Print Thread
Hop To
Page 28 of 33 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 32 33
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Once and for all for his ongoing assault against all "the good guys" that are apparently leaving in droves since his return. Is it time to draw a line? Should their be a trial (virtual of course, due to the pandemic)? Should witness be called for the defense and the prosecution? I'm voting Kingston for prosecutor since he knows lots of big words?(if he's not too busy prosecuting Alpha brass and Stick for slander in the hunting forum).
Fireballs could testify to the amount of emotional damage flave has caused on here and Wabi would make a kind old baliff.
Someone (besides China) needs to pay for the damage this pandemic has done (to members feelings) and Flave should be accountable for his reckless disregard for the "good guys" feelings (whoever they are). Maybe a vaccine to protect one from the Ill effects of exposure to Flavid19?
Is Flavid passed through Saliva, aerosolized fecal matter, or even through merely reading his posts? Is Flavid19 worse than the Flu? Lots of questions and no good answers....

It's gonna take high pressure water to wash all the sand out of your cunny

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Once and for all for his ongoing assault against all "the good guys" that are apparently leaving in droves since his return. Is it time to draw a line? Should their be a trial (virtual of course, due to the pandemic)? Should witness be called for the defense and the prosecution? I'm voting Kingston for prosecutor since he knows lots of big words?(if he's not too busy prosecuting Alpha brass and Stick for slander in the hunting forum).
Fireballs could testify to the amount of emotional damage flave has caused on here and Wabi would make a kind old baliff.
Someone (besides China) needs to pay for the damage this pandemic has done (to members feelings) and Flave should be accountable for his reckless disregard for the "good guys" feelings (whoever they are). Maybe a vaccine to protect one from the Ill effects of exposure to Flavid19?
Is Flavid passed through Saliva, aerosolized fecal matter, or even through merely reading his posts? Is Flavid19 worse than the Flu? Lots of questions and no good answers....

Typical response from somebody who don't know wtf is going on. You probably write your reports up like that too.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
He constantly complained about being drafted and then I find out he never left the states, he's complaining while real men are getting killed and dodging bullets, the whole time he's pushing pencils stateside and calling them "Baby Killers". Some kind of special there.

That is some serious schit!

There is still a few here that know the truth about Gus.

That is rather fuucked up.

I was not aware.

Gus is a kghunt.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

It's satire.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by deflave

It's satire.

Around here it's somewhat tough to tell

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

It's satire.

Around here it's somewhat tough to tell

Around here the more it looks like satire, the more likely it is to be true. This thread being a case in point.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by irfubar
So is Gus simply a brain fried hippy from the 60's?

Brother, I’m sure Gus would say “Enlightened Brain Fried Hippy”. Big difference, yes?

PS,

You been riding low in the water again....You busy or just remodeling the bunker for round 2 of COVID gonna kill us all?

😬😎

Brother Beav, I have been out drinkin with brother Gruff...... forgot what day it was and where I was at..........

I pulled a Gus..... lol

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by logcutter
Originally Posted by viking
These Montana women are great,

Before moving there, I never seen a woman open a can of green beans with their bare hands.

Never been to backcountry Idaho,have yuh..BuzzH sezz there worse than deliverance..

Have you ever heard of Maude and Hayes?

They were each WW1 widows who lived year-round in Dixie (ID). At the time, Dixie had a summer population of 25 and a winter population of 12; you couldn't leave once the snow fell. They had a 2 room cabin with one room on each side of a creek. The survived by 1) selling gold they retrieved from the sluice box in the creek, 2) their WW1 widows check and, 3) poaching elk. I knew them in the early '60's when I worked in Dixie and helped Hayes poach on a Sunday morning.

These gals were tough!

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

Brother, I’m sure Gus would say “Enlightened Brain Fried Hippy”. Big difference, yes?

PS,

You been riding low in the water again....You busy or just remodeling the bunker for round 2 of COVID gonna kill us all?

😬😎

Brother Beav, I have been out drinkin with brother Gruff...... forgot what day it was and where I was at..........

I pulled a Gus..... lol

Drinking w/ gruff is on my bucket list. I envision it occurring after he has led me to a wolf.

Ol' gus has never recovered from being azz raped by LBJ, an early case of non-combat PTSD.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He constantly complained about being drafted and then I find out he never left the states, he's complaining while real men are getting killed and dodging bullets, the whole time he's pushing pencils stateside and calling them "Baby Killers". Some kind of special there.

I was not aware.

Actually, Gus is right, he never called anybody a baby-killer, at least not in the thread I believe everybody is worked up about. TLEE used the phrase himself, saying he never liked it 40 years ago, or something like that. Get a bunch of old white guys together, and add 9 years, don't be surprised if what people remember isn't exactly perfect.

Started out as a small scale pissing match, after TLEE implied a certain brand of ant-poison hadn't killed Gus yet.

Would be hard to make this [bleep] up.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by lvmiker

PS,

😬😎

I pulled a Gus..... lol

Drinking w/ gruff is on my bucket list. I envision it occurring after he has led me to a wolf.

