Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Release the memo, nothing less can be accepted. Shyt needs to be known by all.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Like I've said before and I'll say it again,

"Rosenkrantz and Guilderstern are dead!"

The only thing that will come of all this is nothing! And "we" are all fools for thinking different!

Real govt, shadow govt, fake news, real news, MSM, republican, democrat, that is all one beast in the same! That beast is a living, breathing entity. In order to build a new temple, the old beast and it's temple must be destroyed. And that will simple not happen.

Talk all you want! Won't happen.

You’re a wise man Kaywoodie.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by JMR40
Originally Posted by hanco
They are all crooks

Yes they are. There is nothing in the memo. A handful of honest people who have seen it verify that, the rest are over stating it's importance hoping to gain favor for Trump.

Justice will be Obama, Hillary, and Trump all sharing the same jail cell. Trump is draining the swamp on one end and filling it back up on the other.

i would ask Christians to pray for God to bless Trump and his efforts.

The sooner Christians get out of politics and get back to God's business the better off we will all be. The church kicked God out 40 years ago when they got involved in politics. That my friend is what has led to the downfall of this country.

Sure, thats why the DOJ under Sessions is requesting Trump to not let it be released due to the harm it would do this fountry and the FBI is requesting to see it.

George Washington :1

Under this contemplation, and impressed with the sentiments of benevolence and regard, I commend you, my dear sir, my other friends, and with them the interest and happiness of our dear country, to the keeping and protection of Almighty God.178 Thanksgiving for Treaty of Peace October 31, 1783, General and Mrs. Washington, and many other distinguished people, attended the services in Princeton College Chapel, in celebration and thanksgiving for the signing at, Versailles, .

George Washington 2

In one of his first speeches as president, he told Americans ''your prayers for divine guidance on my behalf are the greatest gift you could possibly bring to me.''52 It was widely noted that all his cabinet meetings opened with prayer, usually silent, but occasionally led by cabinet members.

Washington was not a Christian in strict terms. He was often classified as a Deist, and was definitely a believer in the Divine. This has NOTHING to do with churches becoming political.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Preaching to the choir Hatari! smile!

I understand completely. But a little revolution can be a good thing! wink

Glorious or otherwise.

Our sacred light in all this is our Constitution. Something that is a bit ignored.

We are both on the same page. wink

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by J23
Muellers investagatory leaks are picking up to keep him relevant in the face of increased release of fbi transgressions.

The DOJ is still supporting the swamp emploring the house intel comittee to withold the memo from the folks who foot the bill. This after making enemies of the intel committe by dragging feet and not supplying requested info and memos on 5 different occasions until requured by court order, even to the point of lying and saying they dont have the info which was later proven to be untrue.
Pos Sessions had to approve the request not to release this info.

The house will vote next week to send the memo to Trump for him to decide if the American people can handle the truth and if it should be released to us.

Hopefully he will read the indictment to us during the state of the union address.

The gamble is the Pres answering to Mueller when Mueller is fighting to indict Trump in order to save his own sorry corrupt ass. Freaking John Cornyn saying Mueller is above rdproach. BS.

So top political advisors are saying Trump should not meet, top lawyers say he has to or, as R Turd says he will answer to a Grand Jury. Trump says he cant wait . Chris Farrel says he cant wait like for a root canal.

If Mueller files re obstruction of justice when Trump has legal right to fire Comey then we have a constitutional crisis that would go to the SC.
If Mueller doesnt nail him Muelkers ass is grass.

Looks to me like the swamp, including rinos are trying to take Trump out before the midterms.

Well, i would ask Christians to pray for God to bless Trump and his efforts.

THIS is the biggest problem in our country today. "We the people" are NOT in charge. Clearly. When you have to mull over whether the American People can "handle" the truth in a situation such as this one, national security issues notwithstanding, then the "people" are no longer in control of their government. The punchline is that we haven't been for well over a century.

Yep!

IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
They are all crooks

Yes they are. There is nothing in the memo. A handful of honest people who have seen it verify that, the rest are over stating it's importance hoping to gain favor for Trump.

Justice will be Obama, Hillary, and Trump all sharing the same jail cell. Trump is draining the swamp on one end and filling it back up on the other.

