Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Re-writing history will not change it!

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
The best thing going for it , will be money as scrap metal.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Outbackandy

Why don't you go suck on your Glockcicle and see how much scrap metal you can get out of it.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Why don't you go suck on your Glockcicle and see how much scrap metal you can get out of it.

+1

IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
bingo another liberal on ignore.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

The score is still 1/0.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I suspect Soros will try to buy it and have a melting party.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
SWEET

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
SWEET

Yes, I like the score as well.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yep, just obliterate history, make up new stuff, and then repeat your mistakes later on.

Jeezus.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
The man suggest it be used for scrap metal, so your response to him was to commit suicide? Here are some of Lee's own quotes

Madam, don't bring up your sons to detest the United States government. Recollect that we form one country now. Abandon all these local animosities, and make your sons Americans.
Advice to a Confederate widow who expressed animosity towards the northern U.S. after the end of the American Civil War, as quoted in The Life and Campaigns of General Lee (1875) by Edward Lee Childe, p. 331. Also quoted in "Will Confederate Heritage Advocates Take Robert E. Lee’s Advice?" (July 2014), by Brooks D. Simpson, Crossroads, WordPress. This quote is sometimes paraphrased as: "Madam, do not train up your children in hostility to the government of the United States. Remember, we are all one country now. Dismiss from your mind all sectional feeling, and bring them up to be Americans."
We must forgive our enemies. I can truly say that not a day has passed since the war began that I have not prayed for them.
As quoted in A Life of General Robert E. Lee (1871), by John Esten Cooke
I cannot consent to place in the control of others one who cannot control himself.
Comment regarding officers who became inebriated, as quoted in Personal Reminiscences, Anecdotes, and Letters of Gen. Robert E. Lee (1874) by John William Jones, p. 170
Sir, if you ever presume again to speak disrespectfully of General Grant in my presence, either you or I will sever his connection with this university.
After one of the faculty at Washington College in Virginia (now Washington & Lee University) had spoken insultingly of Ulysses S. Grant, as quoted in Lee the American (1912) by Gamaliel Bradford, p. 226
The forbearing use of power does not only form a touchstone, but the manner in which an individual enjoys certain advantages over others is a test of a true gentleman.
The power which the strong have over the weak, the employer over the employed, the educated over the unlettered, the experienced over the confiding, even the clever over the silly — the forbearing or inoffensive use of all this power or authority, or a total abstinence from it when the case admits it, will show the gentleman in a plain light.
The gentleman does not needlessly and unnecessarily remind an offender of a wrong he may have committed against him. He cannot only forgive, he can forget; and he strives for that nobleness of self and mildness of character which impart sufficient strength to let the past be but the past. A true man of honor feels humbled himself when he cannot help humbling others.
"Definition of a Gentleman", a memorandum found in his papers after his death, as quoted in Lee the American (1912) by Gamaliel Bradford, p. 233

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Robert E. Lee was a great American soldier and should be honored as such.

IIRC, Lee didn't even own slaves, so it seems ironic that Afro-Americans would feel such animosity toward him, while at the same time praising Thomas Jefferson, a man who owned slaves and must have [bleep] them on a regular basis, given how many A-As seem to share his DNA.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe

It is idiotic efforts like this that occasionally make me think that you Americans are the biggest pack of dills to walk this Earth...why would anyone want to sell their history?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
That just means that I can think for myself not one of those NRA sheep, I know right from wrong unlike you.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That just means that I can think for myself not one of those NRA sheep, I know right from wrong unlike you.

You need to leave this site. I don't know how to put it any simpler than that.

You are everything that free America has as an enemy.

Leave now.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Unloved..unwanted
I never felt so blue
I know I should leave
But I don't want to. - brokebackandy (singin' Ray Price)

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Lol you type that as you get more talking points from your handlers.. what they paying these .15 cents a reply and .30 cents to start a thread?? Pretty sure you are unable to think for yourself. If that was the case then you be against rewriting history what next head to Little Bighorn and turn it into a golf course??

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Bristoe

It is idiotic efforts like this that occasionally make me think that you Americans are the biggest pack of dills to walk this Earth...why would anyone want to sell their history?

\
Just the Liberals Stewie....

Like the AssWhole From Minnesota Below Your post...

Another DFL HoMo I'm sure.... like the ones that brought all the Somalians to MN....

how's that been working out for the Dipschitts...

the Somalis sure didn't move there for the 20 below zero January weather....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B

Hell Andy, if you feel strongly about it, send some black person some money. You can do that, ya know. No need to feel guilty. From what I understand, even if YOU haven't actually treated blacks poorly, you are responsible for ill treatment, because you're white. Not that that's racist, or anything...

Last edited by benchman; 08/13/17.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

625 members (19rabbit52, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12344mag, 160user, 1badf350, 76 invisible), 3,031 guests, and 1,162 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,620
Posts18,533,112
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.