Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Internet bullchit

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
I don’t know if game can see blue , but I can.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ringworm
If we're going to get it on, let do it.
I'm down to squabble with some blue hats.

If someone were to pop a couple of them behind the ear they would run back home with wet panties. I don't think they want any part of an armed populace that has strong resolve.

Since I am a pacifist, I'm no threat, but there are those who are.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
For every 1 they hire, about 1000 firearms are purchased here. Who is concerned? Lol

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Same type of UN teams they sent onto Rwanda? That was a success story of immense proportions.

They made damn sure the Tutsi were thoroughly disarmed in advance of their slaughter.

See??!!??

Have a very dear and OLD friend that was in the Congo in the early 60’s. Said he was employed by a Belgian mining consortium. His own words ro me where that from his personal experience, the UN were not all that difficult to deal with.

😉

You get to frame things how you want.....for instance......The Siege of Jadotville movie.

They was just doing their job to fight colonialism.....

Last edited by Jim_Conrad; 01/01/20.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by KenMi
For every 1 they hire, about 1000 firearms are purchased here. Who is concerned? Lol

I wonder how many said that in New Zealand until a few weeks ago.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/01/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Resume requirement : (Master’s degree or equivalent degree) in disarmament affairs, military studies, political affairs, economics, international relations, or a related field.”

So they are going to hire a bunch of over educated bureaucrats from other countries to take our guns? What could possibly go wrong?

This doesn't pass the smell test guys..... they can't be this stupid... can they?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster

No idea what to make of this.
7mm

I do, BS article.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Like I said in my original post, I don’t know what to think of the article. Probably nothing, but for discussion’s sake, I figured I’d post it. Good for stirring the pot anyway. laugh
I do know the UN has zero authority to do squat unless the fed gov request it. They decide to patrol the streets or whatever without that, it’s an invasion. Game on!
The absolute best thing of this is, if blue helmets start going door to door, even with gov request, it’s gonna mean a shooting war with our military and police squarely on our side.
Honestly, I think a lot of us are making a mountain out of a molehill. For now anyway. Virginia May be the flashpoint, but I doubt it.
But sometime down the road, the leftist will get solid control of the fed gov. When they do, they’re gonna push hard.
National registration, black rifle confiscation at the very least. How that plays out, God alone knows. As I said, I doubt the military gets involved directly, at first.
Cops got a paycheck and a pension to think about. They’ll at least pretend to enforce, until it becomes too dangerous.
There are an awful lot of folks like me, who figure the 2A is only the beginning, so the line is already drawn. I’m a peaceable guy, and don’t plan on any violence. (Especially since mine are at the bottom of the lake! grin)
The SCOTUS could stop this if they’d grow a pair. The founders intent on 2A is clearly evident if one would read their writings and quotations on the subject. It’s plain that they intended 2A as an individual right, mainly to prevent exactly what we’re talking about.
To be honest, I think this is why they avoid 2A arguments. Even the liberal judges can see the reason it was included.
7mm

Last edited by 7mmbuster; 01/01/20.

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

IC B3

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
The UN should be evicted from US Soil.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
UN won't set foot on US soil as for anyone else we're pretty well armed. 4th on the NFA registry list as of 2017. Northam has been a hell of a gun salesman as well in his short time in office. Nobody's giving up anything, registering anything or hiding anything here.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
If it’s time to hide them or bury them, it’s already past time to use them!
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
If it’s time to hide them or bury them, it’s already past time to use them!
7mm

Exactly

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
This has nothing to do with us

It's sad that so many go through life seeing a bogeyman behind every tree. We should be concerned about legitimate threats, but I try to enjoy life.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by UPhiker

It's sad that so many go through life seeing a bogeyman behind every tree. We should be concerned about legitimate threats, but I try to enjoy life.

There are no legitimate threats in some peoples world.Let's just sit back and see what happens. We're fixin to get serious any time now....

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Yeah, sure.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

It is a real job that pays real money. Very good money.

It is a bureaucrats job in the largest useless, ineffective bureaucracy in the world.

You will attend endless meetings with self important third worlders who will drone for hours on their self importance.
You will read reports from other bureaucrats, written with dictionary and thesaurus in hand, that will promote the view of the powers that be in that section.
You will generate more reports using those reports to send up the chain, while being careful to never take a stand or make a definitive point.

You will attend social functions to self promote and for self defense to keep you position. You will do a lot of this.

Your primary function will be to insure lifetime employment for third worlders within the UN bureaucracy.
You do all this knowing that in the end it means nothing and has no real effect on the world except to generate more reports and resolutions.

Nothing happens in the UN with out US backing.
Nothing happens in the UN without the US paying for it.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by 700LH
Internet bullchit

Agreed.

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by viking
The UN should be evicted from US Soil.

This

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

451 members (1OntarioJim, 1beaver_shooter, 1234, 1_deuce, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 44 invisible), 2,121 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,263
Posts18,504,873
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.