Home
Where I'm at....

Yep.
living in NY,it's hard to imagine any state could be worse,but I do believe Cali's got us beat.
Good Luck
Where do I sign?
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Where I'm at....

I'd divorce her if she "forced" me to do anything and I'd expect her do likewise.
Yep - Your word "Forced" ain't a partnership!!!
Where you live in CA makes it a tough decision. You're in the heart of some great country, but it's still behind enemy lines.

Bear in mind other places are also changing. NV is becoming like CA, and MT has a lot of "hands-out" liberals and too many college students per capita.

Remind her she is married to you, not her entrenched CA family, and get going. I've just about waited too late to get my arse to my house in Libby MT. Don't make my mistake.
Amen to that brother.
I would have never married a woman who would force me to live somewhere.
told mine i wasnt moving to DC if she took the job she was offered with USA Today.....granted she wasnt any more interested in living there than i was but no way i was going....not any more interested in moving to Cali than i was to DC
If either of us were "forced" to do anything by the other it would not be our marriage. My wife and I have had some rough times (as has everyone, there are just degrees) and we are a team. If you are forced to do something, than you are not a team. Hint, there may be bigger issues.
Different situation for you than me, Sal.

My wife knows there's no way I'd move; CA or elsewhere.

You're already there with a family/friends network.

Tough call for sure.
Seems to me Sal Ca. aside, you have a pretty nice life, better than most.
Try to not see the mess of Ca. and try to see all the good things in your life.
Having been stuck in an place I hated to live... Yes, I would. But things aren't that simple, I know you have kids, tho I'm not sure how old.

Forcing someone you're supposed to love, isn't love IMO.
BTW - don't let these guys jam you up!
Everybody has to be somewhere

Originally Posted by ironbender
BTW - don't let these guys jam you up!

solid gold.
Yes.

Same goes for a lot of other states too.

Travis
If it wasn't for Disneyland I would never have gone. Went 40 years ago as a kid and took our kids a few years ago. Don't care for it. It's basically one city from Santa Barbara to the Mesican border. The northern half is nice but still ruled by Sacramento. Washington has enough problems without throwing stones at Cali. The weather is good though and lots of hot puzz.

Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in everything to their husbands.

* A man, on the other hand, should not cover his head, because he is the image and glory of God, but woman is the glory of man.d
For man did not come from woman, but woman from man;e
nor was man created for woman, but woman for man;
Originally Posted by eyeball

Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in everything to their husbands.

WOO-Hoo shocked eek

I'll run this one by the wife. I've wanted a new monitor for a while now... whistle
I think the submittal thing is a two way street.

I can say this, if no kids involved and no parents/family to be responsible to/for, and either of the couple just couldn't handle living in an area, but the other wouldn't move... it would be the end.
Where I'm at....

No way. I've seen too many of your cool pics. I can hang out with you and get my mug in some of those shots! N. Cali is a nice place from what little I've seen.
Originally Posted by 700LH

We've knocked head over our years together 700, but you know where I'm at.

Politics eventually control my life as a hunter and gun owner.
I'm looking at the absolute mutherphukkker of my lifetime coming up as governor in 2018, Gavin Newsom, the most radical liberal, treehugging, pieceofshit I could ever possibly imagine and my wife simply doesn't [bleep] get it.

I need to GTF outta here asap.
As a side note, my wife and I have been wanting a divorce for almost thirty years but we both want it to be the others fault.
Originally Posted by rost495
I think the submittal thing is a two way street.

I can say this, if no kids involved and no parents/family to be responsible to/for, and either of the couple just couldn't handle living in an area, but the other wouldn't move... it would be the end.

I would ask her again when she got out of the hospital...
Maybe Redneck will weigh in.
Originally Posted by luv2safari

WOO-Hoo shocked eek

I'll run this one by the wife. I've wanted a new monitor for a while now... whistle

The problem with plucking a single verse out and trying to make it stand alone. Actually, to be as Christ is to the church is to be a servant leader.

Ephesians 5

Instructions for Christian Households

21 Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ.

22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her 26 to make her holy, cleansing[b] her by the washing with water through the word, 27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. 28 In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. 29 After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church— 30 for we are members of his body. 31 “For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh. 32 This is a profound mystery—but I am talking about Christ and the church. 33 However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.

I'm looking at the absolute mutherphukkker of my lifetime coming up as governor in 2018, Gavin Newsom, the most radical liberal, treehugging, pieceofshit I could ever possibly imagine and my wife simply doesn't [bleep] get it.

California sounds like a hell of a place to be an outlaw. Maybe it's just time for an ethics adjustment.
Sal, you already live there and your wife just doesn't want to move. She's not forcing you to do anything.

I guess you could divorce her if she doesn't follow you out of state but IMHO she's happy where she's at and really isn't asking/forcing you to do anything.

I didn't force my Californian wife to move to the middle of nowhere. It was more of a gentle transition/coercion. And yes, I'm very thankful she went along with the idea.
Just to be clear....

The divorce has nothing to do with politics or hunting or California. Those are all symptoms of the problem that one or both of you loves "something" more than each other.
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Just to be clear....

The divorce has nothing to do with politics or hunting or California. Those are all symptoms of the problem that one or both of you loves "something" more than each other.

Young Luke...you know better. smile
ely die." 18 The LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him." 19 Now the LORD God had formed out of the ground all the beasts of the field and all the birds of the air. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them; and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name. 20 So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds of the air and all the beasts of the field. But for Adam no suitable helper was found.
References for Genesis 2:20
Cross References
Footnotes
37 2:20 - Ge 3:20 ; 4:1
21 So the LORD God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man's ribs and closed up the place with flesh.
References for Genesis 2:21
Cross References
Footnotes
38 2:21 - Ge 15:12 ; 1Sa 26:12 ; Job 33:15
22 Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man. 23 The man said, "This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called 'woman, ' for she was taken out of man."

Sal, do you have a helper suitable for you? Be fair, live a while in Ca and then a while in the USA.
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Sal, you already live there and your wife just doesn't want to move. She's not forcing you to do anything.

I guess you could divorce her if she doesn't follow you out of state but IMHO she's happy where she's at and really isn't asking/forcing you to do anything.

I didn't force my Californian wife to move to the middle of nowhere. It was more of a gentle transition/coercion. And yes, I'm very thankful she went along with the idea.

After all these years you know me Sam.
I live a life that ain't Kalifornian in the least, but things are about to get one Helluva lot worse.

It's the hardest call of my life to be honest.
I thought I would throw out a question that some could wrestle with, as many here are smarter than I.

I have a beautiful country wife that most would love to have, but there is simply no way in Hell she's leaving, while I'd leave in the morning if it t'wernt for her dragging behind...
Guess I'm lucky....Wife never put a "location" clause in our marriage. She has followed me wherever I go. Been married going on 34 years now.
All I know is you only get one life.

If I'm in a place that is no good for me then it's no good for anyone around me.

So, the commander of the ship has spoken, huh?
For an allowance of 10 million a year I could live in cali.
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Just to be clear....

This looks a lot like wisdom to me.

I have the unfortunate love of freedom that seems to over ride that of love... frown
You both need to share a sacrifice to make it happen.

showed my wife this and she said she would divorce me if I tried taking her there. neither of us has ANY desire to even visit.

my state is passing constitutional carry right now, your state is passing regulations on firearms like it's going out of style. not to mention it's absolutely bankrupt and overrun with illegals. not really a hard sell for me on staying out.
Will God bless a man who submits to a woman? It may not be profitable to serve two masters.

The Lord tells us not to divorce, but you can live elsewhere while still being married. Now, if alimony is a problem, you have a problem.
Originally Posted by Godogs57
Guess I'm lucky....Wife never put a "location" clause in our marriage. She has followed me wherever I go. Been married going on 34years now.

Same here but 24 years for us.

Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
You both need to share a sacrifice to make it happen.

So true.

Sal only you can decide. Nobody can for you. Sorry you have to deal with this sir.
Sell the house and get her an apartment in Oakland.
Send her postcards.
Sorry to say Sal, but she would prefer you to be more miserable than her. So much for someone being a helpmate.

Do you make the living or does she?

If she makes the living you should make do with a few months of the year out of Ca.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
As a side note, my wife and I have been wanting a divorce for almost thirty years but we both want it to be the others fault.

And here I thought that after awhile being married you learned to just accept "it's my fault" and get on with life. laugh
Knowing when it's over is the easy part, saying it aloud is the tough part.
Sal,

What I do know is that quoting some out of context scripture won't help. I wish I did know what would. If you need something, contact me. I don't know what I can offer, but you've got whatever it is.

Bluedreaux made a lot of sense. Both of you seem to love something more than the love of each other and the love for each other. That's just a guess. Beyond that, none of us have a clue.

Good luck.
You once said that your wife is isolated from politics and very comfortable where she exists...

Over the next year or so before Newsom gets elected, is there any way you could "un-isolate" her, make her ultimately uncomfortable with everything that she seems to overlook at this point.?

Don't know how you would do that, but sometimes folk need a jolt if they're in their comfort zone..
When I was younger I had two friends who I'd ask for advise from time to time. One was very responsible with money. I would never ask his advise when it came to purchasing new guns or guitars. He'd talk me out of it.

I always asked the guy who would tell me what I wanted to hear.

