Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Why do libs and progressives and dimocraps support importing muzzies who want to kill their gay buds and keep women from voting or driving or getting an education?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Nothing quite like an intolerant religious fundie nutjob calling out other intolerant religious fundie nutjobs. crazy

Besides... half the grumpy old [bleep] here want to kill gays and put women back in their place.... so what's your point anyway...

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Wrong answer.

Correct answer: It's because they are stoopit.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Oh, I see. Touché!

Lol jagwagon...

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Thanks, Jeff.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Nothing quite like an intolerant religious fundie nutjob calling out other intolerant religious fundie nutjobs. crazy

Besides... half the grumpy old [bleep] here want to kill gays and put women back in their place.... so what's your point anyway...
You don't sound very tolerant. Considering homosexuality a sin and wrong, is a whole bunch different than throwing gays to their death. By putting women "back in their place", I assume you mean recognizing differences between sexes, and acknowledging them. Lefties use exaggeration to make a point. The problem is, there is absolutely no comparison between how modern Christians and modern Muslims treat homosexuals and women. You are either naive, or you don't pay very good attention to reality.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I figure they're just looking for SIL material.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Ha.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Next question: Why do some people believe people like Zero and Hillary?

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by benchman

You don't sound very tolerant. Considering homosexuality a sin and wrong, is a whole bunch different than throwing gays to their death. By putting women "back in their place", I assume you mean recognizing differences between sexes, and acknowledging them. Lefties use exaggeration to make a point. The problem is, there is absolutely no comparison between how modern Christians and modern Muslims treat homosexuals and women. You are either naive, or you don't pay very good attention to reality.

I dislike Islam on principle; and long before Trump blew up, I was making the point in conversations with friends that it made no sense to encourage immigrants who had NO interest in assimilating into their new culture, a la France with their North Africa immigrant problem, or the Scandi countries.

Then again I dislike fundie Christianity on principle too.

And, there's been a number of threads here decrying suffrage for women and tying the supposed decline in our society to women getting out of the home. That's just a fact.

I say deport ALL religious fundies from America. Jagwagon first.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Did you write fundie on your Hewlie Packie?

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Did you write fundie on your Hewlie Packie?

No, I pulled it from my undies! grin

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

I dislike Islam on principle; and long before Trump blew up, I was making the point in conversations with friends that it made no sense to encourage immigrants who had NO interest in assimilating into their new culture, a la France with their North Africa immigrant problem, or the Scandi countries.

And, there's been a number of threads here decrying suffrage for women and tying the supposed decline in our society to women getting out of the home. That's just a fact.

I can, through personal observation, trace the decline in our society to women working out of the home, and the demonization/ridicule of religion, predominantly Christian. There is not a SUPPOSED decline. It is actual.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Fundie Christians and fundie Muslims could form one hell of a coalition. They have a lot more in common than not.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I can, through personal observation, trace the decline in our society to women working out of the home, and the demonization/ridicule of religion, predominantly Christian. There is not a SUPPOSED decline. It is actual.

In seriousness, I think there's considerable truth to that, benchman.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Fundie Christians and fundie Muslims could form one hell of a coalition. They have a lot more in common than not.
That is so completely wrong, I can think of no rebuttal. You simply don't understand either religion, if you can draw such a conclusion.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

Jeff, you shouldnt say stoopit things like this. It doesnt make sense. You should think a bit first.

Would you ever make a statement that dogs and cats would form a coalition? See how stoopit that is? It wont work. Christians cant work with muzzies. They are incompatable.

Christians and liberal nonbelievers wont work either, to form a coalition. They are incompatable. Libs want man to rule man. Tyranny. Man is not fair to men. Those at the top want different rules for themselves vs others. Just like the libs that lied and foisted 0 care on us. They got themselves a better plan. That isnt what Christians would do and they didnt in founding, fighting and dying for this nation.

On a earlier post, you complain about what conservatives would have women do, as a reason you dont like them (or was it christians) yet, you have supported those who support the islamization of America which would be extremely bad for the welfare of women. See, you support something worse for women than what women have under the tenants of a christian nation.

Remember, this nation was founded by christians on christian principles with laws derived from christian precepts.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I don't support the Islamization of America you dolt.

The rest of your post is self-aggrandizing BS.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Answer: The reason some people believe people like Zero and Hillary is because they are stoopit.

The problem with stoopit people is that they cant learn chitt.

Like on the Campfire, there are lots of real smart guys. There are lawyers, drs, successful business people, successful military leaders, etc.

Now, I myself am not too sharp, however, I am smart enough to listen when smart people speak.

Stoopit people cling to their brainwashing. They are too stoopit to think, thats a smart sucker. They, and libs are the worst, think that sucker got to the top because he got lucky or because he is a crook. That bastid stole my share.
Now, why do they think that? Because they have been taught that in school and on tv for ages. They dont have to sit and think about it for a while, they were told the answer in skool. Wink

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Believe, don't believe...just don't get violent or obsessed. Freedom of religion is what the nation was founded on, and they plan to take "In God We Trust" off money soon...forgetting our roots.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

69 members (BALLISTIK, 6mmbrfan, 907brass, Akhutr, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 9 invisible), 1,475 guests, and 932 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,748
Posts18,495,219
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.