Toddly Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Yep, Trump vindicated again. They will never learn I guess.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Toddly Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Turned on the News and they just reported it also. Trump team was surveilled after the elections. ..... And now spicer just revealed it in the press conference.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Better put a 'watch' order out on Jeffrey-o wink

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

This^^^, especially those dumb fuggs gghost and jello, the same kind who years ago in germany who swallowed hitlerys, uh hitlers bs.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raeford

You mean if he goes hari-kari, we can watch?

I'll make the popcorn...

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Yeah, if anyone sees him on a bridge or building get it on video.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Toddly
Turned on the News and they just reported it also. Trump team was surveilled after the elections. ..... And now spicer just revealed it in the press conference.
....and said it was "incidental"...

Yeah, right...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by RWE

I'll make the popcorn...

Maybe he'll Facebook livestream it?

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by Toddly
....and said it was "incidental"...

Yeah, right...

Surveillance is surveillance, unless IT isn't. whistle

FJB & FJT
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Please note Politico broke this, which is a Leftist Blog.

Let's see what McCain and the other blowhards have to say now. Will they keep hammering "wiretapping" as their way to save face?

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This ain't good for Trump.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I have held off commenting but JFC can you be any dumber than you are? There are rocks that are smarter than you and not by just a small margin.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

Tell me how you can spin this with a straight face. The Left has been demanding "proof" of his ""wiretapping" claims. While this is not proof of "wiretapping", it certainly is proof that he and his people were being watched. In Washington, that's all you need for vindication. Time to stop dreaming of impeachment or something else that will bring HRC back to you.

Last edited by hatari; 03/22/17.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Ha! You must be beside yourself with remorse and embarrassment. Psychologists and grief counselors will be in short supply for the foreseeable future. I'd call and get yours scheduled sooner than later.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

?????

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Ha! You must be beside yourself with remorse and embarrassment. Psychologists and grief counselors will be in short supply for the foreseeable future. I'd call and get yours scheduled sooner than later.

Maybe he can can get a discounted rate if he hooks up with Mika or keith for treatment.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

lol!!!

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
I'll play devil's advocate. It's likely the target of surveillance was foreign, probably someone like the Russian ambassador. Say a member of Trumps team, someone like Flynn, calls the ambassador and his conversation with the ambassador is "incidentally" recorded.

Does scenario above back up Trumps claim that Obama had Trump Tower "wire tapped"?

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Sad.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by hatari

Tell me how you can spin this with a straight face. The Left has been demanding "proof" of his ""wiretapping" claims. While this is not proof of "wiretapping", it certainly is proof that he and his people were being watched. In Washington, that's all you need for vindication. Time to stop dreaming of impeachment or something else that will bring HRC back to you.

Have you ever seen a lying lib with a straight face?

He will want to know why he has to have a straight face.

I Dindo Nuffin
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Nah. The truth means nothing at all to these libs.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NeBassman
I'll play devil's advocate. It's likely the target of surveillance was foreign, probably someone like the Russian ambassador. Say a member of Trumps team, someone like Flynn, calls the ambassador and his conversation with the ambassador is "incidentally" recorded.

Does scenario above back up Trumps claim that Obama had Trump Tower "wire tapped"?

How can you ask that question with a straight face here on the Trumpfire?

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

If they surveille you and record me and leak it, didnt they also surveille me?

You libs are hell on semantics, huh? What means is, right?

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by pal

Nah. The truth means nothing at all to these libs.

Rong, the truth is an anathema to them. wink

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Ok, lets go with your scenario. If this 'incidental' recording was done while Flynn was at Trump Tower, then TT was under surveillance at that moment, right?
Also whist playing devils advocate, under who's watch was Flynn illegally surveilled? Which agency and under who's direction broke the law by not immediately erasing any reference or voice recording of a U.S. citizen?

FJB & FJT
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by curdog4570

How can you ask that question with a straight face here on the Trumpfire?

Maybe because I actually read the article?

Nunes described the surveillance as most likely being “incidental collection.” This can occur when a person inside the United States communicates with a foreign target of U.S. surveillance. In such cases, the identities of U.S. citizens are supposed to be kept secret — but can be “unmasked” by intelligence officials under certain circumstances.

Nunes said his new information appears to show that additional members of the Trump transition team — beyond former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn — were unmasked. This means they were identified in U.S. intelligence reports.

He said the information that he had seen and was disseminated across the intelligence community appeared to him to have "little or no apparent intelligence value."

He also said he did not know yet whether the Trump transition team members who were unmasked were communicating from Trump Tower. Earlier this month, Trump claimed in a series of Tweets that former President Barack Obama ordered a wiretap of the phones at Trump Tower — something Nunes reiterated on Wednesday he had no evidence of.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
The story is the widespread dissemination of the info.

Look, all electronic communications are intercepted LEGALLY. It is undeniably legal for the US IC to collect all "foreign" communications. Foreign communications include purely domestic communications routed through foreign servers and the like. So, that is most communication in the world. But for those not covered, we have agreements with foreign governments to access and use their information. So while it might be illegal for the US to spy on Americans in America, it isn't for the British. And while British intelligence might not be able to spy on British subejects in Britain, the NSA can. All that needs to be done is to execute a simple agreement between the two countries to share intelligence and Americans spy on British citizens and the British spy on us. This is all LEGAL and the agreements allowing this have been in place since the 1970s.

Thus practically all intercepts under this bulk collection are "incidental" and "legal"...exactly the wording Nunez used. What wasn't incidental and legal was the mining of this vast collection of data for communications involving Trump and his associates and then releasing said information obtained thusly.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"Nunes described the surveillance as most likely being “incidental collection.” This can occur when a person inside the United States communicates with a foreign target of U.S. surveillance. In such cases, the identities of U.S. citizens are supposed to be kept secret — but can be “unmasked” by intelligence officials under certain circumstances."

Like for political purposes?

FJB & FJT
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Jeff, I generally try and stay out of the ruckus that you incite by making ridiculous assessments and assertions but damn boy, you make it tough.

