Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 31 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 30 31
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Clarkm
I received this anonymous message about this thread.

I lived in a city of 1.5 million (Philly) which was 40% black. Campus
was an island in a sea of dark. Crime was so bad that the news media
had a blackout on reporting any of it. A black guy was arrested carrying
his wife's severed head down the street. No news report. A black guy
was arrested with a refrigerator full of body parts. No report. No
part of the city was safe. Campus was partially safe. There were some
parts of the city marginally safe, like downtown near Independence
Hall. But even that was still risky. A friend of mine went into
Burger King and there was a body on the floor (Shooting). The cops were
not there yet. The customers were deciding whether to order food or
leave. Another friend saw a body floating down the Schuylkill River
(which separated campus from downtown).

Can vouch for the sub human inhabitants and living conditions in Philthydelphia. Used to do a lot of demo work in that lovely place for a group of rich developers who were into tearing down whole blocks of ghetto and replacing it with upscale townhomes etc. Most of those projects have failed as the ghetto eventually creeped back in and the affluent whiteys who wanted to live "in the city" but then actually found out what the "city" was like fled. Last I knew many had been turned into section 8 living owned by suburban living slumlords.

Last edited by marktheshark; 01/10/20.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by JamesJr
A liberal, and someone from a place like Montana, cannot tell a realist from a racist. When someone tells the truth about Blacks, they immediately assume they are racist, when instead, they are just a realist.

Like they now associate Nationalist with Supremacist.

Well, they are both fundamentally unAmerican. Identity politics, and both useful idiots for the Left 🙂

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hookeye

Amazing when the leaves on one branch of the family tree are purple, its suddenly all about color .

bluegum tree?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
No, Birdy has been around them, to him they are normal folk who you just have to take care of as they havent the wherewithal to take care of themselves.Yeah..

Boy, you sure are working yourself up into a tizzy, and making stuff up 🙄.

Yet, evidently, they both consider Abraham Lincoln to be a mouth-breathing moron.

Love him or hate him Abe Lincoln was a brilliant man.

His promise they were never to go to school with whites and planned repatriation to Africa are not some of the true history Educator Birdy is even aware of it seems.

There you go again.....

I wonder why the great mouth-breathing emancipator was so racist. Surely, it wasnt possible that dumbass saw something they didnt see. As the French sa

Volunteering at the Alamo as I do I have to remind folks constantly not to apply today’s contexts to people of different times and places. Most everybody felt as Lincoln did back then. How those people would feel today is evidently quite different if today’s US population is any guide.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Originally Posted by hookeye

Amazing when the leaves on one branch of the family tree are purple, its suddenly all about color .

bluegum tree?

LMAO
I'll bet only a few here even know what a bluegum is.

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
A liberal, and someone from a place like Montana, cannot tell a realist from a racist. When someone tells the truth about Blacks, they immediately assume they are racist, when instead, they are just a realist.

Well, they are both fundamentally unAmerican. Identity politics, and both useful idiots for the Left 🙂

The Founding Fathers were hardcore Nationalist Identitarians.

America was founded on Identity politics.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Read up on the Naturalization Act of 1790.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
http://encyclopedia.densho.org/Naturalization_Act_of_1790/

The Naturalization Act of 1790 set the criteria for naturalization to two years of residency, proof of good moral character, and an oath to support the Constitution. It also mandated that one must "absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to every foreign Prince, Potentate, State or Sovereignty." Despite its generous terms extending citizenship to all children of citizens, it denied the right to naturalize to "persons whose fathers have never been resident in the United States." The law's use of the phrase, "free white person," also excluded blacks and immigrants of other races from being eligible for citizenship.[3] In 1795, as anti-immigrant feeling began to grow, the necessary period of residence was increased to five years. Without the right to naturalize, immigrants would not be able to vote and would have no political voice or power.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Originally Posted by Clarkm
I received this anonymous message about this thread.

I lived in a city of 1.5 million (Philly) which was 40% black. Campus
was an island in a sea of dark. Crime was so bad that the news media
had a blackout on reporting any of it. A black guy was arrested carrying
his wife's severed head down the street. No news report. A black guy
was arrested with a refrigerator full of body parts. No report. No
part of the city was safe. Campus was partially safe. There were some
parts of the city marginally safe, like downtown near Independence
Hall. But even that was still risky. A friend of mine went into
Burger King and there was a body on the floor (Shooting). The cops were
not there yet. The customers were deciding whether to order food or
leave. Another friend saw a body floating down the Schuylkill River
(which separated campus from downtown).

