Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by czech1022
A5. The programmer’s wife tells him: “Run to the store and pick up a loaf of bread. If they have eggs, get a dozen.”
The programmer comes home with 12 loaves of bread.

Spot on!!!

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Since you didn't specify a profession, I'll add one about a lawyer. Let the tidal wave begin!

A blonde and a lawyer are seated next to each other on a flight from LA to NY. The lawyer asks if she would like to play a fun game? The blonde, tired, just wants to take a nap, politely declines and rolls over to the window to catch a few winks. The lawyer persists and explains that the game is easy and a lot of fun. He explains, "I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me $5.00, and vice versa. " Again, she declines and tries to get some sleep. The lawyer, now agitated, says, "Okay, if you don't know the answer you pay me $5.00, and if I don't know the answer, I will pay you $500.00."

This catches the blonde's attention and, figuring there will be no end to this torment unless she plays, agrees to the game. The lawyer asks the first question. "What's the distance from the earth to the moon?" The blonde doesn't say a word, reaches into her purse, pulls out a $5.00 bill and hands it to the lawyer. "Okay" says the lawyer, "your turn." She asks the lawyer, "What goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four legs?" The lawyer, puzzled, takes out his laptop computer and searches all his references, no answer. He taps into the air phone with his modem and searches the net and the library of congress, no answer.

Frustrated, he sends e-mails to all his friends and coworkers, to no avail. After an hour, he wakes the blonde, and hands her $500.00. The blonde says, "Thank you," and turns back to get some more sleep. The lawyer, who is more than a little miffed, wakes the blonde and asks, "Well, what's the answer?" Without a word, the blonde reaches into her purse, hands the lawyer $5.00, and goes back to sleep.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing -- Edmund Burke
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Since you didn't specify a profession, I'll add one about a lawyer. Let the tidal wave begin!

A blonde and a lawyer are seated next to each other on a flight from LA to NY. The lawyer asks if she would like to play a fun game? The blonde, tired, just wants to take a nap, politely declines and rolls over to the window to catch a few winks. The lawyer persists and explains that the game is easy and a lot of fun. He explains, "I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me $5.00, and vice versa. " Again, she declines and tries to get some sleep. The lawyer, now agitated, says, "Okay, if you don't know the answer you pay me $5.00, and if I don't know the answer, I will pay you $500.00."

This catches the blonde's attention and, figuring there will be no end to this torment unless she plays, agrees to the game. The lawyer asks the first question. "What's the distance from the earth to the moon?" The blonde doesn't say a word, reaches into her purse, pulls out a $5.00 bill and hands it to the lawyer. "Okay" says the lawyer, "your turn." She asks the lawyer, "What goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four legs?" The lawyer, puzzled, takes out his laptop computer and searches all his references, no answer. He taps into the air phone with his modem and searches the net and the library of congress, no answer.

Frustrated, he sends e-mails to all his friends and coworkers, to no avail. After an hour, he wakes the blonde, and hands her $500.00. The blonde says, "Thank you," and turns back to get some more sleep. The lawyer, who is more than a little miffed, wakes the blonde and asks, "Well, what's the answer?" Without a word, the blonde reaches into her purse, hands the lawyer $5.00, and goes back to sleep.

Ha! Good one!

LOL
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Yep, made me curious, I married two blondes. What was I thinking?

N
NTG Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Mechanical engineers make bombs.... Civil engineers make the targets. My "civil" buddy doesn't appreciate it...

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

[In case you didn’t get #12, Descartes said, “I think, therefore I am.”]

should be Jean-Paul Sartre instead of Descarte

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BoltactionMan
Originally Posted by hanco
Plumber, your cshit is our bread and butter,

All you have to know to be a plumbers is paydays on Friday and cshit don’t run uphill.

And don't chew your fingernails

KC

The version I hears was...."chit runs downhill, payday's on Friday, and the boss is an ass hole.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Gus
Originally Posted by kellory
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
There are old linemen , and there are bold lineman , but there are no old bold linemen .
Kenneth

Same for pilots

same for mushroom eaters.

And if anyone knows about mushrooms it's Gus.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
An engineer, a computer programmer, and a government worker were talking about how smart their dogs are.
The engineer says watch this, and calls his dog Slide Rule". He places twelve cookies on the floor and tells Slide Rule to divide the cookies by four. Slide Rule puts three cookies and each group. See he can divide!
The mathematician puts the 12 cookies in a pile and calls his dog, Keypunch. He tells Keypunch to subtract two cookies from the group and Keypunch takes two cookies from the pile. Now he commands Keypunch to divide the large pile by two and Keypunch puts five cookies in two different piles. See, my dog can subtract and divide.
Now they look and the government worker and ask what can your dog do? The government worker says, Coffee Break, show them your stuff. Coffee Break eats all twelve cookies, screws the other two dogs, and takes the rest of the day off on sick leave.

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
She was a farmer's daughter, but could not keep,here calves together

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The two queer judges that tried each other.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
She was only a moonshiners daughter,but he loved her still.

Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Two queer undertakers who after work would head to the basement to suck on a couple cold ones.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The difference between whores and lawyers?Whores stop f U C King you after you die.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid. He says he can stop any time.

[Linked Image]

Old Fishermen never die, we just get reel tired.

May you build a ladder to the stars
and climb on every rung.
May you stay......Forever young
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sweating like a homskooler trying to read.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by persiandog

Sorry, persiandog, WRONG. , "Cogito, ergo sum" was Rene Descartes.

Jean-Paul Sartre: "There is only one day left, always starting over: it is given to us at dawn and taken away from us at dusk."
"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you."
"No finite point has meaning without an infinite reference point. "
"

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CCCC

Sorry, persiandog, WRONG. , "Cogito, ergo sum" was Rene Descartes.

Jean-Paul Sartre: "There is only one day left, always starting over: it is given to us at dawn and taken away from us at dusk."
"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you."
"No finite point has meaning without an infinite reference point. "
"

yes , you are right. a new one by ME : i have guns, therefore I am.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Welders are like whores-all they ask for is more rod and more money!

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
a new one by ME : i have guns, therefore I am.

I like it !

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

457 members (10Glocks, 17CalFan, 163bc, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 33 invisible), 1,877 guests, and 1,085 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,456
Posts18,508,152
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.