Please explain how this reflects poorly on president Trump. How is this not good for Trump?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Yes, that appears to be that case when it came to Flynn.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by JoeBob
The story is the widespread dissemination of the info.

Look, all electronic communications are intercepted LEGALLY. It is undeniably legal for the US IC to collect all "foreign" communications. Foreign communications include purely domestic communications routed through foreign servers and the like. So, that is most communication in the world. But for those not covered, we have agreements with foreign governments to access and use their information. So while it might be illegal for the US to spy on Americans in America, it isn't for the British. And while British intelligence might not be able to spy on British subejects in Britain, the NSA can. All that needs to be done is to execute a simple agreement between the two countries to share intelligence and Americans spy on British citizens and the British spy on us. This is all LEGAL and the agreements allowing this have been in place since the 1970s.

Thus practically all intercepts under this bulk collection are "incidental" and "legal"...exactly the wording Nunez used. What wasn't incidental and legal was the mining of this vast collection of data for communications involving Trump and his associates and then releasing said information obtained thusly.

Take this post and beat Jello and NeBassman over the head with it.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Oh, Nunez is now saying that there were "multiple FISA warrants" involved. Somebody is going to jail. Heads will be on pikes by the time this is done.

Crazy statement by Trump vindicated once again.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Yes, that appears to be that case when it came to Flynn.

And this^^^ is why BOTH parties have basically lost all credibility IMHO.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
What I want to know is why everybody was standing up at those investigative hearings the other day saying "This didn't happen."

and "FISA warrants were not used."

And all of a sudden, it appears it did happen, and they were used.

That would make the NSA admiral and Comey complete liars, or complete idiots, right?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Jeff, I generally try and stay out of the ruckus that you incite by making ridiculous assessments and assertions but damn boy, you make it tough.

Please explain how this reflects poorly on president Trump. How is this not good for Trump?

I doubt you will get an answer.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
those dudes are being required to live in two worlds at once. got a clue to what i say?

the truth/words for the public and the real truth/reality for the powers that be. obama and his justice dept located themselves above the commoners, and were operating as the powers that be. and hillary was their candidate, not trump. \

putin saw it all happening. (well, his organization). what was he supposed to do, stand by and not move to protect his own best self-interests?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
somewhere in that article it says something about no evidence of Russian contact

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Lets assume that Trump had decided that Comey was a snake and wanted to get rid of him, what better way than to let Comey testify to Congress and then reveal directly contradictory info Trump had had in his pocket all along?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
What I want to know is why everybody was standing up at those investigative hearings the other day saying "This didn't happen."

That would make the NSA admiral and Comey complete liars, or complete idiots, right?

Comey is a complete liar without any credibility.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Political graveyards are littered with the bodies of those who'd underestimated Donald Trump. Haha. They never learn. They just keep lining up to be next.

"I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man." --Robert Duvall.
"Fill your hand, you son-of-a-bitch!" --John Wayne.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MagMarc

Comey is a complete liar without any credibility.

Comey spoke for the FBI AND the DOJ in those hearings saying that "Nothing would support Trump's Tweet that he was wiretapped".

I don't trust any of those damned spooks.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Twitter feed from foreign journalist. It looks like it is NSA against CIA and FBI and there may be an actual whistleblower who revealed himself through the proper whistleblower channels. This could be huuuuuuuuuuuuuge.

35m
Jonathan Langdale ??? @jlangdale
Nunes: "There will be more information by Friday, The @NSAGov is cooperating very very well."

#ObamaGate

33m
"Intelligence reports"
"Not related to Russia"
"I've only seen some"
"It's in the dozens"
"Who ordered unmasking"
-Nunes

#ObamaGate

34m
"Some of it seems to be inappropriate."
-Nunes

#ObamaGate

33m
Nunes says that the @FBI is not responding to their requests, but @NSAGov is providing all the reports involving unmasking.

#ObamaGate

33m
"It is possible" that @realDonaldTrump was "personally involved" in unmasked FISA collection.

#ObamaGate

Nunes: these "intelligence reports ended up at this @Whitehouse," implying Obama administration.

#ObamaGate

31m
Nunes wants the @CIA to provide what he seems to know that they must have.

#ObamaGate

31m
Nunes is very peeved that his two-week old request to @FBI & @CIA has not been returned.

@NSAGov is only one cooperating.

30m
Nunes is implying that a whistle-blower "with proper clearances" used whistle-blowing channel to bring him FISA information.

#ObamaGate

23m
Nunes said new information is coming in two days. That's going to be the full list of Trump campaign unmasking from the @NSAGov.

13m
Here's the deal, Nunes invited @AdamSchiffCA to get same info he got and Schiff refused to go.

He refused the offer from @DevinNunes.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Gee, who could have OK'd the surveillance?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ironbender

Maybe that dude that visited the Fed Judge in HI last week?

FJB & FJT
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by jaguartx

NO VIDEO please, I see that dopehead on a bridge or building I'm chunking his ass off them!

Trump Won!
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

Haven't heard that. Details?

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Haven't heard that. Details?

The AA[Kenyan I think] guy that took an impromptu "golf" trip last week to HI and happened into the first judge that struck down the most recent Immigration EO.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wondered when (not if) Trump would set the hook. Looks like he let them get the bait in their belly before he yanked back. Talk about hook line and sinker. This seems almost too good to be true.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
I think it's too early to get too excited. Here's a quote from the original Politico story:

Earlier this month, Trump claimed in a series of Tweets that former President Barack Obama ordered a wiretap of the phones at Trump Tower — something Nunes reiterated on Wednesday he had no evidence of.

Last edited by Buck_; 03/22/17.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Buck_
I think it's too early to get too excited. Here's a quote from the original Politico story:

Earlier this month, Trump claimed in a series of Tweets that former President Barack Obama ordered a wiretap of the phones at Trump Tower — something Nunes reiterated on Wednesday he had no evidence of.

Fake news.

Did you watch the press conference? Nunes made air quotes when he said "wiretapping". He was clearly speaking about literal old fashioned wiretaps and not to the greater issue of surveillance.

But hey, keep tricking that MSM chicken.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I think the point is that Nunes has no evidence that Obama ordered it. But we all know.