Don't throw away your marriage because you hate where CA is headed. Quit letting them occupy so much of your mind. It's just not worth it. Family is worth the fight.

Whoever brings home the bacon determines where the bacon is taken.

I figure the squaws didnt feel too happy about having to break down the teepee and load it up for a move, but since she didnt bring in the buffalo the hunter dictated when and where to go.
Originally Posted by Higbean
When I was younger I had two friends who I'd ask for advise from time to time. One was very responsible with money. I would never ask his advise when it came to purchasing new guns or guitars. He'd talk me out of it.

Don't throw away your marriage because you hate where CA is headed. Quit letting them occupy so much of your mind. It's just not worth it. Family is worth the fight.

No offense, and not to derail your logic or wisdom, but so too is freedom.

I'm glad I'm not in Sal's shoes. I've been close enough before to know that's a road no one wants to walk.
Whoever brings home the bacon ......

Doc,

You are decidedly less than helpful.
I'm kinda simple, as you guys know. I say just leave...and invite her.

Unless you don't want her to follow, of course.

Then just leave.
Sal,

Have you and your wife watched this yet?

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by 4ager

Doc,

He hears that everyday at home, now here......

I figure the squaws didnt feel too happy about having to break down the teepee and load it up for a move, but since she didnt bring in the buffalo the hunter dictated when and where to go.

50/50 on the bacon.
Deal breaker is that we live in the house that her deceased brother built.

I lose... frown
Sal,

How can you find a way to "win", at least enough? That's the real question.

If the box sucks, think outside it and find a way around.
If you're absolutely miserable that is no sort of life and no sort of marriage.

You're in a tough situation but you know deep down if you wait until it gets to the point that it's so bad that you have to leave, then it'll probably be too late.

I can't put myself in the mindset of a marriage where both spouses don't see pretty much eye to eye on what I'd consider the important things in life. Living a life where you are eaten up by what you see around you is no way to live a life.
Originally Posted by Steelhead

[Linked Image]

This ain't a funny subject.....
But that is hilarious.

Doc,

Ok, Sal, nut it up. Live a bit and give up your life and produce a good living for the wife. Die early from the stress of living in misery. She will soak many tissues with tears at your funeral with thoughts of how wonderful you once made things for her, without a thought of the things you cared about and gave up for her, because afer all, they werent really important- to her. You just had your stupid games to contemplate, which is nothing compared to making her life great.

50/50 on the bacon.

I lose... frown

How does that matter?

If we were locked in over dead relations, we would have never left africa.
The term forced is a deal breaker. We do not do that in our household.
Eyeball is a real hoot.
Are you locked in a cage with no access to the key? If not, you cannot be forced to do anything you do not want to do. Of course, the choice to not live there has consequences. If the consequences of moving are too great to actually do it, you have made a choice. You have not been forced. Make the best of it.

I live a life that ain't Kalifornian in the least, but things are about to get one Helluva lot worse.

I thought I would throw out a question that some could wrestle with, as many here are smarter than I.

I have a beautiful country wife that most would love to have, but there is simply no way in Hell she's leaving, while I'd leave in the morning if it t'wernt for her dragging behind...

Sal, you have it made right where you're at, beautiful location and a happy wife. [bleep] politics and fly under the radar.

Take a trip or two or a 'second home' little cabin out in WY somewhere and stay right where you are now.

Only reason I live here is because it's home.
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
If you're absolutely miserable that is no sort of life and no sort of marriage.

You're in a tough situation but you know deep down if you wait until it gets to the point that it's so bad that you have to leave, then it'll probably be too late.

I can't put myself in the mindset of a marriage where both spouses don't see pretty much eye to eye on what I'd consider the important things in life. Living a life where you are eaten up by what you see around you is no way to live a life.

I look around me and there are so few that think like I do.
Damn few hunters, damn few conservatives, damn few right wing gun owners.
I am at work and look around and I see very few real men.
I see politically correct company "men" phags, democrats, liberals, anti hunters, anti gunners, people that look at my type as being the enemy.
I listened to a live broadcast of a California fish & game commission hearing the other day where one of the topics was the boxtrapping of bobcats.
There were 3 or 4 trappers that sounded like beevis and butthead and 34 treehugging hippie fux that had college educated 'scientists" crying about something they had never seen.
Then there was a topic of salmon fishing on the Klamath river, these purist earth loving idiots were bitching and moaning that fishermen were harming the earth's resource, I just wanted to [bleep] scream.

It's really getting bad here...
Salmonella,

Not in your shoes, but I fail to see how you are being forced to live where you are.

I made choices long ago that economically linked me to the area I live. A lot of times I've wondered about that decision, but it's still, and always has been my decision.

If I live that long, I'll leave this place in about 3 years. Wife may accompany me, or not. That will be her decision. Either way, I expect doors to remain open for either/both of us.

Try not to think of things in absolute terms. You decide where you live, and let her do the same.
This^^^ (Sam Olsen), and ask yourself at the age of 80 about giving thanks or having regrets.
A driving force regarding California wildlife management...

http://www.projectcoyote.org/
I've heard of folks getting divorced over MUCH lesser things these days
Originally Posted by Higbean

No offense, and not to derail your logic or wisdom, but so too is freedom.

I'm glad I'm not in Sal's shoes. I've been close enough before to know that's a road no one wants to walk.

Bless you.
You're a friend.
treehugging hippie fux that had college educated 'scientists" crying about something they had never seen.

Sal, I hate to tell you this but the [bleep] are infiltrating this area as well.
Quit worrying about project coyote.
treehugging hippie fux that had college educated 'scientists" crying about something they had never seen.

Sal, I hate to tell you this but the [bleep] are infiltrating this area as well.

Sammy,
You're good folk, I truly apologize for the blathering fools I export...

WOO-Hoo shocked eek

That verse got a lot of play at my wedding reception. apparently the women folk got so mad they did not hear the part about men loving their husbands as Christ loves the church , completely and at the sacrifice of their very lives.
Funny women complain about men having selective hearing but, this verse deafens them to all that follows......

I would not have married a woman who thought California was a good idea in the first place, so divorce would not be an option.
http://www.wnd.com/2015/02/man-72-faces-life-sentence-for-unloaded-antique-gun/

Then there was a topic of salmon fishing on the Klamath river, these purist earth loving idiots were bitching and moaning that fishermen were harming the earth's resource, I just wanted to [bleep] scream.

It's getting bad everywhere, bud. Stupidity knows no
borders and idiocy abounds.
Wyoming and Montana have their wolf huggers, and media/attention hounds.

Or you could settle in Illinois like me, and worry about catfish on the Rock River instead of your Klamath salmon.

I'm not unsympathetic to your plight, but I'm not sure what you're describing is purely a marriage issue.
Originally Posted by wyoming260

WOO-Hoo shocked eek

That verse got a lot of play at my wedding reception. apparently the women folk got so mad they did not hear the part about men loving their husbands as Christ loves the church , completely and at the sacrifice of their very lives.
Funny women complain about men having selective hearing but, this verse deafens them to all that follows......

I would not have married a woman who thought California was a good idea in the first place, so divorce would not be an option.

I know what happens when a wife submits to and strives to please a decent husband. His heart can not contain the love and adoration he has for her and that is the condition in which he can not do enough for her, regrets he can not do more for her and would without hesitation give his life for her.

Imagine the heart break of men who had loving wives and children who they couldnt adequately protect or provide for in desperate situations in our history such as farmers in the dust bowl, workers in the great depression, pioneers on the Oregon Trail.

How many would have given their life for a little safety or food for their children and loving wife?
Well there certainly is something to that.
And Sal, are you and your wife both 'native' to where you live now?

I might have missed it earlier but, how long have you lived where you're at?
My wife is from Montana.
What town?
MN sucks as well. From politics to our DNR screwing up our lakes and woods. Wolf hunting just got canceled. Taxes etc, etc.

So where would you like to move to? Guys are chiming in saying there's problems all over.
anywhere but SD I'd say. you guys don't want to live here with our long seasons and liberal bag limits.

If this is true then I personally think you're Crazy! Some things can't be fixed in a marriage (like cheating) but this is without a doubt something the two of you can work at together and be better for it in the end.
Originally Posted by johnw

It's getting bad everywhere, bud. Stupidity knows no
borders and idiocy abounds.
Wyoming and Montana have their wolf huggers, and media/attention hounds.

Or you could settle in Illinois like me, and worry about catfish on the Rock River instead of your Klamath salmon.

I'm not unsympathetic to your plight, but I'm not sure what you're describing is purely a marriage issue.

So true John.
While I love to envision Wyoming and Montana as the last true bastions of goodness in this country, reality reminds me of the green an purple, pierced and tattooed white trash that I've seen there.

God knows I've raised the former...

[Linked Image]

I can understand being unhappy about it perhaps.

but the wife I have? No I wouldn't divorce for her that.

