Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steve
If Trump (213) can get PA (20), NC (15), GA (16), and MI (16) that gives him 280.

Don't lose hope yet.

I’m afraid there’s no chance. The fix is in and the left isn’t even trying to hide it

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
GB1

Steve Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
https://twitter.com/joshglancy/status/1324003887339233285

Bill Stepien (Trump Campaign Manager) on a call to reporters:

"We are confident in our pathway, we are confident in our math. When we look at the states still on the board, we project confidence, because of the math that is still in front of us."

"If we count all legal ballots, the president wins. Wisconsin - super tight race, that is recount territory. Michigan, we believe there are outlying Republican counties still to be counted."

Nevada: "Late breaking mail helps us, once all legal ballots are counted he wins Nevada by 5500 votes."

"Why do we have confidence in Pennsylvania? We know there are a number of Trump country counties with a lot of ballots still to be counted."

-----------------

He keeps using the words "legal ballots". Hope it goes to SCOTUS if this is the case.

Last edited by Steve; 11/04/20.

Carpe' Scrotum
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by sse
This was no typical election. Here is the strategy the dems employed in the battleground states. They started sending out mail in applications in August, followed by reminders. Then, leftist orgs started sending mailers to those who had not responded, started out 1-2 per week, then expanded to 1-2 per day. This was pretty non-stop until Monday.

Meanwhile, the leftists somehow harvested cell numbers and have been calling, but mostly texting, with messages promoting their candidates, this was not hidden and was not just get-out-the-vote messages. I have received literally dozens of text messages in the last two weeks, not one of them from the GOP or a conservative group. The last one was received at 6:00 p.m. last night.

Now, they'll let the corrupt clerks skew the counting as necessary. Pretty amazing.

I received at least ten texts daily...for the past 3 weeks....from every member of the Trump clan and most every other Republican in a tight race.

If he loses, he lost a sure bet...and you can blame it on his ego....and Michigan and Wisconsin are not looking to be winners.

laissez les bons temps rouler
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
He's only down 7,600 with 67% reporting in NV.

MI just closed to 9,900 total vote difference.

NV vote total has not moved in over an hour....

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Lady on Newsmax says if they just count the legal votes.....Trump wins.

Why not go with that?

I am MAGA.
IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Because Trump would win?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Has he lost for sure?

I am MAGA.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
No he hasn’t but I’d feel a lot more comfortable if it was Trump that was up right now

He went over yonder way
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Has he lost for sure?

No

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Biden just pulled ahead there. They "found' the votes...

Seems that from fondling to foundling is just one slippery move...

"Chances Will Be Taken"

IC B3

Steve Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
CNN just walked back AZ. Now in undecided.

Carpe' Scrotum
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The Bolsheviks have been up all night stealing one state after another. This is the plan. That's why they refused to call all of those states that Trump was leading in last night.

This is a hard core political coup.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
https://twitter.com/joshglancy/status/1324003887339233285

Bill Stepien (Trump Campaign Manager) on a call to reporters:

"We are confident in our pathway, we are confident in our math. When we look at the states still on the board, we project confidence, because of the math that is still in front of us."

"If we count all legal ballots, the president wins. