At 6' 3 250 I ain't fearing much... 🤣

Except leaving California and starting over with nothing. Laffin

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Salmonella

Still, real Californians hate guns and gun owners. Don't need one of our members being shot by the popo

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Go f u c k yourself as shole.
I'd cave your [bleep] head in and you'd kiss my ass afterwards....🤣

Seriously Harry? You might check with your wife first.

You haven't killed [bleep] in years.
You are a pathetic piece if [bleep] that comes on 24 to talk [bleep].
I'd crush your f u c k I n g skull and you know it.

That's a big RED FLAG. Dang, hate to see you get so worked up. Don't worry, it's obvious to EVERYONE that comfort is far more important to you.

Why don't you tell me more stories about my brother murdering my sister again too.

I understand why your so upset, you just refuse to see it. Prayers sent.

You're f u c k I n g insane.
It all goes back to that day...deal with it.

Proud NRA Life Member
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Go f u c k yourself as shole.
I'd cave your [bleep] head in and you'd kiss my ass afterwards....🤣

Seriously Harry? You might check with your wife first.

You haven't killed [bleep] in years.
You are a pathetic piece if [bleep] that comes on 24 to talk [bleep].
I'd crush your f u c k I n g skull and you know it.

That's a big RED FLAG. Dang, hate to see you get so worked up. Don't worry, it's obvious to EVERYONE that comfort is far more important to you.

Why don't you tell me more stories about my brother murdering my sister again too.

I understand why your so upset, you just refuse to see it. Prayers sent.

You're f u c k I n g insane.
It all goes back to that day...deal with it.

Again, I ain't the one asking these questions. I ain't the one with 1000 posts about how fugged California is. You picked comfort over the Constitution, period.

As I told you in the PM that you never replied too "Never let material things stand in the way of what you want to do in life"

Mom was right about that one

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You can always tell what time of year it is when these posts blow up....soon the snow will melt the fish will bite and the turkeys will be a gobbling
Spring is just around the corner

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
yes

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I know this is another old thread resurrected out of jealousy but I’ll bite.....

To answer the OP’s question.....YES! My love for my wife isn’t predicated on where we live. I’d follow my wife to the ends of the earth and live anywhere as long as she was by my side. Conversely there’s no state or place in this world that I could live happily if my wife wasn’t by my side. I’d be merely existing without her and any happiness that location might’ve provided would be meaningless and lonely if I couldn’t share it with her.

No jealousy, just showing how so many are more concerned with comfort than they are with convictions. That is assuming any of you ever had any convictions concerning The United States of America, besides allowing it to be run by liberals.

Seems liars find comfort with one another.

You’re on one of your angry little man tirade benders again. You’ve brought up a half dozen old threads by Salmonella in the last hour but you still fail to prove your point, assuming you have one. It’s hilarious to see your “convictions” on display especially considering that you rely on a government check every month. It’s possible to hate where you live because of politics but still love your family enough to not abandon them. I don’t expect you to truly understand how serious some of us take our marriage vows and find more than a little irony in you calling someone a liar because they honor those vows. How many times have you been married? Seems to me that one of the biggest lies in life is promising to love someone in good and bad, in sickness and in health and then dumping them when the going gets rough. I realize that you’ve been dealt a sh.itty hand in life, from your pasty fetal alcohol syndrome looks to your crappy, dysfunctional family life you had nobody that really cared about you so you decided to let the government raise you and joined the coast guard. You didn’t “quit” when your commander in chief was a POS liberal, whether Clinton or Obama, you continued to follow the orders and agenda of your CiC. Barack Hussein Obama was your boss and you did nothing that would prove that you live by your “convictions”, quite the opposite. You stayed and followed orders so that you could keep your retirement and continue to receive your monthly paycheck and housing. Before you go lecturing ANYONE about lying or “convictions” you should take a long hard look in the mirror no matter how disgusting that might be.

There are “things” in life that transcend politics, things that are more important to some of us than life itself. That you don’t understand that says more about you than it does about the targets of your angst. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
soon the snow will melt the fish will bite and the turkeys will be a gobbling

what about California?