I've seen your pix you've posted here

you've carved out a good life for you and yours despite the insane amount of liberalism that runs CA due to the big cities having the voting power.

been awhile since I visited, but I was impressed by folks I met in Fresno, Oakdale etc.

amused by all the freaks in SF, LA etc. (ok pizzed off at a couple of stupid liberals outside of Muir Redwood for trying to garner sigs to ban drilling in ANWR to save the polar bears, I swear some people are eaten up with stupid)

impressed by the sheer beauty of the place

I personally find it a bit tiring all the slamming at CA, CA has always been a bellwether state, what you see going on there and the EC is headed to the heartland, and yes even Alaska

I'm glad there's conservative folks in CA, even though they may be outnumbered

Alaska probably has more conservative minded folks,per capita but we're being flooded with liberalism here as well.

it's happening all over our nation

anybody notice who won a 2nd term as Prez?

it's everywhere folks, and it takes all of us fighting together to keep it at bay.

only you can decide if you're willing to leave your beautiful wife and the beautiful place you call home for the insanity caused by your politicians and all the freaks that live in your metropolitan areas.

but Conservative Paradise is dwindling fast, everywhere you look imo
he's a fine lookin lad, and we've had the pleasure of watching him grow up in pix here

if what CA produces is you and young men like him, it can't be all bad.

I see politically correct company "men" phags, democrats, liberals, anti hunters, anti gunners, people that look at my type as being the enemy.
I listened to a live broadcast of a California fish & game commission hearing the other day where one of the topics was the boxtrapping of bobcats.
There were 3 or 4 trappers that sounded like beevis and butthead and 34 treehugging hippie fux that had college educated 'scientists" crying about something they had never seen.

You think Cali has exclusive rights to this philosophy?

It's everywhere my friend...

Me, I'd take the love of a good Women and just ignore all the background noise....
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
he's a fine lookin lad, and we've had the pleasure of watching him grow up in pix here

I wish I could say kids like him were common here...

There's crap to deal with every place, some places less than others but still crap
I know where you are coming from as I love the place I live just not the political climate and dick governor . I'll likely not be here in the future but my gal is on the same page as me in that regard .
If you are willing to leave your wife to move I'd say the relationship isn't on firm ground to begin with
I wish you the best which ever you decide
So where is better alone than together in California?

I wish I could say kids like him were common here...

kids like him aren't common anywhere, and never have been

my pard ironbender has one of them too, well actually two one's a chick though, my hat's off to them for the only real mark we'll make on this world, what kind of kids we raise

don't want to see you rot away in prison, but a lil outlaw lifestyle should be embraced by us older gents.

it does so suck that we elect people so fing STUPID they can't even read the Constitution

but what do you expect from folks that vote for a guy that his most famous line is "well it depends on what your definition of "is" is

if they're debating the definition of is, no wonder the stupid cocksuckas can't understand "shall not be infringed"
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
anywhere but SD I'd say. you guys don't want to live here with our long seasons and liberal bag limits.

They should make the bag limits less liberal...so I can get a tag. laugh
50 years ago California was the place to be.
Besides DemocRats what the fook happened??
Can't leave this state to the degenerates, it's too beautiful.
Do the northern counties have a chance at seceding and forming their own state?
Work it out. If she loves California more than you, you have your answer.
Good luck, Sal!

From the pics I've seen, you have a beautiful place.
If you think any type of politics will make you happier than a good woman, you are in for a huge disappointment. you need to assess your priorities.

MM
Sal, i would say a sweet loving wife is more valuable than anything on earth. My concern is, what kind of wife would put herself above your having a satisfied life.
My concern is, what kind of wife would put herself above your having a satisfied life.

The kind that are tied to Momma's apron strings...those binds won't be broken.

I fought that battle with a GF long ago. Looking back, glad that relationship fell thru.
Originally Posted by tzone

Sounds like they will be cutting many tag numbers in the next round...
I guess you kinda nailed it down right about there, DW.
Dude I live in Cali too, if you've got a good woman don't screw it up. Quite focusing on the negative stuff and make the most of it where your at. Try and spend some more time out of state during hunting season. I lived in Idaho for several years but it was harder to make a living, had to work all the time. Now I live here and work less and can afford to spend more time hunting in Idaho than I did when I lived there.
Hey Sal, just where are you located that is causing all this frustration? Cause I can relate to the trash in some areas.

California sounds like a hell of a place to be an outlaw. Maybe it's just time for an ethics adjustment.

My sentiments exactly Lt .
What can you do when the government is lawless.... But CYA and have somebody watch your back.
Even in my little remote town in AK the liberals are starting to gain numbers. Idiots all over the place around here. Grass isn't always greener....

If you have the ability to get in a vehicle and drive to other areas, consider yourself lucky.
I had no problem divorcing mine when she wanted to run back down to L48.

Guess what? I wake up every day generally happier with my life than she does hers.
You don't have to tie yourself to notions of 'force' or 'divorce'.

Just follow your dreams. Maybe your wife will follow. Maybe not. Maybe some time apart will give one or both of you some needed perspective.

Lots of relationships are tested when the child raising is over.

Unreal! As an antique, that flintlock isn't even an issue in Canada.

50/50 on the bacon.

I lose... frown

Sal, where would you want to move to that would at least be close enough to what you have now?
Get two sheets of paper out and on one list the positives and on the other the negatives.
I'm in Illinois, near Chicago and I would move in a minute. Except for an out of work, going to school, live at home son and my daughter and my three grandchildren nearby. Plus... Wife has more than a few years left before she can retire.
_________

I would probably trade places with you and feel I'm getting the better of the deal
Won't have too, Wifey has never tried to force me to do anything, I am very sorry about your situation though.
I've tried to add something to what's been said, but you've been given three or four very good suggestions and sentiments. I guess you need to ask yourself if you love her or yourself more.

Can't imagine this situation could get any more trying for you. Tough spot to be in and I'm very sorry for you.

yes i would or we could stay married and she could live there by herself , because i wouldn't go
The trouble with not going to follow your dreams is that you will be unhappy.

Consciously or subconsciously you will begin to blame your wife for your unhappiness. Maybe not in words, but she will feel it loud and clear.

Then the whole camp is unhappy. How is that going to be a good situation for anybody involved.
Sal I am a fifth generation Californian. I moved from the Sacramento Valley to northeastern Cal about six years ago. I left a ranch that I was third generation on because there were just to many damn people. I don't like what California has become, hell I don't like what the US has become. If we could just get rid of all the people in the major cities this would be a great place again. Most of these libs are not over second generation, they all came from somewhere else. As Ltppowell said become an outlaw. I know I will be a criminal before it is over.
If you love your wife, make it work, if you don't then leave. ED

Only if she wanted to eat. Too many women make enough on their own to let men go if they wanted to.
Sal,

Have you and your wife watched this yet?

[Linked Image]

Don't do it. It was backed by public employees unions.
Originally Posted by m_s_s
Sal I am a fifth generation Californian. I moved from the Sacramento Valley to northeastern Cal about six years ago. I left a ranch that I was third generation on because there were just to many damn people. I don't like what California has become, hell I don't like what the US has become. If we could just get rid of all the people in the major cities this would be a great place again. Most of these libs are not over second generation, they all came from somewhere else. As Ltppowell said become an outlaw. I know I will be a criminal before it is over.
If you love your wife, make it work, if you don't then leave. ED

Yep, good post Ed.

I'd also think about lengthening out those stirrups leathers one click....grin
Just watch Fireproof.

You'll be so glad you're not Kurt Cameron you'll be happy to live anywhere.

Travis
Originally Posted by helidriver72
Dude I live in Cali too, if you've got a good woman don't screw it up. Quite focusing on the negative stuff and make the most of it where your at. Try and spend some more time out of state during hunting season. I lived in Idaho for several years but it was harder to make a living, had to work all the time. Now I live here and work less and can afford to spend more time hunting in Idaho than I did when I lived there.

Your right where you should be.
Last time I lived in Ca. I said "I would rather work at Circle K in Idaho, than live in Calioto," and I meant it.

To me quality of day to day life comes first.

Not to detract from the OP post, as his live style seems far above your average everyday Ca lived life.

showed my wife this and she said she would divorce me if I tried taking her there. neither of us has ANY desire to even visit.

my state is passing constitutional carry right now, your state is passing regulations on firearms like it's going out of style. not to mention it's absolutely bankrupt and overrun with illegals. not really a hard sell for me on staying out.

+1
Mrs. Mog75
Originally Posted by deflave
Just watch Fireproof.

Travis

Kirk, you ignorant bastard.
What did I say?

Travis
Just watch Fireproof.

Travis

I don't think Sal's wife would enjoy Rez life.

I don't think Sal's wife would enjoy Rez life.

Meh.

My wife's miserable. Don't see me complainin'.

Travis
All good in the hood though, for real...
Seems to me that the real issue is a spouse who has no regard for for her husband's concerns. Putting her concern and relationship with her family above that of her relationship with her husband.

Not saying she should drop everything and move and the mention of it. But to totally disregard her husband's problems and not even consider doing something to alleviate them because it would interfere with her familial relationships tells me all I need to know.

If I pegged this correct and were it me, I'd be packing and suing to own half of that beloved home her brother built.
I'd also think about lengthening out those stirrups leathers one click....grin

lol....they might be alla way out Sam!
Where I'm at....