Fake news.

Did you watch the press conference? Nunes made air quotes when he said "wiretapping". He was clearly speaking about literal old fashioned wiretaps and not to the greater issue of surveillance.

But hey, keep tricking that MSM chicken.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RWE

I'll make the popcorn...

Pissant ain't got the resolve......or the balls.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

This ain't the first time they have been proven to be both.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gitem_12
somewhere in that article it says something about no evidence of Russian contact

No Schit..............you sure?

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by jaguartx

NO VIDEO please, I see that dopehead on a bridge or building I'm chunking his ass off them!

That would be a twofer, one video of Jeff0 going "Splat!" and one video of you chukin' his ass, oh what glory days!

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Trump didn't intend that term literally, but rather as a common reference to surveillance.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 12344mag

http://m.hannity.com/articles/hanpr...ouse-intel-chairman-says-trump-15670617/

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag

http://m.hannity.com/articles/hanpr...ouse-intel-chairman-says-trump-15670617/

I wonder if Trumps in his office yelling "fish on" smile

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Am I missing something, or doesn't "incidentally" mean that there was no targeted wiretapping of Trump and associates?

Does seem to be a case to be made about seriously overbroad lack of masking names in intelligence reports in regards to Trump's team and then disseminating them more widely than was needed. Not the same as actually wiretapping Trump tower, but serious enough to be a major scandal.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by hatari

Just a troll. Ignore it

Camp is where you make it.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Am I missing something, or doesn't "incidentally" mean that there was no targeted wiretapping of Trump and associates?

Does seem to be a case to be made about seriously overbroad lack of masking names in intelligence reports in regards to Trump's team and then disseminating them more widely than was needed. Not the same as actually wiretapping Trump tower, but serious enough to be a major scandal.
Incidentally, is a pretty convenient and easily contrived scenario. Oops, we inadvertently surveilled Trump and his people...I don't trust the left at all.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Incidental collection"

[Linked Image]

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by benchman

Incidentally, is a pretty convenient and easily contrived scenario. Oops, we inadvertently surveilled Trump and his people...I don't trust the left at all.

Neither do I.. but the job of our intelligence agencies IS to spy on pretty much everybody outside of our country 24x7. So the fact that Trump transition team members' conversations were recorded is nothing surprising - if it was while they were talking with legitimate people who should be surveilled.

There's nothing wrong about those conversations being intercepted, and people should know it and expect it.

What is WRONG is targeting those team members in regards to unmasked names AND to spread it throughout the gov't hoping for leakers.

It's not the wiretapping that's an issue if the targets are legit (King of Saudi, Prez of Afghanistan, etc, etc), it's the spreading and leaking of that info.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

If you can't put it together, you're definitely missing something. LOL

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

Seriously, you wrote that with a straight face?

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Is this statement based on the 'facts' you revealed in the Comey thread? You know, the one little opinion piece that said if Commie doesn't step forward with evidence it is proof of Trump's guilt...cause that is pretty congruent with your thought process as far as I can tell.

Jeff, when the next Kentucky Derby rolls around can you do me a small favor? I'd appreciate it if, in order, you could pick the horses. Not much of a gambling man but I'm good for a sure thing. It's mostly your last place pick I'm interested in...cause in some respects, you truly bat 1000.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

If you called somebody on craigslist about a tractor for sale and later find out that your conversation was recorded because he's a meth dealer, would you seriously claim that you yourself had been wiretapped?

Any crime targeted at you has nothing to do with the wiretap on OTHER people, it would be if the prosecutor released the call even if it wasn't regarding drugs just to embarass you or make political points.

Last edited by Calhoun; 03/22/17.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

If you called somebody on craigslist about a tractor for sale and later find out that your conversation was recorded because he's a meth dealer, would you seriously claim that you yourself had been wiretapped?

Seriously?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

Any crime targeted at you has nothing to do with the wiretap on OTHER people, it would be if the prosecutor released the call even if it wasn't regarding drugs just to embarass you or make political points.

And when there was a newspaper article published where an unnamed source said, "Joebob is having conversations with known meth dealers" ...? Are you okay with that?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by ctsmith

Seriously?

He's very serious.

Pulled form Drudge: https://news.grabien.com/story-nunes-fbi-not-cooperating-our-investigation-trump-camp-surve

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
And when there was a newspaper article published where an unnamed source said, "Joebob is having conversations with known meth dealers" ...? Are you okay with that?

Of course not... But I wouldn't scream about JoeBob being under surveillance, because JoeBob WASN'T. We're on the same page now..

As I said earlier, if there was a concerted effort to distribute recorded conversations in their entirety with the names intentionally left in, there is a huge scandal here. Almost surely violations of handling of classified materials and regulations in regards to these, but definitely a huge political scandal against Obama.

But saying Obama wiretapped Trump or even that he surveilled Trump is going to let Obama off the hook.. because he didn't. He is almost surely responsible for the leaking of classified info though.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
In Calhouns scenario of the average Joe calling a methhead, he might have a point. But is anyone naive enough to think the target was not Donald Trump? LOL Of course they tried to cover their tracks.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

Of course not... But I wouldn't scream about JoeBob being under surveillance, because JoeBob WASN'T. We're on the same page now..

As I said earlier, if there was a concerted effort to distribute recorded conversations in their entirety with the names intentionally left in, there is a huge scandal here. Almost surely violations of handling of classified materials and regulations in regards to these, but definitely a huge political scandal against Obama.

But saying Obama wiretapped Trump or even that he surveilled Trump is going to let Obama off the hook.. because he didn't. He is almost surely responsible for the leaking of classified info though.

I've told you how it happened. ALL are under surveillance ALL the time. Trump and his associates were most definitely targeted, not in the surveillance itself because once again ALL are under surveillance, but rather in the mining of the bulk data for information about them and the leaking of said data.

No, we are not on the same page. You are tilting at windmills and pedantically engage in games of semantics.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
How is Trump going to tweet the convoluted cover up? Wire Tap works just fine. We all know what he meant.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Look forward to the final outcome of this.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I've told you how it happened. ALL are under surveillance ALL the time. Trump and his associates were most definitely targeted, not in the surveillance itself because once again ALL are under surveillance, but rather in the mining of the bulk data for information about them and the leaking of said data.

