Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Geeezus, welcome to grade school all over again.....

Tellin' on people is grade school chit in my book.....If you don't like what's bein' said, don't read it.......

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What are you going to do, tell on me?? Give me a break....

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You could always consider a 90 day "Cooling off period".

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
ummm ? Could someone direct me to what happened with stick? I missed it . Thanks

I Kill Things......deal with it..
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I believe he called a spade a spade.....

....or something along those lines.....

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...owflat/Number/1224763/page/8#Post1224763

Last edited by AlaskaHippie; 02/06/07.

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."

- Plato
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
by making some of the most pungent politically incorrect statements you can make

Since when did PC have anything to do with anything?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Stick was being Stick,said some alleged offensive things in a post,Rick warned him,he didn't heed the warning,that about sums it up.

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
What are you going to do, tell on me?? Give me a break....

WTF are you talkin' about? Follow along.....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
To those of you who think my commenting to the webmaster was a "pussy" move I hope you can visualize my upraised middle finger!
My comments were made openly to the webmaster and available to anyone who cared to read them.
Some recent comments I have now read seem to say that BS (and that seems like a fitting title) was much different in the early years. Maybe, I've only been around about 2 years and in that entire time BS has been unimpressive.
It is clear in the latter years he was egotistical, sarcastic and racist, among other things. It was for all of those reasons I seldom read him anymore.
Why any of us is wasting more space on BS is beyond my understanding.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
To 280 Rem - I must have punched the wrong button. My preceding comments were directed at 2MuchGun and not yourself. Sorry.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by .280Rem
I knew someone would start something like this! Being a proud American, Freedom of Speech, Democracy...they have $hit to do with Ricks business decisions. This is a Ricktatorship. And as long as he runs it the way he has...Im hangin' around...Stick or no Stick.

Amen! This reminds me of my students getting together and deciding that there won't be any final exam. Horse feathers. As long as it's MY classroom and I'M the teacher, I decide what's what. My classroom isn't a democracy, and neither is this board.

I support Rick 1000%.

Penny

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. --Hebrews 11:1
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hook....

Steelhead

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 1OntarioJim
To those of you who think my commenting to the webmaster was a "pussy" move I hope you can visualize my upraised middle finger!
My comments were made openly to the webmaster and available to anyone who cared to read them.
Some recent comments I have now read seem to say that BS (and that seems like a fitting title) was much different in the early years. Maybe, I've only been around about 2 years and in that entire time BS has been unimpressive.
It is clear in the latter years he was egotistical, sarcastic and racist, among other things. It was for all of those reasons I seldom read him anymore.
Why any of us is wasting more space on BS is beyond my understanding.

If you are so concerned with wasting space, why comment? You were called out because you made the comment that you tattled on Stick in a message to the moderator. That implies to me that you sent a PM. So I (as well as several others)called you a wuss. If the comments were made in open forum, than I will retract my wuss. If made via PM, let me add, Pansy!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Redistribute my work ethic, not my Wealth!!!!!
STA Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Fish on...

randy..
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If you don't understand why anyone is wasting time still talking about Stick, then why are you doing it? Believe me when I tell you, I'm not alone in thinkin' cryin' to Rick like a little girl was a pussified move.......

AFP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I remember when he first started posting with us on Shooter's. I'd like to have the old Stick back, the way he was a couple years ago--before his posts degenerated into the crap we have seen lately.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Enrique
I will back Rick's play 100%. As a member of this site since 01, I have not seen more than a handful of people banned from here. Rick is NOT quick to pull the trigger even if he gets preassure from the members. He lets us all play and fight and get along way and not get along more than any other site I know. We all must trust in the decision the OWNER of this site has made and move on. Whether we like him or not, I know we are all going to miss Stick in one way or another. However the choice was made by both Stick and Rick. Stick dug his grave and Rick sealed it. There is a time when we all need to draw the line and when we need to check ourselves. Some do a good job some don't.

I vote: Support Rick in his Decision and move on. I will also say this is between Rick and Stick, not Rick, Sitck and the Members. We need to butt out and let the administrator and Moderators and Stick do their thing.

Respectfully,
Kique

I agree. I love banter and wit but when the dust settles, I'd like to have a site that I can visit without looking over my shoulder. You can vote how to run my house but in my living room, I wouldn't bank on your return on investment....

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
AFP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Do you honestly think Rick hasn't been aware of what Stick had been doing for some time, and that if 1OntarioJim hadn't brought it up it would have gone unnoticed?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
BINGO!!

Steelhead

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thats ok...I didn't call it a "pussy" move...but I do disagree with what you did, and can only say I wouldn't have done the same thing. Openly or by PM. I know which posters I like to read, and which I don't. And here's the bigger issue with me..."being offended". So what? And Why? If a poster wants to use words like "chink" or "n***er" or "coonass" etc...first off Im not in any of those groups that those words are directed at...so hearing them really doesn't offend me. Sometimes, depending on their context, they indicate the user is not very bright, but not always. Why am I supposed to be offended at the use of the word "chink"? Im not Asian! I don't subscribe to the PC BS that Im just as racist as the one using those words if I fail to be offended at hearing them. They're words...period. I get offended at things directed at me or mine. If someone calls my wife a whore in public...that will offend me. If someone tells a racial joke at a party I don't make a scene to let everyone know Im PC. JMO, YMMV. I said it in the other thread...I wish he hadn't been banned, but its Rick's site and I agree with any man's decisions about his own business. Or, like the use of the racial slurs...I wouldn't have banned him like I wouldn't use those words...but his being banned is really neither here nor there to me either...it just is.

War Damn Eagle!

Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

516 members (12344mag, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 06hunter59, 160user, 60 invisible), 17,611 guests, and 1,356 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,936
Posts18,539,242
Members74,051
Most Online20,796
Yesterday at 04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.