Fortunately, only you and she can answer that. Those here, not so much...
Be the best full blood Indian outlaw you can be and flaunt it in the face of those liberals every day...stop watching liberal TV shows and go ride a horse (and let those stirrup leathers out a notch for that boy as he's growin' fast) and do not forget to hug your wife for the opportunity to give so many liberals hell...(you are obviously worth as much as 10,000 of those bastards so keep your head up)
I get it Sal, think long and hard. I feel like I'm in a cage sometimes too. I have thought about having to start over when I'm almost completely out of debt. I have thought about child support. But the biggest thing is there is now way in hell I would settle for not seeing my kids every day. So it is what it is. I think at some point most men who are married feel like they are imprisoned in some way or another, even if they have a good woman. Mine is a good woman but marriage is one thing I'm not really well suited for. Some of us just weren't cut out for it. I wasn't, but I baked a cake so now I'm eating it. Hate it for ya man.
Where I'm at....

I'd have the papers delivered before sundown... But that's just me..

But there's another option.. Stay married, but let her go there.. YOU stay where you want to and do what you want to.. She can do likewise.. Over a period of time there's going to have to be a decision on her part - stay in Hell or come back to you..

Let it be her choice..

Originally Posted by Redneck
Where I'm at....

I'd have the papers delivered before sundown... But that's just me..

But there's another option.. Stay married, but let her go there.. YOU stay where you want to and do what you want to.. She can do likewise.. Over a period of time there's going to have to be a decision on her part - stay in Hell or come back to you..

Let it be her choice..

They already reside in CA.

And aren't you the one that wasn't allowed to move to your dream state of SD because your wife told you no?

Travis
I just can't help but ask one question, are there kids at home? If the answer is yes, then you have your answer, NO you should not split up your household because you don't like your liberal state. As a family man speaking to another family man, that is just the definition of selfish. But even if they are moved out if that is the sole reason you are considering this option then I don't think there is much advice that will help you. Good luck.

MM
yes,yes yes.along with jersey ,maryland or ny. i'd file today.
Can y'all hunt on sunday now? If no I would add VA. to that list. ; )
I dated a girl, and was engaged to her for about six years many years ago. I had several jobs offered to me that in hindsight, the environment would be perfect for me. Turned them down, as she didn't want to go there. So, she finally starts cheating on me.
40 years later, she is living on a farm in kansas, i am in the city, the situation should have been reversed.
That experience gave me the life experiences to find my wife now of about 40 years. She thinks like me. In most ways. Or vice versa. It would seem to me the bigger problem is two people that are not communicating real well.
Funny about calif. I use to visit it prefreeway in the 50's. God's country. Now, i don't care if i ever cross the colorado river.
I would think if one was unhappy enough to be posting here on it, the bigger question of the relationship is really in doubt.
There is a lack of communication there. I know i turned down at my time at bat several really good jobs just because i would have to live in chicago, new york, san francisco, whatever. Never would have been happy in that environment. If one person is that unhappy in a relationship, the relationship can't be happy either.
We had the same talk on the couch when the liberals passed I594 here in Wa. I told the wife " We are moving". Found a place in Eastern Montana. its going to be a rough year, but we will make it together. toughest thing for her is leaving her folks and family. I just took the rest of my family over to assisted living and gave them a tour. cant live our lives for other folks. but I want freedom, and no liberal is going to tell me what to do. I worked too hard for freedom in this country, to see it pissed away on my doorstep.
Originally Posted by Tarkio

If I pegged this correct and were it me, I'd be packing and suing to own half of that beloved home her brother built.

Hell yes! Sue and let the lawyers get rich out of it .... it's the American way!

Well, Gavin Newsom might happen, and he might not. The consequences of elections aren't always what they appear to be. And there's a lot of time between now and then.

I wouldn't be looking to file divorce papers just yet. You might begin "draping black crepe" around the room, though... y'know, letting the wife know that certain changes in California politics will be insupportable. Get involved in the local Republican party, do volunteer work to oppose Newsom, etc. Demonstrate to her (and yourself!) that you're serious about the political atmosphere in Cali and that you're prepared to do something about it. Contact the Chambers of Commerce in places you'd like to move to, get them to send brochures by mail that she'll see as they arrive, week after week after week. Look into job opportunities in other states. \

(This is basically what I did back in the early 90's when I left Canada to practice medicine in Wisconsin. My ex-wife didn't want anything to do with a move, but as the brochures and spreadsheets kept coming in, and the income/expense disparity between Canada and the USA became glaringly obvious (among many other things... better schools in WI, better weather, better vacation opportunities, etc) she eventually came around. Took about 2 years, but by the time we were ready to move, SHE was ready to move.)

In other words, demonstrate to her that you're serious about your intentions. Many women operate the assumption that "she who has the puzzy makes the rules"... it worked for them when they were young & pretty and you were young & dumb, and they think it still works as they get older. You can't "cure" her of her delusion overnight... you have to do it over time, building up the evidence to show her that just because she says no to a move out of Cali now doesn't mean YOU are going to take her no as the final answer for you both.

But keep in mind that YOU can't just unilaterally say that the marriage/family is being moved to another state any more than SHE can say that it isn't. It's a two-way street, and you've got to try to work out a solution that works for you both.
Sal-

Hate to hear you feel you've reached this point. I'm in a very similar situation. I hope I never get to where thinking divorce is the solution for my kids sake, her sake, and mine. I don't think I could divorce her over a disagreement of an address, I least I hope I couldn't.

I hope your family and you the best. I realize you weren't really looking for advice on what specifically to do as only you can make that choice. I'd suggest you have this frank of conversation with both your wife and your son. Their opinions and advice are the ones that matter not ours. Good luck.

pointer

PS- I agree with Sam...
Originally Posted by DocRocket

Well, Gavin Newsom might happen, and he might not. The consequences of elections aren't always what they appear to be. And there's a lot of time between now and then.

I wouldn't be looking to file divorce papers just yet. You might begin "draping black crepe" around the room, though... y'know, letting the wife know that certain changes in California politics will be insupportable. Contact the Chambers of Commerce in places you'd like to move to, get them to send brochures by mail that she'll see as they arrive, week after week after week. Look into job opportunities in other states. \

(This is basically what I did back in the early 90's when I left Canada to practice medicine in Wisconsin. My ex-wife didn't want anything to do with a move, but as the brochures and spreadsheets kept coming in, and the income/expense disparity between Canada and the USA became glaringly obvious (among many other things... better schools in WI, better weather, better vacation opportunities, etc) she eventually came around. Took about 2 years, but by the time we were ready to move, SHE was ready to move.)

In other words, demonstrate to her that you're serious about your intentions. Many women operate the assumption that "she who has the puzzy makes the rules"... it worked for them when they were young & pretty and you were young & dumb, and they think it still works as they get older. You can't "cure" her of her delusion overnight... you have to do it over time, building up the evidence to show her that just because she says no to a move out of Cali now doesn't mean YOU are going to take her no as the final answer for you both.

"But keep in mind that YOU can't just unilaterally say that the marriage/family is being moved to another state any more than SHE can say that it isn't. It's a two-way street, and you've got to try to work out a solution that works for you both."

Good point Doc, just as someone else found out here on the fire.
I have been to Cali a dozen or more times. Lot of it I like.
Be forced to move there .... not going to happen !!!
My wife has lived there. She's less likely than me to move back and there's no way that I would go there.
Seems like the address is just a symptom of the real problem here.

A wife refuses to consider problems the husband is having which are fueled and created by her actions. Her unwillingness to even communicate about resolving it in some way tells me, the marriage is way down on the list of priorities for the wife.

That's the real problem. Looks as though this has ceased being a partnership a long time ago.
that's pretty broad Tarkio,

you could be right

but there's a distinct possibility you're all wrong about her.

they have a beautiful home in a beautiful place, and have raised a fine son there, Sal has been on many a cool hunting and fishing trip

so it may just be in his wife's mind, "what's not to love, baby, we've got it good and we've done good"

don't think the majority of women concern themselves much day to day with the political scenario

I know my wife doesn't, and I know she believes I'm a bit of a worry wart about things, I'm really at my most useful when the SHTF. When we were out of power for over a week she publicly commented that they tease me about being a boy scout, but as she sat by the wood fire and smelled bacon and coffee cooking, had lights to see by said she was glad I was prepared for eventualities.

And family is a priority for women ime, particularly their family if it's not dysfunctional. Particularly as they get older.

I understand where Sal is coming from in spades, CA is incrementally getting worse by the day (but truthfully other than some narrow decisions affirming our 2nd rights so is the USA)

but I also understand the fear or bewilderment is wife may have about his desire to move,

we're happy here, my family is here, we've done good here, you've got to do all the outdoor adventures most guys dream about.

hope it works out the best for all of them, they seem like a good family to me, and that includes the Mrs. from what I've gleaned from Sal's posts over the years
Where I'm at....

I'd divorce her if she "forced" me to do anything and I'd expect her do likewise.

This
Let's not discourage the OP from moving. If every conservative left in California moved to Colorado, New Mexico or Nevada, we would have a pretty good chance of getting those states back.
Just watch Fireproof.

Travis

A dark cloud will forever hang over the Academy for leaving it off the ballot.

[Linked Image]

Is it just me or is Eyeball courting Salmonella ?
add is the funniest [bleep] on this website.

Travis

Travis

You mean "haha" funny, right?

Just checking because "funny" the other way, well, ingwe still holds that title.
No I would not. Of course she wants to stay--you live there already and there is family.

