Hop To
Page 45 of 46 1 2 43 44 45 46
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Awesome classic thread

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by northern_dave
what's the best way to fight this evil infliction??

I lost my sense of taste and smell several years ago. As a result, I eat a lot of spicy food & get a fair share of jungle butt. Zinc oxide cream works every time and fast!

https://www.drugs.com/mtm/zinc-oxide-topical.html

What is zinc oxide topical?

Zinc oxide is a mineral.

Zinc oxide topical (for the skin) is used to treat diaper rash, minor burns, severely chapped skin, or other minor skin irritations.

Zinc oxide rectal suppositories are used to treat itching, burning, irritation, and other rectal discomfort caused by hemorrhoids or painful bowel movements.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Never experienced B/A as its described, I think. When I was a kid I got galded, and my mother recommended white vinegar. Yes she is pre WWII, rough and tough. It burned like hell was on both thighs burning my knuts. To this day, if they start getting a little sore, I break out the vinegar. After 2 or three minutes you can breath pretty normal, next morning your good to go.

There was probably medicine for that....Ever think maybe you mom just didn't like you.?

grin

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Never experienced B/A as its described, I think. When I was a kid I got galded, and my mother recommended white vinegar. Yes she is pre WWII, rough and tough. It burned like hell was on both thighs burning my knuts. To this day, if they start getting a little sore, I break out the vinegar. After 2 or three minutes you can breath pretty normal, next morning your good to go.

There was probably medicine for that....Ever think maybe you mom just didn't like you.?

grin

lol

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slm9s
When I was a kid I got galded, and my mother recommended white vinegar.

What is "galded"?

When I first saw the post I just thought it was a typo, and that he had typed an "a" when he meant to type an "e".

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just because....

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
mustn't speak of the redness.

Something clever here.

Owl Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

James Pepper: There's no law west of Dodge and no God west of the Pecos. Right, Mr. Chisum? John Chisum: Wrong, Mr. Pepper. Because no matter where people go, sooner or later there's the law. And sooner or later they find God's already been there.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Reading through some of the earliest posts on this thread I realized there are some pretty funny dudes on this campfire.................or perhaps they're not funny, it's just the nature of hunting and fishing trip that brings out the best in humorous stories.

And I noticed by looking to see when some of the early posters last posts were made that we've got quite a number that no longer grace us with their presence and humor. I'm hoping it's by choice and not demise, although I know of a few who visit rarely because of the tone of some posts.

For what it's worth, I buy Dollar Store "body powder" and mix it with corn starch, 1:3 ration or so. Cuts that "minty" burn from the menthol and keeps things dry. I have saved up enough of the containers to buy a couple of boxes of corn starch, lift the lids on the containers, split the new body powder into 3 containers, add the cornstarch, and put the lids back on. Now, for about the price of one can of Gold Bond, I've got three of my own mix. (no, I'm not Scottish....that I know of)

For hunting, I've done the same with a personal size duster of baby powder, just pry the lid off and fill with my favorite blend. I don't like smelling like I'm a toddler.

In an emergency, I learned a long long time ago backpacking in the Sierras, that Chap Stick works too, just remember to take it off the tube with your finger before applying to ass, not directly from the tube.................you may need it for the lips on your facial cheeks later.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

WTF?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Dave, with all the current heat & humidity, I think we need an update !

wink

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
OMG, I don't know if my belly can handle a rejuvenation of this thread. Absolutely one of the funniest tales ever posted

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Boudreaux’s Butt Paste

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Reading through some of the earliest posts on this thread I realized there are some pretty funny dudes on this campfire.................or perhaps they're not funny, it's just the nature of hunting and fishing trip that brings out the best in humorous stories.

And I noticed by looking to see when some of the early posters last posts were made that we've got quite a number that no longer grace us with their presence and humor. I'm hoping it's by choice and not demise, although I know of a few who visit rarely because of the tone of some posts.

For what it's worth, I buy Dollar Store "body powder" and mix it with corn starch, 1:3 ration or so. Cuts that "minty" burn from the menthol and keeps things dry. I have saved up enough of the containers to buy a couple of boxes of corn starch, lift the lids on the containers, split the new body powder into 3 containers, add the cornstarch, and put the lids back on. Now, for about the price of one can of Gold Bond, I've got three of my own mix. (no, I'm not Scottish....that I know of)

For hunting, I've done the same with a personal size duster of baby powder, just pry the lid off and fill with my favorite blend. I don't like smelling like I'm a toddler.

In an emergency, I learned a long long time ago backpacking in the Sierras, that Chap Stick works too, just remember to take it off the tube with your finger before applying to ass, not directly from the tube.................you may need it for the lips on your facial cheeks later.

Geno

That ought to make a fine gravy if you get the munchies along your trek. smile

Do not feed the bear!

White Bear sometimes treads on thin ice...
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Here is some baboon ass

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dudes, black blimps don't matter.

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Only on The Fire will you see a 43 page Baboon Ass thread. eek

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Dave. take you a small jar of mentholatum and grease up before you go out. Don't worry about the smell since it will be under your drawers and pants. Just wash your hands good after applying. Works great. powdr

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hanco
Here is some baboon ass

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

You got those pics from a local dating site in Houston, didn't you? laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Yes. Dem sum fine ass wemen!!!!

Page 45 of 46 1 2 43 44 45 46

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 63 invisible), 2,462 guests, and 1,295 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,936
Posts18,518,996
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.