No, we are not on the same page. You are tilting at windmills and pedantically engage in games of semantics.

So you think every telephone call is recorded and they simply pulled all of Trump's teams out and released them?

Then, no, we're not on the same page. I ran out of tinfoil years ago. grin

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EdM
Look forward to the final outcome of this.

Yep.

Maybe then we can get something done before the Commies take control again.

We'd better hurry.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ctsmith
In Calhouns scenario of the average Joe calling a methhead, he might have a point. But is anyone naive enough to think the target was not Donald Trump? LOL Of course they tried to cover their tracks.

From what we are hearing, the release of data was targeted at Trump and his team. Not even with the intent to lose the election, because this all happened afterwards. This was with the intent to destabilize the new government.

It's a HUGE scandal. It's just not a "Trump's team was under surveillance" scandal.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

So you think every telephone call is recorded and they simply pulled all of Trump's teams out and released them?

Tinfoil? Have you been under a rock lately?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If this turns out to be true, it's the exact scenario that was raised by every privacy minded individual in the US when we raised an uproar about the gov't mining data on phone calls, emails, capturing license plate numbers, etc, etc.

The government CANNOT be trusted with data on their own civilians, no matter what policies and regulations are put in place.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Hey, that's right. LOL

If this turns out to be true, it's the exact scenario that was raised by every privacy minded individual in the US when we raised an uproar about the gov't mining data on phone calls, emails, capturing license plate numbers, etc, etc.

The government CANNOT be trusted with data on their own civilians, no matter what policies and regulations are put in place.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Even if not EVERY phone call is recorded, the bulk collection of data is pervasive. Trump most definitely WAS targeted as that someone had to authorize the retrieval of data pertaining to him and his associates.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

Well, no schit Sherlock. Some of us tinfoil hat wearers have been saying this for a long time.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Incidental, my ass.

Purpose

The data center is alleged to be able to process "all forms of communication, including the complete contents of private emails, cell phone calls, and Internet searches, as well as all types of personal data trails—parking receipts, travel itineraries, bookstore purchases, and other digital 'pocket litter'."[7] In response to claims that the data center would be used to illegally monitor email of U.S. citizens, in April 2013 an NSA spokesperson said, "Many unfounded allegations have been made about the planned activities of the Utah Data Center, ... one of the biggest misconceptions about NSA is that we are unlawfully listening in on, or reading emails of, U.S. citizens. This is simply not the case."[4]

In April 2009, officials at the United States Department of Justice acknowledged that the NSA had engaged in large-scale overcollection of domestic communications in excess of the federal intelligence court's authority, but claimed that the acts were unintentional and had since been rectified.[8]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_Data_Center

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

Never chase a bus.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Tinfoil? Have you been under a rock lately?

They have pretty much told us that anything we say, type, or post from an electronic device can and will be used against you.

They don't have that NSA building complex the size of a small city for nothing.

What do you think they keep in there?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Same discussion over on Reddit, but with a very different tone.

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/60vzxm/nunes_trump_transition_members_were_under/

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Even if not EVERY phone call is recorded, the bulk collection of data is pervasive. Trump most definitely WAS targeted as that someone had to authorize the retrieval of data pertaining to him and his associates.

Every call is recorded, I assure you.

NSA Utah Data Center

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Yes especially if the person that's tapping the phone then took that recording to say...my wife whom I was keeping the tractor deal from. If the person recording my conversation uses my private conversation against me then I could rightly claim that I was under surveillance. Illegal surveillance at that.

I know that anything that potentially exonerates President Trump or substantiates his 4am tweets is infuriatingly frustrating to you, like it is for most liberals, but I consider it another win. MAGA

Are you going to spend the next 8 years trusting liberals while diminishing Trump's accomplishments?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Squidge

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/60vzxm/nunes_trump_transition_members_were_under/

That is crazy talk... and likely where the idiot JO got his twist on it. Claiming Nunez is the bad guy for stating it publicly...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It is telling that Tyrant Obama the Liar facilitated the leaking of this info with an executive order that allowed it's distribution in raw form through out the intelligence community in the last week of his term.

[Linked Image from ]
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Nope... Never..

John
=
Waterfowler at hart along with my late Baydog 9/26/20 ..
=
=
Striving to be turdlike.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

Notice in that letter that one of the targets of illegal surveillance specifically identified is "the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court". Many of us said that after John Roberts twisted himself into a pretzel on the Obamacare deal that Obama must have had some dirt on him. This would possibly confirm that.

Last edited by JoeBob; 03/22/17.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Notice in that letter that one of the targets of illegal surveillance specifically identified is "the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court". Many of us said that after John Roberts twisted himself into a pretzel on the Obamacare deal that Obama must have had some dirt that n him. This would possibly confirm that.

whoa, someone read it. smile

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

Notice in that letter that one of the targets of illegal surveillance specifically identified is "the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court". Many of us said that after John Roberts twisted himself into a pretzel on the Obamacare deal that Obama must have had some dirt that n him. This would possibly confirm that.

whoa, someone read it. smile

I know it won't be, but it should be investigated and he should be impeached if true.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by Squidge

That is crazy talk... and likely where the idiot JO got his twist on it. Claiming Nunez is the bad guy for stating it publicly...

Yep, there is more if you can handle it. eek

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/60xvyw/schiff_there_is_now_more_than_circumstantial/

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
TTT

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Someone or a group of Obama holdovers have used their access to surveillance tools in an attempt to embarrass if not significantly attempt to destroy a new POTUS.
This is right up the modus operandi of Obama and his cohorts. Defeating ISIS is one task but first we must identify, arrest and jail those for the violations they have engaged in. The leaks and abuse of power must be stopped first.

