Hop To
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by slumlord
Renegade told me go with a pack of hot dogs and Ex Lax, 😐😐

Delay fuse, I like it.

nightgown lady be like..................."I wonder what you dogs got into this time"

Maybe after the third time she'd figure out she needs to keep them in their own yard?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
GB1

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Renegade told me go with a pack of hot dogs and Ex Lax, 😐😐

If the dogs live in the house, a couple pounds of the cheapest, greasiest bacon (raw) you can find at the Dollar General ought to light their fuse.

If our little dog gets a bit of raw bacon, it's worse than X-Lax. And we only buy the good stuff.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
22 RF semi auto with suppressor is the fastest but would have witnesses. Some hamburger with crushed glass is quiet and will cost the owners a goodly amount of money.. Plus it's very quiet.,

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Or just get them each a meal deal from Taco Bell.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Not familiar with the law in TN, but down this way, on my property biting my dogs or snarling at me they would die instamundo.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That glass in the burger meat is a horrible notion. I'd not wish it on any creature.

I'd be going with pepper spray first, then move on to CCI shotshells directed away from the face if that doesn't work. Dogs absolutely hate a .38 shotshell in the ass from 20' or so.

Now with even more aplomb
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
On my property is where they get the vitamin Pb supplement.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
They wouldn't like a big bore Keith in the chest either.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Not familiar with the law in TN, but down this way, on my property biting my dogs or snarling at me they would die instamundo.

^ that and...

Originally Posted by JPro
That glass in the burger meat is a horrible notion. I'd not wish it on any creature.

^ that

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Oh hell yeah, they are inside dogs

Just from a previous thread. This is same house where 5,6 year old boys come, getting into my uncles and my mailboxes, and coming over here swimming in our creek. Stacking boulders across our entrance bridge.

I didnt get pics of dobers attacking my lab, heard the fight and they and those bratty kids hauled ass with their dog when they heard my wheeler start up and get over that way. This 500-600ft from where I was.

IC B3

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Send her a Warning note that you are going to inform her insurance carrier that she has vicious dogs, and send pics. They will cancel her homeowners insurance, costing her big bucks on a renewal from another company. She will have no idea if you can do it or not.

Police should be called, report filed, police can in fact find out who the insurance carrier is.

What if the dogs get after a child?
I would not do any shooting, or poison...or all the problems will end up in your lap with the only exception is if they are in your back yard attacking you or your dog.

Cops and animal control really hate vicious dogs and their owners....let them do their job..

Chances are that the dogs will try and bite the cops and animal control...more great documentation.

Wasp spray is wicked on all animals, and I would only use it as a last resort, relying on LEO to do their job.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Mom in an all day night dress, 5-6 year old mini-terrorists,

sounds like you've got some fish to fry....

Have you tried a "nice neighborly" approach yet? Bring them over a cake, or an invite to a bbq at your place. Make them your friends? Sic them on the other [bleep] neighbors in the 'hood and tell them if they stay away from your place your cool with it?

Can't say as to how i'd like to have those problems here.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by keith
Send her a Warning note that you are going to inform her insurance carrier that she has vicious dogs, and send pics. They will cancel her homeowners insurance, costing her big bucks on a renewal from another company. She will have no idea if you can do it or not.

Police should be called, report filed, police can in fact find out who the insurance carrier is.

What if the dogs get after a child?
I would not do any shooting, or poison...or all the problems will end up in your lap with the only exception is if they are in your back yard attacking you or your dog.

Cops and animal control really hate vicious dogs and their owners....let them do their job..

Chances are that the dogs will try and bite the cops and animal control...more great documentation.

Wasp spray is wicked on all animals, and I would only use it as a last resort, relying on LEO to do their job.

You wouldn't
do any shooting, or poison

yet you advocate wasp spray as a last resort?

Last I checked that crap can cause some serious neurological issues in non-targer species.

I'd go with the ammonia before I'd go with that, and likely go with OC before either.

In it is contentment

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
I would simply call the police.

They will simply visit her and politely inform her not to do it.

BTW: Is there a leash law where you live?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JPro

I'd be going with pepper spray first, then move on to CCI shotshells directed away from the face if that doesn't work. Dogs absolutely hate a .38 shotshell in the ass from 20' or so.

I agree! So if I shoot the dogs I get arrested for dischreage of a firearm in city or community. If I contact the owner with a complaint and take action later, they know who I am.. It would be easier to use strychnine, that is difficult to get..I want to solve the problem wit the least amount of problem for me.

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I would simply call the police.

They will simply visit her and politely inform her not to do it.

BTW: Is there a leash law where you live?

Yes there is a leash law

That is one of the main purposes of documenting them being a problem

They are vicious, and they are on a county road outside of the yard in which they belong.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What I’d like to do first is go down here in the creek bottom and cut myself about a 12ft piece of cane or bamboo and whip their asses.

Used that method once, years ago. It worked.

Only it was a serious lion dog that was fixing to have me for breakfast, and I happened to have one of those hickory stockman's canes in my hand.

One swat upside the head did the trick.

I had my 1911 too. Glad I didn't have to use it.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by mathman
Super squirter filled with commercial janitorial ammonia right in the snoot.

This is what my friend did when he had a dog trying to bite him while doing his paper route.
Squirt gun filled with ammonia, squirt him in the face and the dog would fall to the ground rubbing his face in the dirt/grass trying to get it out.
After 3-4 times of that the dog never came near him again.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Valsdad
You might try it for "training purposes". Get the big can, make sure you've got the wind in your favor, and see what happens.

If it has little to no effect and they continue to bother you while mowing, or your wife, especially if they come on YOUR property........be sure of your backstop then. Don't want to puncture a hole in an innocent neighbor's house if whatever you use "way over penetrates".

The nightgown gal has some serious issues going on there if one of them dogs bites someone.

Sounds like you and renegade have the same neighbors, no one else dealing with the issue, just let the Dobies run the streets?

Good luck with it. I'm not sure they'd still be around now if they'd have gotten one of our dogs in our own yard.

Could i get one to bite me? After youve filed reports with the sheriff and they've had their talk with her? Please?

Otherwise, it would be nice to see them catch a dose of 25 foot wasp spray in the face.

Canned dog food with some old farm house ground up window pane glass with some rat bait and golden malrin might cool them off a bit.

Open can of sardines drained of juice and replaced with golden malrin in old style antifreeze?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (325wsm1, 10gaugemag, 35, 6mmbrfan, 12 invisible), 13,738 guests, and 1,104 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,229
Posts18,544,003
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.