Hop To
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by 700LH
My take is if the damned stuff worked we wouldn't still be debating it.
Its pain-relieving BS is a snake oil placebo

The problem is, although it's harmless it's been on Schedule 1 until recently so no one could do proper studies on it.

Does that include foreign studies too?

What do you think.

I think about 99.9% of everything we read about weed is BS and lies

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Etoh
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
Besides the CBD, I would look for something high in mercine, and yes it helps

I think you mean myrcene, those wonderful oils from plants, terpenes, or essential oils, that are so responsible for lipoid pneumonia

Yeah that's pretty much what I said,

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

It's great we live in the USA and you have the right to your own opinion, no matter how unfounded I respect your right to have it.

It's too bad so many old fu-cks feel everyone should align with their personal opinion or be jailed.
Those types really shouldn't be allowed to have a citizenship in this great country, they have no idea what the term "Land of the Free" means.

It's their narrow minded thought process that contributes to the over incarceration rates in this country...
The elimination of frivolous pot laws would take a chunk outta the problem.

[Linked Image from hamiltonproject.org]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BeanMan
Originally Posted by jimy
That would happen if the manufacture was using the marijuana plant to produce the oil, instead of the cannabis plant , a case where quality control might be come an issue.

They are the same plant but are different cultivars.

When I was a kid there was still ditchweed everywhere. Industrial hemp that had gone native. Practically zero potency. Was amazing how many kids could get high off a joint of the stuff. Perpetual joke among cops (an uncle was one).

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
My take is if the damned stuff worked we wouldn't still be debating it.
Its pain-relieving BS is a snake oil placebo

The problem is, although it's harmless it's been on Schedule 1 until recently so no one could do proper studies on it.

Does that include foreign studies too?

What do you think.

And you know this how? Personal experience, or what you read about it?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JeffA

It's great we live in the USA and you have the right to your own opinion, no matter how unfounded I respect your right to have it.

It's too bad so many old fu-cks feel everyone should align with their personal opinion or be jailed.
Those types really shouldn't be allowed to have a citizenship in this great country, they have no idea what the term "Land of the Free" means.

It's their narrow minded thought process that contributes to the over incarceration rates in this country...

How about Land of the Responsible. That goes with freedoms.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Looks like we need to use some of Africa's crime prevention tips. We just need a 3 strikes law and then you get a bullet behind the ear. With that our incarceration rate would probably lead the world. Who wants a bunch of dope heads running around it's bad enough that we have drunks driving around. Do they make a breathalyzer for marijuana? And if there is can it measure how many tokes or the potency of the green bud?

Life is good live it while you can.
V
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
V
'Who wants a bunch of dope heads running around it's bad enough that we have drunks driving around."

Dope heads are much better drivers than drunks. They drive slow and stay right in the middle of their lane. The dopers that get stopped for bad driving are drunks that also smoke dope.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

Originally Posted by victoro
'Who wants a bunch of dope heads running around it's bad enough that we have drunks driving around."

Dope heads are much better drivers than drunks. They drive slow and stay right in the middle of their lane. The dopers that get stopped for bad driving are drunks that also smoke dope.

Yup and its easier to take their money, and the term a mean doper, is much safer than a mean drunk.

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Etoh
Besides the CBD, I would look for something high in mercine, and yes it helps

I think you mean myrcene, those wonderful oils from plants, terpenes, or essential oils, that are so responsible for lipoid pneumonia

Yeah that's pretty much what I said,

Jeez, essential oils are,--- because people breath in the oil ,, which accumulates in the lungs, and causes pneumonia. sorry for the tongue in cheek

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

Looks like we need to use some of Africa's crime prevention tips. We just need a 3 strikes law and then you get a bullet behind the ear.

Or you could just take up living in Africa and all your dreams would become reality, it's a free country, you can leave at any time..

[Linked Image from libertyforlife.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

More moronic unfounded BS
Shows you don't have a clue what I think,
MJ should have never become illegal in the first place

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Wow, just wow.
To the op
First, why ask a medical question on the net?
Talk to your Dr
Every state has different laws on CBD products as well as marijuana laws.

I have severe chronic pain. That includes a pain management
Dr. I was allowed CBD w/o thc . In my state it’s legal anyway. It did not show up on my urinalysis.

For me, it did nothing.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Looks like we need to use some of Africa's crime prevention tips. We just need a 3 strikes law and then you get a bullet behind the ear.

Or you could just take up living in Africa and all your dreams would become reality, it's a free country, you can leave at any time..

[Linked Image from libertyforlife.com]

I'm good living right here and don't need dope to cope. We need to reduce the jail population and killing the bad guys is the best way. I'm good with giving them a joint with their last meal.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

So your reading comprehension skills need a little fine tuning, that could be everything in a nutshell.

The only thing in that post that was directed at you were the first two lines.

When responding to an individual the use of the word they or their refers to a third party outside the context of our conversation.

Nothing I directed at you refers to anything you may or may not think.

I personally think your "99.9% of everything we read about weed is BS and lies" is unfounded, you just struggle with reading comprehension and that explains a lot.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

So your reading comprehension skills need a little fine tuning, that could be everything in a nutshell.

The only thing in that post that was directed at you were the first two lines.

When responding to an individual the use of the word they or their refers to a third party outside the context of our conversation.

Nothing I directed at you refers to anything you may or may not think.

I personally think your "99.9% of everything we read about weed is BS and lies" is unfounded, you just struggle with reading comprehension and that explains a lot.

fug you

I read what you wrote and understood don't play stupid now

M
M
I've dabbled in CBD oil, and it's been a game-changer for me – helped with stress and sleep. Just stumbled upon Joy Organics' Organic CBD Lube Body Oil (https://joyorganics.com/products/organic-cbd-lube-body-oil) – intriguing! Haven't tried it, but their other products are top-notch. Always start slow with CBD, though.

Last edited by MercAlberty; 01/13/24.
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J

Looks like we need to use some of Africa's crime prevention tips. We just need a 3 strikes law and then you get a bullet behind the ear. With that our incarceration rate would probably lead the world. Who wants a bunch of dope heads running around it's bad enough that we have drunks driving around. Do they make a breathalyzer for marijuana? And if there is can it measure how many tokes or the potency of the green bud?

Africa is not a country. It is a continent. There are numerous countries on the continent of Africa.

Last edited by Japlvr; 01/13/24. Reason: mis spelled word
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I ate a THC gummie Tuesday at 6pm, woke up noon Wednesday.stirred a couple times but otherwise slept all thru

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The cotton barons of the 1930's were successful in equating hemp to marijuana in order to ban both under the 1937 Marihuana Tax Act. Hemp is in every way was an easier crop to grow with far more applications. The cotton folks didn't cotton to competition. They were the money behind Reefer Madness the first fake news propaganda piece.

Meanwhile, cigarettes kill an estimated 480,000 folks a year if you believe the data.

Never underestimate the power of money on Washington.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (160user, 12344mag, 1936M71, 1234, 007FJ, 1Longbow, 57 invisible), 2,547 guests, and 1,395 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,690
Posts18,475,125
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.