Ol' gus has never recovered from being azz raped by LBJ, an early case of non-combat PTSD.

mike r

Me'n brother fubar we had us a high time. He discovered he likes White Claws.

One of these days Mike.

MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sycamore

I was not aware.

Actually, Gus is right, he never called anybody a baby-killer, at least not in the thread I believe everybody is worked up about. TLEE used the phrase himself, saying he never liked it 40 years ago, or something like that. Get a bunch of old white guys together, and add 9 years, don't be surprised if what people remember isn't exactly perfect.

Started out as a small scale pissing match, after TLEE implied a certain brand of ant-poison hadn't killed Gus yet.

Would be hard to make this [bleep] up.

Actually you're both kinda wrong. The words baby killer where used but Gus managed to delete them, The rest that he tried to get rid of as well were saved by Greg for all eternity.

These are the words Greg managed to save.

Originally Posted by Gus
just keep machine-gunning the Gooks, T_Lee. you won't receive any repentance from that sorely poor episode.

killing humans at the request of Pres. Johnson. what a sore practice of loyalty you possessed, or was possessed by.

pray for forgiveness, and move on.

The words "Baby Killer" were told to me by a member here who has more credibility than most can dream of having.

And this was Gus' apology.

Originally Posted by Gus
in the interest of civility on the internet, and group cohesiveness i have edited the post that seemed to create so much dissonance.

obviously i could have chosen better wording than i did.

and no, the fireant killer doesn't bother me, i have used plenty of diazinon as an insecticide over the years.

Weak and pathetic just like Gus.

The tread is Here to read.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
some 50,000 young men, a lot of them involuntarily kilt in the 'nam conflict.

now some 100,000 old people and others kilt by the current strain of sars-covid2.

a lot of people like to dwell in the past. i too recall when i was 18 years old, wild & reckless.

1.23 lite mag probably was young too once upon a time. might have even served in the military. yes?

i had several uncles who served, and several that were 4-F. you know, couldn't pass the tests to serve.

all this on derflave's writeup about his passion, good times, hardtimes and willingness to roll with the punches.

speaking of using ant poison, mirex was good until the gov't blinked. so was diazinon, chordane, & dursban, etc. etc.

so times changes, various insecticides disappear and life goes on, for better or worse.

meanwhile, the heathens, pagans, Calvinists, baptists and catholics and others enjoy the discussions.

ya'll be safe this memorial day weekend. the blackhawk helicopters are flying over many of the hospitals here in Georgia.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Chordane induced demetia? Diazinon PTSD? Who really knows?

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Chordane induced demetia? Diazinon PTSD? Who really knows?

mike r

they had some really bad things said about them. and mostly it was the gov't acting to save us all?

mirex had put a beating on the fire ants, and we had them stopped at the chatt. river coming out of 'bama.

but the agriculture dept. blinked, and mirex was no more. a lot of chemicals have followed mirex, and made a lot of money.

2-4,5T was pretty rough too, i've spent a bit of time around it, and 2,4D. they work really well. as did BHC, and later Lindane.

where does the time go when the bio-chemists can't practice their fine art and make for impressive change?

and way back in the day there was types of arsenic, and also DDT, you know to kill the boll weevil so folks wouldn't starve.

dementia and related is a bad thing. people get it, and makes for a long day in hell. i hope they come up with a trtmnt, even a cure.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Remsen
A beaver shot for my good friend Beav.

[Linked Image]

Those things have some serious teeth, we should teach kids that in Health Class.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Around here the more it looks like satire, the more likely it is to be true. This thread being a case in point.

SheRoy,

Are you going to contribute something to this website outside of a snail trail?

Jesus Christ, you sob like a bitch.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Gus
some 50,000 young men, a lot of them involuntarily kilt in the 'nam conflict.

now some 100,000 old people and others kilt by the current strain of sars-covid2.

a lot of people like to dwell in the past. i too recall when i was 18 years old, wild & reckless.

1.23 lite mag probably was young too once upon a time. might have even served in the military. yes?

i had several uncles who served, and several that were 4-F. you know, couldn't pass the tests to serve.

all this on derflave's writeup about his passion, good times, hardtimes and willingness to roll with the punches.

speaking of using ant poison, mirex was good until the gov't blinked. so was diazinon, chordane, & dursban, etc. etc.

so times changes, various insecticides disappear and life goes on, for better or worse.

meanwhile, the heathens, pagans, Calvinists, baptists and catholics and others enjoy the discussions.

ya'll be safe this memorial day weekend. the blackhawk helicopters are flying over many of the hospitals here in Georgia.

Quit babbling, you fugking retard.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

[Linked Image]

Those things have some serious teeth, we should teach kids that in Health Class.

Is that Beavs avatar?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

[Linked Image]

You want something really serious to teach in Health Class? A Beavers cock is way more impressive than his teeth.

😬😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Page 28 of 33 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 32 33

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (160user, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 257 mag, 1936M71, 06hunter59, 50 invisible), 2,646 guests, and 1,220 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,782
Posts18,477,172
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.