Home
Posted By: pahick Would you be pissed? - 12/14/18
I posted the other day about deer bologna and that my butcher called and said it was ready to pick up. I told them then that im extremely busy and id pick it up on the 21st. The lady wasnt happy, but she said ok. I got vehicles to get out by end of year and get off work after theyre closed. They called me 3 phuggin times now asking me to come pick it up because they dont have room for 34 sticks of bologna and it isnt fair to their other customers. F'er just called again and now it wasnt about no room, its can you pay over the phone? I said I dont pay for any food until I see it. Then it was can you have anyone else pick it up? I said its not anyone elses responsibility but mine and I said ill pick the phuggin thing up the 21st! He hung up on me.

Am I being a dick for not taking a day off work to pick the damn thing up? Or are they being unreasonable?
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/14/18
You're being a dick. They should charge you a storage fee.
How much do you charge for vehicle storage?
Posted By: pahick Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/14/18
Originally Posted by NVhntr
You're being a dick. They should charge you a storage fee.
How much do you charge for vehicle storage?

I dont know, how much extra in taxes do you want to pay for storing a phuggin Paladin?
Posted By: m1rifleman Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/14/18
I try not to make my problems someone else's problems
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/14/18
Most packing companies will charge a storage fee (usually pretty cheap) if you leave the meat longer than 30 days.

Sounds to me like the guy just wants money.

Maybe the mob is threatening to break his legs? wink
Posted By: slumlord Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/14/18
Tell em youll be over bout 10pm

lol

They sound more like toofless hicks skeezin hard for payment. Trying to run a so called business hand to mouth.

I could be wrong
Originally Posted by m1rifleman

13 days doesnt sound like much of a problem to me. From when it was done til I get there. Sounds more like his problem and not mine.
Originally Posted by slumlord

lol

They sound more like toofless hicks skeezin hard for payment. Trying to run a so called business hand to mouth.

I could be wrong

Mennonites.
Posted By: m1rifleman Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/14/18
No its still yours
Our butcher shop charges $7 a day for cooler fee. He has a waiting list so if you piss him off, you are no longer welcome. Yes, he is that good. We book our hogs and beef a year in advance.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/14/18
Most of these outfits have limited space.

Also, most of them have limited money. Hand to mouth, paycheck to paycheck types.

Ever see the help at these places?

Go get your meat. These guys got child support payments to make and Christmas is coming right up.
I'd might want to get it before they get mad and rub them sticks of meat on their starfish.
No its still yours

Right now apparently its his, because at this point I have no problem waiting til the 21st.
Originally Posted by pahick

lol

I could be wrong

Mennonites.

Oh

Then they need the money to buy soap this month. December is bathing month.
When they called the other day I thought you know ill just get my sister to run over. But now he hung up phug em. 21st, and ill tell wtf I think when I pick it up too.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/14/18
Your always a dick........ wink

But this time your not, Sounds to me like a fly by night living customer to customer. Whatever their deal is their idiots for treating a customer like that.
Posted By: Hancock27 Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/14/18
How far to the butcher shop? Instead of getting the bologna, you take the time to post it on 24HC?
Today is the 14th pay over phone and have them overnight ship it.
Gee thanks I guess...lol. Naw, my thinking too. They been in business a long time. Been in their cooler. They got room, unless magically they got another 100 deer in after I dropped mine off. To me it seems like theyre hurting for money. Either that or that were too busy and paid someone else to do it. If thats the case ill really be phuggin wound up!!
Originally Posted by Hancock27
How far to the butcher shop? Instead of getting the bologna, you take the time to post it on 24HC?
Today is the 14th pay over phone and have them overnight ship it.

Theyre about 10 miles way. But what phuggin part about me working past their closing time did you not phuggin understand you dense cock sucker?? Theyre phuggin Mennonites, they wont ship schit. And I dont pay over the phone for anything, much less food.
My guess is, he'll change his tune if you tell him to just keep it all. That you are sorry you used his business in the first place, and he's welcome to just keep it.

smile smile

He can't legally sell it. It hasn't been USDA inspected.

Packing companies can only be paid the original processing fee if someone else wants it.

But, I don't see someone else wanting to pay $425 for someone else's deer bologna. laugh
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
My guess is, he'll change his tune if you tell him to just keep it all. That you are sorry you used his business in the first place, and he's welcome to just keep it.

smile smile

Packing companies can only be paid the original processing fee if someone else wants it.

But, I don't see someone else wanting to pay $425 for someone else's deer bologna. laugh

Im almost at the point bud. Believe me. Knowing him he'd probably sue me and the magistrate would charge me double what I owed him...lol
Look on the bright side, you could be hitting Amy Schumer but you're not!!
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Ive done worse....lol. Why I dont drink much anymore.
Posted By: Hancock27 Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/14/18
I'm a Dense [bleep]??? 10 minutes. INSTEAD OF POSTING ON THE INTERNET, GET YOUR SORRYAZ5 IN THE CAR AND GO GET YOUR BOLOGNA
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/14/18
Go pick up ya baloney,...hell far.
I'm a Dense [bleep]??? 10 minutes. INSTEAD OF POSTING ON THE INTERNET, GET YOUR SORRYAZ5 IN THE CAR AND GO GET YOUR BOLOGNA

THEYRE CLOSED YOU DUMB MF'ER!!!! Theyre closed 2 hours BEFORE I get off work.

Does anyone live near this simple SOB?!?!?! If so kick his phuggin teeth down his throat or pay for his airline ticket so I can do it myself.
They're going to give it to the Salvation Army before the 21st.

Does anyone live near this simple SOB?!?!?! If so kick his phuggin teeth down his throat or pay for his airline ticket so I can do it myself.

LOL.

He'd show up before you clocked out for the day...

laugh
Originally Posted by Bristoe
They're going to give it to the Salvation Army before the 21st.

$425 in my pocket if they do.

LOL.

He'd show up before you clocked out for the day...

laugh

LMFAO!!

Most people have to take the bus to go on an internet induced ass whuppin' expedition.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Most people have to take the bus to go on an internet induced ass whuppin' expedition.

If their moms let them outta the basement for that long...
Posted By: curdog4570 Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/14/18
Sounds like buyers remorse to me.
Hell my mom would be outta the truck before I would, 4'11 tornado. Wouldnt remember what we were there for, but she'd be ready...lol
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Sounds like buyers remorse to me.

Does huh? Well as usual youre wrong. They make good schit and I want it, but ill be damned if im losing $275 to go pick it up.
Posted By: 284LUVR Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/14/18
Mennonites or River Brethren ?
Posted By: TheKid Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/14/18
Lunch break?
Posted By: BobMt Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/14/18
Originally Posted by TheKid
Lunch break?

to easy.....think of something harder...….bob
Posted By: whit Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/14/18
How many deer did you shoot for 34 sticks? Are they 10 or 20 pounders? Tell them if they want you to pick them up sooner, that they need to have someone stay late.
Posted By: hanco Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/14/18
[Linked Image]
Posted By: jimboshrmp Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/14/18

If when you dropped it off, the guy rubbed his chin and said "well, we kinda busy, may be ready toward the end of the month." and you replied "hey that's great cause I'm a busy guy for the next couple of weeks and won't be back out this way." Two days later he calls and said your meat is ready. I'd make him wait a bit.

If you dropped it off and he said "ready on the 7th" and then calls on the 6th and tells you it's ready only to have you tell him you're busy till the 21st, I say you may be full of bologna whether you make the pick up or not.

Ive done worse....lol. Why I dont drink much anymore.

I have never ever went to bed with an ugly woman, however I might have woken up with a few............
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/14/18
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Most of these outfits have limited space.

Also, most of them have limited money. Hand to mouth, paycheck to paycheck types.

Ever see the help at these places?

Go get your meat. These guys got child support payments to make and Christmas is coming right up.