Last edited by bigwhoop; 03/23/17.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Someone or a group of Obama holdovers have used their access to surveillance tools in an attempt to embarrass if not significantly attempt to destroy a new POTUS.
This is right up the modus operandi of Obama and his cohorts. Defeating ISIS is one task but first we must identify, arrest and jail those for the violations they have engaged in. The leaks and abuse of power must be stopped first.
Yup. If they did it, and it is perfectly believable that they would do it, book 'em Danno. ..

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by benchman
Yup. If they did it, and it is perfectly believable that they would do it, book 'em Danno. ..

Hang them for treason after sentencing on public television as a message.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
"Meanwhile, Schiff stepped forward after Nunes' surprise announcement to drop a bombshell of his own. He said that the committee had now seen "more than circumstantial" evidence suggesting coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia"

You guys are nuts. This is NOT good news for Trump. Why do you think Nunes' head asploded and he ran to Trump?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
"Meanwhile, Schiff stepped forward after Nunes' surprise announcement to drop a bombshell of his own. He said that the committee had now seen "more than circumstantial" evidence suggesting coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia"

You guys are nuts. This is NOT good news for Trump. Why do you think Nunes' head asploded and he ran to Trump?

The Trump campaign or an individual within the campaign?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Well, that'll be the impeach-or-not question, won't it? If Trump can achieve plausible deniability/ insulation from guys like Manafort, he has a chance of surviving this.

It won't be easy.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

No they haven't. Anyone who believes that is an absolute moron.

Toddly Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Well, that'll be the impeach-or-not question, won't it? If Trump can achieve plausible deniability/ insulation from guys like Manafort, he has a chance of surviving this.

It won't be easy.
I can't tell if you are trolling or actually believe what you write. Oh wait, western Oregon...........it's both.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yes, very astute. It's both. I'm both trolling the Trumptards AND predicting in all seriousness that the Russia connection brings Trump down. And every day that goes by my prediction moves closer to reality.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Everybody is "Under Surveillance". Get used to it.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

Schiff was just trying to take the spotlight off the real story.

They've got nuthin but sore-loser crackpot conspiracy theories . . .

On the other hand Jerk_Off, you have once again proven yourself to be a true Obama whore

FÜCK Jeff_O!

MAGA
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Apparently there are a lot of high profile types who were slow to figure it out.

abusus non tollit usum
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
WankingAway, the real story is hardly that we are all under surveillance, though some of you will try to make it so.

The real story- apparently- is that our POTUS cooperated with our geopolitical enemy of the last 7 decades to get himself elected.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by night_owl

Apparently there are a lot of high profile types who were slow to figure it out.

Pat's eyes are open.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Jerk_Off

No, the real story is that YOUR POTUS . . . the Kenyan . . . used a the power of the US Government to spy on a political rival under the cover of Russian interference

FÜCK Jeff_O!

MAGA
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by night_owl

Pat's eyes are open.

There's clear laws governing information collected by the surveillance.

They were broken.

Now let's see if they work.

FÜCK Jeff_O!

MAGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by WhelenAway
Jerk_Off

No, the real story is that YOUR POTUS . . . the Kenyan . . . used a the power of the US Government to spy on a political rival under the cover of Russian interference

WankingAway, even you can't really be THAT disingenuous... can you?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Wanker, what exactly is a sitting president supposed to do when the intelligence community says that a POTUS candidate appears to be co-opted by Russia?

Ignore it?

Even you can't be THAT partisanly-stupid....or can you?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Wanker, what exactly is a sitting president supposed to do when the intelligence community says that a POTUS candidate appears to be co-opted by Russia?

Ignore it?

But the IC. NEVER said that, in fact they are on record saying exactly the opposite.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Ignore it?

Obama ignored it when Hillary sold 20% percent of U.S. uranium to the Russians, and [b][color:#3333FF]shortly thereafter received[/color][/b] a $500 Mil check, from the Russians.!

How do you rationalize that?

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
"Nunes told reporters he had seen new information showing that the communications of Trump transition officials were scooped up through monitoring of other targets and improperly spread through intelligence agencies during the final days of the Obama administration"

"Nunes said the intercepted communications appeared to be legally obtained and were not related to the FBI’s Russia investigation. He said his concern was that the identities of the Trump officials were improperly revealed and the contents of their communications were “widely disseminated” in intelligence reports.
Schiff disputed Nunes’ suggestions that there was improper “unmasking.” He said that after speaking with Nunes, it appeared that the names of Americans were still guarded in the intercepts though their identities could be gleaned from the materials"

Ok... enough silly name calling (Wanker started it! grin) ... here's the situation as I see it.

Obama was told something really fishy was happening. As a patriotic American he did his best in the limited time he had left to safeguard our democracy from the threat. What you would rather he'd done?! It would've been literally treasonous for him to ignore this.

Obfuscate and deflect (and wank) all you want, WhelenAway, but the simple fact appears to be that Trump is a traitor and a whole bunch of good Americans are trying to protect America's interests.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As Charlie would say, "winning".

Trump has got "tiger blood". smile

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nunes says the information was obtained legally, but not related to the Russian investigation...OK, so under what guise was it obtained, an could still be legal?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Ignore it?

Ok Jello,

How about this scenario, Obama and Hillary figure out Trump is a real threat to their power , so they spy on him to get a leg up in the election.
Well they lose the election and have to cover their tracks so they dream up this Russian connection to cover up their dirty deeds.

If you had an ounce of critical thinking skills you could see right through their scheme.

So if it proves out you are wrong yet again, how about you leave the fire and crawl back under the rock you emerged from.

God I hate liberals!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by JZero
Obama was told something really fishy was happening. As a patriotic American...

Congrats! You have found the ultimate oxymoron.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Who is "datbooty"?

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

Ignore it?

So Jerk_Off . . . they can investigate all they want, as long as it's done according to the privacy laws.

And the flow of information to POTUS and staff should be minimal, until the IC says they are ready to recommend prosecution.

That's how it's supposed to be done in the US. This isn't some banana republic, and the power of the US government cannot be allowed to be used against political enemies.

We shouldn't be reading a bunch of illegal leaks and innuendo in the NY Times.

Then, when the IC finds nothing, as stated in Clapper's Jan 19th report, no-harm . . . no-foul.