Can vouch for the sub human inhabitants and living conditions in Philthydelphia. Used to do a lot of demo work in that lovely place for a group of rich developers who were into tearing down whole blocks of ghetto and replacing it with upscale townhomes etc. Most of those projects have failed as the ghetto eventually creeped back in and the affluent whiteys who wanted to live "in the city" but then actually found out what the "city" was like fled. Last I knew many had been turned into section 8 living owned by suburban living slumlords.

Sounds like Temple. Philly is a real cesspool

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
OJ Simpson dated a white woman and he made things right.

If memory serves he took out a Jewish man in the process.

WHITE POWER!!!!!

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Tyrone
One of the things I think is most interesting about this is Birdwatcher's observations of 2 homogeneous societies - 1970's UK and ~1990's Africa. For the moment let's ignore UK's low crime stats at the time

The UK was homogenous? Really? grin Dude, just because everybody was pale skinned does not signify homogeneity, a fact lost on most Americans. Could be that humans have a natural impulse to un- homogenize. Now that everyone everywhere spends most of their time on smart phones and the internet none of us have the free time that we used to, but race war is still smoldering in Ulster.

You’re gonna tell me that ain’t race war, I’m gonna reply if they think it’s race war then it is, race being so nebulous a concept at the fringes anyhow.

Absent racial grounds, guys pick something else. Over here ghetto Black thugs picked blue (Crips) or red (Bloods). Thugs in the British Isles chose colors too, the colors of the local FC.

Every Saturday HUNDREDS of thugs in every major town or city would wear the appropriate colors complete with steel toes, brass knuckles and various other implements of destruction for the recreation violence before, during and after a football match. The really hardcore element formed “firms”; organized gangs.

In the competition for worst, the Chelsea Headhunters prob’ly won, in the 70’s and 80’s actually adopting the Glasgow race war practice of cutting an opponent’s cheeks open from the corners of the mouth to the ears.

Dying out now, like every other society that educates it’s women there ain’t prob’ly aint enough kids up and coming. And then there’s the whole cell phone/internet thing. The Headhunters’ swan song was apparently ten years back....

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/452934/the-end-of-a-reign-of-terror/

there still is a website under construction if ya google it.

and Africa's record of strife. Let's just take Birdie's observations at face value. I don't think he dreamed it up, I think those were his real experiences.

Location, location, location. I have no doubt that parts of Africa are a frickin’ zoo, heck even Nigeria has that repulsion among Ghanaians. Ghana (like maybe Botswana??) always has had a rep for being a relatively peaceful place. That is how I found it. Ashantis prize logic and debate too, no accident that Ghana was the first Black African country to achieve independence, they argued their way to freedom.

OTOH in Belfast they still have 16ft “Peace Walls” in place separating Papist and Prod neighborhoods (hey sorry about my Irish preoccupation, I am 80% Native Irish by blood after all).

Africa too is/was very homogenous

AFRICA? Homogenous? grin grin

Dude. There were like 14 different languages spoken in Ghana alone. In Africa “Black” as a basis for either identity politics or perceived victimization is meaningless, EVERYBODY is Black.

And too, maybe the inhabitants saw Birdie not as a threat, not as an invader, but as a vanguard of gifts.

No, mostly they saw Birdy as a friggin’ clueless American who did at least fill a vacant teaching position on account of all the Ghanaian teachers who were teaching in Nigeria where the currency was actually worth something.

Over time, I became not merely an abstract “White Guy” but an individual, liked or not liked because of his individual qualities. My innate mechanical skills common to most who grew up in America were valued by the vaccination team I worked on.

Vanguard of Gifts??? Most Ghanaians I met wanted to come here and work their a$$es off to get rich in our land of incredible opportunity. IME Africans here hold American Black in contempt, on cultural AND racial grounds.

Whereas in the UK, he was just another limey....

Egad man! Are you trying to start another race war?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
You called us dumbasses how many times, Ej, for supporting Trump.

Never once old man... you have me confused with someone else.

I only call you a dumbass in racist or religious posts, not political.

Many truthfully believe uncomfortable truths

Praise the lord, amen...

