Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Oh, yeah...I'm just creamin my jeans thinking about more checkpoints up and down I-10. I think you fell out of the stupidtree and hit hit every damned branch on the way down.

fook yah

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
grin

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i like the idea of a DMZ. get caught out in the open and you get shredded

My diploma is a DD214
T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Oh, yeah...I'm just creamin my jeans thinking about more checkpoints up and down I-10. I think you fell out of the stupidtree and hit hit every damned branch on the way down.

Big huge Sigh! Some amongst us are dumber than dirt....

The hard core checkpoints will be OUTSIDE the Cities and towns on the Interstates/ Highways that feed into I10 from the South. 1 per highway/ Interstate to the south of the cities and towns along I10....You obviously aren't putting a check point smack dab n the middle of Phoenix or San Antonio to get on and off I10, that would be retarded. Once people are on I10 they don't need to go through a checkpoint; except maybe at state lines, just like now....So if you already lived in one of the Cities along I10, you could jump on I10 with no impediment, and it would be no different experience for you than what you currently have until you exit I10 and hit one of the Highways/ Interstates outside the Cities or towns along I10 going south or north. Even at that, it would only be 1 extra checkpoint you would have to go through than what you currently have to go through...

The point is, you have to cross I10 if you come into our country from the South at some point no matter what to get into the interior of the US so if you have checkpoints on the state highways/ interstates That are feeding/ exiting I10 OUTSIDE the cities and towns you could basically catch a very high percentage of the drugs and people smugglers trying to get to the interior of the country...You could catch more of the people that make it past the border patrol down on the actual border with Mexico...I AM NOT SAYING put a dang border patrol checkpoint at every entry and exit along I10 , that would be crazy...You just need 1 outside the cities and towns on each state highway/ interstate feeding and exiting I10...

Last edited by The_Chadster; 02/04/19.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
got to be one of the dumbest things i've ever heard. no offense to the op.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
really why should i have to worry about points of entry in my own country.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
There’s also the small matter of their existing “rights under the law” once they set foot on American soil.

A border wall along I-10. Jeez, chadster, did you stay at a Holiday Inn Express lately ?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Sysop, please lock this bastid!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Has the Mall ninja changed vocations?

T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
There’s also the small matter of their existing “rights under the law” once they set foot on American soil.

A border wall along I-10. Jeez, chadster, did you stay at a Holiday Inn Express lately ?

How are you going to stop people from other countries stepping foot on our soil? LOL! You think a thousand mile plus long wall through the wasteland of the desert where a rattlesnake doesnt want to live is going to stop them? Are you going to have a border patrol agent at every foot of that wall?

You got to change the Asylum laws to get rid of that problem, and make laws to punish a bunch corporations and companies that dont want to be punished and got politicians in their back pocket. You think that is going to happen? FAT Chance...

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Chadster

How are you going to stop people from other countries stepping foot on our soil? LOL! You think a thousand mile plus long wall through the wasteland of the desert where a rattlesnake doesnt want to live is going to stop them?

But you think ceding everything south of IH 10 and putting a wall along it will stop them.

crazy crazy

Just stop it.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

How are you going to stop people from other countries stepping foot on our soil? LOL! You think a thousand mile plus long wall through the wasteland of the desert where a rattlesnake doesnt want to live is going to stop them?

But you think ceding everything south of IH 10 and putting a wall along it will stop them.

crazy crazy

Just stop it.

Geez man, I been over this. You're not cediing anything. The historic border remains the same..

There is already thousands of miles of walls along our interstates already...What's the big deal putting more up along I10?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
You're not cediing [bleep]. The historic border remains the same..

BS.

Anything you don't hold, you cede.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

crazy crazy

Just stop it.

Geez man, I been over this. You're not cediing anything. The historic border remains the same..

There is already thousands of miles of walls along our interstates already...What's the big deal putting more up along I10?

You are TRULY dumber than a box of hammers.