Clapper interview, for your education:

Clapper video

And after the loss, the sitting POTUS should just STFU and go away.

Maybe just have another menage a trois with Valerie J.

FÜCK Jeff_O!

MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Obama was told something really fishy was happening. As a patriotic American he did his best

Jeffrey, are you sure you didn't vote for him the second time around?

"patriotic American" Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Obama HAS shut up and gone away. So has Clinton for that matter.

Here's what's gonna happen. You guys, and the Republican Party, are going to do everything in your power to equivocate collusion with RUSSIA to undermine our democracy with possible errors in trying to identify and document same.

Have you no shame? No patriotism? No sense of right or wrong?

You're like a lawyer trying to get a murderer off because the arresting officers body cam's color balance was out of spec.

It's shameful.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Here's what's gonna happen. You guys, and the Republican Party, are going to do everything in your power to equivocate collusion with RUSSIA to undermine our democracy with possible errors in trying to identify and document same.

You're like a lawyer trying to get a murderer off because the arresting officers body cam's color balance was out of spec.

It's shameful.

Who is 'datbooty'?

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

It's shameful.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Is datbooty Russian?

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's shameful.

....this from a sicko who just called Obama a "Patriotic American?"

who's behavior DEFINES shameful here ?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Obama HAS shut up and gone away.

Once you go black....

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

It's shameful.

Is that why Obama has formed a political action/protest group of 30k + snowflake chit disturbers. And has moved Valerie Jarret in to help organize?
Do you remember ACORN?

He has not gone away.

You are a liberal left wing lunatic and don't belong here.

You are shameful and a danger to free patriotic Americans.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
It's shameful.

GTC

I'm on the right side of this one though, aren't I Greg.

Unless you think a POTUS beholden to Russia is ok? Hell, maybe you guys do. crazy

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
It's shameful.

GTC

Unless you think a POTUS beholden to Russia is ok? Hell, maybe you guys do. crazy
Obama has not gone away. Check out who is behind Organizing for America....Trump is not beholden to Russia, according to any evidence, so far. You are bonkers.

Last edited by benchman; 03/23/17.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's shameful.

GTC

STFU and go away you worthless POS.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
It's shameful.

GTC

You aren't even bright enough to open a nosler box, let alone realize that we (America) is not a democracy. and you sure as hell can't provide any specific instances of alleged collusions.

all you can do is parrot liberal talking heads

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Why do you fuggers keep feeding the troll?!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Classified intelligence showing incidental collection of Trump team communications, purportedly seen by committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., and described by him in vague terms at a bombshell Wednesday afternoon news conference, came from multiple sources, Capitol Hill sources told Fox News. The intelligence corroborated information about surveillance of the Trump team that was known to Nunes, sources said, even before President Trump accused his predecessor of having wiretapped him in a series of now-infamous tweets posted on March 4.

The intelligence is said to leave no doubt the Obama administration, in its closing days, was using the cover of legitimate surveillance on foreign targets to spy on President-elect Trump, according to sources.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ion-spied-on-trump-team-source-says.html

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

It's shameful.

So, what's your thoughts on the Clapper interview?

He was Obama's intel guy, right?

How does it mesh with your collusion accusations?

NBC Clapper Interview

FÜCK Jeff_O!

MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Why do you fuggers keep feeding the troll?!

Kinda fun just to see how wacko he really is. The last couple of days have been hilarious. grin

I'm quite certain he has been using LSD.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Don't take the brown acid crazy

FÜCK Jeff_O!

MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's shameful.

GTC

You aren't even bright enough to open a nosler box, let alone realize that we (America) is not a democracy. and you sure as hell can't provide any specific instances of alleged collusions.

all you can do is parrot liberal talking heads

[Linked Image]

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

You can't really be this stupid.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

You can't really be this stupid.

Chris, direct question. Let's assume ALL of the below are true.

1. Obama engaged in improper surveillance of Trump;

2. There is an intelliigence community "deep state" that is opposed to Trump;

3. Trump co-ordinated with Russia to affect the election.

Again, as a thought experiment, let's say ALL are true. And they very well might be!

Which one is worst?

My answers:

1. Improper or not, patriotic is the right word, and it was the correct thing to do if solid intel showed Trump colluding. What else could he do? OTOH, if Obama was lacking the intel to justify it- throw him in prison.

2. Deep State resistance is completely inexcusable and treasonous if it's based on partisanship, or ideology, or in protection of some sort of TRH fever-dream cabal <g>. Prison or worse. If, however, it's because there's solid intel that the Trump campaign colluded, then patriotic is the right word and it's the correct thing to do. Again, what else are they supposed to do here?

3. There is no scenario in which that is ok. Treason. Prison.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Feel free to post up all the proof you have of Trump colluding with Russians to influence the election.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Backroads
Feel free to post up all the proof you have of Trump colluding with Russians to influence the election.

This.

Jeff, this whole Russia thing is an act of leftist desperation designed to hamper Trump's efforts at getting his agenda through. I can't believe you don't realize this.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
There once was a president who was told by a Soviet premier upon the occasion of their first meeting "You are MY president." The premier said this because his intelligence agencies had actively engaged in many actions to try and elect this young man.

No one ever seems to mention this.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I found the source of Jeff's problem:

[Linked Image]

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
How could the russians affect the vote?

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

This.

Jeff, this whole Russia thing is an act of leftist desperation designed to hamper Trump's efforts at getting his agenda through. I can't believe you don't realize this.

He doesn't realize it because of diminished mental capacity due to fetal alcohol syndrome.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If the Trump team including the President elect were dealing behind the scenes with Russia, what is the problem? Do not Russia and us the U.S. have common interests on some issues? I heard someone once say we should have no permanent enemies and no permanent friends. I don't understand the angst at the idea of talking or even colluding with Russians unless it was to the detriment of the United States. I don't consider it odd that the Russians or for that matter any other country to not want the lying, ill, and unstable Mrs. Clinton for president. And after Mr. Trump was elected I don't find it odd that the Trump team and Russia opened backdoor communications, putting Obama out of the loop. What's the big deal?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
It's shameful.