^^This.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/14/18
Sounds like 2 sides waiting for a paycheck.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/14/18
No, I have no grounds to be pissed, I ordered a service, the service is complete, to hell with my schedule, the butcher done his work, i'll go pay the man and collect my order.
Posted By: BobMt Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/14/18
Originally Posted by gunner500
No, I have no grounds to be pissed, I ordered a service, the service is complete, to hell with my schedule, the butcher done his work, i'll go pay the man and collect my order.

pretty easy...…..bob
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/14/18
Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by TheKid
Lunch break?

to easy.....think of something harder...….bob

Hahaha.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/14/18

I'll send you a ticket, but it's booked for the 21st.
Posted By: SandBilly Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/14/18
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Posted By: Tate338 Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/14/18
Can't speak for this butchershop, but for us it's space. Christmas time and hams and retail balogna and custom hogs and beef, our coolers are maxed out along with our freezers. We make deer bologna as it comes in and if it doesn't leave just as fast it's in the way. Barry
Posted By: GregW Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
I posted the other day about deer bologna and that my butcher called and said it was ready to pick up. I told them then that im extremely busy and id pick it up on the 21st. The lady wasnt happy, but she said ok. I got vehicles to get out by end of year and get off work after theyre closed. They called me 3 phuggin times now asking me to come pick it up because they dont have room for 34 sticks of bologna and it isnt fair to their other customers. F'er just called again and now it wasnt about no room, its can you pay over the phone? I said I dont pay for any food until I see it. Then it was can you have anyone else pick it up? I said its not anyone elses responsibility but mine and I said ill pick the phuggin thing up the 21st! He hung up on me.

Am I being a dick for not taking a day off work to pick the damn thing up? Or are they being unreasonable?

Yeah - I'd be charging you at least $10/day for not figuring out basic time management....

You're bitching about your schedule while holding up theirs....

You asked....
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
Originally Posted by Fubarski

I'll send you a ticket, but it's booked for the 21st.

Hahahaha.

Would it be possible to close garage, go get order, go back and open garage, work on jobs, snack on order?
Posted By: Virginian2 Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
It's a busy time of the year for meat cutters and they very likely don't have a lot of spare freezer space. If it's as simple as sending your daughter to pick it up and you don't send her then, yes, you're being a dick.
Posted By: 284LUVR Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
Originally Posted by gunner500

Go stand in the corner. Be ashamed. Be VERY ashamed.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18

lol

I could be wrong

Mennonites.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
HIck's afraid if he tries ta go at lunch time he might pass Raeford.
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18

smile smile

I have seen it happen around here many times. Processors sell wild game or farm raised critters to cover processing costs of products which are not picked up by customer.

That is if the law has not changed in the last couple years.

One thing is new from a while back. No one will take a "farm kill". Sheep, goat, pig, or cow, it has to walk onto their kill floor. Or handled by a licensed mobile butcher.

Still waiting for USDA to try to outlaw wild game processors, like they have attempted to outlaw raw milk.
Posted By: Morewood Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
10 miles away and you don't know a soul who can go pick up your bologna.

C'mon man.

Give the butcher enough grief he'll replace your good meat with feral.
Posted By: GregW Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
I sometimes wonder how some folks on here actually get anything done during a day if this scenario is an "ask the campfire"......
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
Pick it up on the 21st? You are kidding, right? Good God man get your ass down there and get your food. ps Check your meds something is not right.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Pick it up on the 21st? You are kidding, right? Good God man get your ass down there and get your food. ps Check your meds something is not right.

Next question is:

So whats wrong with being a dick?
Posted By: pahick Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18

You know where I work, u think im hurtin? Pffft! When they wanna swim vehicles by the end of the year you dont piss em off. I can see it now. Piss off DCMA and TACOM over deer meat. Im sure id have a job when I got back. 🙄

And lunch break....whats that?
Posted By: las Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Next question is:

Well, I wasted all this time reading this thread instead of spending the time being a dick myself. Actively, I mean. Once a dick, always a dick. It's just how much effort one wants to spend on it at any given moment. Or how many days. smile

Next question is:

Not a damn thing.

Ok, gotta run. Need food. Steelhead says my cupboards are empty. Gotta beg for some ramen.
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18

Next question is:

Finally, someone asking the important questions! All this crap about schedules and storage and such is just fluff.
Posted By: BobMt Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18

you wouldn't have to beg for ramen,,,,if you would just pick up your boloney ……….bob
Posted By: Hubert Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
PM me where it is at. I will go pick it up for myself..
Posted By: saskfox Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
A good friend has a butcher shop due to limited space he needs wild game to be picked up asap
Originally Posted by Hubert

How the hell are you gonna do that when you paid $1200 for a truck battery? Or did you finally grow a pair and tell em phug off and buy elsewhere?
Originally Posted by Virginian2
It's a busy time of the year for meat cutters and they very likely don't have a lot of spare freezer space. If it's as simple as sending your daughter to pick it up and you don't send her then, yes, you're being a dick.

Then a dick I is and forever will be. No daughter but talked to my sis, she'll pick it up monday. But hes waiting til friday now. Phug em.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
The campfire offers much.

But information and comedy are tops.

Scratch that.

It all about the laughs.

Then a dick I is and forever will be. No daughter but talked to my sis, she'll pick it up monday. But hes waiting til friday now. Phug em.

No, half the guys agree with you. Youre only a half dick. wink

No, half the guys agree with you. Youre only a half dick. wink

Ill just have to try harder next time I guess...lol
Posted By: Kodiakisland Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18

You're being a dick, but I think you already know that or you wouldn't have posted. Remember, you asked.
Go pick it up or have them sell it to someone else. Next time, maybe process it yourself.
Pahick,
A hijack might not be bad.

Do you all use any composite armor in those vehicles?
Fiberglass, Kevlar, Spectra, other aramids?
Cant say, hot water. But search around. M109A7 and M992A3. Not all we put out though. Personal fave is M88. Something about a tow truck...lol. Seriously, its a beast. Next Gen will blow your mind. Currently cant single an Abrams. It will, and then some.
Just curious.

We work with some of the moulders that produce panels for
certain applications. One is a sister company, our work makes theirs possible.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Just curious.

We work with some of the moulders that produce panels for
certain applications. One is a sister company, our work makes theirs possible.

You dont have to say, but are you more out toward Bedford? You can always PM me.
Posted By: blanket Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
well heck go pick up your cheese filled bologna Friday
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
I never remember not being excited to pick up meat from the butcher.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
You posted asking for opinions. You're definitely going on about it like a dick when opinions are given you don't agree with, but you know that. You are making your problem theirs. God, now you're trying to make it ours. Lol. No matter why they want it gone, go get your stuff. Yes, you need to take half an hour and go do it during their business hours. If it doesn't work for you, don't use them. You want everyone to slap you on the shoulder and cuss the fuggers or what? You took it there. Yah, they want paid for services rendered! That's how it works. Geebus. I try to be decent to folks when edibles are involved. Even occasionally when seeking opinions. Go ahead, cuss me now. IDGAF

Short answer, NO.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
You posted asking for opinions. You're definitely going on about it like a dick when opinions are given you don't agree with, but you know that. You are making your problem theirs. God, now you're trying to make it ours. Lol. No matter why they want it gone, go get your stuff. Yes, you need to take half an hour and go do it during their business hours. If it doesn't work for you, don't use them. You want everyone to slap you on the shoulder and cuss the fuggers or what? You took it there. Yah, they want paid for services rendered! That's how it works. Geebus. I try to be decent to folks when edibles are involved. Even occasionally when seeking opinions. Go ahead, cuss me now. IDGAF

Fill yer hand you sonofabitch!
Laughing. Thems fighting words!
Posted By: kid0917 Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
one-eyed fat man???
Thats the thing about a Texan. They are always dead when you need em.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18

Next question is:

And the lord sayeth,

whosoever treateth the lowliest of butcherkind like dick, treatest me like a dick.

Geno
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Next question is:

And the lord sayeth,

whosoever treateth the lowliest of butcherkind like dick, treatest me like a dick.

Geno

Mazel Tov!

Next question is:

And the lord sayeth,

Geno

Mazel Tov!

Hiawatha too!

Geno
Posted By: kingston Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
You knew the hours going in. They made your bologna and asked you to come pick it up. Go get your fücking bologna.

