Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Anyone who pays attention to MSNBC is not much of a threat.

mike r

Yup, a snowflake audience, and they're not really sure where to take a piss.

Trump Won!
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by poboy
obama IS everything the media accuses Trump of being and nobody said chit.

Of course. Right out of the Commie Manifesto.

Accuse your enemies of what you are doing yourself.

I know a medical doctor who is also one of our members and he has told me that "psychological projection" is very common. The practitioners of this are always accusing others of the bad impulses and actions they themselves are guilty of.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
R
RickyD Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Anyone who pays attention to MSNBC is not much of a threat.

mike r

It doesn't just stay on MSNBC, it goes all over the internet.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
President Lincoln arrested and charged many so-called journalists in his day with sedition. I don't think we want to go there.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by RickyD
Most likely he's a coward instigator trying to coax some mental midgets to start something. He should be arrested for sedition, tried and hung.

"Let's you and him fight!!"

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
These idiots are nuts. When I get where I can post a screen shot it will blow your mind.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SCOOTERBUM
What's stopping him?

Balls.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
In the famous words of the Patriot Todd Beamer.........."Let's Roll".

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
MSNBC has to do something to increase their viewership. Maybe they hope conservatives will tune in just to see what crazy stuff they are pushing.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by poboy
obama IS everything the media accuses Trump of being and nobody said chit.

Of course. Right out of the Commie Manifesto.

Accuse your enemies of what you are doing yourself.

I know a medical doctor who is also one of our members and he has told me that "psychological projection" is very common. The practitioners of this are always accusing others of the bad impulses and actions they themselves are guilty of.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/10/vice-white-people-passports/

A new video from Vice News published Friday focuses on a healing retreats for “Women of Color” where participants can go to get away from white people.

The founder says that white people are so destructive that they “shouldn’t even have passports.”

And were the Racists crazy

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
The accurate pronounciation of that turds name is "Donnie Douche"..

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
President Lincoln arrested and charged many so-called journalists in his day with sedition. I don't think we want to go there.

...and he shoulda hanged more than a few!

The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.

Unk
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DryPowder
These idiots are nuts. When I get where I can post a screen shot it will blow your mind.

Yeah, that nitwit douche nozzle reminds me of how a couple of guys, one a pretty good street fighter and the other a woose, go to a rough honky tonk full of rough dudes. Out in the parking lot the woose says, "Hey, lets go in there and get a good fight started. I'll hold your coat."

Same thing with this blowhard.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
How did they take over the news media?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
bring it , haven't had a good dust up for 50 years. go out with a bang.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DryPowder
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
US Code TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 115 > Advocating overthrow of Government

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or
Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or
Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.
If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.
As used in this section, the terms “organizes” and “organize”, with respect to any society, group, or assembly of persons, include the recruiting of new members, the forming of new units, and the regrouping or expansion of existing clubs, classes, and other units of such society, group, or assembly of persons.

Comey's favorite word. whistle

He certainly intends for exactly that to happen. I would hope he could be the first of the media to be arrested. Where is a REAL AG when you need one? No where to be found at The DOJ is seems.

That's all good and well but when you start rounding these people up it's going to look anti semitic. Being called a racist, nazi or anti semitic seems to be the kryptonite of most white people.

So....use Kosher bullets?

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
RickyD: More proof that liberalism is a mental disease!
"They" had better bring their lunch if they are going to "over-throw", ANYTHING, on my street!
Sadphuccks, each and every liberal.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

R
RickyD Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Sounds to me like we're already there once media execs start calling for a civil war on national TV. And the reason we are there is because they didn't come down hard on one or two when they said other crap that threatened a legitimately elected Presidency.

Jail this idiot and the one who's show he was on and agreeing with him and egging him on, might have a somewhat calming effect on the others. Let it go and they will only ratchet up the sedition until we do have a civil war.

Now, if we had a real AG working in the DOJ, he would just do this as a matter of course and there would be no need for the President to tell him his job.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Sounds to me like we're already there once media execs start calling for a civil war on national TV. And the reason we are there is because they didn't come down hard on one or two when they said other crap that threatened a legitimately elected Presidency.

Jail this idiot and the one who's show he was on and agreeing with him and egging him on, might have a somewhat calming effect on the others. Let it go and they will only ratchet up the sedition until we do have a civil war.

Now, if we had a real AG working in the DOJ, he would just do this as a matter of course and there would be no need for the President to tell him his job.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hanco
How did they take over the news media?

They didn't have to.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

124 members (AdventureBound, 7mm_Loco, 79S, 673, 44automag, 17 invisible), 2,007 guests, and 1,028 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,324
Posts18,526,438
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.