GTC

Yep. I used to try and give Jeff the benefit of the doubt but his take on this is so misplaced that I'm ready to admit it......Jeff0 is a f'king moron, a liberal that is so partisan that facts don't matter. This thread would be funny if it wasn't so disappointingly scary. My grandpa (WWII) and many from his generation are lucky to not be here to witness what has become of this (once?) great nation. The sacrifices of good and decent men have given way to this mentality. Sad!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Part of what I'm referring to with "this whole Russia thing" is the idiotic notion that modern day Russia is a threat to the US on par with that of the Soviet Union, or anything close to it. Take a clue from the fact that the same people who are now characterizing Russia in this way were the very same people who positively loved Soviet Russia.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The left has always loved Russia. It's almost as if they're so upset because they think someone else is going to poach their friendship.

I don't understand why we're supposed to keep pretending that Russia is our enemy? I wouldn't trust a Russian as far as I could throw him but that doesn't mean we can't have a mutually beneficial relationship.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
The biggest mystery to me on this thread, and many others, is why anyone even bothers to READ jeffo's posts (or those of his alias) let alone RESPOND to them.

Reminds me of that old saying regarding "the definition of insanity", or perhaps "wrestling with a pig"... ;-)

Just another stupid [bleep] liberal...

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
OTOH, it is convenient for us to have the warped mind of the liberal brought to our door step. Easier than going and listening to NPR to get their game plan.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Thegman
The biggest mystery to me on this thread, and many others, is why anyone even bothers to READ jeffo's posts (or those of his alias) let alone RESPOND to them.

Reminds me of that old saying regarding "the definition of insanity", or perhaps "wrestling with a pig"... ;-)

Imagine being the one that created logical thought amongst Jeff or other liberal. You'd no longer be a mere mortal.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Yeath, he were unner sir valence, but, he warnt ware trapped, rite, Jell0?

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by RichardAustin

Imagine being the one that created logical thought amongst Jeff or other liberal. You'd no longer be a mere mortal.

Yes, it would be a more wondrous feat than talking a computer with a fried logic board into functioning properly...total Matrix [bleep].

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
There once was a president who was told by a Soviet premier upon the occasion of their first meeting "You are MY president." The premier said this because his intelligence agencies had actively engaged in many actions to try and elect this young man.

No one ever seems to mention this.

isn't that because that president ended up with his wife wearing his brains?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by RichardAustin

It IS logical, once you understand the conclusion is reached before the evidence is gathered. All evidence that can be twisted to support that conclusion is twisted, or "spun", to do so. All other info is simply ignored. You DO have to believe that whatever you THINK is real, IS real, based solely on your conclusion, regardless of the evidence. It ain't right, but it's logical, once you realize reality is whatever you WANT it to be.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Take a clue from the fact that the same people who are now characterizing Russia in this way were the very same people who positively loved Soviet Russia.

Because their dream model for government, USSR collapsed and was replaced by a more capitalist, more Christian supporting Government. Not what the globalist have in mind.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
our POTUS cooperated with our geopolitical enemy of the last 7 decades to get himself elected.

geopolitical enemy of the last 7 decades? Really?

I distinctly remember, ohhh, more or less a little less than 3 decades ago, I was home on leave talking up some honey in a bar and I said the word “Soviets.” Being a devoted student of one of the many institutions wrapped in the “SUNY” envelope, she immediately began lecturing me that my line of thinking was obsolete and I was a dinosaur, because there was no such thing as "Soviets" any more. They were now called "Russians" and as far as she was concerned they were all our friends now. Needless to say, my response didn’t lead to hijacking the tang.

But for arguments sake, lets back up the timeline to "8 decades" when FDR, darling of the left and the first communist US President, asked Pope Pius XII to condemn Hitler. Pope Pius replied that he would condemn Hitler, but in order to do so, FDR would also have to condemn Stalin. Roosevelt withdrew the request.

[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Adversary might be a better word if the whole 7-decade span is averaged out. Enemy certainly applies to large swaths of it.

Nunes "knows things" now and they ain't good things for Trump. Mark my words. His actions last week were of one conflicted [bleep]ücka.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Adversary might be a better word if the whole 7-decade span is averaged out. Enemy certainly applies to large swaths of it.

Nunes "knows things" now and they ain't good things for Trump. Mark my words. His actions last week were of one conflicted [bleep]ücka.

Who are you and how do you fit so much idiocy into every post?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So if it turns out I'm right you'll be in line with a mea culpa? Cool! It'll be a loooong line! grin

This next week will be veddy interesting... in particular, watch for Burr. He's been very quiet on the Senate side of things but his committee has been interviewing people.

It's pretty simple to figure the politics of what's happening. There was collusion between Trump's campaign and Russia- we know this because Congresscritters with access to the intel have SAID SO. You guys are aware of that, right? I never know what info your particular echo chamber is even letting through to you. Anyway, that ties directly to Nunes' wacky sequence of actions last week: he saw this, conclusively, freaked out, met with Trump to say, dude, forget HOW they got the intel: they've got you! That's why the Democratic members of the investigative committee have only offered up token outrage at Nunes' actions; the back story is that much like the wall in Bob Dylan's song, it takes a long time to get a body like Congress moving, especially against a member of their own party, but once the momentum starts it's pretty unstoppable. So, within Congress the word has been circulating that POTUS is compromised. Hence the D's holding back.

This week will likely mark the official beginning of the end for Mr. Trump. You guys keep saying "there's no evidence!" Oh, but there is. And once it hits the (public) fan there's only one possible outcome to this.

Alternatively, here's the path forward if I'm wrong. This is actually what I'm rooting for, but I'm just not seeing it. I'd far, FAR rather Trump could move forward with (most of) his ideas and America could be spared the turmoil of removing him. So here's how that could still happen.

- Associates of Trump go under oath before Congress and are questioned. Several have said they are willing to... so they should be compelled to do so. This is crucial because either the intel matches their (under oath) statements or it doesn't. If it DOES, that's a powerful positive for Trump and towards putting this to bed; if not then we've got perjury and that will end that (see above).