Merry Christmas
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
I talked to Stormy....she said she'd put a storage lien on your meat if you left it for that long.
Originally Posted by kingston
You knew the hours going in. They made your bologna and asked you to come pick it up. Go get your fücking bologna.

Merry Christmas

Say! Thats a neat trick.

How do you make an umlaut on a keyboard??

Merry Christmas

Say! Thats a neat trick.

On an iOS device just long hold the ‘u’ key and a little menu pops up. On a regular computer it’s something like fn/alt ‘u’. What operating system?
Posted By: wageslave Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18

Say! Thats a neat trick.

What's a fücking umlaut?

and pahick is a tool.
Posted By: Higginez Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
Enjoy your fried bologna sammiches for Christmas dinner!
Posted By: blanket Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
Thats the thing about a Texan. They are always dead when you need em.
you are one funny sumbitch, and if you talk about filling your hand on a bologna thread we are done
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
Usually pickup 2 or 3 days after it is done.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18

WIN key + r

Type: charmap

Pick oǔt the character yoǔ want to ǔse. Pick only 1.

Click on it so it appears below in the "characters to copy" box.

Hit copy bǔtton.

Then, when typing on the fire, hit Ctrl + v to insert the ű.

Posted By: 700LH Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
What happens turning good venison into junk bologna

Merry Christmas

Say! Thats a neat trick.

On an iOS device just long hold the ‘u’ key and a little menu pops up. On a regular computer it’s something like fn/alt ‘u’. What operating system?

Uhhh.....Hewlet Packard?
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18

13 days doesnt sound like much of a problem to me. From when it was done til I get there. Sounds more like his problem and not mine.

Unless there is a prior agreement stipulating differently...the man has done the work, pay him.

Unless there is a prior agreement stipulating differently...the man has done the work, pay him.

ü

• Number Lock should be ON
• Use the left-side ALT key (for most keyboards; try the right if it doesn’t work)
• Hold down the ALT key and type a number on the number pad as follows (while holding the ALT key down). When you release the ALT key, you will have the following character:

Here

ALT 0223 = ß
ALT 0228 = ä
ALT 0246 = ö
ALT 0252 = ü
ALT 0196 = Ä
ALT 0214 = Ö
ALT 0220 = Ü

Thank you, hadn't even considered that.

Merry Christmas

Say! Thats a neat trick.

Uhhh.....Hewlet Packard?

Kingston, I guess don't give him the instructions in COBAL..

Jim, try Alt 0252

ü

Geno
Frog snacks.

Most times I can pull off an Improved Clinch knot........sometimes I gotta look it up again in my book of knots.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
better to be pissed off, than pissed on.
d
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
He’s probably half drunk pissing all over your pepperoni sticks right now.

Pay the guy and go get your schit.
Post back after you pick it up and tell us how salty it is.
Posted By: mark shubert Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18

WIN key + r

Type: charmap

Pick oǔt the character yoǔ want to ǔse. Pick only 1.

Click on it so it appears below in the "characters to copy" box.

Hit copy bǔtton.

Then, when typing on the fire, hit Ctrl + v to insert the ű.

What is this WIN key that you speak of?
Originally Posted by MadMooner

I'd be leery about peeing on it if I had a business to protect.

I might rub my ass on it though.
Posted By: duck911 Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
I read the original question and none of the responses, so I assume my honest and sincere response is following posts about pee and poop and screw the azzhole.

But here is my .02:

Today I was supposed to pick up 13 lbs of masa from a local mexican place at 3PM for our traditional family tamale making party this Sun.

I spaced it, and never showed up.

They called and politely asked if we can pick it up at 6:30 AM tomorrow. They have ZERO space to store my product because they are a busy shop working hard to make their customers happy and keep their food SAFE and within regulations. 6:30 AM is inconvenient for me, only in that I don't want to get up early on a Sat. But I was the one who missed the original pickup date. We agreed on 9AM and I will tip them well. It is the best masa in Colorado, after all and we were lucky to even get a batch on late notice.

But I recognized that they are working hard to maintain a clean and safe environment for their stored food, clients, product, etc. and that they don't have unlimited storage space for every idiot client who misses a date. They only have so much room. Putting food in a sink on ice, or on a table, or whatever else is not safe, against regulations, and not what I would ever expect from a store I shop at.

So, I respect the problem I created for them, and will pick up my chit on time, after a second chance.

Maybe the OP should be a little more understanding.....

Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by MadMooner

I'd be leery about peeing on it if I had a business to protect.

I might rub my ass on it though.

Lol.

Never a good idea to anger those preparing food for you
"Tell me how my ass tastes" TFF
Did you see my Limburger Cheese thread??
Posted By: 284LUVR Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
I never remember not being excited to pick up meat from the butcher.

Always a highlight for me. The man truly cares about my smallish orders.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
Pretty simple...You shot the animal. You took it to them to process it into what you wanted...They did the job. They gave you a reasonable time to pick it up...The rest is all on you. Next year learn to make your own bologna, and you can take as long as you want. 😎
When the food server is angry,,
How big did you say the Bologna was?

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=46c_1517788426
OMG, That’s nasty!!!
OMG, That’s nasty!!!

Can you imagine being her boy friend and waking up with dried mustard on your Johnson?
I aint watching it.
I aint watching it.

Chicken
smile
Posted By: ammoman16 Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
Wow. I bet there was jail time for that one.
I aint watching that either. I can only imagine 🤢.

I think the 1st roll ill slice up at work during Christmas shutdown. Id hate to be the butcher if any of these sue happy gov workers got sick. They wont be as nice as im being.
Posted By: FishinHank Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
Pick your shyt up and quit complaining. Next year do it yourself and don't even bring it up. If you took the meat to this processor you knew the hours they would be open. Plan accordingly.
Posted By: muleshoe Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
"Would you be pissed?"

No. I'd have already had it picked up.
Originally Posted by ammoman16

Well, if she had only pinched her nipples as well she could have had a career.
Posted By: kellory Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by ammoman16

Well, if she had only pinched her nipples as well she could have had a career.

Now if it was a cigar, she'd need to go into politics.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
I never remember not being excited to pick up meat

Always a highlight for me. The man truly cares about my smallish orders.
Ftw?
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
Mennonites operate under an entirely different set of rules, at least those here do. It's also possible that something could be going on that you aren't aware of, and maybe they need the meat gone. They do not tell you their business, but do like to know all about yours.

If it was me and somebody had called me 3 times to come and get something, I'd take the hint and go get it. If I wasn't happy about it, I'd chalk it up to experience and be done using that place.
And since you asked, yes, you're being a dick.
You acknowledge the butcher makes a superior product you want and are willing to pay for, but do not accept his need for a quick turn around time, and timely payment. This is the busiest time of the year for him, and he has limited space, and your schedule is not his problem.
If I were the butcher, I would refuse your order next time. You are one of a thousand customers, and one who gives me stress I don't need. There are dozens of "Hunters against Hunger" type programs across the country. I'm quite sure your meat will not go to waste if you fail to pick it up, and he is forced to make room for a paying customer.
Posted By: Hubert Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
Originally Posted by Hubert

How the hell are you gonna do that when you paid $1200 for a truck battery? Or did you finally grow a pair and tell em phug off and buy elsewhere?

I never paid 1200 for a battery dumb ass. I got more money than you prick.
Posted By: deflave Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18

Man. I just don't know how I'd go about dealing with the complexities of this situation.

Tough one.
Posted By: tzone Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
The butcher should be the one that’s pissed, not you. You ordered a custom product, he made it for you and now you’re not paying him for his work.

You’re so bad ass! LMFAO
Let's go over potential options here:

1.) Go get the bologna.
2.) Get the bologna later.

Fugk. I don't know how I'd handle this one. Might have to call a family meeting and discuss. Maybe even my attorney (if it's a weekday)
Posted By: okie Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
Do not piss off someone who handles your food...
I can picture pahick on his knees, looking skyward. Clutching the Rosary.

