Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Freezers are about the worst.

GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Reefer van behind a hospital in Karbala full of dead iraqi civilians . sick crazy
Looked like most got hit by airforce or artillery
ICM,s.
Yep I was dat guy wondering what was in it.

Became a side attraction sorta once word got out.
Schitt happens in war.... civilians die.

But then again most firefights seemed to draw iraqi civilians like a spectator sport. crazy crazy crazy

Dumb fuggs.........

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by hanco
had To make a sewer tie in years ago, opened the manhole. Dead body in the bottom, will never forget that smell or the sight of the poor woman in it.

We had to hire a New laborer to bust hole in brick for new sewer pipe. I couldn’t get any of the hands to get down in there.

OK hanco, was it the stinky girl, or the dead body?

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Buddy got cheated on by his wife. We knew the guy she strayed with and where he worked. So he took one of the Dungeness crabs we had caught that weekend, found the guys vehicle at his work, found it to be unlocked and stuffed a fresh crab up behind the heater core.

Fugger never knew what hit him a week or so later. I walked by the car at the dealership he took it to. There was technician's vomit on the concrete and on the passenger seat and floorboard from trying to figure out what was the issue. Worst thing I ever smelled.

Semper Fi

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
laugh

IC B2

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
First skunk I ever skinned knife cut into the sack next to the ahole and the thick yellow liquid that ran down the knifeblade onto my hand. 2 bucks for the hide and 40 for home remedies that don't kill the smell of skunk juice.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
The gallon or so of puss that was squirting out of a volleyball size abscess from the exit hole on a kudu I shot last year in Namibia. The local natives were gagging.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I had to pee a few days ago when I was in Clarksville TN, and I stopped at a service station just down the road from a Chinese buffet. That men's room smelled so bad it would have gagged a maggot. Some old fart must have eat Chinese, and then that service station was as far as he made it. I complained about the smell to the gal behind the counter, and she said some dude in an old green Ford truck was the guilty party.

Well, didja track him down and give him the what for?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Worst for me was two dead bodies in a mobile home around midAugust near the gulf coast. They had been dead for nearly two weeks. The first smell was bad enough, but when the MEs guys went to put them on a gurney, I HAD to leave.

There's just something wunderfull about working Homicide in south Texas in the summer..... UGH!

Jim

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by haverluk
Buddy got cheated on by his wife. We knew the guy she strayed with and where he worked. So he took one of the Dungeness crabs we had caught that weekend, found the guys vehicle at his work, found it to be unlocked and stuffed a fresh crab up behind the heater core.

Fugger never knew what hit him a week or so later. I walked by the car at the dealership he took it to. There was technician's vomit on the concrete and on the passenger seat and floorboard from trying to figure out what was the issue. Worst thing I ever smelled.

That should work...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Has anyone been down wind of the Clinton Foundation headquarters?

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Had a house sitter when I was gone for about a mo th on summer.

Freezer full of frozen halibut thawed when it was unplugged.

Nothing is worse than putrified fish protein.

Had to wear a dust mask w jelly smeared on it for cover scent.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Human bodies burning was my worst.

The close second was the bloated range bull carcass we poked with a stick as kids. Whoooooshhh and it deflated. sick

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by haverluk

Some guys in my language class did something similar to this. They wrapped a big fresh caught fish in tinfoil and hid it in another language classes classroom.

North Carolina in the summer time about a week later you couldn't walk down near that end of the hall.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Russian hacker/ hackers that came up with this jewel need a round of cold ones on the house.

Newly leaked email from Hillary Clinton’s Campaign Manager John Podesta is titled “Hillary actions / unpleasant odor.” 
“People tell me that Hillary is acting ‘like a retard’ since her head injury,” wrote Podesta on March 22, 2015. “Frankly, considering her normal behavior, I’m surprised anyone noticed! (this is a joke!) Have someone talk to her doctor and see if there’s anything he can give her.” 
“Also, I’ve noticed she’s had an ‘odor’ lately,” he continued. “It reminds me of a combination of boiled cabbage, urine and farts. I’m guessing it’s either connected to her fall or simply the fact that she rarely bathes.” 
“Outside of encouraging her to take a shower once in a while, I don’t know what to do about this. — any suggestions would be appreciated.”

Last edited by renegade50; 03/08/19.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by renegade50
Russian hacker/ hackers that came up with jewel need a round of cold ones on the house.

Newly leaked email from Hillary Clinton’s Campaign Manager John Podesta is titled “Hillary actions / unpleasant odor.” 
“People tell me that Hillary is acting ‘like a retard’ since her head injury,” wrote Podesta on March 22, 2015. “Frankly, considering her normal behavior, I’m surprised anyone noticed! (this is a joke!) Have someone talk to her doctor and see if there’s anything he can give her.” 
“Also, I’ve noticed she’s had an ‘odor’ lately,” he continued. “It reminds me of a combination of boiled cabbage, urine and farts. I’m guessing it’s either connected to her fall or simply the fact that she rarely bathes.” 
“Outside of encouraging her to take a shower once in a while, I don’t know what to do about this. — any suggestions would be appreciated.”

And THAT was nearly our President. *shudder*

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I had to pee a few days ago when I was in Clarksville TN, and I stopped at a service station just down the road from a Chinese buffet. That men's room smelled so bad it would have gagged a maggot. Some old fart must have eat Chinese, and then that service station was as far as he made it. I complained about the smell to the gal behind the counter, and she said some dude in an old green Ford truck was the guilty party.

Well, didja track him down and give him the what for?

He's playing possum on me, trying to pretend he didn't read this.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Sure you weren't at Rural King?
Filthiest bathroom in clarksville. Looks like a Turd World set up. The urinal was just a hole in floor, rusty flange and cracked tile.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Decomposing people.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Interestingly enough the smell of old or new carcases do not bother me, but I find rank body odor truly offensive.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

131 members (300s, 01Foreman400, 2UP, 257 mag, 35, 13 invisible), 1,532 guests, and 961 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,624
Posts18,474,071
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.