-Comey and the other heads of intel need to make a united public statement that all suspicions have been thoroughly investigated and found to be baseless.

-Trump needs to turn off the Fountain of Bullshït that is his normal MO and have a very candid conversation with the American people about what contacts his campaign DID have, because clearly they did, and why. Hey- most of America isn't rabidly anti-Russia per se, including myself, and might well welcome a strategic realignment that lessens tensions and perhaps even the costs associated with our current posture towards Russia, which is that we have a massive war machine pointed at them. So let's hear it! If this is one of Trump's things let's get it out in the open and talk about it. That's really the only way to de-tox the subject, and it has to start with candor and honestly from the very top- a tall order for Mr. Trump but not impossible.

Frankly the latter scenario (Trump innocent, is unanimously declared so, and is candid about the why if the contacts that we already know occurred) seems fanciful bordering on the absurd. The former scenario (Trump is toast) is far, far more likely based on the current body of evidence.

This next week will be another whirlwind... unless something breaks soon this week, it'll get pushed to early next week.... the "deep state" has been very patient so far and a few days don't really matter, and they don't want to do this over a weekend.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Jeffo,

You totally take yourself too serious. Not to mention how serious you THINK people take you here...

You actually have no credibility or relevance here. Your only purpose here is that of showing what contrast you have with reality and to show how our country has dumbed down to the point we are now.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Did you move on from pot to something harder.?

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

This next week will be veddy interesting... in particular, watch for Burr. He's been very quiet on the Senate side of things but his committee has been interviewing people.

Senator Burr from NC?

I doubt you'll see much from him, but keep on toking..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
One of the most telling threads yet.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Jef-fro,
You done gone and dropped another tree right where you planned, have ya?

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Still sticking by my assessment. Poop + fan = imminent.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Jeff, if 9 months of investigation as to whether there was collusion or reason to suspect collusion between Hillary and the Ruskies or between them and the DNC, do you think they would find any?

Do you want open borders, US citizens paying for illegal aliens' welfare and medical care and do you want to allow millions of islamic immigrants into the US?

Do you want the US to unilaterally disarm our nuclear arsenal?

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Watergate took two years to unravel, if there is hard evidence of colusion I would be shocked if poop hitting the fan is imminent. Food for thought, Louise Mensch posted on her blog yesterday a "theory" of how the collusion went down, if there is anything to it then FBI investigation still has a long ways to go.

https://patribotics.blog/2017/04/01/alfa-bank-trump-tower-and-a-social-media-impeachment/

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

This.

Most lieberals don't, won't, and can't.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Chris, I'm open to the that possibility. However, note that you aren't open to the other possibility. Who has the closed mind here? Ain't me fellas.

Read this. All of it.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39435786

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
[Linked Image]

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Chris, I'm open to the that possibility. However, note that you aren't open to the other possibility. Who has the closed mind here? Ain't me fellas.

Read this. All of it.

[bleep] you commie.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Read this. All of it.

f' that lieberal BS, lieberal.

This has nothing to do with the vote and it never has. The only thing that this is about is information. Information provided by a traitor, bitch clinton, who used a private server illegally to cover her lies, deceit, sedition, and selling of her office for personal gain. Now, we have the director of the FBI who refused to recommend prosecution of her, seeking prosecution of Trump for someone, not him, telling the American people the truth about bitch clinton.

And the braindead lieberals just love it. They won't love what's coming next, but I will!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Read this. All of it.

That article was a nice try at a conspiracy theory, Jeff. Unfortunately, that writer of fiction was too stupid to know that voter rolls are public domain - anyone can get them, there is no need to "hack" for them.

Maybe the author should have read-up on the "Help America Vote Act", which I had a hand in implementing for one of the states.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I'll stick with mine. Democrat agenda + massive political losses = ongoing insanity

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Still sticking by my assessment. Jeff0 + Wrong + Whacko = imminent.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wonder what the "illegal" hacking of Facebook consisted of? A spider crawling and gathering data? OMG!!! Then Google is guilty as well!!!!!!! eek

It's really no trick to crawl websites and gather data. I guess it could technically be a violation of the user agreement. But the same thing could be accomplished Googling it and letting Google do the gathering.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S

It's not imminent. We may see shocking events along the way similar to the National Security Adviser getting fired three weeks into the job, but the truth will take years to come out. Probably long after Trump is removed from office by his own party. This clown show can only go on for so long.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Chances are that he was spied on by the super-duper-eavesdropping-computer known as "THE HAMMER" that was maintained by Clapper and Brennan at Fort Washington, Maryland.

See:

http://themillenniumreport.com/2017...-system-used-by-ciansa-to-wiretap-trump/

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Basically, what Jeff_O is saying, once you take away the bad novelist language, is that the Russians gathered data from 2 publicly available sources and used it to campaign.

Sounds like a standard, modern campaigning operation to me.

Where's the beef?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Makes sense, you being around anything that smells like S H I T. "poop"? Seriously? what a Pole Smoker expression..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
My offer for the bet is still on the table, coward.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Really? CNN.......

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Where else do you think the dumbphuck gets information, besides CNN and DU?

Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Who is "datbooty"?

Brother, if you gotta ask you can't afford it.

[Linked Image]
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Unnamed sources, no substantiation. All this from a bunch openly hostile toward Trump. Pretty definitive. ..

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Put him on ignore, he is a waste of oxygen

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
They don't just hand out FISA warrants. If y'all werent in such a circle-jerk echo chamber you'd know this is about as real as it gets, MSM or not. Whether it sticks to Trump remains to be seen, but there will be prison served by some folks.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/12/politics/trump-carter-page-russia-devin-nunes/index.html

"The FBI and the Justice Department obtained the warrant targeting Carter Page's communications after convincing a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court judge that there was probable cause to believe Page was acting as an agent of a foreign power, in this case Russia, according to the officials."

Jorge, I'll defer to your pole-smoking expertise.

Bigfish, I don't bet children.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (1minute, 2500HD, 219DW, 1badf350, 219 Wasp, 270cowboy, 60 invisible), 2,398 guests, and 1,320 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,170
Posts18,503,164
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.