Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by milespatton
I want a wall. I have never understood the concept of having people just walk into our country.

Ok, are we going to give them half the Rio Grande or take half from them? miles

We can use the river as a no go zone. That way we don't have to clean the body's off the field we can just let the river wash them to the ocean.

GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
It sounds like BS to me that a wall is so expensive, look at a damn interstate highway with overpasses, bridges, cloverleafs, earthwork, tunnels, and on and on. It ought to be obvious to everyone that the interstate, and all other major highways would cost many times per mile what a wall would cost, and never in my life have I ever heard that we can't afford to build a highway. I wonder what they all add up to 100s of thousands of miles I reckon.

[Linked Image]
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
No wall just build crows nests with clear shooting lanes.

I welcome the left to spend as much time as possible in the no go zone fûck them.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jacques_La_Rami
It sounds like BS to me that a wall is so expensive, look at a damn interstate highway with overpasses, bridges, cloverleafs, earthwork, tunnels, and on and on. It ought to be obvious to everyone that the interstate, and all other major highways would cost many times per mile what a wall would cost, and never in my life have I ever heard that we can't afford to build a highway. I wonder what they all add up to 100s of thousands of miles I reckon.

That wall is like building all those highways before cars were invented.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
It'll be half as much as if a non Trump president were doing it and come in on time, relatively speaking for federal projects. Just having the cojones to reverse course on our immigration policies and get this far is more than I expected three months into it.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LT,
You don't think an open border is a problem?

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
It'll be half as much as if a non Trump president were doing it and come in on time, relatively speaking for federal projects. Just having the cojones to reverse course on our immigration policies and get this far is more than I expected three months into it.

You're partially correct. The wall is stupid, but enforcing the law is invaluable. It's not that complicated.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Are you tryin to tell me Mexicans haven't been crossing the border yet Pat.

The too expensive BS is just what people who don't want it use for an excuse.

What is truely too expensive is what the millions of illegals are costing us every year!

Besides you could cut that expense in half by hiring wetbacks to build it and paying them on the South side.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Are you tryin to tell me Mexicans haven't been crossing the border yet Pat.

The too expensive BS is just what people who don't want it use for an excuse.

What is truely too expensive is what the millions of illegals are costing us every year!

How is a 100' wall gonna stop an industrious people with a 101' ladder, a shovel or a boat/surfboard? Ace's is right...it's what happens to them once they GET here that matters.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Everyone forgets about the Other Than Mexicans that are also crossing the border.

And some of these peoples or animals what ever you want to call them mean the USA great harm

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MOGC
LT,
You don't think an open border is a problem?

Yes, but it's a hole on the side of the bucket. It doesn't help plugging it until the holes on the bottom are fixed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by funshooter
Everyone forgets about the Other Than Mexicans that are also crossing the border.

And some of these peoples or animals what ever you want to call them mean the USA great harm

Nobody that does enforcement every forgets that. Perception is reality...but it's seldom real.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I don't think anyone has ever claimed a wall would replace the Border Patrol and 100ft is an exaggeration a liberal would use to try to make people in favor of a wall look silly. I would imagine 20' or 30' would be sufficient if you had a few LEOs watching for herds of ladder toting beaners approaching, and a extra hot hot wire on top, maybe even some of them motion detectors around there. I bet a few of would still outsmart you, but I don't think a few million a year could, if you had a wall that is.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I don't think anyone has ever claimed a wall would replace the Border Patrol and 100ft is an exaggeration a liberal would use to try to make people in favor of a wall look silly. I would imagine 20' or 30' would be sufficient if you had a few LEOs watching for herds of ladder toting beaners approaching, and a extra hot hot wire on top. I bet a few of would still outsmart you, but I don't think a few million a year could, if you had a wall that is.

Honest question. Why do you think people who live many hundreds, or thousands, of miles away from the border think it's the answer to all their ills, but people who live relatively close think it's a dumb idea?

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Honest answer, we had an election and the guy who said he would build it got elected even by people in Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico. So what you're telling me must be more about what you want than it is about what most of your neighbors want.

[Linked Image]
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Honest answer, we had an election and the guy who said he would build it got elected even by people in Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico. So what you're telling me must be more about what you want than it is about what most of your neighbors want.

Exactly.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
I want a wall. I have never understood the concept of having people just walk into our country. I have a fence around my land and I lock my belongings and doors up.
I despise politicians that pander to criminal aliens for votes or illegal cheap labor.

This makes sense to me. These other posters don't live in reality.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[quote=T_Inman]I don't give a $hit if Trump doesn't follow through with a single campaign promise (which I don't believe he has, nor will)...I am just STOKED that the Hildabeast isn't allowed to follow through with hers... [/quot]

I guess you didn't hear about the judge. He gave the winning vote on the last decision.

Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell

That wall is like building all those highways before cars were invented.

We're being invaded in case you haven't' heard.

Everyday Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Okay. Another question. How stupid are you? We voted for Trump in the general election because he wasn't Clinton. Less liberal is better than more liberal. Comprende'?

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (007FJ, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12344mag, 52 invisible), 2,631 guests, and 1,340 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,631
Posts18,474,330
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.