Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 86thecat
Hey OP,
How would you react if the wall was built half a mile north of your home and you had to drive 45 miles east to the closest checkpoint to go North? How would you like all the illegals and drug mules staging in your back yard trying to cross into El Norte?

why couldn't he go over or under it like everyone else?...…..bob

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Just when you think it couldn't get any stupider here... eek

hundreds of thousands would be left exposed to the invasion.even worse they would be trapped by the wall in a virtual war zone.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
Hey OP,
How would you react if the wall was built half a mile north of your home and you had to drive 45 miles east to the closest checkpoint to go North? How would you like all the illegals and drug mules staging in your back yard trying to cross into El Norte?

How many people would have the issue getting North? You are talking about people in extremely remote areas..Give them access through a gate in the wall with a code. A woman in Texas already got this with a lawsuit when they put the wall on her land...You could still make it dang near impossible to smuggle drugs or people on or off I10 with strategic checkpoints on I10 and entry/ exit ports on all the state highways that feed into it..

Last edited by The_Chadster; 02/02/19.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Give them access through a gate in the wall with a code.

The code could be a caliber like 308 or 243

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Chadster
Hey OP,

How many people would have the issue getting North? You are talking about people in extremely remote areas..Give them access through a gate in the wall with a code. A woman in Texas already got this with a lawsuit when they put the wall on her land...You could still make it dang near impossible to smuggle drugs or people on or off I10 with strategic checkpoints on I10 and entry/ exit ports on all the state highways that feed into it..

I-10 goes thru Phoenix, let's cut that in half.

This thread title is " Why doesn't Trump build the Wall along the Interstate"

Is there a freeway along the border that I am not aware of?

From Wiki-
Interstate 10 (I-10) is the southernmost cross-country Interstate Highway in the American Interstate Highway System. It stretches from the Pacific Ocean at California State Route 1 (Pacific Coast Highway) in Santa Monica, California, to I-95 in Jacksonville, Florida. Major cities connected by I-10 include (from west to east) Los Angeles, Phoenix, Tucson, El Paso, San Antonio, Houston, Baton Rouge, New Orleans, and Jacksonville.

IC B2

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Using and enforcing E-Verify for workers would almost instantly solve the "immigration" crisis in America.

It really is that simple. That is also the very reason the politicians want to avoid that solution.

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
Using and enforcing E-Verify for workers would almost instantly solve the "immigration" crisis in America.

It really is that simple. That is also the very reason the politicians want to avoid that solution.

It would be naive to think that E-Verify would solve all our immigration problems. A great many illegals work for cash in an underground economy. They make enough money to raise huge families and even send $ back to Mexico, etc.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer

It would be naive to think that E-Verify would solve all our immigration problems. A great many illegals work for cash in an underground economy. They make enough money to raise huge families and even send $ back to Mexico, etc.

E-Verify doesn't deal with identity theft.

Lots of wetbacks pass E-Verify because they have stolen an identity that will clear.

Then the bastids might as well steal the income tax refund and credit as well...

They do in many cases.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E-Verify doesn't deal with identity theft.

Lots of wetbacks pass E-Verify because they have stolen an identity that will clear.

but what about their social security contributions?

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Give them access through a gate in the wall with a code.

The code could be a caliber like 308 or 243

nothing metric, though. they might figure it out.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
how about 17 or 22 for the injuns? grin

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
shorter is better!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What do you want to do about I-8, give it to the invaders? Even a Zonie should know abuut I-8.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by blanket
because it would succeed US territory and the problems with that to Mexico

It wouldn't succeed anything. It is just a physical barrier along our highway system, you dont have to call it the border. It doesnt change historic boundaries of the 2 countries. If part of the Interstate dips into Mexico (im not sure?) then don't build the wall there...

Good god this is stupid. The need is to block persons from entering the country. For phucqks sake...

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
I would favor building the wall a few miles into Mexico, so they can't claim sanctuary status. If Mexico objects, ask 'em how many F35s their air force has.

If the "migrants" rush the border, do what the Israelis do when the Palestinian scum rushes their check points. They issued the IDF Ruger 10/22s to shoot 'em in the kneecaps.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This thread is getting a lot more attention than it deserves.

But.....it has shined a light on the level of geographic knowledge on the forum.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Yeah, geographically lacking from word one.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tracks
What do you want to do about I-8, give it to the invaders? Even a Zonie should know abuut I-8.

Great call, we would save Casa Grande and Gila Bend! (If we used I-8) And we wouldn't lose the Chargers, since they moved up the road to LA.

Sycamore

Last edited by Sycamore; 02/02/19.

T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
Hey OP,

I-10 goes thru Phoenix, let's cut that in half.

This thread title is " Why doesn't Trump build the Wall along the Interstate"

Is there a freeway along the border that I am not aware of?

From Wiki-
Interstate 10 (I-10) is the southernmost cross-country Interstate Highway in the American Interstate Highway System. It stretches from the Pacific Ocean at California State Route 1 (Pacific Coast Highway) in Santa Monica, California, to I-95 in Jacksonville, Florida. Major cities connected by I-10 include (from west to east) Los Angeles, Phoenix, Tucson, El Paso, San Antonio, Houston, Baton Rouge, New Orleans, and Jacksonville.

Im not advocating putting the barrier and smart wall in the cities and towns along I10. You dont need too obviously. You only need to put law enforcement/ high tech ports of entry/ exit on all the state highways on and off I10 that connect to I10. Then strategically place checkpoints on I10 itself. Build the barriers and smart walls outside the cities and towns where it is needed in remote areas on I10...The point is to funnel all the traffic up and down I10 and on the highways connecting to I10 through a checkpoint at some place along the Interstate or on those state highways...Try smuggling drugs or humans through that to the North, it is not going to be easy...

By the way, I10 is covered with barriers all the way through phoenix now already...So, I dont see the issue...They are called sound proofing barrier walls along both sides of the interstate in Phoenix.

Last edited by The_Chadster; 02/02/19.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Oh, yeah...I'm just creamin my jeans thinking about more checkpoints up and down I-10. I think you fell out of the stupidtree and hit hit every damned branch on the way down.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (257Bob, 2500HD, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 54 invisible), 2,534 guests, and 1,200 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,590
Posts18,511,150
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.