But if you love the woman, I would promote your (specific) intended target and travel there with her. Take some time and be smart about it. My Dad advised me to buy a cottage where I wanted to end up and take my wife along--it was solid advice. She is worth the effort...and apparently not many are, reading the responses you have gotten.

And it wasn't just the exposure she got to the place--it was the fact that ownership was involved, some belonging.

Sam Olsen has given you some wise advice.

Travis

... and besought Travis [sic] that they might only touch the hem of his garment
My friend told me about a family who's wife was always worried about something happening where they lived. Left South Africa in the 70's because they were worried about a civil war. Went to Canada and then started worrying about nukes coming over head back and forth between the US and the USSR. Decide to move somewhere remote and isolated with no threat of war so finally they found the place. They moved to the Falkland Islands in 1981.

It's hard not to let all the crap going on in the world effect you but a geographical change doesn't always fix things. I live in what is said to be the most conservative town in the US and our awesome mayor and city counsel just paid $300,000 to a left wing consulting group to help them implement Agenda 21. Our so called conservative city leaders said that there's nothing for us to worry about. They are just going to do some, "strong central planning for the greater good of the community."

I wanted to move after dealing with them on all of this but I've discovered it's more fun staying and being a thorn in their side. I don't feel as helpless because I'm in the fight and making people ask questions.

Today's politics often gets me down and I have to remind myself of all the good things in my life and good people still out there and try to have some hope for the future. Even when the Mayor comes crawling across a table yelling at me in a public meeting and demanding I leave. Something deeply satisfying about telling him it's a public meeting and I didn't have to go anywhere. The sheriff backed me up.

Bb

Interesting topic...I asked my girl last night. What she would do if I said Fuggit, I can't take MN much longer (which is true) and said I'm moving to SD.

She said she'd pack and move because being with me was more important than where we were.
Originally Posted by Pahntr760

Sounds like they will be cutting many tag numbers in the next round...

That's because I almost have enough to get on last year. smile
Is it worth the divorce? Consider the financial, emotional and family (kids) implications and balance them against California. Then decide what's best for you!
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
I would have never married a woman who would force me to live somewhere.

The woman you are married to today may not be the woman you thought you married years ago!

This for sure. Look into buying another property in the state of your preference to use as a part time residence/base camp while maintaining your present addy/home.
I'd like to change my answer.

Instead of watching Fireproof, watch Gone Girl.

Proceed accordingly.

Travis
Interesting topic...I asked my girl last night. What she would do if I said Fuggit, I can't take MN much longer (which is true) and said I'm moving to SD.

She said she'd pack and move because being with me was more important than where we were.

Two things come to mind.

Young and Naive.

Bait and Switch.

YMMV.
I'd like to change my answer.

Instead of watching Fireproof, watch Gone Girl.

Proceed accordingly.

Travis

Could you imagine living with that nut job.
Could you imagine living with that nut job.

I think I did.

I was just a lot smarter than Ben Affleck. (which isn't saying much)

Travis
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Two things come to mind.

Young and Naive.

Bait and Switch.

YMMV.

Neither of us is young or naïve. But in the case of bait and switch...see my first post on this subject.
I have a good hunting buddy and business partner who's wife decided the two of them were going to move to Washington DC so she could work for a very liberal lobbying group. She is now his ex-wife.
Salmonella: Sorry to hear of your dilemma.
I would not even consider living in kalifornicopia!
Divorce her.
Best of luck to you.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Would you say that if she is a Seahawks fan?
that's pretty broad Tarkio,

you could be right

but there's a distinct possibility you're all wrong about her.

they have a beautiful home in a beautiful place, and have raised a fine son there, Sal has been on many a cool hunting and fishing trip

so it may just be in his wife's mind, "what's not to love, baby, we've got it good and we've done good"

don't think the majority of women concern themselves much day to day with the political scenario

I know my wife doesn't, and I know she believes I'm a bit of a worry wart about things, I'm really at my most useful when the SHTF. When we were out of power for over a week she publicly commented that they tease me about being a boy scout, but as she sat by the wood fire and smelled bacon and coffee cooking, had lights to see by said she was glad I was prepared for eventualities.

And family is a priority for women ime, particularly their family if it's not dysfunctional. Particularly as they get older.

I understand where Sal is coming from in spades, CA is incrementally getting worse by the day (but truthfully other than some narrow decisions affirming our 2nd rights so is the USA)

but I also understand the fear or bewilderment is wife may have about his desire to move,

we're happy here, my family is here, we've done good here, you've got to do all the outdoor adventures most guys dream about.

hope it works out the best for all of them, they seem like a good family to me, and that includes the Mrs. from what I've gleaned from Sal's posts over the years

I understand all that.

My take on it is that Sal is very unhappy living there. Sounds as though his wife will not listen to his concerns and has made ZERO attempt at helping him resolve his problems.

That's what a couple does. Help one another. Even if one is having a problem that is more perception than reality, the other's responsibility is and should be to help. Not tune them out and say repeatedly that all is great. End of story.

My main point is that I would not leave my wife solely because of address. But if address were a problem for me and she refused to even listen to my concerns and help resolve the issue (doesn't mean we'd have to move but simply that she would listen and help me deal with the problem in some form or fashion), her unwillingness to work with me would result in my swift departure.

That is why I qualified things by saying, "sounds as though... And if so, I would...."

If I've read it wrong, then all bets are off on my approach.
Yes, and I've divorced for less...
Curious as to how well Sal has voiced his concerns, his plan for their employment in the move, etc. Moving on ones own "to start a new life" is a big as decision.
You only get one life.

Is she even willing to sit down and discuss it with you?
Women can be funny critters, in the best of times. When we moved from CA to AK 18 years ago, she was all for it. Not an easy move with a 2 1/2 y/o and a 7 month old and moving all of our meager possessions stuffed into two cars and two trailers with more than a few details to be worked out upon arrival.

Fast forward to last weekend, we moved less than 30 miles and she dragged her feet for the year and change it took to get a lot and have a house built on it. 3500 mile move, no problem, less than 30 miles, man was it tough! Now that she's in the new house, she absolutely loves it.

When you add a woman's emotional attachment to a place, it is going to be damn tough to get her to uproot and move. Especially if she doesn't see any good reason for the move.

With all that said and with Sal's matter at hand, something I came to realize about 8 years ago is that if I staked my happiness on who is in political power, I'd be sorely disappointed. You have to base what makes you happy, and making yourself happy squarely on your own shoulders, as that is all you have any control over. A big move to a place where people are "more reasonable" can often be a big disappointment.

Welcome to the United States in 2015, you simply can't avoid those types no matter where you live. Are there some bastions of people that mostly have common sense?, absolutely, well more or less. But any place that is populated with people, is going to have a percentage of jerks and fools.

Have I been glad for having made the move to Alaska from California? Absolutely, I can't imagine having raised my family any where else. Have I also been disappointed that the reality of living here fell short of the dream I had in my head before moving? Absolutely as well.

If you're married to a good woman (they are few and far between) the two of you will figure out a way to make it work. That may be in California, or it may be somewhere else. If you find yourself drowning and she won't let you come up to catch a breath, then you'll come to a realization that for whatever reason your relationship is no longer compatible and one or both parties are being sell fish and it's time to go separate ways.

As others keep saying, you need to sit down and start discussing the situation. If she is unwilling to listen to you or engage in the conversation, well that's telling.
You have so many days on this pile of dirt. How do you want to spend them? 16 years old and answers about girls etc. Over 40 and you better be concerned about what things look like under your feet.

Ten years pounding around? 5? 15? Better be someplace good or your tits up and looking for answers..
W
Looking back on almost thirty years of marriage (which is a lot for a cop), I can honestly say that the biggest mistakes I ever made were when I let my wife talk (force) me out of doing something. Land investments, job changes and moves come to mind.

The worst part is that, in almost every case, she came back and said I should have just done it.

I'll use part of a quote from some poster here couple days back....slightly revised:

"I'd rather sit down and whittle me out a bill and pick schitt with the chickens than live where there's millions of AHs!"
you're right pat. always do what you know is right..
Women do everything they can to make men less manly, then think less of them for doing it. You're right Roger...just do what you think is right, because you can't count on women to be logical. They count on men for that.
AMEN. Youre supposed to do the right thing, which just happens to be the thing she wants you to do. frown

You only die once. Spending 40 years dying in a misery getting it done really is not much fun.
Now his wife is called a cancer...

Awesome thread.
Now his wife is called a cancer...

Awesome thread.

This is one of those times you and I agree. You might want to rethink your opinion. wink
AMEN. Youre supposed to do the right thing, which just happens to be the thing she wants you to do.

You only die once. Spending 40 years with a cancer and in a misery getting it done really is not much fun.

Before the edit..
Ok, Scott, i meant "like a cancer" and was not referring to a wife, but of the misery of spending ones life being eaten up with wanting to live ones life in a place where one can associate with others of the same ilk rather than a bunch of crazy liberal bastids making one feel like a fish out of water. wink
You are a hoot, ball..
AMEN. Youre supposed to do the right thing, which just happens to be the thing she wants you to do.

You only die once. Spending 40 years with a cancer and in a misery getting it done really is not much fun.

Before the edit..

