-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
And Sal, are you and your wife both 'native' to where you live now?

I might have missed it earlier but, how long have you lived where you're at?

Last edited by SamOlson; 02/17/15.
GB1

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
My wife is from Montana.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What town?

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
MN sucks as well. From politics to our DNR screwing up our lakes and woods. Wolf hunting just got canceled. Taxes etc, etc.

So where would you like to move to? Guys are chiming in saying there's problems all over.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
anywhere but SD I'd say. you guys don't want to live here with our long seasons and liberal bag limits.

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Salmonella

I have a beautiful country wife that most would love to have, but there is simply no way in Hell she's leaving, while I'd leave in the morning if it t'wernt for her dragging behind...

If this is true then I personally think you're Crazy! Some things can't be fixed in a marriage (like cheating) but this is without a doubt something the two of you can work at together and be better for it in the end.

==================================================

I'm a proud member of the BGE cult ... yes, I consider myself an EGGHEAD
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by johnw

Then there was a topic of salmon fishing on the Klamath river, these purist earth loving idiots were bitching and moaning that fishermen were harming the earth's resource, I just wanted to [bleep] scream.

It's really getting bad here...

It's getting bad everywhere, bud. Stupidity knows no
borders and idiocy abounds.
Wyoming and Montana have their wolf huggers, and media/attention hounds.

Or you could settle in Illinois like me, and worry about catfish on the Rock River instead of your Klamath salmon.

I'm not unsympathetic to your plight, but I'm not sure what you're describing is purely a marriage issue.

So true John.
While I love to envision Wyoming and Montana as the last true bastions of goodness in this country, reality reminds me of the green an purple, pierced and tattooed white trash that I've seen there.

God knows I've raised the former...

[Linked Image]

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can understand being unhappy about it perhaps.

but the wife I have? No I wouldn't divorce for her that.

I've seen your pix you've posted here

you've carved out a good life for you and yours despite the insane amount of liberalism that runs CA due to the big cities having the voting power.

been awhile since I visited, but I was impressed by folks I met in Fresno, Oakdale etc.

amused by all the freaks in SF, LA etc. (ok pizzed off at a couple of stupid liberals outside of Muir Redwood for trying to garner sigs to ban drilling in ANWR to save the polar bears, I swear some people are eaten up with stupid)

impressed by the sheer beauty of the place

I personally find it a bit tiring all the slamming at CA, CA has always been a bellwether state, what you see going on there and the EC is headed to the heartland, and yes even Alaska

I'm glad there's conservative folks in CA, even though they may be outnumbered

Alaska probably has more conservative minded folks,per capita but we're being flooded with liberalism here as well.

it's happening all over our nation

anybody notice who won a 2nd term as Prez?

it's everywhere folks, and it takes all of us fighting together to keep it at bay.

only you can decide if you're willing to leave your beautiful wife and the beautiful place you call home for the insanity caused by your politicians and all the freaks that live in your metropolitan areas.

but Conservative Paradise is dwindling fast, everywhere you look imo

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
he's a fine lookin lad, and we've had the pleasure of watching him grow up in pix here

if what CA produces is you and young men like him, it can't be all bad.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I look around me and there are so few that think like I do.
Damn few hunters, damn few conservatives, damn few right wing gun owners.
I am at work and look around and I see very few real men.
I see politically correct company "men" phags, democrats, liberals, anti hunters, anti gunners, people that look at my type as being the enemy.
I listened to a live broadcast of a California fish & game commission hearing the other day where one of the topics was the boxtrapping of bobcats.
There were 3 or 4 trappers that sounded like beevis and butthead and 34 treehugging hippie fux that had college educated 'scientists" crying about something they had never seen.
Then there was a topic of salmon fishing on the Klamath river, these purist earth loving idiots were bitching and moaning that fishermen were harming the earth's resource, I just wanted to [bleep] scream.

It's really getting bad here...

You think Cali has exclusive rights to this philosophy?

It's everywhere my friend...

Me, I'd take the love of a good Women and just ignore all the background noise....

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
he's a fine lookin lad, and we've had the pleasure of watching him grow up in pix here

I wish I could say kids like him were common here...

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

There's crap to deal with every place, some places less than others but still crap
I know where you are coming from as I love the place I live just not the political climate and dick governor . I'll likely not be here in the future but my gal is on the same page as me in that regard .
If you are willing to leave your wife to move I'd say the relationship isn't on firm ground to begin with
I wish you the best which ever you decide

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So where is better alone than together in California?

Is it Friday yet?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

I wish I could say kids like him were common here...

kids like him aren't common anywhere, and never have been

my pard ironbender has one of them too, well actually two one's a chick though, my hat's off to them for the only real mark we'll make on this world, what kind of kids we raise

don't want to see you rot away in prison, but a lil outlaw lifestyle should be embraced by us older gents.

it does so suck that we elect people so fing STUPID they can't even read the Constitution

but what do you expect from folks that vote for a guy that his most famous line is "well it depends on what your definition of "is" is

if they're debating the definition of is, no wonder the stupid cocksuckas can't understand "shall not be infringed"

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
anywhere but SD I'd say. you guys don't want to live here with our long seasons and liberal bag limits.

They should make the bag limits less liberal...so I can get a tag. laugh

Camp is where you make it.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
50 years ago California was the place to be.
Besides DemocRats what the fook happened??
Can't leave this state to the degenerates, it's too beautiful.
Do the northern counties have a chance at seceding and forming their own state?

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Work it out. If she loves California more than you, you have your answer.

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good luck, Sal!

From the pics I've seen, you have a beautiful place.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If you think any type of politics will make you happier than a good woman, you are in for a huge disappointment. you need to assess your priorities.

MM

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Sal, i would say a sweet loving wife is more valuable than anything on earth. My concern is, what kind of wife would put herself above your having a satisfied life.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Page 5 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

136 members (AceBall, 7887mm08, 3dtestify, 358wsm, 280Ackleyrized, 338Rules, 14 invisible), 993 guests, and 913 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,092
Posts18,522,131
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.