Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by StarGazer
There is no treason here. What Trump and his band of retards will be prosecuted for is criminal conspiracy under 18 U.S.C. Section 371.

It's clear as day. If you knew the backgrounds of the prosecutors that Mueller has hired so far this is the obvious conclusion.

But it's a witch hunt after all, amirite?

Yeah, dumbass! It's a witch hunt.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I suppose you could make a case for treason, but only in bizarro world. You know, that place where MSM lives.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
There is no treason here. What Trump and his band of retards will be prosecuted for is criminal conspiracy under 18 U.S.C. Section 371.

It's clear as day. If you knew the backgrounds of the prosecutors that Mueller has hired so far this is the obvious conclusion.

What "CRIMINAL STATUTE" did they break??? You friggin retarded snowflakes really don't realize how ignorant you come off as....do you?

ETA....In order to be indicted for a criminal conspiracy, they have to have violated a criminal statute right? NO LAWS WERE BROKEN....jackass.

Listen up, douche nozzle. This is the last free legal advice I'm going to give you. I know you have Down's Syndrome but I am guessing you can read. Title 18 of the United States Code, Section 371. That is the statute that they will be prosecuted under. And if you have Autism as opposed to Down's Syndrome then I apologize for stating that you have Down's Syndrome. Either way you have been dealt a bad hand in life.

Now go get your shine box.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Greyghost

Blinders sure come out when an R is put in front...

Phil

Tell me ol' cornholing liberal(or is that redundant?)---Don't all newborns leaving California-based hospitals have fully-functioning government-paid-for blinders permanently affixed before heading home to enjoy some yummy food-stamp bought formula?

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This is the last free legal advice I'm going to give you.

It's true! You really do get what you pay for.

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
MeatGazer you have been so right so far and all along. YAWN...

Go back and post coital your inmate...

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Springcove:

Last we spoke you were banging your sister. Are you still pounding her? How is it? You might want to try someone not as closely related to you like a first cousin. But please stick to girls.

Thanks for touching base.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K

What "CRIMINAL STATUTE" did they break??? You friggin retarded snowflakes really don't realize how ignorant you come off as....do you?

ETA....In order to be indicted for a criminal conspiracy, they have to have violated a criminal statute right? NO LAWS WERE BROKEN....jackass.

Listen up, douche nozzle. This is the last free legal advice I'm going to give you. I know you have Down's Syndrome but I am guessing you can read. Title 18 of the United States Code, Section 371. That is the statute that they will be prosecuted under. And if you have Autism as opposed to Down's Syndrome then I apologize for stating that you have Down's Syndrome. Either way you have been dealt a bad hand in life.

What federal agency do you think they defrauded?

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by Kellywk

It's easier to post a link rather than draft a response. Start with this:

https://sidebarsblog.com/collusion-...urce=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

You might also wish to know that the number of prosecutors hired by Special Counsel Mueller is now up to 25. Every one of those prosecutors quite their jobs to take on this job. Hint: Nobody does that unless they know they have a case to make.

Thanks.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Kellywk

It's easier to post a link rather than draft a response. Start with this:

https://sidebarsblog.com/collusion-...urce=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

You might also wish to know that the number of prosecutors hired by Special Counsel Mueller is now up to 25. Every one of those prosecutors quite their jobs to take on this job. Hint: Nobody does that unless they know they have a case to make.

Thanks.

The problem I see with the article is that if the Russians didkt intend to offer anything of use (jr's adoption story holds up) then there isn't a meeting of he minds. Also I've known guys that sign up for special prosecutor duty and usually they know nothing about the merits of their case going in. THey do it bc it's hell of a resume padder when they go back into private practice

Edited to add this: I think under the articles premise it's like the guys tat get popped for Coke possession but get off bc it's fake. The intent may have been there but with Their getting Info and trying to use it I don't see a criminal act

Last edited by Kellywk; 07/16/17.
IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Is that the best you got inmate lover???

Again how many times have you been right so far???

Wait for it... Zero times!!!

Next

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rlott

Which backgrounds are you referring to?

Are you talking about Comey BFF Robert Muller who’s donated a total of $33,000 to Democrat political campaigns over the years including Michael Dukakis, Al Gore, John Kerry, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton?

Or the lawyer Muller imported from his old law firm, James Quarles, who’s donated thousands of dollars to Democrats including $2,700 to Hillary last year?

Or Jeannie Rhee, who’s donated $16,000 to Democrats and also worked as a lawyer for the Clinton Foundation?

Or Andrew Weissmann, who donated $2,300 to Obama in 2008 and $2,600 to the DNC in 2006.

Or Michael Dreeben, who donated $250 to Hillary in 2006?

Are those the backgrounds you’re talking about?

Comey would give Mueller his left kidney at this point.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Treason is very specific. No treason has been committed by a Trump.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Treason is very specific. No treason has been committed by a Trump.

And to prove"collusion" you have to prove collusion to commit a specific crime other than "collusion." No on can say what crime was committed. Yet they're willing to throw around words like "collusion" and "treason."

Pathetic.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The "Collusion" buzz word is the funny part...

Has anyone ever been charged with collusion?

What crime exactly is collusion?

Statues?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
LBJ would never have taken a meeting to get dirt on an opponent, much less Barack Hussein Obama.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/02/11/axelrod-denies-leaking-obama-opponents-sex-secrets/

http://nypost.com/2011/05/23/obama-digging-up-dirt-on-potential-opponent-chris-christie/

http://www.npr.org/2012/05/14/152683320/the-job-dig-up-dirt-on-politicians

It’s no surprise, then, that Democrats have airdropped a mini-army of 30 lawyers, investigators and opposition researchers into Anchorage, the state capital Juneau and Mrs. Palin’s hometown of Wasilla to dig into her record and background. My sources report the first wave arrived in Anchorage less than 24 hours after John McCain selected her on August 29.

The main area of interest to the Democratic SWAT team is Mrs. Palin’s dismissal in July of her public safety commissioner. Mrs. Palin says he was fired for cause.

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/elec...ent-thirty-30-lawyers.html#ixzz4n6GU6dVB

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Greyghost
In trying to over throw the government... in this case the election system!

Phil

And this was accomplished how?.. Oh, you're still an idiot.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The "Collusion" buzz word is the funny part...

Has anyone ever been charged with collusion?

What crime exactly is collusion?

Statues?

I will admit to having colluded once. And it worked.

60 people, and not a one spilled the beans to my wife about her surprise birthday party.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (12344mag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 1234, 1badf350, 007FJ, 51 invisible), 2,193 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,353
Posts18,506,288
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.