A brain lets one see things in the context of the conversation. Of course being an ass with an axe to grind...oh, heck, never mind. wink
You've never conversed in this thread, or exhibited a brain in any other.
Thanks. With you it's like casting pearls to swine. grin
California can be a bit much, but I sure wouldn't trade it for living next to some pious, judgemental [bleep] in texass.
He called you a pieass. huhhuhhuh
He is sweet when he's asleep. smile
Ok, Scott, i meant "like a cancer" and was not referring to a wife, but of the misery of spending ones life being eaten up with wanting to live ones life in a place where one can associate with others of the same ilk rather than a bunch of crazy liberal bastids making one feel like a fish out of water. wink

I know the feeling of having been stupid and marring the wrong woman. Nine years of hell on earth. I caught her in one affair to many and left. Her vows meant nothing to her.

However, I believe in my vows and take a slightly different stand than many here offering their opinions. For better or worse means just that unless she id screwing everyone else. That is not the case here.

There is that, Scott. As i said earlier, him living in Wyoming doesnt necessarily mean divorce, unless she might institute it, which i agree with you, the Lord forbids she do. He also expects the man to be the head of the house, and to accept it otherwise is putting the cart before the horse. What happens in that situation.
All boils down to who does he love, himself or his wife.
And thats how they control things and rule the day. Why is it not who she loves most, herself, him, or the folks?
I just have a sister and she and I are not close. My wife was one of six and I now have more family than I can count. We are in Oregon staying with various family while we help her 86 year old dad and my BIL fighting brain cancer. I have five nieces and nephews dealing with the loss of their loving dad. There is no way on earth I could drag my wife away and I understand what she is doing is important. As much as I would like to be elsewhere doing other things I would never ask her to leave.

Sometimes self needs to be put aside and in my life this is one of those times. I understand his problem.
So, he's wrong if he wants a helpmate to help him?
Never said he was wrong. I just would never encourage him to leave a good wife and it is my understanding in all other way that is exactly what she is.
Tarkio,

thanks for that clarification, I see your point and it's valid.

what I see of Sal's kid, he's a good kid with his head screwed correctly on his shoulders. Have seen the pix of Sal and him doing outdoor stuff together. Sal's made a helluva an investment in that lad in both time and money. It's paid off well.

my take is, it normally takes two pretty decent parents to turn out a good kid. Only takes 1 screwed up parent to screw up a kid.

so I have to assume she's a pretty good gal and has played a part in that young man's development.

have also never heard Sal say she bitches about his hunting and fishing trips, that too would be a plus quality in a woman imo.

I see a bit of piling on in this thread towards her by some and we don't know her side of the story. Rereading your original post, and your clarification makes it clear to me, you weren't one of those guys. So apologies for painting with too broad a brush in my response to you.

thinkin Sal is around my age (mid 50's) he's probably younger so I may get the redazz from him (grin)

scary thing for some folks to pull up stakes and make a move.

as 458 said, when he was young, his wife was gung ho for a big move, later on, not so much for a lesser move.

I believe one of the things women look for from men is security.

it's pretty evident they have a good life, she probably has work she likes, family she likes and friends she likes, to give all that up based on who might be governor or that the state is restricting hunting and gun rights (probably not as big of issues for her as they are for Sal)

most likely she's scared a bit just to leave the life she's known behind, or perfectly content in the life they've always had, it's Sal that's changed his mind, he used to be happy there with her, why change anything?

course I've tried to figure out what women were thinking before and failed big time at it. May be the case here as well.

the guys that have suggested he sit and down and have a heart to heart with her or suggested just buying a getaway place and visiting it for awhile have probably given the most useful advice.
Strangely, no Christian has addressed the scripture supporting your position, Scott. Unbelievable. Many know it, but i guess due to the preference of avoiding (and gutlessly submitting to) distasteful azzholes, shrink from standing up for His word.
So, Sal should give up the desires of his life because of her friends? The helpmate has friends she caters to more than him, right. OK.

The helpmate has a house and job that means more to her than him, right?
Tarkio,

thanks for that clarification, I see your point and it's valid.

what I see of Sal's kid, he's a good kid with his head screwed correctly on his shoulders. Have seen the pix of Sal and him doing outdoor stuff together. Sal's made a helluva an investment in that lad in both time and money. It's paid off well.

my take is, it normally takes two pretty decent parents to turn out a good kid. Only takes 1 screwed up parent to screw up a kid.

so I have to assume she's a pretty good gal and has played a part in that young man's development.

have also never heard Sal say she bitches about his hunting and fishing trips, that too would be a plus quality in a woman imo.

I see a bit of piling on in this thread towards her by some and we don't know her side of the story. Rereading your original post, and your clarification makes it clear to me, you weren't one of those guys. So apologies for painting with too broad a brush in my response to you.

thinkin Sal is around my age (mid 50's) he's probably younger so I may get the redazz from him (grin)

scary thing for some folks to pull up stakes and make a move.

as 458 said, when he was young, his wife was gung ho for a big move, later on, not so much for a lesser move.

I believe one of the things women look for from men is security.

it's pretty evident they have a good life, she probably has work she likes, family she likes and friends she likes, to give all that up based on who might be governor or that the state is restricting hunting and gun rights (probably not as big of issues for her as they are for Sal)

most likely she's scared a bit just to leave the life she's known behind, or perfectly content in the life they've always had, it's Sal that's changed his mind, he used to be happy there with her, why change anything?

course I've tried to figure out what women were thinking before and failed big time at it. May be the case here as well.

the guys that have suggested he sit and down and have a heart to heart with her or suggested just buying a getaway place and visiting it for awhile have probably given the most useful advice.

Well said.
Strangely, no Christian has addressed the scripture supporting your position, Scott. Unbelievable. Many know it, but i guess due to the preference of avoiding (and gutlessly submitting to) distasteful azzholes, shrink from standing up for His word.

He did not ask for scriptures but I believe my advice reflected what I believe.
There is that thing about Husbands, love your wives as Christ loved His church.

Now I know there are two halves to that scripture but as men the part about loving your wife as Christ loves His church is directed to the men and thus what men should read keeping in mind Christ died for His Church.

My interpretation that means I die to my desires and wants and love my wife.
Is there no basis for making an intelligent decision?

Sal, do not ask ISIS what they think you should do.

I guess you should follow the liberal creed, then. Do what feels good? Do what you want to do?

I would follow your dream Sal! The Native Steelhead are just entering our coastal streams, you are welcome anytime you want buddy!
If I remember correctly and my old brain does not always do that, but I think it is a lot more than just her friends. I believe I remember him saying her family was a big part of the reason.
Originally Posted by okok

I would follow your dream Sal! The Native Steelhead are just entering our coastal streams, you are welcome anytime you want buddy!

Something tells me you and him are not compatible. You lurking piece of schiet.
Principles for Marriage
7 Now concerning the matters about which you wrote: “It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.” 2 But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband. 3 The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband. 4 For the wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. 5 Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

Oh, thats the wrong one Scott, but a good one nonetheless. smile grin
Here it is, Scott.

31 "For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh." 32 This is a profound mystery--but I am talking about Christ and the church. 33 However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.
Ephesians 5 NIV
Originally Posted by Scott F

He asked what he should do. Do we have a right and wrong or should we all just do what we think we should do, Scott, when He says we cant trust our own selves?
Yep, that one is a great one!
If my wife of forty nine years decided to move to Ca. I'd just let her do it. If she wants a divorce, go get it. I'm not going.
All are fortunate that the bible will lead on to the right answer.
Originally Posted by Scott F

He asked what he should do. Do we have a right and wrong or should we all just do what we think we should do, Scott, when He says we cant trust our own selves?

You should have been aborted.

Dynasty!! Book it baby!!!
You're either leaning into your marriage, or you're leaning away from it. Look at your marriage as an act of worship, towards God...and strive to honor that covenant as much as you can, in every way that you can. Effective communication and effective gratitude are important components.
A very wise man on this board once said, years ago, that being married was like digging for rubies in a pile of gravel, only to discover that the gravel itself was the real treasure all along...!
Originally Posted by 338Rem

Something tells me you and him are not compatible. You lurking piece of schiet.

I've known Sal since 2001. Now go light yourself on fire.
[Linked Image]
Where I'm at....

I skipped all 21 pages of this thread so I don't know where the consensus is.....but a long time ago I married a girl from California...after less than a year in Montana she simply HAD to get back to Kali.....

Simple decision.

I bade her adieu....
Originally Posted by ironbender
[Linked Image]

Since you removed it from your signature, I'm stealing it and using it for mine. wink
[bleep]
{unt
Ain't seen Sal on in a while. Hope he's doing alright and getting outside some.
After another lengthy discussion, the wife agreed to an extended stay in the Cody Wyoming area early in the fall.

I saw a glimmer of light at the end of a dark tunnel.

She's been a good wife allowing freedoms that most women wouldn't.

Hopefully I can show her the time of her life while we're there.

She'd be tough to let go....

[Linked Image]

good to here
Originally Posted by stxhunter
[bleep]

Really?
You coulda done much worse!

Teamwork, brudda!
A heartfelt THANK YOU to all of you who responded and took the time to message me.
I really appreciate that...
How are things looking, if you don't mind my asking.?
Right on Salmonella.
After another lengthy discussion, the wife agreed to an extended stay in the Cody Wyoming area early in the fall.