"God, please guide my hand. Do I get the bologna, or wait a few days?"
Posted By: 338Rem Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18

If you have to ask...
Posted By: Muffin Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
What did you do last year, and the year before that when they called and said your meat was ready?????
[quote=tzone]The butcher should be the one that’s pissed, not you. You ordered a custom product, he made it for you and now you’re not paying him for his work.[/quote

you cant pay for something you have no money for...…...the only reason anybody would not pick up something they ordered is …..they don't have the 425.00 large to pay for it or buyers remorse like curdog said.

sh is right....waiting on a pay check...………….its not like every one has 425.00 large lying around...……...bob
Posted By: Mike_S Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
I’d like to say this is the dumbest thread on the fire but it’s probably not even in the top 10.

And no I wouldn’t be pissed, I would figure a way to get the meat.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18

Am I being a dick for not taking a day off work to pick the damn thing up?

Yes.
Posted By: Tarbe Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
Looks like two dicks fighting it out.

And there we are, back at the gay foreplay thing.
Posted By: deerstalker Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
this whole thread is baloney
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
Ahhhh. I love the Xmas spirit!

Am I being a dick ?

And some of you tell him YES 🤷🏻‍♂️

Not very nice of you, correct response would be not so much of a dick as a [bleep]

Doesn’t that sound nicer?

I’m gonna get offa here b4 Jim tells me to fill my hand

P.S. I’m really Hopin they’re not using your bologna as a dick or a [bleep]
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
Why we can’t type d-i-l-d-o ?

How we sposed to get any Xmas shopping done ?
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
Originally Posted by okie
Do not piss off someone who handles your food...

... or your dick, for that matter.
I'm gonna sit right here at the edge of my seat until pahick makes a decision on this.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

use an umlaut. and try and keep up! grin

sycamore
Originally Posted by deerstalker
this whole thread is baloney

Finally someone says it!
Originally Posted by Sycamore

sycamore

Dildű?
Originally Posted by deflave

Jesus take the wheel....
Originally Posted by kellory

sycamore

Dildű?

Dïldo

ALT 0239 = ï

Ďĭĺďō

ŜĤĨŤ

Go to start menu and search "character map". (windows).

Then right click and pin to start menu.

You may thank university educated daughter for this.

https://sites.psu.edu/symbolcodes/windows/codealt/

or

[Linked Image]

Heh heh. smile
Better try salami next year...

Jesus take the wheel....

LMAO.
Posted By: kenster99 Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
I wouldnt piss off anybody handling my meat!
OMG, That’s nasty!!!

I know. I watched it 6 times. I can’t believe it.
I'm gonna sit right here at the edge of my seat until pahick makes a decision on this.

Just got home from work. Out early, DCMA heading for Aberdeen. Butchers open til 1pm. I think ill go pick it up the 21st.
[quote=tzone]The butcher should be the one that’s pissed, not you. You ordered a custom product, he made it for you and now you’re not paying him for his work.[/quote

you cant pay for something you have no money for...…...the only reason anybody would not pick up something they ordered is …..they don't have the 425.00 large to pay for it or buyers remorse like curdog said.

sh is right....waiting on a pay check...………….its not like every one has 425.00 large lying around...……...bob

Youre just as much an idiot and hes is. Defense, end of year, triple time, OT out the ass. $1872 in 3 days. Im hurting bad LMAO!!!

Just got home from work. Out early, DCMA heading for Aberdeen. Butchers open til 1pm. I think ill go pick it up the 21st.

The suspense is killing me.

Well then they shouldn't order $425 worth of meat.

You'll have to wait til the 21st....which is Payday. I suspect SH was right.
Originally Posted by GregW
I sometimes wonder how some folks on here actually get anything done during a day if this scenario is an "ask the campfire"......

LMAO.

Thinking same.
I aint watching it.

Pussy.
Originally Posted by tzone

You'll have to wait til the 21st....which is Payday. I suspect SH was right.

You suspect a lot that aint so, nothing new.

The suspense is killing me.

What are you waiting for, pics? Or the Mennonite ganging up on me when I show up friday?...lol. Theyre like the mafia with pitchforks ya know.

Youre just as much an idiot and hes is. Defense, end of year, triple time, OT out the ass. $1872 in 3 days. Im hurting bad LMAO!!!

I am the idiot?...….I didn't order 425.00 worth of baloney...……..bob
Posted By: Dryfly24 Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
I didn't read this thread the whole way through but right or wrong, I try my hardest not to piss off people who are in total control of something I will later be eating... just sayin....
I just want to see resolution on this complex situation.

Pretty rare that a meat market calls and tells someone their order is ready. Anxious to see how it all plays out.

34 sticks. Think thats a lot? Years a long time til more meat hits the ground, less I red tag in '19

Holy fugk I am dying.

This thread is pure gold.

Pretty rare that a meat market calls and tells someone their order is ready. Anxious to see how it all plays out.

He'll be nice as pie because hes a greedy Mennonite. And ill tell him its the last time they get my business. He'll apologize and ill say GFY. End of story.

He'll be nice as pie because hes a greedy Mennonite. And ill tell him its the last time they get my business. He'll apologize and ill say GFY. End of story.

Might want to hope he isn't a member here.

Couldnt care less if he was. WTFs he gonna do? Not a damn thing.

You know where I work, u think im hurtin? Pffft! When they wanna swim vehicles by the end of the year you dont piss em off. I can see it now. Piss off DCMA and TACOM over deer meat. Im sure id have a job when I got back. 🙄

So you can't afford to have some personal business getting in the way of your productivity? How ironic....

Order any sausages?
I aint watching it.

Pussy.

Well, that settles it, I better go watch it then. I wouldn't want to be called a pûssý because I didn't watch it.

Gotta keep up the internet cred you know.

Geno

Order any sausages?

Just "baloney"
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

So you can't afford to have some personal business getting in the way of your productivity? How ironic....

Priorities. And right now his aint mine.
May I present; Pahick! A legend in his own mind, protector of wasted time, Barrer of chilly places, the enemy of commerce, baron of empathy, holder of the yet to be delivered baloney, purveyor of fine whines, and master debater, and a waster of time itself! Master of the sherlyyoujest forest, on the coast of dumbfuqistan, near the town of dontgiveadamn. ALL HAIL Lord IHopeNot PAHICH the First!!! (and hopefully the last)

Go get your shït out of the man's way.
Posted By: skeen Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
Originally Posted by 700LH
When the food server is angry,,
How big did you say the Bologna was?

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=46c_1517788426

Holy [bleep]! Sorry, no umlaut.

Dude, you're being a dick. Go get your bologna.
Originally Posted by skeen

Dude, you're being a dick. Go get your bologna.

I am I am. Im just phuggin with y'all. Ill go get it friday.
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18

Careful what you wish for, Flave!

[Linked Image]

LMFAO!!! grin
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18

When you pick up your baloney, and when you eat the first piece, try not to think about this........he might have gotten his revenge on you by wiping his azz with it.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18

go get it now, reduce stress on everybody! Merry Christmas to you and your butcher (bolognologist)
Originally Posted by JamesJr

When you pick up your baloney, and when you eat the first piece, try not to think about this........he might have gotten his revenge on you by wiping his azz with it.

Thats why I said, 1st roll goes to work. Paid guinea pigs..lol

go get it now, reduce stress on everybody! Merry Christmas to you and your butcher (bolognologist)

Im a procrastinator. Ill give him his present friday. Merry Christmas to you too..lol
Posted By: Colorado14er Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
[Linked Image]
Hard to believe I beat Paddlers thread. He needs to up his game laugh
Originally Posted by Colorado14er
[Linked Image]

May be onto something.
Posted By: atvalaska Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
They got your stuff ready a day early ...good on them ...go get your chit at lunch and head back to work ..and hand out samples of your killing.....
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

Ever think to yourself maybe the busy man you hired to do a job feels the same way? No, of course you didn't...
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18

Son, you're a rank amateur compared to the likes of Safariman.
[Linked Image]

KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK! grin grin grin
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Son, you're a rank amateur compared to the likes of Safariman.

Thank God!
Posted By: wageslave Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
Yep. Bottom line is....
Pahick have no money.
What a loser.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
[Linked Image]

Attention whore???

