Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DryPowder
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Why aren't we hearing about poor Nicolas Cruz's parents by now?

They can't find them? Are they still in El Salvador?

Not a peep of his background, other than he was a crazy, dangerous person that was allowed to pretty much do whatever he wanted...

I think he's a foster kid and his foster mom recently passed.

There's two instagram accounts.

The De Jesus got dropped pretty fast

So he had no supervision and ran wild, and did whatever he wanted to do.

But he scared the crap out of all the students and teachers, and they considered him a threat.

But nothing was done.

Got it.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DryPowder
Why aren't we hearing about poor Nicolas Cruz's parents by now?

They can't find them? Are they still in El Salvador?

Not a peep of his background, other than he was a crazy, dangerous person that was allowed to pretty much do whatever he wanted...

I think he's a foster kid and his foster mom recently passed.

There's two instagram accounts.

The De Jesus got dropped pretty fast

So he had no supervision and ran wild, and did whatever he wanted to do.

But he scared the crap out of all the students and teachers, and they considered him a threat.

But nothing was done.

Got it.

It gets better. When I get where I can post a pic, your going to schitt.....but not be surprised.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Registered democrat

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by croz2173
Moron on CNN says .223 goes 2000 fps, tumbles through the air, and tears through the body like a buzz saw.

Honest question, twist rates aside, how does a guy get the idea that a standard rifle round tumbles through the air? And he's confidant enough to say it on national tv.

By the way I got the impression he assumed the entire cartridge comes out the end of the barrel. He said "the round is this long, and it tumbles through the air", holding his fingers about 3" apart.

Hey....he gets away with it because he's talking to idiots that voted for Obama TWICE and THE WITCH once!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don't have my earlier screen shot. It's about ROBERT W. RUNCIE, the Superintendents bio.

http://browardschools.com/superintendent/bio

Here's your sign:

To ensure all students have the ability to complete their education and to eliminate the “school house to jailhouse pipeline,” Superintendent Runcie led BCPS efforts to become a national model for ending zero tolerance policies for non-violent offences in schools. With the support of the School Board and through collaborative community efforts, BCPS has instituted new, effective practices for handling student behavior incidents, without resorting to law enforcement involvement. Student-related arrests are down by 65% since Runcie’s arrival.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KenMi
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by DeanAnderson
Why is this POS still walking and breathing!

Because this country operates via the rule of law, not vigilantism.

So, someone that breaks countless federal laws and kills multiple citizens or police officers still has rights defined by other laws? Sorry, nope, they opted out. On one hand I'd like to have heard the police shot him or he offed himself. But that would be far too kind. Maybe "community service" every day at victim's families. But, he can't be killed. That's the only stipulation. Make the term "living hell" really come to life. And he would have to look the families in the eye every day.

In reality though, we will pay for his defense, a scummy lawyer will bring up mental instability, blaming society and racial/sexual identity discrimination. He will be put through efforts of reform, and rack up a several million dollar tab.

Airdrop the bastard in the Everglades.

As usual, Leroy Beans is out of his phucqing mind. If this country had been operating under the rule of law over the last half century, NONE of this schitt would be going on. Moron.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
On Martha McCallum's show on Fox News, now, Demotard Fl Sen. Nelson says shooter had Gas Mask & smoke grenades. And that the shooter had a "high caliber rapid fire rifle". Sen. Dipschitt also says he supports the 2nd Amendment and is also a hunter, but that AR-15's are only made for killing! Then he goes on to say that we should all support Fienstine's bill to stop those on the Gov. "Watch List" from buying guns.

Typical Dematards ! Never let a good tragedy go to waste as an opportunity to push for more gun control. mad

Why do you think the dems will not do anything about folks with mental health issues. They need a crisis so they can be in control.

After 6 years as a High school SRO, it appears this is the most lax security I have ever seen in a metro High school. We had kids who were told to never come back in our building but we had someone there armed to at least keep them out. I always found it satisfying on the first few days of school when one of our "former" dropouts always tried to come back and hang out with his old gang. They usually left in handcuffs with a perp walk to the waiting police car. I didn't have repeat offenders.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Originally Posted by kwg020
On Martha McCallum's show on Fox News, now, Demotard Fl Sen. Nelson says shooter had Gas Mask & smoke grenades. And that the shooter had a "high caliber rapid fire rifle". Sen. Dipschitt also says he supports the 2nd Amendment and is also a hunter, but that AR-15's are only made for killing! Then he goes on to say that we should all support Fienstine's bill to stop those on the Gov. "Watch List" from buying guns.

Typical Dematards ! Never let a good tragedy go to waste as an opportunity to push for more gun control. mad

Why do you think the dems will not do anything about folks with mental health issues. They need a crisis so they can be in control.

After 6 years as a High school SRO, it appears this is the most lax security I have ever seen in a metro High school. We had kids who were told to never come back in our building but we had someone there armed to at least keep them out. I always found it satisfying on the first few days of school when one of our "former" dropouts always tried to come back and hang out with his old gang. They usually left in handcuffs with a perp walk to the waiting police car. I didn't have repeat offenders.

kwg

What's your perspective on the answer to shootings like these? Increased SROs? Fewer entrances with increased security? Allowing CCW teachers to carry? I ask because my wife is a public teacher and and I have kids that do/will attend public schools. I'm unsure how our high schools are set up but I know the elementary schools have one point of entry that you must be buzzed in to enter. There's a separate waiting area that is locked as well. This likely wouldn't work in a HS with their schedules and oftentimes multiple buildings.

