Hop To
Page 19 of 23 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I was a paramedic at a hospital in the eighties and nineties. Small town in central Georgia.
My word! Some of those RNs did not behave as Southern Ladies, even on the first date!
Yes those nurses are some wild girls I had some real good times with them. Not many men working at a hospital it is a target-rich environment.

Lots of x-ray techs and lab techs, also.

Had a friend say he got so many BJ's in janitor closets he got a hard on from the smell of Pinesol. When I went to PM school in the 80's they were over it. The PM program was about 15 years old by then.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
SockPuppet,

LIKELY SO. ====> My grandfather used to say, "NEVER ask a skinny person where to eat, 'cause they don't know."

My grandfather was born on 02MAR1873 on the Texas Prairie, when foodstuffs could be scarce. Therefore, he used to also say, "If you get a chance to eat a full-size man's meal, best eat it even if you aren't hungry, as it might be a long spell till you get another chance to have one."

Btw, he survived the last Comanchero Murder & Slave-taking Raid into NETX on 08MAY1873, as a "babe at the breast". = THE FRANKLIN COUNTY GAZETTE-MESSENGER "Historic Edition", published during the Centennial of TX in 1936, lists names/ages/residence of all the known survivors/victims of that raid, as well as all the known survivors who were still alive in 1936.
(56 young children & "comely young women" were listed as "taken as slaves to sell into Mexico", 42 corpses were found by the Sheriff's officers & the Rangers over the next 2 days & at least 28 persons were, "wounded & left for dead by the raiders". - Four of the "wounded & left for dead" persons are known to have survived their wounds.)

Note: Local LE officers & the Rangers pursued the raiders until they crossed into Indian Territory (Now: Oklahoma), where a group of tribal police & US Marshals took up the chase.
(I've NOT been able to find information as to whether the Indians and/or Marshals recovered any of the "taken" or not.)

yours, tex

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
simonkenton7,

SOME of the older Latinas do NOT "blow up after childbirth" but MANY definitely do. - Lorenzo __________ wife "Lita" is at least 50YO & she's still good to look upon after birthing 5 kids.

yours, tex

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

F'by 24, 1836
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
my babysitter, lifelong friend of my mothers, was from monterey, mexico. even as a young child i knew she was hot. She remained that way into her 90's. Think sophia loren.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Originally Posted by satx78247
simonkenton7,

SOME of the older Latinas do NOT "blow up after childbirth" but MANY definitely do. - Lorenzo __________ wife "Lita" is at least 50YO & she's still good to look upon after birthing 5 kids.

yours, tex

Originally Posted by RoninPhx
my babysitter, lifelong friend of my mothers, was from monterey, mexico. even as a young child i knew she was hot. She remained that way into her 90's. Think sophia loren.

In my experience, those Hispanic women that run heavier on the Native American bloodlines tend to get heavier, and those with the stronger Spanish bloodlines tend to look trimmer.

I've sure seen some beauties on both sides of the border.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
rockinbbar,

Fwiw, my buddy's lady is 41YO & goes shopping sometimes with my Darla,
(Darla was with her when Debbie special-ordered a bra at Nordstrom's. - She said that it was a size 36M. = Talk about a "over the shoulders boulder holder".)

I would guess that Debbie is about 5' 6" & may weigh as much as 130-140#.

yours, tex

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

F'by 24, 1836
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by stxhunter
never have had a crazy girlfriend. my first wife and i are still good friends, hell whenever i'm in alice tx i can stop her home and she will make lunch. her husband on the other hand don't like it.

Same here, after talking with a buddy I think I know why, we all may have had crazy women, but, if they think you're crazier than they are, they aint gonna fu-k with ya, they aint gonna pull the door off that closet, I believe most of em give dudes chit because they can, can't believe so many men allow it.

Trump Won!
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I spend a lot of time in the San Antonio area, driving around in the big rig.
Those Latina gals are real cute when they are young, but in their late twenties, too many quesidillas I guess, they all turn to fat. Got a figure like an Irish potato.

A true metamorphosis on the order of the life cycle of butterflies but in reverse.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/05/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gunner500
never have had a crazy girlfriend. my first wife and i are still good friends, hell whenever i'm in alice tx i can stop her home and she will make lunch. her husband on the other hand don't like it.

Same here, after talking with a buddy I think I know why, we all may have had crazy women, but, if they think you're crazier than they are, they aint gonna fu-k with ya, they aint gonna pull the door off that closet, I believe most of em give dudes chit because they can, can't believe so many men allow it.

agree on that

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Originally Posted by tzone

Aren't all chaps assless?

To the best of my knowledge, yes. But apparently a lot of women don't know that. When I ride my cycle cross-country I wear leathers, and it's a rare trip where I don't get at least one gal in a bar or restaurant chattily remarking about my "assless" chaps. It got so bad in Wisconsin I started wearing jeans under my chaps... women... sheesh...

That was probably in Roundoaks area..........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Good point and no doubt gunner!! I think men have been brainwashed to put up with that crap by feminist and psycho bitches

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by irfubar
Good point and no doubt gunner!! I think men have been brainwashed to put up with that crap by feminist and psycho bitches

Not all are brainwashed, some do it by choice. Many years ago I did it by choice, she was a prize winning lay! worth every bit of crazy until the butcher knife
came out, then it was no longer worth it..........

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G

10-4 STX.

And yessir Irfubar, you know, if women really knew what went on in our heads, or, the level of instantaneous protective psycotic rage that simmers just below the surface with us, no way in hell could they close their eyes and sleep next to us. grin

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Not all are brainwashed, some do it by choice. Many years ago I did it by choice, she was a prize winning lay! worth every bit of crazy until the butcher knife

Glad you cut and ran Mag. laugh

Trump Won!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
or, the level of instantaneous protective psycotic rage that simmers just below the surface with us, no way in hell could they close their eyes and sleep next to us. grin

Lol, so true!

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
or, the level of instantaneous protective psycotic rage that simmers just below the surface with us, no way in hell could they close their eyes and sleep next to us. grin

Lol, so true!

wink

Trump Won!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ain’t read all 30 plus pages.....

Unless you and her are friends nothing will work.

Let me speak heresy and say that you can be screwing a hot woman and still not be having a good time if she ain’t right. But screwing the wrong woman ain’t gonna cause the Yellowstone Caldera to erupt and wipe out mankind or whatever. So do what you want, yer both grownups.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

How did she feel about it after metaphorically having cut you loose, Paul? wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Glad you cut and ran Mag. laugh

It was so close Gunner, Lol. I credit a bud with saving me, she thought he was me and almost got him he called me and warned me so I was ready.

I was at the club doing RO work a few month's ago and a guy and his wife came in and said he wanted to buy a member ship so I gave him the forms to fill out, when he was writing down his name I saw that it was the same unusual last name as hers was so I asked him how long he had lived in the area and he said all his life.

I mentioned i had dated a gal with his last name and he said "No schit, thats my little sister, Dude let me tell you how lucky you are!"

Long story short she has been married 5 times had 4 kids by 4 different guys and is now single, he laughed and said "I got her number do you want it?" we laughed pretty hard on that one.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
How did she feel about it after metaphorically having cut you loose, Paul? wink

She was so fuggin' crazy she didn't want to break up she just wanted to kill me at the time. crazy

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 19 of 23 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 12344mag, 74 invisible), 2,603 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,827
Posts18,516,845
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.