You must have missed the aluminum radiator threads. laugh

Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
I haven't read all 20 pages of this, but I make a point not to piss off people who handle my food.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I haven't read all 20 pages of this, but I make a point not to piss off people who handle my food.

You should. There’re some gems.
What’s in bologna anyway?

It can’t be all venison and ‘spices’.

For 34 sticks, they’re gonna need more than one deer’s worth of lips and åssholes.
There’s gotta be 50-60 pounds of mystery meat in there.

Guessing pork?
Posted By: Magnumdood Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/15/18
What’s in bologna anyway?...

What's in all potted meat; hair, teeth and eyeballs.
Posted By: dassa Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/16/18
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

You should. There’re some gems.

No kidding! One guy on here got a free dozen donuts just for buying coffee at McDonald's.
Posted By: Otter Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/16/18
Thats why I said, 1st roll goes to work. Paid guinea pigs..lol

How do you know which roll is the first one? Do they number them #1 through #34?
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/16/18
,...on the 21st,..you're gonna find a crew of Mennonites burpin' and fartin' around,...talkin' 'bout,..."Balony?,...we don't know nuthin' about your damn balony. Piss off".
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/16/18
You don't pay them boys soon you may get a visit from Lebanon Levi and his crew.
Posted By: Kodiakisland Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/16/18

He won't be sad to lose your business.
Posted By: skeen Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/16/18
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland

He won't be sad to lose your business.

Ye may suffer the wrath of the Mennonites.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/16/18
It appears the best way to resolve this is for the fire ta kick in the $425, so hick can pick up the meat from the butcher.

Do a paypal gift thing, or somethin, to the butcher.

Then, hick can pay everbody back, one at a time, if he ever has the money.

The butcher gets paid, and everbody can hold their heads up.
Posted By: pahick Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/16/18
🤣 you do that. His email is [email protected] .
Posted By: SandBilly Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/16/18
Go fund my balogna?
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/16/18
PA-[bleep] has been a good dude playing along with all this bologna he started...Dumb fuuck’n thread...But, it was funny as hell to read.
Merry Christmas 🎄 Now, go get your [bleep] filled sausage 🤣😎
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/16/18
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Go fund my balogna?

Good, but "meatstick" would get more hits.

"Hey people, if I can't raise $425,000 (go for it or go home) by the 21st, the guy holdin my meatstick's gonna cut it up and throw it out the door."

Or somethin like that.
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/16/18
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/16/18
Two pages, I've got better things..........

Dude you need medical help. Not only that, you're not very nice.

Maybe as a child you were removed from your mother's breast too soon.

You had time to drop it off, you should have time to pick it up. I bet if someone treated you and your business how you are treating these people at the butcher shop, you'd like to get sideways with them.

Acting like this, only shows you need to grow up.

Posted By: deflave Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/16/18
So...

We still got two options.

1.) Pick up bologna.
2.) Don't pick up bologna.

Where we at on this?
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/16/18
What’s in bologna anyway?

It can’t be all venison and ‘spices’.

For 34 sticks, they’re gonna need more than one deer’s worth of lips and åssholes.

I got a feeling there's going to be more than that in there when that processor gets done swappin' schit out. Lmao.

Never saw a lot of wisdom in fugking with people who fugk with your food behind closed doors.
So...

1.) Pick up bologna.

Where we at on this?

Hilarious.
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/16/18
So...

1.) Pick up bologna.

Where we at on this?

Maybe these people at the butcher shop are going to have a sale on bologna. I wonder if they ship, I bet they would.
Overnight Fed-X
Originally Posted by Beaver10
PA-[bleep] has been a good dude playing along with all this bologna he started...Dumb fuuck’n thread...But, it was funny as hell to read.
Merry Christmas 🎄 Now, go get your [bleep] filled sausage 🤣😎

Oh, you know it damn sure will be by now.

Hell, I'd have collected some really unique schit. And we ain't even got to poisoning the phugker yet. smile

LMAO.

Posted By: Kodiakisland Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/16/18
I say it almost every week and it continues to be true. Millennials and snowflakes got nothing over campfire regulars.

Maybe it's the Christmas season, but there's been a steady theme going about not paying for stuff on time and how it's the other guys fault.
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

That's the good stuff. He meant the filler part.
Posted By: RichardAustin Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/16/18
Sincerely I hope padick is deflaves troll account
Posted By: kingston Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/16/18
There’s no way he’s both Kellory and pahick.
DO

I

PUMP

THIS

GAS???
Absolutely.
FOR
FREE...
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

That's the good stuff. He meant the filler part.

Ass blowing 36 sticks of meat infused with dick soup will pop a Rhoid for sure 😎
Absolutely.

It's not that simple.
Now you’re confusing Ohio with Oregon.
Only that both start with O. Aside from that, dipschits live in Ohio. Card carrying members of HRC live in Oregon. Very different. 😎
Posted By: Vic_in_Va Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/16/18
I picked a deer up at the Processor's yesterday. He said "I sure like customers like you who show up when I call and pay for their deer. I have a bunch that won't call back until I tell them it's going down the road. It's mostly young people who had a lot of bologna made".

I started to tell him about this thread.
Posted By: nighthawk Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/16/18
So...

1.) Pick up bologna.

Where we at on this?

3) Stuff your bologna.
Posted By: pahick Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/16/18
So...

1.) Pick up bologna.

Where we at on this?

If I had a coin id flip for it but apparently im destitute.....im more interested in this Go Fund Me. Whats the status? Do I have to claim to be a vet and give you gas money before we go public???
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/16/18
So...

1.) Pick up bologna.

Where we at on this?

If I had a coin id flip for it but apparently im destitute.....im more interested in this Go Fund Me. Whats the status? Do I have to claim to be a vet and give you gas money before we go public???
I've got like a million dollars raised in a go-fund-u account waiting on you, but you gotta send me a paltry hundred thou before I can release it to you.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/16/18
Lol. This thread is only getting better.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/16/18
Balony watch,....day three.
Posted By: tzone Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/16/18
He’s at home waxing the Baloney
Posted By: RichardAustin Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/16/18
Where does that business owner get off thinking that now that he has performed the requested services he should get paid. Who,'s business is it anyways, damn Mennonites, so greedy wanting paid for their services.
Posted By: 284LUVR Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/16/18
Schidt be growin' some hair on it by now.
Posted By: 86thecat Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/16/18
The problem could be that the butcher has a large percentage of customers not picking up (or paying for) processed meat in a reasonable time frame. He has paid for labor and other operating expenses up front. You knew his hours when dropping game off to be processed. At least pay half over the phone and don't gripe if he charges a small cooler fee upon pickup.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/16/18
Originally Posted by 86thecat
The problem could be that the butcher has a large percentage of customers not picking up (or paying for) processed meat in a reasonable time frame. He has paid for labor and other operating expenses up front. You knew his hours when dropping game off to be processed. At least pay half over the phone and don't gripe if he charges a small cooler fee upon pickup.

I know of at least two butcher shops who require a deposit to be made on deer that are left. Can't say I as I blame them.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/16/18
For every crummy butcher you hear about there are a 1000 crummy hunters out there.

Bring in a button buck with all 4 quarters shot to hell and then accuse you of stealing their meat.

Or, another favorite is to bring in animals handled so fugging improperly that making them into jerky would not improve the flavor. Of course the butcher then gets accused to switching your meat with someone else's.

So they dont want to pay.......
Posted By: kellory Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/16/18
Originally Posted by wageslave
Yep. Bottom line is....
Pahick have no money.
What a loser.

Having no money does not make you a loser. Requesting services and not fulfilling your part in a timely manner, does.

I'm no one's sock puppet.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/16/18
So...

1.) Pick up bologna.

Where we at on this?

Not sure, maybe we need to check the Q thread?

They gots answers there, they do. Maybe they figured out the bloney conundrum?

Geno
Is this place open on Sunday?

For the record, I much prefer the less cryptic protests.

In that case...fůck off. wink
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/16/18

Shomer sabbat.

In that case...fůck off. wink

That last post was meant for Clark.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/16/18

Shomer sabbat.

meyn bruder, a good deli you should have up there?

