Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
I hope this is the year the Pens win a cup on home ice...a feat yet to be realized!

I'd love to say Pens in 5, but it will likely be a nerve wrecking full 7 game series.

GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Pens got a thrashing tonight. Outplayed on offense, defense, passing, etc, etc. They had the Deer in the headlights look going into the third.

laissez les bons temps rouler
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Agreed

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Murry turned into the human sieve again, sloppy play by the Pen's, preds take the cup at their next home game.

Don't limit your challenges
Challenge your limits
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gutthooked
Murry turned into the human sieve again, sloppy play by the Pen's, preds take the cup at their next home game.

guthook,

Have you come over to the light side?

I hope the game was as enjoyable as the highlights. I was busy and couldn't watch.

Now, we have a "real" contest. best of three.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Pens need to find their legs and eliminate the errant passes and they will be fine. They miss LeTang on defense more than a little.

Nashville has some great fans and they remind me more than a little of here in Pittsburgh. Better team than I realized and faster than the Pens and the Pens are quick.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by packrat77
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Try this link. http://livestreamz.net/nhl-live-stream/ It's the best one I've found and has the fewest popups and redirects. I don't get regular programming and have to watch hockey on my computer.

Well folks,

1 down.......................... 3 to go. grin

packrat,

I'll check into that, thanks. But do I need a cable subscription? Like xfinity or something like that?

Geno

Nope, just an internet connection.

Packrat,

Just tried to get it. Seems I have to "log in". Assuming that means I need to get an account? Free maybe? Just provide them with email so I get more junk emails? Cost of doing business with them?

Geno

PS edit: the one link wanted a CC number and ccv. I don't think so. Said they wouldn't charge, it was just for verification. Yeah, right. Thanks anyway packrat, but that kind of stuff ain't for me.

Last edited by Valsdad; 06/08/17. Reason: PS

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
3-0 end of first

GO PENS !!!

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Yep, go Pens! They are a much more determined and energetic team tonight. The last two games have been abysmal for us.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not exactly how I envisioned the first period. Come on Preds!

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
4-0 Go Pens

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Crap,

Good thing (I guess) my feed over the F'n HughesNet sucks, I haven't been able to watch since I attempted to get on in the first period. Saw two highlights during intermission and the ads have screwed up everything else. mad

OH well, I'll go to nhl.com and "watch" it over the gamecenter live report.

comeback time for the Preds? Did they pill Rinne yet?

Geno

In it is contentment

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Yep Rinneis out. Pens just scored again!!!!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Try this link. http://livestreamz.net/nhl-live-stream/ It's the best one I've found and has the fewest popups and redirects. I don't get regular programming and have to watch hockey on my computer.

Well folks,

1 down.......................... 3 to go. grin

packrat,

I'll check into that, thanks. But do I need a cable subscription? Like xfinity or something like that?

Geno

Nope, just an internet connection.

Packrat,

Just tried to get it. Seems I have to "log in". Assuming that means I need to get an account? Free maybe? Just provide them with email so I get more junk emails? Cost of doing business with them?

Geno

PS edit: the one link wanted a CC number and ccv. I don't think so. Said they wouldn't charge, it was just for verification. Yeah, right. Thanks anyway packrat, but that kind of stuff ain't for me.

Not sure why they asked for that. I just found the link by googling free games and this came up. I don't even remember giving them a e-mail address. Wish it would have worked for you.

I'm at a motel in Libby MT watching it. Preds are getting their butts handed to them.

Don't believe everything you think.

You ain't learnin' nothin' when you're talking.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yep, they're getting a major league butt kickin' they are.

Time to start looking forward to the game in Smashville. After that...... a one game series!

Geno

In it is contentment

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
6-0

Pens smile

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
SO, after the game, would one of you kind people, or maybe two (one from the Preds side!) let me know if the game was mostly played in center ice. Six minutes to go and there's only 43 shots total? Is Murray pitching a shut out or the Preds shots only coming from outside and he has easy saves to make? Was it a hard fought game or did the Preds just fold up for some reason? Did Rinne suck or did the team let too many shots through in front of him?

I hate HughesNet. I hope they aremonitoring this.

Supposed to get their Gen 5 installed in a couple of weekends. I sure hope that makes life better on the innnenet.

Grrrrr!

Geno

In it is contentment

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Here is my take.

Crosby played extremely well tonight. The best player in the NHL played like the best player in the NHL. Several of Pittsburg's goals were terribly tough to defend, and were set up by very good plays. Pittsburgh upped the tempo and looked a lot like the Predators did in the last two games. Nashville had plenty of scoring opportunities, but Pittsburgh did a great job of keeping the front of the net clear. You sure can't blame the loss on Rinne, as the entire Nashville team lacked the intensity of their last two games.

Go Pens!!!!

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Pens found their legs and dished out more than a little physical abuse on the Pred. Their passing was a clinic. Malkin picked Subban's jock strap on an assist between his legs. Subban was like a frustrated bull in a china shop from the 2nd on. Nashville lost their cool. They were crushed.

Pens offense: A
Pens defense: A
Pens Goaltending: A--But he wasn't challenged all that much.

If it wasn't late I'd go get a Primante's. "Capicola on the heal and run it thru the garden."

Last edited by battue; 06/08/17.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by battue
Pens found their legs and dished out more than a little physical abuse on the Pred. Their passing was a clinic. Malkin picked Subban's jock strap on an assist between his legs. Subban was like a frustrated bull in a china shop from the 2nd on. Nashville lost their cool. They were crushed.

Pens offense: A
Pens defense: A
Pens Goaltending: A--But he wasn't challenged all that much.

If it wasn't late I'd go get a Primante's. "Capicola on the heal and run it thru the garden."

It may be sac religious to say so, but I prefer Fat Heads over Primante Brothers. How about that bad azz pizza joint over in Mt. Lebanon!!!! No matter, as it would be great to be in the Burgh tonight! Been planning a trip to Heinz Field for this fall, possibly the Bengals! Go Pens!!!

Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (10Glocks, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1badf350, 01Foreman400, 160user, 54 invisible), 2,269 guests, and 1,066 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,664
Posts18,512,948
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.