considering the the Twit in N.Korea, we have serious issues at hand, those come first...in my humble opinion.

you're missing the point. we have documented collusion between Hillary and Russia, but everyone is supposed to be scared about so far...made up allegations between trump and Russia.

personally I can't see why we wouldn't want to be allied with russia.

Made up ?, how do you know that ??? The investigation has been going on since July, we'll find out soon....and I don't want to be friends with Putin

Originally Posted by MadMooner

Allies, Great. Just don't turn your back on Putin. He'll fugg your dog for sure.

Exactly, he can't be trusted...cruising drive-bys on our shores to begin with...he's a POS

July...exactly. don't you thin if there was anything there that it would have been outed before the election?

don't you believe for one second thst we don't do the same damned thing with our ships?

Dont be a dumbass gitem. We need to keep investigating Trump, which Comey said, for two reasons, which he didnt say. One, as long as they are investigating they dont have to tell the results and clear Trump, thus helping delegitimize his election and keep dumbasses like Jello in their circle jerk mode.

Also, as long as Trump is investigated they can keep leaking his private conversations to further handicap him. grin

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/21/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
I've said it before, and say it again...I hope it's all a BS witch hunt, let's prove it's all lies and move onward. For it to haunt his reign in the Whitehouse, all while trashing his integrity and reputation...certainly doesn't help anyone including his hardcore supporters.

We should want the truth if national security is at risk, and if facts aren't found then everyone can STFU.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S

We're gonna find out. I've put my hand on the table as to what I think happened and will happen. If or when it turns out I'm correct I expect an apology from some of you.

I have a deep respect for the electoral energies that put Trump in office. I LOVE populism. That's the real tragedy here. There are good Americans who are in a world of hurt due to the policies of our elected officials, both R & D, and they SPOKE.

And... traitor? For pointing out the obvious here- that it's looking more and more likely that our POTUS is explicitly co-opted by Russia? Fück you, jaguar. I'm a patriotic American. I love this country.

Trump is a genius and he is too brilliant to be co-opted by Russia. Maybe the guy who Trump fired got co-opted or even his former campaign manager. But not Trump never. Liberals will say anything to stand in his way. I'm not calling you a liberal. I'm referring to people I know who are liberals. They think Trump is stupid but you don't get to become one of the richest men in the world by being stupid.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by StarGazer

Trump is a genius and he is too brilliant to be co-opted by Russia. Maybe the guy who Trump fired got co-opted or even his former campaign manager. But not Trump never. Liberals will say anything to stand in his way. I'm not calling you a liberal. I'm referring to people I know who are liberals. They think Trump is stupid but you don't get to become one of the richest men in the world by being stupid.

Welcome to the Fire, you'll fit right in here...I'd rather hear the facts, than preconceived notions on your good personal friendship with the POTUS

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Is "Deep in the timber" akin to "sittin under a pine"

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Thanks for being a reasonable conversationalist.

That may turn out to be true; and is what I said earlier: it's all going to come down to the degree of plausible insulation Trump has between Stone, Manafort, Flynn, and whomever else that we don't know about yet.

It really does not help their cause that these clowns keep getting caught in bald-faced lies, and that Trump's desperate tweets just reek of "GUILTY!"

On that note his tweets prior to the Comey hearing were singularly pathetic.

Rivaled only by his tweets based on watching FOX and reading Breitbart wacko conspiracies.

Anyone here not dismayed by that should just recuse themselves from this conversation out of sheer dumbphückitude. His tweets have been ludicrous. This is not a genius playing chess. This is a cornered dog snapping at branches.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"Anyone here not dismayed by that should just recuse themselves from this conversation out of sheer dumbphückitude. His tweets have been ludicrous. This is not a genius playing chess. This is a cornered dog snapping at branches."

Because you[a known flake] says so?

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Because I [a person with a brain] say so.

Try it sometime!

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Has TRH pinned all this on the Jews yet?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Try it sometime!

No thanks, I'm good using mine, and anything you say is taken with[less than] a grain of salt.

FJB & FJT
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[quote=MadMooner]....

...Progress!ives...

Fixed it.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Try it sometime!

Name ONE thing you've been right about this political season. ONE DAMN THING.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MagMarc

Ha! smile

When the SHTF on this for real, it'll be an interesting test of the erstwhile Conservative notions of personal responsibility and accountability. 'Cause so far it's all just dodge, weave, duck, blame, deflect, and generally act like children trying to keep a toy from being taken away.

We cannot have a POTUS that cooperated with Russia to help get elected. Period. End of story. THAT is patriotism. THAT is respect for our democracratic principles. THAT is respect for our Constitution.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

Try it sometime!

Russian interference

That the fake news aimed at Hillary was fake

That members of his campaign were in contact with Russia

And soon... that Trump is removed from office in disgrace.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by MagMarc

Ha! smile

When the SHTF on this for real, it'll be an interesting test of the erstwhile Conservative notions of personal responsibility and accountability. 'Cause so far it's all just dodge, weave, duck, blame, deflect, and generally act like children trying to keep a toy from being taken away.

We cannot have a POTUS that cooperated with Russia to help get elected. Period. End of story. THAT is patriotism. THAT is respect for our democracratic principles. THAT is respect for our Constitution.

What if it's happened before? And YOU didn't even know that it did?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Raeford
Is "Deep in the timber" akin to "sittin under a pine"

No, though I do have a large lot of pines out back...I refuse to be gullible enough to swallow any BS fed to me by the media or the Whitehouse, I'm a free thinker than doesn't allow peer pressure to influence my thought process. Which will be followed by insults by the mob, which won't change my opinion either.

Being coerced to form your opinion based on popularity doesn't fit my style...and mob mentality isn't discussion, it's just boring childish BS.

I hope it's all unfounded accusations, and the President can move forward with his term...time will tell.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What if Bigfoot is real? What if we didn't land on the moon?

Show me proof of past POTUS's colluding and we'll go from there.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

Try it sometime!

Russian interference

That the fake news aimed at Hillary was fake

That members of his campaign were in contact with Russia

And soon... that Trump is removed from office in disgrace.

Where's your EVIDENCE. Show me one shred of EVIDENCE.

ETA I only asked you this like 6 times, and the first time I don't ask for evidence, you trot out a line of BS with, of course, no evidence.

Last edited by bigfish9684; 03/21/17.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Page 8 of 23 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

619 members (1lessdog, 1234, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 64 invisible), 2,625 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,521
Posts18,509,659
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.