Geno
Showed as a reference to me. In that case, never mind. wink
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/17/18

Mennonites deliver by mule and buggy? 😎
Posted By: blanket Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/17/18
fer heavens sake pick up your meat and pay the man his money due.
Posted By: DryPowder Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/17/18
So...

1.) Pick up bologna.

Where we at on this?

Geno

It's all part of "The Plan".
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/17/18
So...

1.) Pick up bologna.

Where we at on this?

Geno

He forgot: Pick up the horse cock whenever.

You know what they call it in the army.

Two aggie army bros are home on leave and at dinner and 1st bro says "Mom, pass the horse co, uh, balogna".

Second bro says, "Ha, you almost fugged up, huh, dummy".
Posted By: RichardAustin Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/17/18
It's obvious that the Mennonite is greedy... wanting to get paid and all, he should deliver it and hick will pay when he feels like it. Same with the grocery store. Shouldn't have to pay just because you went shopping
Posted By: kingston Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/17/18
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
It's obvious that the Mennonite is greedy... wanting to get paid and all, he should deliver it and hick will pay when he feels like it. Same with the grocery store. Shouldn't have to pay just because you went shopping

At least not until after you eat it.

Raise your hand if you’ve been to a restaurant...

It’s all a scam. Food used to be free. If the white nationalists would STFU for a spell, folks might forget why they’re hating on the white man and remember it was actually a thieving white bitch who fugked it all up by swiping an apple.

And... would somebody please tell Bristoe and TRH the Old Testament isn’t just for the Joos.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/17/18
Originally Posted by RichardAustin

At least not until after you eat it.

Raise your hand if you’ve been to a restaurant...

It’s all a scam. Food used to be free. If the white nationalists would STFU for a spell, folks might forget why they’re hating on the white man and remember it was actually a thieving white bitch who fugked it all up by swiping an apple.

And... would somebody please tell Bristoe and TRH that the Old Testament isn’t just for the Joos.

Dude!

So you know for a fact them ancient Middle Easterners were white? Like in Caucasian white?

We ever determine the location of the Eden place? Palestine? Tigris and Euphrates valley? Jeez, what if it was over the other side in Egypt? Maybe them folks way back, what 4K-6K years ago mighta been a bit darker than we thought.

I know , maybe she was Gypsy, them's white folks and thieves too.

Free food? That's Thursdays down to the food bank place, right? Might be some bloney in that brown paper sack along with the tater's, day ol' bread, can corn, and schitd.

Geno
It was a perfect world, by definition everyone was white.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/17/18
The matter has been turned over to the Mennonites Collections Dept 😄

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Muffin Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/17/18
Still flogging this horse??????

[Linked Image]

Farmers only?
It was a perfect world, by definition everyone was white.

What about that ol' debbil? He white too.

All them angel folks?

Where'd all the "brown" folks come from? If it was a perfect world them two founders wouldn't have no brown genes in their pants. Wouldn't be makin' no dark babies. Maybe genetics didn't work the same back then, specially after the REALLY OLD white dude who owned the orchard, who's name they weren't allowed to say, got pissed at the distaff side of the founding couple?

Geno
The devil was red. Didn’t you read the book?

[Linked Image]

Farmers only?

Hey, some dudes love a big gal with a big tool.

Geno
And sausage fingers!

[Linked Image]
The devil was red. Didn’t you read the book?

Aha, now I get it .

Little Evie was white, the devil was red.

That's why all us "white folks" is sorta pinkish actually.

Geno

PS, we must have a different flavor of Mennonite here. The womens ain't stuck with the blue only dresses. And the mens don't look like Pennsylvania Deutsche.
And sausage fingers!

[Linked Image]

All the better for handling your bologna!

Geno

PS, see I knew we could get back on topic somehow.
Posted By: kellory Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/17/18
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Only that both start with O. Aside from that, dipschits live in Ohio. Card carrying members of HRC live in Oregon. Very different. 😎

Naw, I'm pretty sure pahick hunts in Pennsylvania.
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/17/18
This will go to New Years, and then some.

I think I'll make a samich' I wonder, what kind shall I make.....?
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/17/18

[Linked Image]

If she can't collect the money, she'll just keep the baloney for herself.

I'd say she'd know what to do with it, cause she look like she hasn't missed many meals.
Posted By: wageslave Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/17/18

Lmao.
I'll bet she can dish out a good pounding......
Missionary only, O' course.

Vinny

P.S. I'm as hard as a rock, right now.
Posted By: wageslave Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/17/18
Wonder if Pahick would use a lunch hour to drive 10 miles, during work, to pick up $426 someone owed him?

He would be burning PTO in a heartbeat, then....
Posted By: Vic_in_Va Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/17/18
Wonder if Pahick would use a lunch hour to drive 10 miles, during work, to pick up $426 someone owed him?

That's..........well.............different...
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/17/18
This is what I'd be afraid of if I didn't pick it up when they called..............[Linked Image]
I reckon I'm going to have to have a word with my Processor.

I just got a deer back, and he had labeled the steaks as tenderloin, at least on the bags. The individual packages are correct.

I think I'll take it all back and get my money until he labels it properly.

Or......

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Raeford Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/17/18
HIck's afraid if he tries ta go at lunch time he might pass Raeford.

Don't even f'n try it, I'm shooting first going forward!
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/17/18
Originally Posted by Vic_in_Va

That's..........well.............different...

Could it be that the meat processor guy might make that same drive, if he needs the money and the freezer space so badly?

I mean, the guy has been told 3-4 times when the meat could be picked up, and isn't good with that.

Or does the meatcutter make so much money that he isn't willing to miss the time at work?

Hell, if he's that busy, maybe he'd stay an hour or so later at work to give people a chance to pick up their order after they get off work? He could be processing other orders. Making more money.

Just being the devil's advocate here.

I had a guy supposed to be fixing a stock trailer a tree fell on during the hurricane. I asked him to give me an estimate before he started so I could OK the work. Took the trailer to him.

Never heard a word. I called and left a couple of messages. Nothing.

So a couple months later, I had to take a bull to the sale barn. I went and picked my trailer up and took the bull. Parked the trailer back at my ranch.

Next day that guy calls asking where my trailer is.

Umm... I needed it...

Well bring it back, we were going to fix it today.

What about that estimate I asked you for?

Oh. It'll be about $750.

Ok. But I'm busy out of town today. I'm in no rush.

But we already bought the metal and I scheduled the time today to fix it...

Sorry, but I can't help you today.... He then proceeded to eat my ass out for as long as it took for me to get enough, and tell him to GFH.

Respect when doing business with the public is a two way street.

I threw one guy out of my survey office once. He just wanted someone he could abuse with price, deadline and money involved. I told him nicely 2-3 times to leave. He persisted in mouthing, and telling me I WOULD do his survey for the price he wanted to pay...

I escorted him to the parking lot in a manner that everyone in the downtown area still remembers. smile
Posted By: 86thecat Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/17/18
Another point in this mess is that game meat must be kept separate from inspected (for sale to public) meat. One package of game meat can tie up an entire walk in that is needed for inspected product.
Posted By: pahick Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/17/18
Christmas party at work, hour lunch. Chicken and shrimp. MMMM MM!!! Woulda been nice if I had some bologna to go with. Shame 😁
RBB, you have an excellent point, one I would entertain if I were the Processor and that amount of money involved.

I just wouldn't want to make it a habit
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/17/18
I'm surprised a busy man like you had time to hunt. Or did you do that after hours too?
Posted By: tzone Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/17/18
He then proceeded to eat my ass out for as long as it took for me to get enough, and tell him to GFH.

Boy you Texans sure do things "different." laugh
Posted By: tzone Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/17/18
Originally Posted by Tyrone
I'm surprised a busy man like you had time to hunt. Or did you do that after hours too?

HA!
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/17/18
So....day 4 of the great Bologna caper.....any progress?
So....day 4 of the great Bologna caper.....any progress?

Why do you guys keep asking the simple question?

This is the 'fire, progress/bloney is no longer important.

