Hop To
Page 11 of 23 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 22 23
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by MadMooner
...it was Hillary all along feeding info to the Russians so she could throw the election and then destroy Trump once he was in office (Insert evil laugh here).

Bwaa! Bwaaaaaaaa!

[Linked Image]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Originally Posted by benchman
I am at a loss as to how Jeff is so sure Trump is in bed with the Russians.

Because he surrounds himself [b][color:#3333FF]with idiots who are also convinced[/color][/b], regardless of what the evidence says..

Still watches MSNBC

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by MadMooner
...it was Hillary all along feeding info to the Russians so she could throw the election and then destroy Trump once he was in office (Insert evil laugh here).

Bwaa! Bwaaaaaaaa!

[Linked Image]

Things I see: Russia-Clinton connections

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I am at a loss as to how Jeff is so sure Trump is in bed with the Russians. This is quite simply, a lie. With the GOP AND the Democrats both gunning for Trump AND in charge of the intelligence community, it is preposterous to imagine he could keep such a thing under wraps. If he CAN, I want him on MY side. They are making a big show about nothing at all, with the sole intent being to damage a Trump Presidency. The truth be damned.

I didn't like it when Sean Spicer said yesterday that Mike Flynn was a campaign volunteer and that Manafort had a limited role in the campaign when he was the actual chairman.

Talk like this looks like they are distancing themselves from these two. Like they know something bad is coming. Unless he was told to say these things specifically he shouldn't have said anything at all. Why give fodder to the news outlets.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by hatari
Some of you people are asserting that the only reason Trump won was that Russians leaked info out about Hillary.

Can you comprehend the nuances between "necessary" and "sufficient". Comey's flirting was necessary. No one said it was sufficient. Work on that for a while.

You might want to read the text from his testimony and pressers regarding HRC.
Then get back to us.
And which democrat were you 'here' pre-election? There's so many of you it's hard to keep up.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by StarGazer

I didn't like it when Sean Spicer said yesterday that Mike Flynn was a campaign volunteer and that Manafort had a limited role in the campaign when he was the actual chairman.

Talk like this looks like they are distancing themselves from these two. Like they know something bad is coming. Unless he was told to say these things specifically he shouldn't have said anything at all. Why give fodder to the news outlets.

"A very limited role, for a very short time" shocked

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

And another shows up...again.

FJB & FJT
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S

Exactly. Say nothing instead. It's so damned obvious what Spicer is doing. Calling Flynn a campaign volunteer might be even worse. Makes it sound like he was a nameless teenager handing out flyers in the parking lot. He was speaking on stage as the warm up to Trump most times.

I guess these statements could be harmless but they sounded suspicious to me.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Raeford

I've been here, thank you...and that's exactly what he said, ya know facts ??? Or are only we responsible for our words ?, those aren't "fake news words", that came out of his mouth.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Because I [a person with a brain] say so.

Try it sometime!

You should at least try to answer these question if you want to retain a shred of credibility.

People like jeff_O are sheep that can't think for themselves, they only blindly follow. He has chosen to live in a fantasy world like most liberals. He will gladly yield all his freedoms for a false sense of security promised by a bunch of bureaucrats only interested in their own personal gain. Some people just don't have the capacity to think logically and understand only what they are told.

[/quote]

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I am at a loss as to how Jeff is so sure Trump is in bed with the Russians. This is quite simply, a lie. With the GOP AND the Democrats both gunning for Trump AND in charge of the intelligence community, it is preposterous to imagine he could keep such a thing under wraps. If he CAN, I want him on MY side. They are making a big show about nothing at all, with the sole intent being to damage a Trump Presidency. The truth be damned.

Yep.

It's not hard to get a sense of things... unless you let partisanship close your mind...

Spicer was flat out lying. Bad optics.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"Bad optics" lol

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Raeford

I've been here, thank you.

A month.Who were you the last time?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Yep.

It's not hard to get a sense of things... unless you let partisanship close your mind...

hey Jeff...the man with a brain...did you ever figure out how to.open a nosler box

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Maybe after he gets the Nosler box open and his velcro shoes velcroed he can find evidence of Russian collusion with Trump and post it here.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MagMarc

A month.Who were you the last time?

I'm just a new guy, who wonders why he came sometimes.

Last edited by Bwana_1; 03/21/17.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I care about you grouchy recalcitrant SOB's... I really do.... and while it's going to be somewhat amusing watching you guys eat crow, considering how much shït you pitch me, it's also very concerning to me that you are in such utter denial about this. You're gonna get dope-slapped HARD. I suggest you turn down the partisanship and then turn on your brain. This is really not that hard to see the rough outlines of. The information is all out there.

It couldn't be more clear, now, that members of his campaign (Manafort, Stone, Flynn) colluded. The only remaining question is whether Trump can be tied to it. Based on his hysterical guilty-as-sin-incarnate tweeting.... I say "yep!" But we'll see.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Yep.

It's almost like you've been in a Coma for the last 8 years...

Page 11 of 23 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 56 invisible), 2,587 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,519
Posts18,509,632
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.