[Linked Image]

Pretty lady. Good luck, Sal.
can't believe ko ko is still around, what a douche.
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
[bleep]

Really?
directed towards the ok ok douche.
Snow bird it to your place in Ca. late fall each year, might not be all that bad of a idea.
Sal,

Let me know if you want to venture into north Idaho. There is a cozy place available.
I'll be headed back to Ca. in about a month & a half...spend the spring/summer/fall looking for gold, then back down here to Az. for the winter
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
[bleep]

Really?
directed towards the ok ok douche.

I just saw that, my bad.

[Linked Image]

it's LATE but you should have said Go to ALASKA then settled on Cody.I'll pray that it all works out for you both.

norm
It depends, do I have a Trophy Room?
She has all the pussy at my house, so maybe.
[Linked Image]
There's a lot of places I wouldn't live. If my wife insisted on it there would eventually be a day of reckoning for our relationship.

Still living in guilt over the family shooting?...🤣
Met my wife in Boston. I was in Kentucky. When we were working out the details of getting married she suggested that I should move to Boston.

"No",..says I. It wasn't negotiable.

Still living in guilt over the family shooting?...🤣

Nope, not in the least. Just happy that I'm a man of my convictions and not a coward.

You have nothing but have to bring up my brother killing my sister, yet you happily suck off your wife's tit, all the time bitching about California, but refuse to do anything about it.

You ARE the enemy of America.
Go f u c k yourself as shole.
I'd cave your [bleep] head in and you'd kiss my ass afterwards....🤣
I know this is another old thread resurrected out of jealousy but I’ll bite.....

To answer the OP’s question.....YES! My love for my wife isn’t predicated on where we live. I’d follow my wife to the ends of the earth and live anywhere as long as she was by my side. Conversely there’s no state or place in this world that I could live happily if my wife wasn’t by my side. I’d be merely existing without her and any happiness that location might’ve provided would be meaningless and lonely if I couldn’t share it with her.
YES! My love for my wife isn’t predicated on where we live. I’d follow my wife to the ends of the earth and live anywhere as long as she was by my side. Conversely there’s no state or place in this world that I could live happily if my wife wasn’t by my side. I’d be merely existing without her and any happiness that location might’ve provided would be meaningless and lonely if I couldn’t share it with her.

Reminds me of a dude that cut his ear off cause he was heart sick. grin

Seriously Harry? You might check with your wife first.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I know this is another old thread resurrected out of jealousy but I’ll bite.....

To answer the OP’s question.....YES! My love for my wife isn’t predicated on where we live. I’d follow my wife to the ends of the earth and live anywhere as long as she was by my side. Conversely there’s no state or place in this world that I could live happily if my wife wasn’t by my side. I’d be merely existing without her and any happiness that location might’ve provided would be meaningless and lonely if I couldn’t share it with her.

No jealousy, just showing how so many are more concerned with comfort than they are with convictions. That is assuming any of you ever had any convictions concerning The United States of America, besides allowing it to be run by liberals.

Seems liars find comfort with one another.
My wife wouldn't force me to do anything.

You haven't killed [bleep] in years.
You are a pathetic piece if [bleep] that comes on 24 to talk [bleep].
I'd crush your f u c k I n g skull and you know it.

Careful, I'm sure California has red flag laws.
At 6' 3 250 I ain't fearing much... 🤣
If me and my possessions crossed the border, I'd instantly become a felon

That's a big RED FLAG. Dang, hate to see you get so worked up. Don't worry, it's obvious to EVERYONE that comfort is far more important to you.

Why don't you tell me more stories about my brother murdering my sister again too.

I understand why your so upset, you just refuse to see it. Prayers sent.

Except leaving California and starting over with nothing. Laffin

Still, real Californians hate guns and gun owners. Don't need one of our members being shot by the popo

That's a big RED FLAG. Dang, hate to see you get so worked up. Don't worry, it's obvious to EVERYONE that comfort is far more important to you.

Why don't you tell me more stories about my brother murdering my sister again too.

You're f u c k I n g insane.
It all goes back to that day...deal with it.

You're f u c k I n g insane.
It all goes back to that day...deal with it.

Again, I ain't the one asking these questions. I ain't the one with 1000 posts about how fugged California is. You picked comfort over the Constitution, period.

As I told you in the PM that you never replied too "Never let material things stand in the way of what you want to do in life"

Mom was right about that one
You can always tell what time of year it is when these posts blow up....soon the snow will melt the fish will bite and the turkeys will be a gobbling
Spring is just around the corner
yes

No jealousy, just showing how so many are more concerned with comfort than they are with convictions. That is assuming any of you ever had any convictions concerning The United States of America, besides allowing it to be run by liberals.

You’re on one of your angry little man tirade benders again. You’ve brought up a half dozen old threads by Salmonella in the last hour but you still fail to prove your point, assuming you have one. It’s hilarious to see your “convictions” on display especially considering that you rely on a government check every month. It’s possible to hate where you live because of politics but still love your family enough to not abandon them. I don’t expect you to truly understand how serious some of us take our marriage vows and find more than a little irony in you calling someone a liar because they honor those vows. How many times have you been married? Seems to me that one of the biggest lies in life is promising to love someone in good and bad, in sickness and in health and then dumping them when the going gets rough. I realize that you’ve been dealt a sh.itty hand in life, from your pasty fetal alcohol syndrome looks to your crappy, dysfunctional family life you had nobody that really cared about you so you decided to let the government raise you and joined the coast guard. You didn’t “quit” when your commander in chief was a POS liberal, whether Clinton or Obama, you continued to follow the orders and agenda of your CiC. Barack Hussein Obama was your boss and you did nothing that would prove that you live by your “convictions”, quite the opposite. You stayed and followed orders so that you could keep your retirement and continue to receive your monthly paycheck and housing. Before you go lecturing ANYONE about lying or “convictions” you should take a long hard look in the mirror no matter how disgusting that might be.

There are “things” in life that transcend politics, things that are more important to some of us than life itself. That you don’t understand that says more about you than it does about the targets of your angst. 😉
soon the snow will melt the fish will bite and the turkeys will be a gobbling

what about California?
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
You can always tell what time of year it is when these posts blow up....soon the snow will melt the fish will bite and the turkeys will be a gobbling

[Linked Image]

You’re on one of your angry little man tirade benders again. You’ve brought up a half dozen old threads by Salmonella in the last hour but you still fail to prove your point, assuming you have one. It’s hilarious to see your “convictions” on display especially considering that you rely on a government check every month. It’s possible to hate where you live because of politics but still love your family enough to not abandon them. I don’t expect you to truly understand how serious some of us take our marriage vows and find more than a little irony in you calling someone a liar because they honor those vows. How many times have you been married? Seems to me that one of the biggest lies in life is promising to love someone in good and bad, in sickness and in health and then dumping them when the going gets rough. I realize that you’ve been dealt a sh.itty hand in life, from your pasty fetal alcohol syndrome looks to your crappy, dysfunctional family life you had nobody that really cared about you so you decided to let the government raise you and joined the coast guard. You didn’t “quit” when your commander in chief was a POS liberal, whether Clinton or Obama, you continued to follow the orders and agenda of your CiC. Barack Hussein Obama was your boss and you did nothing that would prove that you live by your “convictions”, quite the opposite. You stayed and followed orders so that you could keep your retirement and continue to receive your monthly paycheck and housing. Before you go lecturing ANYONE about lying or “convictions” you should take a long hard look in the mirror no matter how disgusting that might be.

There are “things” in life that transcend politics, things that are more important to some of us than life itself. That you don’t understand that says more about you than it does about the targets of your angst. 😉

Well stated,
Originally Posted by watch4bear
soon the snow will melt the fish will bite and the turkeys will be a gobbling

what about California?

I'll be killing turkeys and coyotes and catching big steelhead while the rest of the idiots here are still talking shi t.
catching big steelhead

I hear they
're going to shut down Washington steelies.
late to the posts, but as to the original question, I will probably telling my wife in two years that I am moving, and she is welcome to come with me.
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
late to the posts, but as to the original question, I will probably telling my wife in two years that I am moving, and she is welcome to come with me.

That's what I did and it worked. Now she thanks me on a regular basis.... smile
Jesus Christ, I liked it better when Ya'll felt sorry for big stick!!!! Haha
Steelhead is still jerking off...🤣
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green

That's what I did and it worked. Now she thanks me on a regular basis.... smile

I love it when a plan comes together!
Steelhead is still jerking off...🤣

I think you’re assuming too much and giving him far too much credit. 😉

Except leaving California and starting over with nothing. Laffin

Can you even remember the last steelhead you caught,
Not too many in Tennessee..
You're a fu ck int idiot...🤣
Originally Posted by Judman
Jesus Christ, I liked it better when Ya'll felt sorry for big stick!!!! Haha

No schit! Laffin...😂

You see the picture of my handy custom stock paint job I txt’d last night?. A few tumblers of scotch and I turned into an Ar-Teest. Woke up and looked it over and just laughed. 😎
Not if she put out.
Just looked at my texts, looks good mark!!!
Wife and I grew up on the same “greater metro area”; she on the south side I on the north. She in a city-sequel suburb, I in a rural-ish bedroom community.