Pics of wimmins with big tools (where's your favorite gun totin' gal by the way, thought she woulda shown up by now wink ),
talk of 'slave bein hard (wait 'till he sees your gun toter grin ), folks mixin' up the Amish with the Mennonites (why no pics of some Hutterite gals?) .

No mention of the 6.5 Crred yet though (oops, there you have it blush )

Geno

PS, you get any snow out of this storm? Just rain here..........and friggen wind all day yesterday
Posted By: tas6691 Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/17/18
Every processor around me have signs posted that meat not picked up within 7-10 days(depends on processor) will be sold. They have limited room to store the meat and need it picked up unless other arrangements are made beforehand. Would serve you right to get there and find out the guy sold it...but then again, who wastes good deer meat to make friggin bologna??
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/17/18
If the bologna sticks have condoms on them when you pick them up...Is that a good thing? 😎
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/17/18
Just rain so far Geno......more on the way. frown

PS.....I'm not sure why Slave is on here yapping.....they reopened Steelhead fishing.....he should be out fishing/drinking beer.

But since he isn't......I know he likes em a little beefier (and drunk) but maybe this'll do.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/17/18
Originally Posted by tzone
He then proceeded to eat my ass out for as long as it took for me to get enough, and tell him to GFH.

Boy you Texans sure do things "different." laugh

That guy sure is.

His reputation is growing too.

Talking to another welding shop owner that knows him... He told me he has LOTS of customers bring him work they won't use the azzwhole for anymore.

Not a great business plan... To piss off all your customers, that is. wink

I guess his wife had had a belly full of him too. She kicked him out and filed for divorce. Just so happens that HER family owns the land and huge shop where his business is located.

He's living in an RV next to the shop now, and leasing the shop from his soon to be ex-wife. smile
Posted By: curdog4570 Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/18/18
I never heard of venison baloney.

Is this whole thread a joke?

and I never had to ask anybody if I ought to be pissed off.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/18/18

PS.....I'm not sure why Slave is on here yapping.....they reopened Steelhead fishing.....he should be out fishing/drinking beer.

But since he isn't......I know he likes em a little beefier (and drunk) but maybe this'll do.

[Linked Image]

To hell with 'slave,

she can do me anytime.

Rain rain go away..................... and all the rest of that song. Give me some snow. It sweeps off the porch easier.

Geno
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/18/18
All baloney aside,

Whatever happened to Roy.

He still dead?

Geno
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/18/18
[video:vimeo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofIa8Qcaqt0&list=PLFpDhHnn6dtZjqm3EaNrkYfcTG3gRTlhX[/video]
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/18/18

[Linked Image]

To hell with 'slave,

she can do me anytime.

Rain rain go away..................... and all the rest of that song. Give me some snow. It sweeps off the porch easier.

Geno

I hear ya Geno......been raining hard here since I got up with no sign of letting up.
Day five and still no fried Bologna sandwiches.....this is going too far.
Posted By: deflave Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/18/18

Who do you gotta fugk to get some bologna around here!!!!
Posted By: deflave Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/18/18

Lmao.

Vinny

Those Crocs really tie the whole package together.

Who do you gotta fugk to get some bologna around here!!!!

At this point we all know it's gonna taste like ass when/if he ever picks it up.
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/18/18
I went with ham & cheese today.
I just lost my appetite.
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/18/18
OK, I got to the 12th reply & don't need to read any further.

Pretty fuggin simple. They have completed their part of the job, now it's time for you to complete the commercial transaction.

Get in your car & go pick it up.

Busy ! [bleep], more like lazy & disorganized.

They have every right to be pissed !!

If you really are a business owner, you would understand !
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/20/18

Lmao.

Vinny

Those Crocs really tie the whole package together.

She's a conservative gal.

The liberal Mennonite women wear Birkenstocks.

Geno

PS, Padre Vinnie don't care about politics so he don't look at the shoes.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/20/18
I have never seen crocs in the wild.

Starting to think they are a myth.
Pretty "wild" up your way Jim,

Them Hutterite gals probably have good lace up combat boots or perhaps Muck boots for cleaning out the livestock barns.

Geno
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/20/18
You guys are the best!
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/20/18
I don't know anything about Hutterites but a I bought a couple of cords of firewood from a Mennonite fellow a few years ago.
I don't know why (although I have a pretty good idea) but he had me meet him at the city park in Grangeville.
He showed up with four daughters in graduating ages and sizes that immediately formed a bucket brigade and had that wood transferred from his rig to mine in no time. Naturally I helped but the truth is I was just in the way.
I only had a twenty in cash on me but I gave it to them and told em to have a soda on me.
Religion aside...we could use a lot more kids in this country with that kind of work ethic.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/20/18
I don't know anything about Hutterites but a I bought a couple of cords of firewood from a Mennonite fellow a few years ago.
I don't know why (although I have a pretty good idea) but he had me meet him at the city park in Grangeville.
He showed up with four daughters in graduating ages and sizes that immediately formed a bucket brigade and had that wood transferred from his rig to mine in no time. Naturally I helped but the truth is I was just in the way.
I only had a twenty in cash on me but I gave it to them and told em to have a soda on me.
Religion aside...we could use a lot more kids in this country with that kind of work ethic.

The Mennonites here believe in teaching their kids how to work, and you wouldn't believe how young some of them are. They, along with the Amish really depend on manual labor, which is why they all have large families, usually around 8-10 children. There is nothing wrong with children working on the farm, and in their other businesses, just as long as they're capable of doing so safely........and therein lies the rub. When I was a rural mail carrier, I had a lot of the Amish and Mennonites on my route. I kept noticing one little Mennonite boy that could not have been over 4 years old, and I'm guessing he was maybe 3. As soon as he saw me pulling up to the mailbox, he would start running towards the mail box, and had to cross the road to get to it. I saw him run out in front of a car several times, and once he ran between my car and the box in order to grab the mail. I went to house and told the mother what was happening.........her explanation......it was his job to get the mail. I told he was going to get run over if they didn't find him a safer job, and she got mad about it. I do not know why that child did not get run over, as I saw him run out in front of several cars. I guess they old saying that "God takes care of little children and fools" must have applied in his situation.

To add to my story, he was barely able to reach the mail box, and if I slammed the door shut real hard, he couldn't open it. That didn't stop him though, as he'd keep trying to open it until one of the other flock of kids they had came and opened it for him. I finally called the local Child Protective Services and told them about what I saw, and apparently they went out and talked to the family, because he quit doing as long as I was in sight. But, the family must have figured out I was the one who turned them in because they shunned me........lol. As if I really cared.
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/20/18
Bologna update from OP?

Did you finally just tell the butcher that you’re waiting on payday before you can pay him?
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/20/18
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Bologna update from OP?

Did you finally just tell the butcher that you’re waiting on payday before you can pay him?

He hasn't responded in a while. I hope he didn't get sick off any of that stuff the Mennonites did to his baloney.
Posted By: wageslave Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/20/18

[Linked Image]

Speak of fat, drunk and horny.......
and I hear a dinner bell......

for my COCK.

Vinny

P.S. FG, even though you two hooligans have been slandering my stellar reputation....
I will forgive you if you give me a river clarity report.......so go look off your deck, please.
Geno gets no forgiveness.....
Sorry.
Posted By: pahick Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/20/18
Bologna update from OP?

Lmao....if I did that he'd wait til end of month. Ill probably go get it tonight. Unless he calls me today and pisses me off. In mean time im spending your tax dollars like only I can do laugh Half plant already left for holidays, means I gotta work harder...scratch that...be here longer. Phug work...lol.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/20/18

[Linked Image]

LOL!,......just saw this,.....caused me to laugh long and loud.
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/20/18
She's a little murky.

I don't know if it's clear enough to make fishing worth your while but FWIW I haven't seen a boat go by in a couple of days.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/20/18
Baloney Gate 2018.....
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/20/18

If it had been Hutterites, the daughters moving the wood would have been just to distract you so the 'ol man could steal anything from your truck that would fit in his pockets...

[Linked Image]

Speak of fat, drunk and horny.......
and I hear a dinner bell......

for my COCK.