I personally think a major issue is we try to medicate the insane back to sanity which just isnt working.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I'm wondering if the left will unite with "gun control" and "assult weapon ban" as their 2018 platform? They need something and this is ripe. The way the talking heads are spewing forth with utter nonsense today is concerning to say the least.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Just hours after the shooting, Comedian Chelsea Handler blamed Republicans for the incident, And took to Twitter to capitalize on the tragic incident and blame Republicans, saying that they now “have blood on their hands.”

Stupid Bitch ! mad

Early life[edit]
Chelsea Handler was born in Livingston, New Jersey, the youngest of six children of Rita (née Stoecker), a homemaker, and Seymour Handler, a used car dealer.[8][9][10

] ''''''''Her American father is Jewish;'''''''' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by UNCCGrad
Originally Posted by kwg020

kwg

What's your perspective on the answer to shootings like these? Increased SROs? Fewer entrances with increased security? Allowing CCW teachers to carry? I ask because my wife is a public teacher and and I have kids that do/will attend public schools. I'm unsure how our high schools are set up but I know the elementary schools have one point of entry that you must be buzzed in to enter. There's a separate waiting area that is locked as well. This likely wouldn't work in a HS with their schedules and oftentimes multiple buildings.

I personally think a major issue is we try to medicate the insane back to sanity which just isnt working.

I think there needs to be a federal or state division of law enforcement that is dedicated to nothing but making schools safe. We have anti-terrorism task force and drug task forces so why isn't protecting this countries children taking more priority? The libs focus on Taking guns like a cat chasing a red laser dot and won't do what is needed to make this issue better. If we can secure courthouses and airports then schools should be doable.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Every time a kid gets jacked up for being crazy and talking stupid this place starts screaming "police state" and loses it's collective mind. Best to stop worrying about why it happens and concentrate on what you're gonna do when it does.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I'm involved with sales and installing emergency response systems to Senior Assisted Living facilities...
These are essentially commercial security systems, that businesses will get, and the only difference is the computer
program is generated to a medical facility.

They are pretty simple concept and all wireless...

a perfect environment would be in a school system....teachers have an emergency button around their neck or in their purse or whatever.. if they see an incident or problem they can touch a button and it can send an emergency alarm to the school office.
that can be communicated via pagers, to any SRO or LEO attached to the school system...

Since school PA systems have the ability to listen in on rooms.. as soon as the alarm is sent by a teacher.. which wouldn't alert
the perp, the school can remotely listen in to the room and assess the situation without it being known by the perp either..

Then they can act accordingly, by notifying LEOs or the SROs within the school, depending on the situation...and can also alert
other class rooms of a problem in room XYZ etc....

I have offered to put this type of system into local school districts here in Southern Oregon, at dealer cost...
they can't seem to be bothered... they all have the "it can't or won't happen here mentality".....

Sadly one of the places I offered it to at Cost, and gave me the exact, It can't or won't happen here... Happen to be Umpqua
Community College... well it did happen there.. and 9 students were killed...

We were willing to do this at no profit to us, as a public service....Schools and School districts can't be bothered...

but then they are all ran by liberals......which explains a lot...

if the system had been installed at Umpqua Comm College, I can guarantee ya, there would not have been 9 dead students.
odds are the perp would have been reported with a rifle on campus before he ever got a chance to threaten people...

that is why these things concern me greatly... and I say the Schools are the ones the most responsible for it happening in their
schools, as when they are proposed solutions, they can't be bothered.. even when it is being done at no profit for the vendor.

Combine that with video surveillance and a lot of this can be prevented.... or if nothing less, the loss of life greatly reduced...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
The solution is keeping semiautomatic weapons out of the hands of mentally ill losers. Reclassify semiauto weapons that accept detachable magazines and use centerfire ammunition as Class 3, subject to all applicable qualifications and restrictions. There's more blood on the hands of the NRA and Republicans today, and clearly many here on the fire. I think it's called dereliction of duty.

Last edited by Paddler; 02/14/18.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
The blood is on the hands of the little psycho who did the shooting. Possibly others who might have helped plan and execute this, but that is TBD.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
That's right, blame someone else other than the responsible party......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Paddler
The solution is keeping semiautomatic weapons out of the hands of mentally ill losers. Reclassify semiauto weapons that accept detachable magazines and use centerfire ammunition as Class 3, subject to all applicable qualifications and restrictions. There's more blood on the hands of the NRA and Republicans today, and clearly many here on the fire. I think it's called dereliction of duty.

Well looky here the liberal POS that only posts pro Dem/Liberal garbage rears his ugly head again.

Why don’t you go preach to Eric Holder about putting semi and automatic weapons in the hands of mentally ill losers! Douchebag!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AlaskaCub
Originally Posted by Paddler

Well looky here the liberal POS that only posts pro Dem/Liberal garbage rears his ugly head again.

Why don’t you go preach to Eric Holder about putting semi and automatic weapons in the hands of mentally ill losers! Douchebag!

He almost did not... he put them in the hands of Mex drug cartels...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Hmmm....I would have thought a video on childrens safety & survival at schools would be made available for free
and widely distributed at gov. tax payer expense...it could be as easy as putting it on a 'Campus Safety' youtube channel
and having 'pop-up' advertisements for such appearing on other non-related videos that receive a lot of viewing traffic.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (219 Wasp, 2500HD, 1lessdog, 1minute, 257robertsimp, 54 invisible), 2,442 guests, and 1,359 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,897
Posts18,518,402
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.