I aint watching it.

Chicken
smile

GB1

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Wow. I bet there was jail time for that one.

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I aint watching that either. I can only imagine 🤢.

I think the 1st roll ill slice up at work during Christmas shutdown. Id hate to be the butcher if any of these sue happy gov workers got sick. They wont be as nice as im being.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Pick your shyt up and quit complaining. Next year do it yourself and don't even bring it up. If you took the meat to this processor you knew the hours they would be open. Plan accordingly.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"Would you be pissed?"

No. I'd have already had it picked up.

Black Cows Matter!
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by ammoman16

Well, if she had only pinched her nipples as well she could have had a career.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by ammoman16

Well, if she had only pinched her nipples as well she could have had a career.

Now if it was a cigar, she'd need to go into politics.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I never remember not being excited to pick up meat

Always a highlight for me. The man truly cares about my smallish orders.
Ftw?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mennonites operate under an entirely different set of rules, at least those here do. It's also possible that something could be going on that you aren't aware of, and maybe they need the meat gone. They do not tell you their business, but do like to know all about yours.

If it was me and somebody had called me 3 times to come and get something, I'd take the hint and go get it. If I wasn't happy about it, I'd chalk it up to experience and be done using that place.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And since you asked, yes, you're being a dick.
You acknowledge the butcher makes a superior product you want and are willing to pay for, but do not accept his need for a quick turn around time, and timely payment. This is the busiest time of the year for him, and he has limited space, and your schedule is not his problem.
If I were the butcher, I would refuse your order next time. You are one of a thousand customers, and one who gives me stress I don't need. There are dozens of "Hunters against Hunger" type programs across the country. I'm quite sure your meat will not go to waste if you fail to pick it up, and he is forced to make room for a paying customer.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by pahick
Originally Posted by Hubert
PM me where it is at. I will go pick it up for myself..

How the hell are you gonna do that when you paid $1200 for a truck battery? Or did you finally grow a pair and tell em phug off and buy elsewhere?

I never paid 1200 for a battery dumb ass. I got more money than you prick.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I posted the other day about deer bologna and that my butcher called and said it was ready to pick up. I told them then that im extremely busy and id pick it up on the 21st. The lady wasnt happy, but she said ok. I got vehicles to get out by end of year and get off work after theyre closed. They called me 3 phuggin times now asking me to come pick it up because they dont have room for 34 sticks of bologna and it isnt fair to their other customers. F'er just called again and now it wasnt about no room, its can you pay over the phone? I said I dont pay for any food until I see it. Then it was can you have anyone else pick it up? I said its not anyone elses responsibility but mine and I said ill pick the phuggin thing up the 21st! He hung up on me.

Am I being a dick for not taking a day off work to pick the damn thing up? Or are they being unreasonable?

Man. I just don't know how I'd go about dealing with the complexities of this situation.

Tough one.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
The butcher should be the one that’s pissed, not you. You ordered a custom product, he made it for you and now you’re not paying him for his work.

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Hancock27
I'm a Dense [bleep]??? 10 minutes. INSTEAD OF POSTING ON THE INTERNET, GET YOUR SORRYAZ5 IN THE CAR AND GO GET YOUR BOLOGNA

THEYRE CLOSED YOU DUMB MF'ER!!!! Theyre closed 2 hours BEFORE I get off work.

Does anyone live near this simple SOB?!?!?! If so kick his phuggin teeth down his throat or pay for his airline ticket so I can do it myself.

You’re so bad ass! LMFAO

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Let's go over potential options here:

1.) Go get the bologna.
2.) Get the bologna later.

Fugk. I don't know how I'd handle this one. Might have to call a family meeting and discuss. Maybe even my attorney (if it's a weekday)

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Do not piss off someone who handles your food...

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I can picture pahick on his knees, looking skyward. Clutching the Rosary.

"God, please guide my hand. Do I get the bologna, or wait a few days?"

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I posted the other day about deer bologna and that my butcher called and said it was ready to pick up. I told them then that im extremely busy and id pick it up on the 21st. The lady wasnt happy, but she said ok. I got vehicles to get out by end of year and get off work after theyre closed. They called me 3 phuggin times now asking me to come pick it up because they dont have room for 34 sticks of bologna and it isnt fair to their other customers. F'er just called again and now it wasnt about no room, its can you pay over the phone? I said I dont pay for any food until I see it. Then it was can you have anyone else pick it up? I said its not anyone elses responsibility but mine and I said ill pick the phuggin thing up the 21st! He hung up on me.

Am I being a dick for not taking a day off work to pick the damn thing up? Or are they being unreasonable?

If you have to ask...

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
What did you do last year, and the year before that when they called and said your meat was ready?????

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
[quote=tzone]The butcher should be the one that’s pissed, not you. You ordered a custom product, he made it for you and now you’re not paying him for his work.[/quote

you cant pay for something you have no money for...…...the only reason anybody would not pick up something they ordered is …..they don't have the 425.00 large to pay for it or buyers remorse like curdog said.

sh is right....waiting on a pay check...………….its not like every one has 425.00 large lying around...……...bob

Page 7 of 18 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (1234, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 22kHornet, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 257 roberts, 60 invisible), 3,071 guests, and 1,041 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,590
Posts18,532,420
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.