-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Hey, my dad has told me a lot of Oli jokes, and I find them very humorous. So, I'm going to tell you one, and if you read it, you need to add ur own smile

Oli moved to a new town and started a ranch. It turns out that the whole town was Catholic. It was during lent and every Friday, the people smelled beef cooking at Oli's farm. So everyone in the town decides they need to do something about this. So they all ask Olie if he wants to become Catholic, and Olie was new, so he wanted to fit in. So he does. When he was baptised, the pastor sprinkled holy water on him he said "Oli, you were born a Methodist, you were raised a Methodist, now you're Catholic" But every Friday, they still smelled beef coming from Oli's farm. So they went over and they saw Oli sprinkling salt on his cows saying "You were born a cow, you were raised a cow, now you're fish"

Gun Control means using both hands
GB1

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Oli sent Sven to the lumber store for a board, Sven comes back from the store says the clerk wants to know how thick do you want the board, Oli tells him 2”.
Sven leaves, comes back and says the clerk wants to know how wide, Okie tells him 4”.
Sven leaves and sure enough, returns again, the clerk wants to know how long do you want the board, Oli, surprised what a stupid question answers “a long time, we’re building a house!”

Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
A Norwegian, a Swede and a Dane made a bet about who could stay the longest in a stinky pig barn. They all went in at the same time. After only two minutes the Dane came running out. Five minutes later the Swede stumbled out the door. After ten minutes, all the pigs ran out.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Then there is Oli's buddy, Svin.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ole and Lena moved into town to a new apartment complex after they were married. A week later Sven met Ole on the street. "Ole you gotta pull your window shades down now. You're in town. Last night everyone saw you running after Lena and neither of you had a stich of clothes on."
Ole replied, "Ha ha, I fooled you, I wasn't even dere last night!"

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Before Ole and Lena were married, Lena’s parents pulled Ole aside.

Ole, Lena’s mother said, we ‘ave to tell ya sumting ‘bout Lena yous should know.

Oo yah, what is it?, Ole asked.

Ole, Lena has Acute Angina, her mother bouts out

Ole thinks a second, Yah, ah know, she ‘as cute t!ts too.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ole and Sven decides 3rd grade isn’t for them. They were going out into the world to make their fortune. They get into Ole’s ‘52 Ford pickup and start driving. They enter the outskirts of Chicago and they see a sign on a window, “Shirts $1, Trousers $.50, Suits $5”.
Ole slams on the brakes and backs up into the parking space. He tells Sven to keep quiet because he sounds stupid — we’re going to make a fortune here.
They walk in, Ole says, “We’ll take 10 of dem shirts, 20 of dem trousers and trow in a few of dem suits too!”
The sales guy says, “Say you guys wouldn’t be Norwegians would ya?”
Ole is stunned, “Why yea we are?” He adds sheepishly.
“You guys wouldn’t be from Duluth, Minnesota, would ya?”
Ole hangs his head and says, “How did you know?”

“This here is a dry cleaners!” Was the reply.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Diesel fitter!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ole called the airline information desk and asked, “How long does it take ta fly from Minneapolis to Fargo?

“Just a minute,” said the busy clerk.

“Thank you,” said Ole, as he hung up.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ole and Lena got married.

After a beautiful ceremony and a fun but modest reception they got in Ole’s car and headed out on their honeymoon.

When they reached Saint Paul, Ole put his hand on Lena’s knee.

Lena said, “Ole, we’re married now. You can go farder den dat.”

So Ole drove to Duluth.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

612 members (1minute, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1lessdog, 66 invisible), 2,300 guests, and 1,197 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,819
Posts18,477,741
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.