Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 17 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by battue
Spent the entire game trying to get a new TV working. Watched the post game highlights on the computer. Beginning of the 3rd must have been interesting.

battue,

hope this finds you and the cockers in fine fettle.

I don't know how the beginning of the third looked either. I've got to watch the game on my computer on the NBCSN.com feed. There's so many ads the friggen Adobe flash player crashes when the banner ad at the top changes, frequently some games. Sometimes when the commercial are on also. Tonight it happened right during the commercial break right before the third started. mad

When it crashes I have to refresh the page, which of course involves watching an ad before they put the game up. By the time I got back to hockey they had just scored AGAIN. Score was now 4-1 and I didn't see any of the last three.

At least I got to watch the Preds attempt a comeback. Murray kept the Pens in the game early, stopping all those shots except one before the end of the second.

Oh well, watching a partial game is better than watching no hockey at all.

Just wait till the show gets to Smashville! Things could change dramatically.

Rinne sucked again. Odd?

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
GB1

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by battue
Spent the entire game trying to get a new TV working. Watched the post game highlights on the computer. Beginning of the 3rd must have been interesting.

battue,

hope this finds you and the cockers in fine fettle.

I don't know how the beginning of the third looked either. I've got to watch the game on my computer on the NBCSN.com feed. There's so many ads the friggen Adobe flash player crashes when the banner ad at the top changes, frequently some games. Sometimes when the commercial are on also. Tonight it happened right during the commercial break right before the third started. mad

When it crashes I have to refresh the page, which of course involves watching an ad before they put the game up. By the time I got back to hockey they had just scored AGAIN. Score was now 4-1 and I didn't see any of the last three.

At least I got to watch the Preds attempt a comeback. Murray kept the Pens in the game early, stopping all those shots except one before the end of the second.

Oh well, watching a partial game is better than watching no hockey at all.

Just wait till the show gets to Smashville! Things could change dramatically.

Rinne sucked again. Odd?

Geno

Predators will win game 3.. Go Penguins!

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Go Pens! Should be all downhill from here!

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Watching the highlights again the Predators have had some tough breaks. They are a quick team that is better than the scores have indicated.

The goal by Aberg was special. Rinne has had a couple goals against that found the smallest of openings. Having Malkin bearing down on you, essentially one on one is not something to look forward to. His flip of the puck off the boards to get around and into the open was like a snake strike. I think he is the the best shooter on the team.

They're good and better than I thought. If the breaks start going their way, it could get interesting. I suspect on Saturday they are going to come out hunting heads. However, the Pens have more than a few that can shoot. They better stay out of the penalty box. Malkin comes into the game in beast mode, you don't want to PHO further.

Last edited by battue; 06/01/17.

laissez les bons temps rouler
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I hate making predictions but would love to see the Penguins lift lord Stanley cup on home ice after game 5. Penguins have never hoisted the cup on home ice.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

IC B2

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Boy the Preds seem unprepared for the Pens. They HAD to know they're that good...everyone else did. I can see the Preds winning a game, maybe 2 but I think they're done as far as the Cup goes. I hope not tho.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Pens always seem to start fast & finish strong...going stale in the middle....count on the Pred's taking a couple games, starting now. What a tough sport, these guy's have all been beating the chit out of each other for a long time...the Cup is a marathon.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Go Nats!! wink

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Try this link. http://livestreamz.net/nhl-live-stream/ It's the best one I've found and has the fewest popups and redirects. I don't get regular programming and have to watch hockey on my computer.

Don't believe everything you think.

You ain't learnin' nothin' when you're talking.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Pens broke the preds goaltender peckerine last nite, he'll be a human sieve the rest of the playoffs.

Ain't no looking back now keep your foot on the gas sully!!!

Don't limit your challenges
Challenge your limits
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Hmmmm, confidence lever here in the Burg is getting checked. Nashville wasn't about to roll over like many thought. You don't get this far without being better than good.

laissez les bons temps rouler
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yup!

Go Preds!

Go Nats!!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Catfish

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by packrat77
Try this link. http://livestreamz.net/nhl-live-stream/ It's the best one I've found and has the fewest popups and redirects. I don't get regular programming and have to watch hockey on my computer.

Well folks,

1 down.......................... 3 to go. grin

packrat,

I'll check into that, thanks. But do I need a cable subscription? Like xfinity or something like that?

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gutthooked
Pens broke the preds goaltender peckerine last nite, he'll be a human sieve the rest of the playoffs.

Ain't no looking back now keep your foot on the gas sully!!!

gutthooked,

just wondering how that sieve thing worked out for the Pens tonight? shocked

Geno

In it is contentment

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It was pretty much a giving the predators would win. The Penguins played sloppy and stood around. I think game 4 will be very different and the classless fans known as the predators fans i hope will be crying in there beer and game 5 Penguins will hoist the cup in Pittsburgh. Go Penguins

Last edited by 79S; 06/04/17.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
The Penguins looked terrible, at times, last night. Two break away shots on goal within a couple minutes of each other? Can't do that with the Cup at stake. I hope to see a big win for us on Monday night.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by packrat77

Well folks,

1 down.......................... 3 to go. grin

packrat,

I'll check into that, thanks. But do I need a cable subscription? Like xfinity or something like that?

Geno

Nope, just an internet connection.

Don't believe everything you think.

You ain't learnin' nothin' when you're talking.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Thanks I'll check it out for the next game. ANYTHING has to be better than this, altho, as I tell my other hockey buddy,

even a bad feed on a hockey game beats the heck out of watching golf eek

Geno

In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Tonight.

Tonight.

A Tennessee wind is a blowin'

A change is comin'

................ big change!

At the end..........

A brand new series, best of three!

I'd love to see history made and at the end, a brand new team inscribed on the Cup for the first time!

Geno

In it is contentment

Page 14 of 17 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

688 members (10gaugemag, 16gage, 117LBS, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 70 invisible), 2,689 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,638
Posts18,512,196
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.