T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T

BS.

Who is saying Cede It? Our law enforcement, national guard, government entities, etc. would still be there south of I10 protecting our soil and citizens...

By your logic we already ceded it to the Mexicans long ago. Whats the percentage of White/ Black to Mexican ratio now south of I10?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've always wondered, why don't they just build the barrier/ smart wall for border security along Interstate 10 from California all the way through Texas? No eminant domain issues, no problems with access, etc ...Im not talking about a land give away to Mexico...Any of the U.S.ranchers/ people/ cities south of the wall would still be on US soil up to the historic border with Mexico...They could get access in and out of the smart wall through ports of entry/ exit in the wall where their is 24/7 security and border patrol, scanners, etc...They would also still be under the protection of our law enforcement and military, national guard, etc. south of the smart wall. We could have facial recognition software at the ports of entry on I10 and actually be able to deport criminals and stop them from coming back to 90 plus percent of the country...

Try jumping that wall or smuggle people or drugs and not be caught at a port of entry or seen by the general public on the Interstate...Obviously, only build it where needed along the Interstate...

They would also have to change the stupid asylum laws about stepping foot on U.S. soil and getting automatic refugee status if they qualify.

What about the people that live on the other side of that wall? There are a considerable number of american citizens that would now be cut off.

The lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

BS.

Who is saying Cede It? Our law enforcement, national guard, government entities, etc. would still be there south of I10 protecting our soil and citizens...

By your logic we already ceded it to the Mexicans long ago. Whats the percentage of White/ Black to Mexican ratio now south of I10?

Why not hold the fuggin BORDER?

If you are going to the time, trouble and expense you propose in this insane thread, why not just put the efforts on the damn border?

I'm done with this BS thread. Holy crap.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If'n we build us a wall, won't we be walling in 20-30 million already here? How will they get out?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by DubThomas
I've always wondered, why don't they just build the barrier/ smart wall for border security along Interstate 10 from California all the way through Texas? No eminant domain issues, no problems with access, etc ...Im not talking about a land give away to Mexico...Any of the U.S.ranchers/ people/ cities south of the wall would still be on US soil up to the historic border with Mexico...They could get access in and out of the smart wall through ports of entry/ exit in the wall where their is 24/7 security and border patrol, scanners, etc...They would also still be under the protection of our law enforcement and military, national guard, etc. south of the smart wall. We could have facial recognition software at the ports of entry on I10 and actually be able to deport criminals and stop them from coming back to 90 plus percent of the country...

Try jumping that wall or smuggle people or drugs and not be caught at a port of entry or seen by the general public on the Interstate...Obviously, only build it where needed along the Interstate...

They would also have to change the stupid asylum laws about stepping foot on U.S. soil and getting automatic refugee status if they qualify.

What about the people that live on the other side of that wall? There are a considerable number of american citizens that would now be cut off.

No, they wouldn't. They can come to the interior US through a law enforcement checkpoint...they are still citizens, their kids will sfill be citizens, their grandkids and their grandkids , grandkids will still be US citizens...

T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T

BS.

Why not hold the fuggin BORDER?

If you are going to the time, trouble and expense you propose in this insane thread, why not just put the efforts on the damn border?

I'm done with this BS thread. Holy crap.

Because it's impossible to build a border wall the length of the actual border. The freaking imminent domain lawsuits alone will last for years. Most of it is in remote ass places we cannot get to easily...The changing politicians will never ever let it happen..The Environmental Protection groups will never let it happen....The ranchers in the Rio Grande Valley needing access to the water will never let it happen..The next DEM President would stop it from happening....The list goes on and on...It is a pipe dream man. It would take decades to get it done. Every kind of lawsuit people can think of to stop it from happening...

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

172 members (257 mag, 2500HD, 10Glocks, 44mc, 35, 300_savage, 17 invisible), 1,789 guests, and 1,036 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,558
Posts18,510,458
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.