Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Trystan
Dude. You're the one who offered to post a video backing up your claims.

All anyone did here was ask where it was. Either post it or STFU.

Videos are full of bullshit and lies you fuucking idiot and you know it. I've pointed that out more than once and a video is not going to tell you a fuucking thing. Seems pretty fuucking pointless when a man is offering you an in person demonstration or is real life schit not good enouph for you. Or maybe your worried that through all your made up accusations and bullschit you might have to try to prove what you can't do

Trystan

If videos are no good, why'd you offer to post one? It was your idea, remember. And you want to call me an idiot.

All I know is, you wouldn't call me a fu*&ing idiot if you were talking face to face.

Smokepole,

Tanner and Dogshooter and I and hopefully a few others are going to go do some shooting. If you want to come along I will buy the beer. That's a hand reaching out and asking to put differences aside

Trystan

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field
GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Videos are full of bullshit and lies you fuucking idiot and you know it. I've pointed that out more than once and a video is not going to tell you a fuucking thing. Seems pretty fuucking pointless when a man is offering you an in person demonstration or is real life schit not good enouph for you. Or maybe your worried that through all your made up accusations and bullschit you might have to try to prove what you can't do

Trystan

If videos are no good, why'd you offer to post one? It was your idea, remember. And you want to call me an idiot.

All I know is, you wouldn't call me a fu*&ing idiot if you were talking face to face.

Smokepole,

Tanner and Dogshooter and I and hopefully a few others are going to go do some shooting. If you want to come along I will buy the beer. That's a hand reaching out and asking to put differences aside

Trystan

You gotta pay for the pleasure of my company.....

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......
N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Dogshooter

Trystan

Smokepole,

Trystan

You gotta pay for the pleasure of my company.....

Sounds like weasel words to me..

Last edited by Nrut; 10/19/17.

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Trystan

Smokepole,

Trystan

Cool, I'm in. As long as Tanner promises not to wear the camo wifebeater. Let me know when/where. You sure do have an unusual way of makiing friends, LOL.

PS, you do know that Tanner invented Tannerite, right?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I love everybody, but i'm too far away. Can I send you guys my address for the free beer?

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Trystan

Smokepole,

Trystan

Cool, I'm in. As long as Tanner promises not to wear the camo wifebeater. Let me know when/where. You sure do have an unusual way of makiing friends, LOL.

Leaving the camo woman-respecter behind is out of the question. Sorry pal.

Tanner

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd pay good money to make Dogshooter hang with Trystan for an afternoon.

Would it be too much to ask Trystan to make a video?

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Tanner

Leaving the camo woman-respecter behind is out of the question. Sorry pal.

Tanner

I respect that. Just don't forget the Tannerite.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Is accusator a word? Wouldn't it be accuser?
A video camera, free beer, pleasure for pay and lots of guns. What could go wrong with this meet up?

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Trystan

Smokepole,

Trystan

I didn't know that but now that I do I guess Tanner is the coolest person I know

I have no idea when or where and I'm kinda thinking Dogshooter doesn't want to go anyway and that's fine. I'll spend all my money buying you and Tanner beer instead. ☺ It would sure be nice to plan the shooting during hunting season so wherever I have to go I can make the trip worthwhile. Don't they have a campfire event called the icebreaker? Maybe that would be a great place to show up If they still have it

Trystan

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field
IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by JGRaider
I love everybody, but i'm too far away. Can I send you guys my address for the free beer?

No! But you could make a trip to western Oregon and I'll take you Salmon fishing and buy you oyster shooters ☺ .....Or beer.....or both.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Can we refer to this meet up as "Trystans Gang Bang"?

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
J
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
You bastids organize a gang bang in my thread and don't even extend an invitation.....

Trystan...Can you pick up that David Walter guy on the way?

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by joshf303
You bastids organize a gang bang in my thread and don't even extend an invitation.....

You’re invited.... you can carry my rifle... this pack has been brutal lately....

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Dogshooter

You’re invited.... you can carry my rifle... this pack has been brutal lately....

Does David drink beer? This is getting expensive ☺

Dogshooter,

I'll carry your rifle if I don't have to pay ☺

Trystan

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Dogshooter,

I'll carry your rifle if I don't have to pay ☺

Trystan

You’re not invited.... thanks for the beer though.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The 147s shoot pretty good in the '06 Ackley with H-1000.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Josh,

Another well founded insecurities post?

Bring your DD214 and your rifle (google the DD214 you dumb fuque so you can say you've seen one) and we'll shoot service rifle and another rifle you want for the title.

Google "service Rifle" as well, so you don't show up with the wrong equipment.

laughin'

Last edited by David_Walter; 10/20/17.

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
J
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by David_Walter

Josh,

Another well founded insecurities post?

Bring your DD214 and your rifle (google the DD214 you dumb fuque so you can say you've seen one) and we'll shoot service rifle and another rifle you want for the title.

Google "service Rifle" as well, so you don't show up with the wrong equipment.

laughin'

Yeah...you're right. This probably isn't the "Gang Bang" you're used to receiving....
#OUTDOORLIFE

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Oh Joshie,

I take it from your answer you've got no DD214? Just scabbing your way into free speech on the backs of others, and while the rest of us are deploying to Iraq, Korea and Puerto Rico to help the good people there, you're our exercising your God-given right to be an a$$hole?

Thought so.

BTW, I don't think less of people who don't serve in the military. Its not for everyone.

I just think less of you, because you're an a$$hole.

follow?

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

624 members (1936M71, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 16penny, 63 invisible), 2,615 guests, and 1,345 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,714
Posts18,475,547
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.