-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This was a premeditated assault, with a weapon intended for gross injury, and this was not a single event. He bought 14 locks, most likely handed out to other vicious animals. This verdict is a joke.

"The Gateway Pundit reports that after internet users matched Clanton’s facial features up with the partially-masked attacker, they hacked into the professor’s Amazon account. That’s when they discovered that he had recently purchased 14 bike locks with one-day shipping."

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wow! Sounds like he got maybe a stern look from the judge. That will teach him for sure.

1Minute
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
this makes me sick

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Just a point.

There as here, the people are going to take the commission of justice in to their own hands because the courts are either inept or corrupt.

And from where I am standing it is looking increasingly like the police are rapidly becoming redundant as well.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by JSTUART

And from where I am standing it is looking increasingly like the police are rapidly becoming redundant as well.

In some locations. Antifa knows where it can get away with its nonsense and where it can't. There's a lot of police forces across America that won't put up with things like that.

IC B2

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Just a point.

There as here, the people are going to take the commission of justice in to their own hands because the courts are either inept or corrupt.

That’s what this guy did.

Reform has to take place from within the system or all we’re going to have is a bunch of these vivilantes running around enforcing their own version of “justice”.

Which, by the way, is exactly what ANTIFA is aiming for. They want a complete dissolution of the current order.

Scary how many people who claim to be Conservative are sounding too willing to help them.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe

In some locations. Antifa knows where it can get away with its nonsense and where it can't. There's a lot of police forces across America that won't put up with things like that.

In the news here a group of some fifty-some sudanese threw rocks at Melbourne coppers and not a single one of the filth were arrested, as always coppers only go after soft targets, which is what you get when you recruit from universities and let touchy-feelies be in charge.

My feeling on the matter is since the african bastards don't want to be Australians they can be shot with impunity when they kick up...or leave. I am good with either solution.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe

In the news here a group of some fifty-some sudanese threw rocks at Melbourne coppers and not a single one of the filth were arrested, as always coppers only go after soft targets, which is what you get when you recruit from universities and let touchy-feelies be in charge.

My feeling on the matter is since the african bastards don't want to be Australians they can be shot with impunity when they kick up...or leave. I am good with either solution.

The State police across America are generally no nonsense kind of people. Some of the big city police, particularly in the northeast are well known for being very rough. In places like Chicago, Baltimore, and St. Louis, where violent blacks are killing each other, you might think that the cops are soft. But the truth is, the police in those areas have largely stopped policing them. They can't do anything without the media making a circus out of it, so they just turn their back on it and let it happen.

The Chicago city police have a longstanding reputation for being very rough. But I think their attitude is, "Why work to fix a situation that's fixing itself?"

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Just a point.

I dunno. The so-called and horribly mis-titled "justice system" is extremely proud of themselves and their "duties".

So much so, that if you or I try to institute justice they have not ordained, we will pay dearly, if found to be playing in their sandbox.

For most, it's not worth it, unless it's close to home as in child or close relative. Even then, most folks are cowards.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
What we need is less criminal justice & more victim justice!!

Jim

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Monetary judgments don't usually mean too much. Sound good but...

I got a $5000 judgment from a guy that trashed a rental property of mine. Told me and the judge he would work under the table the rest of life.

Took him back to court a second time, he never showed, still not a cent.

If he ever does aspire to have anything in his life, I'll own it. So it's on him and his committment to be a $10 hour shlt shoveling deadbeat. Glad I own real estate in his head.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Bristoe, your take on the Chicago police is spot on. I know a lot of Chicago cops. Why put oneself in the media spotlight and suffer all the "social justice" consequences as a result?

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RickyD
He should have gotten twice as much time and all of it served.

No, he should have stood in front of a firing squad.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Ann Coulter wants Trump to get him Federally prosecuted for violating his victim's constitutional rights.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Looks like the little bitch is wearing a burqa while cowardly swinging a deadly weapon, pos needs the same to happen to him.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Ann Coulter wants Trump to get him Federally prosecuted for violating his victim's constitutional rights.

She would have more luck with that if he had been a representative of government of some sort.

I'm not sure a private individual can violate many Constitutional Rights.

The Constitution protects the people from the federal government (or should...)

If anyone violated the victim's rights, it was the judge.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

She would have more luck with that if he had been a representative of government of some sort.

Hate and bias crimes don't require that the criminal be employed by the government for the Feds to pursue charges if local courts refuse to take action. Seems to me that attacking someone for their political views, or because they were attempting to merely exercise their right of free speech should be counted among hate or bias crimes. It could also be argued that it was race motivated, i.e., anti-white, despite the fact that the attacker was also white. You don't need to be non-white to criminally act on the basis of a hatred of white people. We see it all the time form the left.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Hate crimes don't require that the criminal be employed by the government for the Feds to pursue charges if local courts refuse to take action.

Yeah, but those only go one way.

Liberals can't be prosecuted for Hate Crimes. They are all about tolerance and acceptance, don'tcha know... wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

You are correct, an individual cannot violate a constitutional right.

What's Wrong here is another dumb ass comment by TRH.

Here is what dumb ass TRH posted,

When we actually listen to the video we will note that Ann NEVER said and such thing. She was talking about CIVIL RIGHTS violations and Civil Rights laws, NOT Constitutional Rights.

Leave it up to TRH to confuse Civil Rights and Civil Rights laws with Constitutional Rights, again.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Looks like the biggest problem here is the judicial system. A lot of judges like this one are turning a blind eye. Others one are making laws from the bench. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

206 members (16penny, 204guy, 1_deuce, 280Ackleyrized, 2ndwind, 300s, 28 invisible), 2,236 guests, and 1,142 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,621
Posts18,474,021
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.