Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
An editorial today in China's "Global Times" (an unofficial mouthpiece of The Party) has called for a a Chinese expansion of the trade war and open rebellion against Trump as a consequence of Trump's announcement of tariffs on Chinese goods: The piece concludes:

"Most Americans have their life linked with China-US trade. As the tensions escalate, we want to expand the trade war to all Americans so that they have to choose whether to support Trump's unscrupulous move or to hold the president accountable."

See:

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1096751.shtml

My response:

SUK MY DONG !!

[Linked Image]

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I can do without my Dollar Store trinkets.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I say we rise up against the Chicoms before they won all of America.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fuqk China.

It's time quality goods are available for purchase again.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Fuqk China.

It's time quality goods are available for purchase again.

Yeah, like retailers give us a choice. You have to go waaaaay out of your way to find things made in America now. If retailers would stop pushing chinese crap, we'd stop buying it. Simple truth is, they make more money on it so they force us to buy it by not stocking Amercan made goods, if they even exist anymore.

Anything for a dollar.

LOL
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Good luck with American made electonics. I’d love the opportunity to buy them but it is not there.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Gotta laugh at this.
For decades, China has practiced hostile trade tactics against us.
Now that we have a President who will try to level the field for American workers, it's a G
damn trade war!

7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yeah, I'll get right on that.

Was talking to an old buddy from grade school in the old country yesterday. I completely blew his mind when I told him I liked what Trump was doing. The media had never shown anyone that was not completely opposed to Trump. I really didn't care what he, or anyone else abroad, thinks of him. He's not their dam president!

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Rise up against your own president, and gfy!

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
China just outlawed the online sale of Bibles and is cracking down on non "State approved" Catholic Church services. The Pope cut some kind of deal with China where the priests teach about respect for Government... or some such thing.

I'll do what I can to not buy Chinese. This will grow Trump's base.

Please don't feed the trolls!
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I can do without my Dollar Store trinkets.

It's certainly not just Dollar Store trinkets. It's also the Black and Decker, Mr Coffee, Krups, etc coffee makers and Sun Beam toasters. (And how many American-made versions are being sold at $80/copy when the China version sitting next to it can be bought, broken, and thrown away for $29.99/copy?

Originally Posted by kwg020
I say we rise up against the Chicoms before they won all of America.

kwg

Well, who's buying the $12 Norton American-made 3417 version (besides union contract folks) grinding wheel when the exact same Norton model 3417c grinding wheel can be bought, built to the exact same spec per Norton for 1/3 the price?

Competition is good until it sucks because someone else figures out how to play by other rules.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by ftbt
An editorial today in China's "Global Times" (an unofficial mouthpiece of The Party) has called for a a Chinese expansion of the trade war and open rebellion against Trump as a consequence of Trump's announcement of tariffs on Chinese goods: The piece concludes:

"Most Americans have their life linked with China-US trade. As the tensions escalate, we want to expand the trade war to all Americans so that they have to choose whether to support Trump's unscrupulous move or to hold the president accountable."

See:

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1096751.shtml

My response:

SUK MY DONG !!

[Linked Image]

The way I see it, should the US get the hump with China and private industry moves en mass to another venue for production through either financial or political pressure, then the new venue will profit and grow and China will be just another cesspit in Asia without any future...the Chinese cannot exist as a major manufacturing base without the US economy and consumers to prop it up.

On the other hand I am pretty sure Australia benefits immeasurably from the sale of raw material to China...but whatever the next venue is it will need the same materials.

Feel free to [bleep] China.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The fact that China dislikes our president makes me like him even more!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
MAGA.

μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
China just outlawed the online sale of Bibles and is cracking down on non "State approved" Catholic Church services. The Pope cut some kind of deal with China where the priests teach about respect for Government... or some such thing.

Can you share a link to that tidbit?

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Glad to see a president with the balls to stand up to the commie bastards. Going to be some pain, though, unfortunately. We should do our best to move Chinese jobs to central/South American and alleviate our immigration problem. The jobs that can’t come here, anyway.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Chinese already have a demographic problem, tank there economy and they are going to struggle for a while. Threat from them will be much reduced by the time they recover. May even bring about regime change.

G
G
I go out of my way to not buy anything made in China. No matter the cost difference.
They're dog eating turds.

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
Long about 1940, our fathers and grandfathers would be pitching Chinese crap in the yard right about now.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Originally Posted by 2ndwind

Can you share a link to that tidbit?

https://gizmodo.com/china-just-banned-online-sales-of-the-bible-1825027863

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/poli...erground-catholics-torn-between-hope-and

Please don't feed the trolls!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 1badf350, 10ring1, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 61 invisible), 14,576 guests, and 1,022 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,177
Posts18,543,142
Members74,058
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.