Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
P
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P

It is interesting to hear all of this. Especially the union rep at the end that says he feels the union they're 50/50. If that is what he is saying on camera, it is likely much worse for the D cause. I think November is going to be interesting on many fronts.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Having grown up in Minnesota, I would like to see them change.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Did you catch the idiot at the 5:00 mark commenting on The Companies.

The brainwashed Union idiot still pulling the same schit they have for decades.

Union for the worker, Democrats for the worker, Republicans for the evil company.

While the Democrats support the environmentalists and support shutting down existing mines and stopping the opening of new.

Like I said, the Iron Rangers are to stupid to put 2 & 2 together.

Brainwashed, or Braindead, take your pick

Just a little heads up their dumb ass Union Democrat, without “The Company” you not only don’t have a job, you don’t have a town, or Community

Last edited by steve4102; 10/12/20.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I did not watch the interview. However I did purchase West Virginia land shortly after the 2016 election.

West Virginia was a democratic stronghold and after Obama's war on coal many people changed. Many did not.

It is very interesting to watch West Virginia now.

At the closing I asked the attorney about the politics of Pendeltton Co West Virginia...

He said the majority of this County is "Extremely Conservative Christian democrats."

I asked him what the hell that meant.

He laughed very heartily as his reply.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
“ Extremely Conservative Christian democrats."

I asked him what the hell that meant.”

It means Braindead, meathead- Dead from the neck up.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You’re talking about the only state that stayed blue for Reagan’s second term.

They’re fugking morons.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by deflave

They’re fugking morons.

Yes we're morons but in Minnesota's defense, Mondale was from MN.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Ol’ Steve is a good example of just how stupid your average Minnesotan is.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My work takes me to the Iron range, Cook, Tower, Ely area quite a bit recently. My feeling from talking to residents is that there is more support for Trump than ever before. There seems to be quite a few people who have told me they will not vote for Trump b/c of their strong feelings for unions, but they will not vote for Biden either. This might be the year that area goes to Trump.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
If it’s taken them this long to figure it out, there isn’t much hope for them.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

They’re fugking morons.

Yes we're morons but in Minnesota's defense, Mondale was from MN.

Even at that the majority of greater MN voted for Reagan.

It was the Arrowhead Region which is Brain Dead Union Country along with the Citiots that overwhelmingly voted for Mondale.

The same Braindead counties that voted for Mondale, voted for Obama, voted for Hillary and WILL vote for Biden.

They are worse than morons,

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Steve is a glass half empty kind of guy and I do get tired of his serial posting to that effect. But I think his heart is in the right place. I agree that he should listen to Flave's predictions cuz I'm quite certain that you are spot on with your assessments.

BTW I golfed a 9 hole yesterday, straight up 50 which is good for me. My goal was to come in under 100 on an 18 hole this year but with new clubs that I'm still getting used to IDK if I can do it before the snow falls.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
"West Virginia was a democratic stronghold and after Obama's war on coal many people changed. Many did not.

At the closing I asked the attorney about the politics of Pendeltton Co West Virginia..."

During the last campaign Hillary said she was going to shut down coal mining. And then, she lost West Virginia 65 percent Trump to 35 percent Hillary. Four years ago, this was the best politician the Dems could put up?

I have spent a lot of time in the Iron Range, driving up from Georgia to Ely to go camping in Quetico Park. It was fascinating to me to see all those iron mines.

That is what Edmund Fitzgerald was carrying, 36,000 tons of iron ore.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Rank & file union Democrats should vote Republican. The Democrat party left them a long time ago beginning with Ross Perot's warning of “the 'giant sucking sound' of NAFTA."

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Y
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
"West Virginia was a democratic stronghold and after Obama's war on coal many people changed. Many did not.

At the closing I asked the attorney about the politics of Pendeltton Co West Virginia..."

During the last campaign Hillary said she was going to shut down coal mining. And then, she lost West Virginia 65 percent Trump to 35 percent Hillary. Four years ago, this was the best politician the Dems could put up?

I have spent a lot of time in the Iron Range, driving up from Georgia to Ely to go camping in Quetico Park. It was fascinating to me to see all those iron mines.

Thought it was 26,000 tons?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Y
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

Thought it was 26,000 tons?

That's what Gordon Lightfoot always said. wink

"..The lake it is said never gives up her dead
when the skies of November turn gloomy

With a load of iron ore 26,000 tons more

than the Edmund Fitzgerald weighed empty...."

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Dammit! You are right. 26,000 tons of iron ore.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Thanks!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Steve is a glass half empty kind of guy and I do get tired of his serial posting to that effect. But I think his heart is in the right place. I agree that he should listen to Flave's predictions cuz I'm quite certain that you are spot on with your assessments.

BTW I golfed a 9 hole yesterday, straight up 50 which is good for me. My goal was to come in under 100 on an 18 hole this year but with new clubs that I'm still getting used to IDK if I can do it before the snow falls.

Skankhunt,

I golfed 18 on Saturday and 18 on Sunday and 18 on Monday and 18 last Friday.

Every time I affirmed that I still suck.

LOL

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
It was close in 2016.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_United_States_presidential_election_in_Minnesota

The unions and the riots may be enough to switch it to trump. Lot's of hidden trump votes in these kinds of areas. People don't want to speak out because of neighbors and tradition.

I predict trump takes it by a small margin.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (1minute, 219 Wasp, 007FJ, 2500HD, 222Sako, 65 invisible), 2,276 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,119
Posts18,502,341
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.