Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Going to hang out with my sons. First time we have all been together for Christmas in 8 years.

Merry Christmas to all.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
The China Doll is making more dumplings, venison and shrimp. Gonna eat some of those, maybe play with my new CO2 pistol, and read some of Dan Flores' book on the High Plains and/or the latest Longmire book I started. With the family gathering accomplished Saturday, we're in free-form mode here.

Six days of antlerless hunting begins Wednesday.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some gift opening this morning, and then half a shift at work. Looking forward to time spent with friends and family, but it will be a hoot watching the last minute shoppers losing their minds at the store later. I'm a Vision Center Manager at Wal-Mart. The VC will be quiet today, but are open till 6.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Do some load development at the gun range this morning.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
OHA LIFE MEMBER
RMEF LIFE MEMBER
*MOLON LABE SKYLA*
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Finish my Christmas shopping! blush grin

"Its easier to fool people......Than convince them that they have been fooled." Mark Twain
IC B2

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
My wife and I are in Estes Park, Colorado. Today is our 35th wedding anniversary so we will be celebrating that tonight with a great meal and a couple drinks. Today we will grab our cameras and go explore whatever trails we can find open. I'd love to get some bighorn photos. Later folks.

Last edited by Elkhunter49; 12/24/18.

A true friend is someone who reaches for your
hand but touches your heart !!!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i'll be putting up a ladder stand behind the house and cutting some shooting lanes. ML comes in Wednesday and i still don't have a deer. hopefully saturday will be decent weather for black powder. got a month though so no big hurry. head to church at 7 and hear the story. hang out with my family and remember the good old days of not so long ago. i miss the christmas's when my kids were little.

My diploma is a DD214
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Midnight mass, gonna saddle my colt and get a little ride in, work a bit- feed livestock . Love Christmas Eve...Merry Christmas, folks.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Christmas eve I am going to split a cord of fir firewood and load it on my truck and deliver it in the early afternoon, then home where my mom, and my 2 sons and their families will be for the evening, all of us together, Merry Christmas everyone!

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Elkhunter49
My wife and I are in Estes Park, Colorado. Today is our 35th wedding anniversary so we will be celebrating that tonight with a great meal and a couple drinks. Today we will grab our cameras and go explore whatever trails we can find open. I'd love to get some bighorn photos. Later folks.

Are you staying at the Stanley?

Very interesting place. Happy anniversary!

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hunting planted pheasents w gf this AM

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
At youngest son’s place up north of KC. Had our gathering yesterday. Met my new future DIL and step grandkids I’m going to have starting next month. A pleasant bunch. I’ve actually watched her grow up and have known her dad for well over 40 years. Most likely head home tomorrow when the roads are deserted.

Society of Intolerant Old Men. Rifle Slut Division
CRS Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gophergunner
Some gift opening this morning, and then half a shift at work. Looking forward to time spent with friends and family, but it will be a hoot watching the last minute shoppers losing their minds at the store later. I'm a Vision Center Manager at Wal-Mart. The VC will be quiet today, but are open till 6.

That's funny, had to go to the local WM yesterday to pick up some last minute groceries. What a ZOO! Not going anywhere near that place today. I do have one present left to buy, and the local farm/ranch store will more than satisfy.

Arcus Venator
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I will be cook`n oven butter`d shrimp and red snapper, cheesy hashbrowns this Christmas eve for my family and then watch`n my little grandkids open their gifts. Merry Christmas

Last edited by pete53; 12/24/18.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
I’m on call 24/7/365. But got home yesterday so I’m going to my friends gun shop to hang out and catch up on the BS I’ve missed in the last month.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I will finish packing the pickup for the grandchildren's cow elk hunt which starts on the 26th. After exchanging presents, we will leave tomorrow morning and drive up to the Gila so that we can get settled in and be out early on opening day.

Ben

Some days it takes most of the day for me to do practically nothing...
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A little four wheeler riding and brush cutting. Then a nap.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Gonna blow snow as soon as it tapers off a bit. Then will don some body armor and go to Costco. All the damn (don't tell SWMBO I said that) blinky lights we have around the house run on AA batts, and we've gone through a pallet of the things. Need more.

Then, I'll start soaking some apple chunks for the smoked turkey we plan for Boxing Day. We get together with daughter and family the day after. That allows both to enjoy The Day as we please, avoids traffic, and allows me two special meals!

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Shoveling snow,,,,ugh!, and then doing GAP sponge camo on a couple rifle stocks.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Elkhunter49

Are you staying at the Stanley?

Very interesting place. Happy anniversary!

We are not staying at the Stanley but we have reservations tomorrow for Christmas brunch. Thanks for the congrats sir!

Last edited by Elkhunter49; 12/24/18.

A true friend is someone who reaches for your
hand but touches your heart !!!
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (1_deuce, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 270wsmnutt, 10gaugemag, 1234, 60 invisible), 2,838 guests, and 1,119 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,601
Posts18,532,546
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.