The sooner Christians get out of politics and get back to God's business the better off we will all be. The church kicked God out 40 years ago when they got involved in politics. That my friend is what has led to the downfall of this country.

You're very confused. Get help.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
HORSE S#%T!!

"the .30-06 is never a mistake"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

....There is nothing in the memo. A handful of honest people who have seen it verify that, the rest are over stating it's importance hoping to gain favor for Trump.

I don't believe that for one single second, on the contrary; I've watched GOP spokesmen who are normally more subdued saying that this stuff is unbelievably damning for dems, the DOJ and the FBI.

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Word on the street is that the missing FBI text messages contain plans for the assassination of Trump.

That must be the insurance policy.

What I've read as well, this would be the biggest political story in modern U.S. history. Of course, #resist would glorify the FBI cretins as heroes.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Don't forget this guy Jag. . .

“But where, says some, is the King of America? I'll tell you. Friend, he reigns above, and doth not make havoc of mankind like the Royal Brute of Britain.”
― Thomas Paine, Common Sense

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
They are all crooks

Sure, thats why the DOJ under Sessions is requesting Trump to not let it be released due to the harm it would do this fountry and the FBI is requesting to see it.

Under this contemplation, and impressed with the sentiments of benevolence and regard, I commend you, my dear sir, my other friends, and with them the interest and happiness of our dear country, to the keeping and protection of Almighty God.178 Thanksgiving for Treaty of Peace October 31, 1783, General and Mrs. Washington, and many other distinguished people, attended the services in Princeton College Chapel, in celebration and thanksgiving for the signing at, Versailles, .

George Washington 2

In one of his first speeches as president, he told Americans ''your prayers for divine guidance on my behalf are the greatest gift you could possibly bring to me.''52 It was widely noted that all his cabinet meetings opened with prayer, usually silent, but occasionally led by cabinet members.

Washington was not a Christian in strict terms. He was often classified as a Deist, and was definitely a believer in the Divine. This has NOTHING to do with churches becoming political.

Actually, George Washington was a Christian. I believe the evidence weighs in that respect. His speeches, writings and those in his family who wrote about him after his passing provide the evidence necessary for me to believe. Jefferson was a Diest until very late in his life, but Washington was Christian.
https://christiananswers.net/q-wall/wal-g011.html

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It's a bluff. The "interview" will never happen. Trump isn't stupid enough to let Muller interrogate him.

abusus non tollit usum
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Not when the NSA has already released that the FISA warrants which allowed spying on Trump were not compliant with the law.

Trump should just wait it out for now. Knowing him, he'll probably agree to an interview date two days after the Nunez memo is made public just to jack with peoples heads.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
They are all crooks

George Washington 2

Actually, George Washington was a Christian. I believe the evidence weighs in that respect. His speeches, writings and those in his family who wrote about him after his passing provide the evidence necessary for me to believe. Jefferson was a Diest until very late in his life, but Washington was Christian.
https://christiananswers.net/q-wall/wal-g011.html

http://www.mountvernon.org/digital-encyclopedia/article/george-washington-and-religion/

A better source....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
I wonder if things would change if one of these scum bags was found tarred and feathered in a D.C. back ally somewhere?

this on a daily basis!
we could have fun for years! grin

Last edited by deerstalker; 01/25/18.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.". Thomas Jefferson 1787

"I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man." --Robert Duvall.
"Fill your hand, you son-of-a-bitch!" --John Wayne.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
A better source than the horses mouth? I think not. Why not just check Snopes? shocked

You cant understand the words written in his speeches or something?

You depend on someone else to enterpret them for you?

There was a reason he asked for divine guidance.

http://www.bible-reading.com/washington.html

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
They are all crooks

You seem to have a very narrow view of history:

Providence has given our people the choice of their rulers,
and it is the duty, as well as privilege and interest,
of a Christian nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.”

Quote by: John Jay
(1745-1829) first Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, Founding Father, and author of Federalist Papers #2, #3, #4, #5 and #64.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

329 members (1_deuce, 01Foreman400, 257_X_50, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 1minute, 44 invisible), 2,424 guests, and 1,196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,204
Posts18,503,801
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.