Hop To
Page 16 of 18 1 2 14 15 16 17 18
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by slumlord
The matter has been turned over to the Mennonites Collections Dept 😄

Lmao.
I'll bet she can dish out a good pounding......
Missionary only, O' course.

Vinny

P.S. I'm as hard as a rock, right now.

Those Crocs really tie the whole package together.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Day five and still no fried Bologna sandwiches.....this is going too far.

Who do you gotta fugk to get some bologna around here!!!!

At this point we all know it's gonna taste like ass when/if he ever picks it up.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I went with ham & cheese today.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I just lost my appetite.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
OK, I got to the 12th reply & don't need to read any further.

Pretty fuggin simple. They have completed their part of the job, now it's time for you to complete the commercial transaction.

Get in your car & go pick it up.

Busy ! [bleep], more like lazy & disorganized.

They have every right to be pissed !!

If you really are a business owner, you would understand !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave

Lmao.
I'll bet she can dish out a good pounding......
Missionary only, O' course.

Vinny

P.S. I'm as hard as a rock, right now.

Those Crocs really tie the whole package together.

She's a conservative gal.

The liberal Mennonite women wear Birkenstocks.

Geno

PS, Padre Vinnie don't care about politics so he don't look at the shoes.

Last edited by Valsdad; 12/19/18.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I have never seen crocs in the wild.

Starting to think they are a myth.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Pretty "wild" up your way Jim,

Them Hutterite gals probably have good lace up combat boots or perhaps Muck boots for cleaning out the livestock barns.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
You guys are the best!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't know anything about Hutterites but a I bought a couple of cords of firewood from a Mennonite fellow a few years ago.
I don't know why (although I have a pretty good idea) but he had me meet him at the city park in Grangeville.
He showed up with four daughters in graduating ages and sizes that immediately formed a bucket brigade and had that wood transferred from his rig to mine in no time. Naturally I helped but the truth is I was just in the way.
I only had a twenty in cash on me but I gave it to them and told em to have a soda on me.
Religion aside...we could use a lot more kids in this country with that kind of work ethic.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't know anything about Hutterites but a I bought a couple of cords of firewood from a Mennonite fellow a few years ago.
I don't know why (although I have a pretty good idea) but he had me meet him at the city park in Grangeville.
He showed up with four daughters in graduating ages and sizes that immediately formed a bucket brigade and had that wood transferred from his rig to mine in no time. Naturally I helped but the truth is I was just in the way.
I only had a twenty in cash on me but I gave it to them and told em to have a soda on me.
Religion aside...we could use a lot more kids in this country with that kind of work ethic.

The Mennonites here believe in teaching their kids how to work, and you wouldn't believe how young some of them are. They, along with the Amish really depend on manual labor, which is why they all have large families, usually around 8-10 children. There is nothing wrong with children working on the farm, and in their other businesses, just as long as they're capable of doing so safely........and therein lies the rub. When I was a rural mail carrier, I had a lot of the Amish and Mennonites on my route. I kept noticing one little Mennonite boy that could not have been over 4 years old, and I'm guessing he was maybe 3. As soon as he saw me pulling up to the mailbox, he would start running towards the mail box, and had to cross the road to get to it. I saw him run out in front of a car several times, and once he ran between my car and the box in order to grab the mail. I went to house and told the mother what was happening.........her explanation......it was his job to get the mail. I told he was going to get run over if they didn't find him a safer job, and she got mad about it. I do not know why that child did not get run over, as I saw him run out in front of several cars. I guess they old saying that "God takes care of little children and fools" must have applied in his situation.

To add to my story, he was barely able to reach the mail box, and if I slammed the door shut real hard, he couldn't open it. That didn't stop him though, as he'd keep trying to open it until one of the other flock of kids they had came and opened it for him. I finally called the local Child Protective Services and told them about what I saw, and apparently they went out and talked to the family, because he quit doing as long as I was in sight. But, the family must have figured out I was the one who turned them in because they shunned me........lol. As if I really cared.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bologna update from OP?

Did you finally just tell the butcher that you’re waiting on payday before you can pay him?

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Bologna update from OP?

Did you finally just tell the butcher that you’re waiting on payday before you can pay him?

He hasn't responded in a while. I hope he didn't get sick off any of that stuff the Mennonites did to his baloney.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just rain so far Geno......more on the way. frown

PS.....I'm not sure why Slave is on here yapping.....they reopened Steelhead fishing.....he should be out fishing/drinking beer.

But since he isn't......I know he likes em a little beefier (and drunk) but maybe this'll do.

[Linked Image]

Speak of fat, drunk and horny.......
and I hear a dinner bell......

for my COCK.

Vinny

P.S. FG, even though you two hooligans have been slandering my stellar reputation....
I will forgive you if you give me a river clarity report.......so go look off your deck, please.
Geno gets no forgiveness.....
Sorry.

Have Dog

Will Travel

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Bologna update from OP?

Lmao....if I did that he'd wait til end of month. Ill probably go get it tonight. Unless he calls me today and pisses me off. In mean time im spending your tax dollars like only I can do laugh Half plant already left for holidays, means I gotta work harder...scratch that...be here longer. Phug work...lol.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

[Linked Image]

LOL!,......just saw this,.....caused me to laugh long and loud.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She's a little murky.

I don't know if it's clear enough to make fishing worth your while but FWIW I haven't seen a boat go by in a couple of days.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Baloney Gate 2018.....

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R

If it had been Hutterites, the daughters moving the wood would have been just to distract you so the 'ol man could steal anything from your truck that would fit in his pockets...

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Just rain so far Geno......more on the way. frown

PS.....I'm not sure why Slave is on here yapping.....they reopened Steelhead fishing.....he should be out fishing/drinking beer.

But since he isn't......I know he likes em a little beefier (and drunk) but maybe this'll do.

[Linked Image]

Speak of fat, drunk and horny.......
and I hear a dinner bell......

for my COCK.

Vinny

P.S. FG, even though you two hooligans have been slandering my stellar reputation....
I will forgive you if you give me a river clarity report.......so go look off your deck, please.
Geno gets no forgiveness.....
Sorry.

Ha, Ha friggen HA!

I need no forgiveness from the likes of a Padre like Vinnie.

Now, if Otis is pissed at me I'd send him a dog cookie for Christmas and beg for mercy.

Or tell him I said it's OK to knock over your last beer and lap it up from the bottom of the boat while you're not lookin'

Geno

PS, Have you been defrocked yet? By one of Santa's elvelings?

In it is contentment

Page 16 of 18 1 2 14 15 16 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (24HourCampFireGuy50, 257Bob, 22kHornet, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 257 roberts, 65 invisible), 3,630 guests, and 1,065 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,589
Posts18,532,385
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.