Vinny

P.S. FG, even though you two hooligans have been slandering my stellar reputation....
I will forgive you if you give me a river clarity report.......so go look off your deck, please.
Geno gets no forgiveness.....
Sorry.

Ha, Ha friggen HA!

I need no forgiveness from the likes of a Padre like Vinnie.

Now, if Otis is pissed at me I'd send him a dog cookie for Christmas and beg for mercy.

Or tell him I said it's OK to knock over your last beer and lap it up from the bottom of the boat while you're not lookin'

Geno

PS, Have you been defrocked yet? By one of Santa's elvelings?
Bologna update from OP?

Lmao....if I did that he'd wait til end of month. Ill probably go get it tonight. Unless he calls me today and pisses me off. In mean time im spending your tax dollars like only I can do laugh Half plant already left for holidays, means I gotta work harder...scratch that...be here longer. Phug work...lol.

Well, crapola. The best we can hope for is he pisses you off and the continuing saga of the Mennonite Bologna Maker vs the Pahick too busy .gov worker doesn't end tonight.

Of course, should you pay up we expect to see pictures of said baloney with green mold growing all over it from last years batch forgotten in the back of their cooler.

Geno
She's a little murky.

I don't know if it's clear enough to make fishing worth your while but FWIW I haven't seen a boat go by in a couple of days.

Thank you, Sir.
Birds sound like where it's at, this holiday.

Ha, Ha friggen HA!

Now, if Otis is pissed at me I'd send him a dog cookie for Christmas and beg for mercy.

Or tell him I said it's OK to knock over your last beer and lap it up from the bottom of the boat while you're not lookin'

Geno

You are shunned.......

Vinny

P.S. did you see that Amish elf-ling reposted above again?
She'd flock me, long time.
Posted By: pahick Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/21/18
You guys were worried about nuuufffiinn!! Sweet as pie. Thank you sirs and helped me load it in the truck.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Little more smoke than I like, but this pepper jack is pretty damn good! Spicy. Gonna take me a year to eat it all though...lol. Three boxes of this stuff. Didnt try the regular yet, probably just as smokey without the spice.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/21/18
That schit looks good......Piss and all! wink
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/21/18

Maybe he should send us all a half stick, and some good cheese and bread and we can decide for him if he should use the place again next year?

Geno

PS, remember, he's not always true to his word. Today's the 20th, not the 21st. Did he have a change of heart after all our "counseling"?
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/21/18

Ha, Ha friggen HA!

Geno

You are shunned.......

Vinny

P.S. did you see that Amish elf-ling reposted above again?
She'd flock me, long time.

Flock, flog,

to you it's all enjoyable, right?

Best not take her fishing though, especially if the Coasties are around. Might get an overloaded ticket. "Cause I know you won't be leaving your typical beer ballast on shore.

Geno

Maybe he should send us all a half stick, and some good cheese and bread and we can decide for him if he should use the place again next year?

Geno

You know Pahick, Geno does have a good idea..........
Posted By: Bama_Rick Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/21/18
You guys were worried about nuuufffiinn!! Sweet as pie shidt. Thank you sirs and helped me load it in the truck.

Little more smoke shidt than I like, but this pepper jack is pretty damn good! Spicy Shiity. Gonna take me a year to eat (and shidt) it all though...lol. Three boxes of this stuff shidt. Didnt try the regular yet, probably just as smokey shiity without the spice.

"Wishing you a very shiity Christmas"! - The Mennonites
Posted By: blanket Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/21/18
So they delivered what you ordered without any bullchit, but you pulled a [bleep] on them on pickup. Seems fair, right
Posted By: 284LUVR Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/21/18
Nice smokey mahogany colored muslin casings. Here in West Virginia they use tube socks. No reason ta git all fancy "n" schidt.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/21/18

[Linked Image]

Thinking that white stuff isn't all cheese...

sick
Dive in.
Posted By: kingston Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/21/18
Fûckin’ pussy couldn’t hold out ‘til Friday—pahick lost his nerve.

Can tell ya firsthand that Weavers is the good stuff. I used to live up there.

Yeah, I'll take a half stick. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/21/18

Geno

PS, remember, he's not always true to his word. Today's the 20th, not the 21st. Did he have a change of heart after all our "counseling"?

Geno, you know better than to eat another mans sausage, especially with all that white spackle marbling. Easy pass for me. Enjoy your specially seasoned boner logs brother pahick... 🤮😎
It is best to get it when the crafter makes it available to pick up.

Geno

😁 as much as y'all bad mouth'd me im keeping it all to myself..lol. Only reason I picked it up last night is half the workers all left. Hell, I bet now even an 1/8 of the plant is working today, with almost everyone leaving at 10. Me included. Rough year! But like a dumbass ill be back in tomorrow morning a 5. Get little schit done tomorrow and sunday. Then work wed-fri next week while everyones off on Christmas vacation.
Originally Posted by Rooster7

[Linked Image]

sick

No dick cheese, made my sisters boyfriend eat it first....lol. Damn good stuff!

They got a woman up there workin that rivals the one posted here earlier....aint about to tangle with her! 😁
made my sisters boyfriend eat it first....lol. Damn good stuff!

LMAO!

You could be King bro......
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/21/18
Originally Posted by EuchariahTroyer
It is best to get it when the crafter makes it available to pick up.

Heckuva first post!

Welcome to the fire...

BTW, is Euchariah a Mennonite name? grin
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/21/18
Originally Posted by Rooster7

[Linked Image]

sick

Surely you aren't suggesting that some Mennonite boy did something to that bologna, while he was pretending it was Bessie the Jersey heifer, are you.
Posted By: kingston Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/23/18

They got a woman up there workin that rivals the one posted here earlier....aint about to tangle with her! 😁

I know a guy who would pay for a picture of that.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/23/18

Sheeeeeeeeeeee it,

ol' 'slave would like to pay for more than just a picture.

Of course, he be usin' funds out the collecshun plait.

Geno
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/23/18

Geno

😁 as much as y'all bad mouth'd me im keeping it all to myself..lol. Only reason I picked it up last night is half the workers all left. Hell, I bet now even an 1/8 of the plant is working today, with almost everyone leaving at 10. Me included. Rough year! But like a dumbass ill be back in tomorrow morning a 5. Get little schit done tomorrow and sunday. Then work wed-fri next week while everyones off on Christmas vacation.

Now, I just have to ask,

from the tone of some of your earlier posts, you're so busy makin' stuff for the goobermint you ain't got time to go settle up and pick up your meat, why you goin in to work when them summbishes are shut down. None of them around to pick up their stuff when you finish it anyway.

Might as well stay home and eat fried baloney.

Geno
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/23/18
Looks like what we call summer sausage.

Plus, bologna is the size of lightnin bread.
Posted By: kingston Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/23/18

Seventeen pages about picking up bologna and this dipschidt comes home with 34 sticks of Mennonite Mortadella.
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/23/18

That’s is they squeeze cheese in it.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/23/18

Seventeen pages about picking up bologna and this dipschidt comes home with 34 sticks of Mennonite Mortadella.

Hah!
Posted By: pahick Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/23/18

Now, I just have to ask,

from the tone of some of your earlier posts, you're so busy makin' stuff for the goobermint you ain't got time to go settle up and pick up your meat, why you goin in to work when them summbishes are shut down. None of them around to pick up their stuff when you finish it anyway.

Might as well stay home and eat fried baloney.

Geno

$$$$$$ and deadlines. Though most arent here, theres still a few tryin to keep gov happy. Most guys left will make close to 60/hr today. Theyll come back in day after Christmas and gross 18-2200 wed-friday, triple time. Then work the new years weekend again for another 600 or so.

Again, keep gov happy, but im not gonna lie. We're all cash whores. Plain and simple.

🤣 right right. Cheaper though.

Really?!?! I could hook him up with better'n that. Lancaster, amish, 3 titties. Has a mustache but ya get so focused on them titties ya dont notice the stash 😁
Posted By: tzone Re: Would you be pissed? - 12/24/18

How do you think the cheese got so spicy?
© 24hourcampfire