When we got married I moved to the south side. I don’t like it as much as the more country feel of where I grew up, but her family lives close by and her mother needs her.

Wouldn’t call it “forced” but I’d rather live in the place I’m at with her than anywhere without her. Doubt that if I made it that kind of an issue it’d be that stark, but even so I’m in a place I don’t love for the love of my life. I’d LOVE to move out west...

High class problem as far as I am concerned.

I think you’re one of the coolest dudes here and yer son is a bad ass but you may have taken things here a bit too seriously if you’re being as sensitive about the Cali-bashing as it appears you may be. If I’m misunderstanding here forgive me but wanted to say it.

Live where ya want and haters be damned.
Originally Posted by efw

I think you’re one of the coolest dudes here and yer son is a bad ass but you may have taken things here a bit too seriously if you’re being as sensitive about the Cali-bashing as it appears you may be. If I’m misunderstanding here forgive me but wanted to say it.

It's the campfire.
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by efw

It's the campfire.

😋
Would You Divorce Your Wife If She Forced You To Live In California?

Laffin....
I ask mine joking one day, "what if we could overlook the ocean and live in LaJolla?"
She told me I was going without her...
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Not if she put out.

And hot.
Most have fat assed skank wives..🤣
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Not if she put out.

And hot.
Most have fat assed skank wives..🤣

But the house is in her name,...so whatcha gonna do?
But the house is in her name,...so whatcha gonna do?

There's no shame in being a boy toy. grin
My Wifes not that stupid, but were she to somehow get way past plumb stupid dumb, YES!
I will bite and respond to a resurrected thread.

I think it's a loaded question. The onus is all on you in this situation, would you divorce her....

Reality is, the question needs to be turned around to your spouse and that question should be, "if you truly loved your husband, would you not take his concerns and thoughts into consideration about where you lived?"

I would live wherever my wife and I JOINTLY decided to live. Recently my wife is telling me she needs the beach and is hinting that we need to head there for retirement. I told he that she would be on the beach by herself. End of discussion about moving to the beach. That's how a couple really works. She and I both have red-lines and we both respect the other's red-lines. That's what a marriage is, MUTUAL RESPECT and INPUT. Sal, I like you from what I can tell from your posts here, but your wife has you backed into a corner.
About an hour ago I read though most of this old thread.

We were a kinder bunch back then.

Self reflection is always a good thing.
Yes, but I already divorced my wife b/c she's a crazy beeotch.
Yes. Fortunately she lived there for a while growing up and has no interest in going back.

Ain't that the truth.
She can move to Cali, after she told me tonight nobody needs more than a single shot rifle/pistol shocked

Fuggin Florida kids on TV crying again.

I'm going to miss her.
Mine wouldn't impose that on me. She loves guns as much as I do. In fact she encourages me to buy them.
We should all move to CA. That’s where the fight is. A conservative majority in CA would actually mean something. There’s no victory in resettling conservatives from the front lines in sparsely populated corners off the Bible Belt.
Where I'm at....

What are her reasons?
It's all about family with us, if there were none involved, I pretty sure she would up and go with me, but if she didn't and there was no family? Ya, I might divorce her. smile
Yup. In a heartbeat. Non-negotiable.
YES! ASAP!
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge

Those big browns will be up shallow soon.....
It's a tough call, I have, ironically been put in this exact situation, but instead of wife, insert girlfriend into the question. And ultimately, it was what broke us apart. California, if left to itself and if magically the people would leave, is a beautiful and rugged state that would be worthy of living there. Otherwise, too many loonies, too much 3 and 4 hour traffic james, etc etc. So, the long answer to your simple question is: yes, I would get divorced. If you compare life in Minnesota to living in Calif...it's not a hard choice for me. Mn even beat out New Zealand in the choices of where to live. wink

You're probably drinking that stella artois stuff to post something like this........ Leave now.....or go to CA......You're not welcome back until you've had a few Bud heavies.

...grin....

The old man was covered in tattoos and scars

some got in prison

others in bars...
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

some got in prison

others in bars...

On second thought, forget Bud heavy....maybe Sam needs Pearl in a can or Jack Daniels Black?
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

some got in prison

others in bars...

On second thought, forget Bud heavy....maybe Sam needs Pearl in a can or Jack Daniels Black?
Y'all need to get you some Beechnut. Turn you into a [bleep]' sexual tyrannosaurus...like me.

some got in prison

others in bars...

Y'all need to get you some Beechnut. Turn you into a [bleep]' sexual tyrannosaurus...like me.

Wait...you're not saying you're a sexual Predator are you? ...besides, Beechnut take a back seat to tobacco from a Mail Pouch sack.

some got in prison

others in bars...

Wait...you're not saying you're a sexual Predator are you? ...besides, Beechnut take a back seat to tobacco from a Mail Pouch sack.
More of a sexual dinosaur.
At least Sal had the good sense to log off after bitching about his ol' lady.

some got in prison

others in bars...

I'd love to spit some Beechnut in that dude's eyes

and shoot him with my ol' forty-five.....

Ace
Where I'm at....

Correct answer.

some got in prison

others in bars...

Ace
I love the "new" video of that old song that Jr. did some years back. Gots all the country types out doing their thang whether it be fishin or huntin or whatever.

I'm gonna read you

I'm gonna read you your rights

you got the right to know that you gonna go to hell one of these black nights
If you really feel that California is the worst place in America to live, take day trip to Odessa Texas, if there is a true Hell on earth it can't be more than a rocks toss from there.
Originally Posted by jimy
If you really feel that California is the worst place in America to live, take day trip to Odessa Texas, if there is a true Hell on earth it can't be more than a rocks toss from there.
bwaaaaa

Ace

Ace won every fight he ever fought.
At least Sal had the good sense to log off after bitching about his ol' lady.

I can always count on you to resurrect [bleep] on a resurrection thread. Laughing heartily here.
Originally Posted by jimy
bwaaaaa

My dog sam eats purple flowers, we aint got much but what we gots ours, we dig snow and the rain and bright sunshine..................................................
I was born here, will die here... wife was Canadian born in Michigan moved here, lived and died here. Most of my family was from Mississippi, moved here, lived and died here. Why would I want to go somewhere else now?

Phil
Originally Posted by DuckOmelette
It's a tough call, I have, ironically been put in this exact situation, but instead of wife, insert girlfriend into the question. And ultimately, it was what broke us apart. California, if left to itself and if magically the people would leave, is a beautiful and rugged state that would be worthy of living there. Otherwise, too many loonies, too much 3 and 4 hour traffic james, etc etc. So, the long answer to your simple question is: yes, I would get divorced. If you compare life in Minnesota to living in Calif...it's not a hard choice for me. Mn even beat out New Zealand in the choices of where to live. wink

Minnesota may have the most insane residents of any state in the union. Minnesota's 5th district is 67% Caucasian, yet it sent a female Muslim to Congress.

Colder than a well digger's ass and the majority Caucasian population there elects female Muslims to Congress.

What is there to recommend about living in Minnesota?

Well this thread was a fun read the 1st thing in the morning...
Where I'm at....

This right here.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards[/quote

[Linked Image]
Salmonella: Absofuckinlutely!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Minnesota may have the most insane residents of any state in the union. Minnesota's 5th district is 67% Caucasian, yet it sent a female Muslim to Congress.

Colder than a well digger's ass and the majority Caucasian population there elects female Muslims to Congress.

Everyone that voted for that khugnt needs to be shot in face.

Y'all unnastan this thread is 4 years old.

Right?
And yet, Sal doesn't have his name on the deed. He is afraid to start anew. But I'm the bad guy, cuzz I don't give my money to commies and I am not a cuck.

Never not FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNY. Sal, the California Cuckold, admired by many. I'm happy to not be the guy admired by so many of the 'Fire cucks.

What a [bleep] coward.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

You are the most worthless piece of [bleep] on this page.
You should seek mental help.
It is obvious to everyone that you are mentally deranged.
So [bleep] sad that your sister caught that round to the face instead of you.
COWARD

I ain't the one asking. I ain't the one that has posted 1,394 posts on how I hate where I live.

Going out with a whimper, congrats?
While Sal's catching real fish, Scott's living the dream in Tennessee, trollin the innernet and obsessing about the black cock that got everyone else's wife.

I think there's a clue there somewhere ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

White Guilt, they didn't learn enough about it with the Zero so they had to try it again........Maybe one day they will learn.

Moved from Mn after living there for 30 years. My career was there.
Couple days ago it was 60 degrees warmer here than Mn
Mn Income tax for successful people is very high, north of 9%
Real estate tax is double what I’m paying
Estate tax for successful people is very high, believe it was 1.5% for every thing over $1.8 million ($3.6 for married couples)
I know many successful people that left as soon as they retired. Some keep a small home there if they have roots, but there residency is in another state.
Besides the current politicians, remember -
Paul Wellstone
Hubert Humphrey
Keith Ellison

And I believe the only state that didn’t vote for Reagan vs Carter.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
While Sal's catching real fish, Scott's living the dream in Tennessee, trollin the innernet and obsessing about the black cock that got everyone else's wife.

I think there's a clue there somewhere ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

🤣🤣🤣🤣

He is such a cuck...🤣🤣😂😂
© 24hourcampfire