And his mom, the virgin...

I hesitate to get involved in these types of “discussions” mainly because I know that I’ll not change someone else’s opinion nor will they likely change mine. What I do find sickening, albeit almost without exception, is the hypocrisy that is often displayed by leftists in their childish attempts to prove how accepting of others they are while using the bully pulpit to simultaneously insult entire populations of people based upon their religion. I suppose that in their limited capacity for understanding they think they’re making a point of proving their capacity for love and unity through insults and ignorance. I’ll not comment about race relations because it’s of no consequence. Should all the races unite in love by tomorrow morning then by tomorrow evening the left will unite in their hatred and contempt for Christians, assuming that they’re not already united in hatred. Trying to prove you’re better than “racists”, that love overcomes hate, by using hatred your hated of religion as your foundational principle, doesn’t prove anything except that you’re full of hate. Fighting hate with hate and battling ignorance with ignorance is the Modus Operandi of the left and its wholly owned MSM-propaganda corps. Unfortunately they’ve been fairly successful using hate and ignorance as their guiding principles, “principles” that have sadly transformed this country into a rotting corpse of its former self.

A man that beats a woman is NOT a man, he’s an insecure coward! Wearing the uniform of our military does NOT give you a pass, nor does it automatically make you a hero. Beating a woman while wearing the uniform (figuratively) is a disgrace to everyone that wears or has worn the uniform, despite race or religion. Honor and heroism transcends race and religion.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
No you racist redneck mfs are just racist I am from the south was in school when we went through integration and had to county sherriff's in the hallway was attacked from behind by a group I went to school with in the parking lot after a football game.Yet in high school to this day I have true trusted friends that are black, skin color don't mean sh.t plenty white trash thieves meth heads etc to last. One thing this country ain't likely to run out of is trailer trash

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bristoe

The Naturalization Act of 1790 set the criteria for naturalization to two years of residency, proof of good moral character, and an oath to support the Constitution. It also mandated that one must "absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to every foreign Prince, Potentate, State or Sovereignty." Despite its generous terms extending citizenship to all children of citizens, it denied the right to naturalize to "persons whose fathers have never been resident in the United States." The law's use of the phrase, "free white person," also excluded blacks and immigrants of other races from being eligible for citizenship.[3] In 1795, as anti-immigrant feeling began to grow, the necessary period of residence was increased to five years. Without the right to naturalize, immigrants would not be able to vote and would have no political voice or power.

Nice counter-argument cool

You still are a useful idiot fer the Left tho.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Nice counter-argument cool

You still are a useful idiot fer the Left tho.

It's not a counter argument. It's a hardcore, documented fact.

Citizenship in America was considered a very exclusive thing to the Founding Fathers. The first requirement was that one had to be Caucasian,.....and not even *all* of them.

America was intended to be a Caucasian country by the Founding Fathers. There's no two ways about it.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by savageak
No you racist redneck mfs are just racist I am from the south was in school when we went through integration and had to county sherriff's in the hallway was attacked from behind by a group I went to school with in the parking lot after a football game.Yet in high school to this day I have true trusted friends that are black, skin color don't mean sh.t plenty white trash thieves meth heads etc to last. One thing this country ain't likely to run out of is trailer trash

Well, I guess our southern schools are as bad as they're purported if you learned to write that gibberish in one.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Originally Posted by savageak

Well, I guess our southern schools are as bad as they're purported if you learned to write that gibberish in one.

+1

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by GeoW
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by MT_Mike
You racist martherfarkers are unbelievable. mad

We may as well rename this site 24hourStormTrooper. It's become blatantly racist and Rick Bin tolerates it.

Rick Bin tolerates the truth.

Does he?

I think I'll test this theory.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

More lieberal BS, Birdy.

Supporting ones country as the greatest is in no way claiming to be genetically superior, and I think you are smart enough to know it, so drop your PC garb and show it.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by deflave
OJ Simpson dated a white woman and he made things right.

If memory serves he took out a Jewish man in the process.

WHITE POWER!!!!!

Hahahaha. Thats why the fire was addicted to you.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 11 of 31 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (222Sako, 12344mag, 160user, 240NMC, 1lessdog, 17CalFan, 65 invisible), 2,250 guests, and 1,263 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,288
Posts18,486,906
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.