-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Why don't you give them NRA memberships for their wedding gift?

Black Olives Matter!!
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You need to be nice. tolerant and polite. And you need to wear this. [Linked Image]

Or This on your right wrist so it is seen when you shake hands:

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Armednfree; 10/09/17.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Steelhead
You're a good man, you'll work it out. I always tell me wife, I will not say a thing out of turn unless attacked first. Then all bets are off.

Ha. Id like to be a fly on the wall...

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 1flier
Why don't you give them NRA memberships for their wedding gift?

Donate a check for 3 cents to PETA as a gift in their name and with their addy.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
My inlaws are a bunch of damn liberal city slickers. Except for my brother inlaw, who's a pretty decent guy, I haven't had anything to do with them in years. Lucky for me my wife doesn't get along at all with her bitch sisters either so it's not a problem staying away from them.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Salmonella
I have I go to a wedding.

The bride and her family are flaming liberals.
Bernie Sanders, Liz Warren, Gavin Newsom worshipping slack jawed liberals.

Trying to keep the peace with the wife, she's already warned me to keep my mouth shut. . laugh

Been there?

Going there on November 11th. My younger nephew is tying the knot.

I am the only living veteran in both families. I do not know why my sister insisted that I come. I know the bride does not care for me.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Who would get married in hunting season or have kids birthdays in hunting season that's poor planning

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Set the alarm on your phone to ring every 10 minutes and set the alarm to sound like your phone.

Be nice for 9 minutes at a time and "I'm sorry, I need to take this call" if you need to escape for a few minutes?

"Camping places fix themselves in your mind as if you had spent long periods of your life in them.
You will remember a curve of your wagon track in the grass of the plain like the features of a friend."
Isak Dinesen

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mathman
Don't these guys know not to get married in hunting season since it puts a possible non-hunting obligation (anniversary) in their hunting season for the rest of their married lives?

You are a big picture thinker, most people aren't!

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I never initiate talking politics, but if a liberal starts running their mouth, I'm happy to play the game. Now fish politics, oh boy. The docks get pretty combative when dealing with commercial/sport/charter issues. The last few years I've gotten into it pretty good with a few guys.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Folks tend to get a bit heated when it comes to an issue that directly affects their ability to make a living. Especially a lifestyle career like fishing, logging, ranching, etc...

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Last I rarely go to family functions outside of my folks and siblings. I'm no prize, no one wants me around.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
We have a few libs in our family, courtesy of them being born and residing in palmyra and cherryhill nj sick, politics "almost" came up once at a family gathering, I said ma'am, your ears don't need to hear what i want to tell you, and you don't need this info running rampant in your diseased head, and you sir, my opinions would hurt your feelings to the point of just maybe causing you to run your mouth, which would instantly result with you having a whipped ass, that was 25 years ago, not a peep!

Trump Won!
B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by gunner500
We have a few libs in our family, courtesy of them being born and residing in palmyra and cherryhill nj sick, politics "almost" came up once at a family gathering, I said ma'am, your ears don't need to hear what i want to tell you, and you don't need this info running rampant in your diseased head, and you sir, my opinions would hurt your feelings to the point of just maybe causing you to run your mouth, which would instantly result with you having a whipped ass, that was 25 years ago, not a peep!

Now that would be fly on the wall material. LOL

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I don’t like weddings in general and I only go to the weddings of people I care about..... the people I care about hate libs as much as I do. My nephew is getting married this coming weekend and I told my wife that I’m not wearing a shirt and tie. I’ll wear my best jeans and my “cleanest dirty shirt” or I ain’t going. My sweet wife said “it doesn’t matter what you wear it only matters that you show up” so I’ll show up. This is the third year in a row that I’ve been required to attend a wedding on opening day of deer season and the last year I’m attending a wedding during hunting season. Two years ago it was my brother, last year it was my hunting partners daughter and this year my nephew. My one sister (nephews mom) is very, very conservative and she wouldn’t invite liberals but I’m like Jorge in that I’ll let one stupid ass comment from a liberal slide but if they insist I’ll oblige. I’ve gone to more than a few events with liberals that I had them crying and cussing me out long after the event, those were fun times. 😁

To get out of a wedding request I just ask them if they are going to invite me to the divorce as well.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I’m reasonably able to behave myself at family functions, but its a well known fact that I won’t attend anything in the months of November or April. I have my obligations.

Deadlines and commitments, what to leave in, what to leave out...
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Tarkio
I don't do those things anymore.

I came to the conclusion that life is too short short and my time is too valuable to voluntarily surround myself with people I don't care for.

Good luck to you.

I'm at the same place in life.......It seems to be a very peaceful place.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I saw this and it reminded of this thread. I have some woman on facebook that keeps bugging me to get a reunion started

[Linked Image]

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Tarkio
I don't do those things anymore.

I came to the conclusion that life is too short short and my time is too valuable to voluntarily surround myself with people I don't care for.

Good luck to you.

I'm at the same place in life.......It seems to be a very peaceful place.

Roger that. I've got immediate family I've not talked to in years. Don't plan to either. One had her pic taken with Hillary. Seriously, she was that close and did not strangle the witch.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Sal, if you hadnt already screwed up and kilt everything you could say you had to be on a hunting trip. I hope you have misery. wink

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (06hunter59, 1_deuce, 219 Wasp, 12344mag, 222Sako, 1minute, 70 invisible), 2,610 guests, and 1,333 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,564
Posts18,473,207
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.