Hop To
Page 27 of 43 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 42 43
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by JGray
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Bicyclists have never bothered me any but we don't have many around here. Those Amish with their damn buggies going 10 mph on a winding road are a huge PITA though. Cheap fuggers aughtta get with the program and buy a car.

LOL, good point - if those buggies aren't burning gas or deisel, they best get off the fuggin road 'cause they aren't paying their fair share grin

Yah, they're like bunny huggers enjoying the wildlife refuges for free. Bitches, get some engines!

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 10/20/19. Reason: sold

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I asked my wife if that embarrassed her when I said stuff like that. She said not when you say it to an idiot mother ffuukker.

Lol, I never knew my wife had a twin sister...........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

He is presently regretting his tempestuousness from jail. It would have been no issue for that driver to have finished a safe pass.

He is the typical rager. Most ragers check multiple boxes in the following demographics.

Middle age
White
Male
Out of shape
Lower intellect

What's really interesting is that blacks rarely ever get bent out of shape.

It that case, that dickhead on the bike should have been to the extreme right and he's damned lucky to have survived the day. Too many experiences with dickheads on bikes to give a damn. LOL Type all you want, I think the majority of bike folks are ku nts.

As much as a pain in the ass they can be Bicyclers always have the right of way............That said when one of these snarky bikers is saying how he has the right of way I tell them yeah you're right but ask yourself one thing, what good does the right of way do ya when your dead?

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Today I looked behind me and saw another rider coming. When he was several hundred yards back, I pulled in ahead of my wife. He passed about a minute after I did and said "ride single file." Not sure I heard him right I asked "what did you say?" He said "ride single file." I laid into him. "I was single file you dumb mother ffuukker." He snarked back "you weren't" I said "I singled up well before you got here you goddam dumb mother ffuukker."

When faags meet...

TFF!

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Yep - the bike loses every time which is why a cyclist with half a brain will treat motorists with the upmost respect which unfortunately isn't always the case.

IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Yep - the bike loses every time which is why a cyclist with half a brain will treat motorists with the upmost respect which unfortunately isn't always the case.

Truth!

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by SamOlson

Today I looked behind me and saw another rider coming. When he was several hundred yards back, I pulled in ahead of my wife. He passed about a minute after I did and said "ride single file." Not sure I heard him right I asked "what did you say?" He said "ride single file." I laid into him. "I was single file you dumb mother ffuukker." He snarked back "you weren't" I said "I singled up well before you got here you goddam dumb mother ffuukker."

When faags meet...

TFF!

Ohhh stop it! No, you stop it! I swear I'm going get mad! Go ahead I dare you!

--- Kid Rock 2022

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I asked my wife if that embarrassed her when I said stuff like that. She said not when you say it to an idiot mother ffuukker.

Wife and I had a pedestrian so absorbed in texting that he ran into our car and fell right onto our hood just as we were parallel parking one day this summer. The windows were down and wife immediately yelled at the top of her lungs "watch where you're going you fuuckin ass hole". Guy looked at her as if in a daze, started to say something, then looked at me and turned around and left. Worlds full of morons these days.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Wife and I had a pedestrian so absorbed in texting that he ran into our car and fell right onto our hood just as we were parallel parking one day this summer. The windows were down and wife immediately yelled at the top of her lungs "watch where you're going you fuuckin ass hole". Guy looked at her as if in a daze, started to say something, then looked at me and turned around and left. Worlds full of morons these days.

Lol, I'da love to have seen that.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I roamed the West last summer flipping off “coal dumpers”, I was told that I could get shot doing that.

Next time I’m strapping on a brace of Glock 19’s, one on each hip.

I’m pretty sure if Wild Bill were alive today he’d be packing a brace of 19’s

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I roamed the West last summer flipping off “coal dumpers”, I was told that I could get shot doing that.

Next time I’m strapping on a brace of Glock 19’s, one on each hip.

I’m pretty sure if Wild Bill were alive today he’d be packing a brace of 19’s

And driving a truck!

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
When faags meet...TFF!
I wish I'd had the nerve to say that. Bicycles on roads with speed limits over 15 mph are a pain because there are so many and so many seem like odd folks that hog the road and feel privileged to do so. The occasional tractor or Amish buggy are few and far between. I'm ok with motorcycles, they move along.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
If it were legal for pedestrians to walk the highways and byways- lieberals would.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Hastings
When faags meet...TFF!
I wish I'd had the nerve to say that. Bicycles on roads with speed limits over 15 mph are a pain because there are so many and so many seem like odd folks that hog the road and feel privileged to do so. The occasional tractor or Amish buggy are few and far between. I'm ok with motorcycles, they move along.
Depends on where you live I'd guess. Some areas of upstate NY are getting downright infested with Amish and their damned buggies.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Hastings
When faags meet...TFF!

I guess it depends where you live - I get slowed down by farm and construction equipment moving around on the roads I drive far more than bicycles, and they're a hell of alot harder to get around. Don't get me started on the local ranchers moving cattle on the roads... grin whistle grin (seriously - all in good fun).

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I wish there was more beef and less queef on the road.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

yea yea......bet you'd help her with a flat tire..........

[Linked Image from cdn.wallpapersafari.com]

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I wish there was more beef and less queef on the road.

Hum...

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I guess the way I see it, there's a lot more hazardous chit to worry about on the road than bicycles. Deer on the road cause more issues around here and concern me a lot more.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

For my own part I ride with the attitude that if I ever get hit it’s ALWAYS my fault , for being in close proximity to motor vehicles while on a friggin’ bicycle.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Page 27 of 43 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 42 43

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (1badf350, 1minute, 219 Wasp, 222Sako, 007FJ, 1_deuce, 58 invisible), 2,340 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,032
Posts18,500,580
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.