MOLON LABE

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
You can always tell what time of year it is when these posts blow up....soon the snow will melt the fish will bite and the turkeys will be a gobbling
Spring is just around the corner

[Linked Image]

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I know this is another old thread resurrected out of jealousy but I’ll bite.....

To answer the OP’s question.....YES! My love for my wife isn’t predicated on where we live. I’d follow my wife to the ends of the earth and live anywhere as long as she was by my side. Conversely there’s no state or place in this world that I could live happily if my wife wasn’t by my side. I’d be merely existing without her and any happiness that location might’ve provided would be meaningless and lonely if I couldn’t share it with her.

No jealousy, just showing how so many are more concerned with comfort than they are with convictions. That is assuming any of you ever had any convictions concerning The United States of America, besides allowing it to be run by liberals.

Seems liars find comfort with one another.

You’re on one of your angry little man tirade benders again. You’ve brought up a half dozen old threads by Salmonella in the last hour but you still fail to prove your point, assuming you have one. It’s hilarious to see your “convictions” on display especially considering that you rely on a government check every month. It’s possible to hate where you live because of politics but still love your family enough to not abandon them. I don’t expect you to truly understand how serious some of us take our marriage vows and find more than a little irony in you calling someone a liar because they honor those vows. How many times have you been married? Seems to me that one of the biggest lies in life is promising to love someone in good and bad, in sickness and in health and then dumping them when the going gets rough. I realize that you’ve been dealt a sh.itty hand in life, from your pasty fetal alcohol syndrome looks to your crappy, dysfunctional family life you had nobody that really cared about you so you decided to let the government raise you and joined the coast guard. You didn’t “quit” when your commander in chief was a POS liberal, whether Clinton or Obama, you continued to follow the orders and agenda of your CiC. Barack Hussein Obama was your boss and you did nothing that would prove that you live by your “convictions”, quite the opposite. You stayed and followed orders so that you could keep your retirement and continue to receive your monthly paycheck and housing. Before you go lecturing ANYONE about lying or “convictions” you should take a long hard look in the mirror no matter how disgusting that might be.

There are “things” in life that transcend politics, things that are more important to some of us than life itself. That you don’t understand that says more about you than it does about the targets of your angst. 😉

Well stated,

FJB & FJT
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by watch4bear
soon the snow will melt the fish will bite and the turkeys will be a gobbling

what about California?

I'll be killing turkeys and coyotes and catching big steelhead while the rest of the idiots here are still talking shi t.

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
catching big steelhead

I hear they
're going to shut down Washington steelies.

MOLON LABE

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
late to the posts, but as to the original question, I will probably telling my wife in two years that I am moving, and she is welcome to come with me.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
late to the posts, but as to the original question, I will probably telling my wife in two years that I am moving, and she is welcome to come with me.

That's what I did and it worked. Now she thanks me on a regular basis.... smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Jesus Christ, I liked it better when Ya'll felt sorry for big stick!!!! Haha

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Steelhead is still jerking off...🤣

Proud NRA Life Member
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green

That's what I did and it worked. Now she thanks me on a regular basis.... smile

I love it when a plan comes together!

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Steelhead is still jerking off...🤣

I think you’re assuming too much and giving him far too much credit. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Except leaving California and starting over with nothing. Laffin

Can you even remember the last steelhead you caught,
Not too many in Tennessee..
You're a fu ck int idiot...🤣

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Judman
Jesus Christ, I liked it better when Ya'll felt sorry for big stick!!!! Haha

No schit! Laffin...😂

You see the picture of my handy custom stock paint job I txt’d last night?. A few tumblers of scotch and I turned into an Ar-Teest. Woke up and looked it over and just laughed. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Page 14 of 17 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

136 members (AceBall, 7887mm08, 3dtestify, 358wsm, 280Ackleyrized, 338Rules, 14 invisible), 993 guests, and 913 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,092
Posts18,522,131
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.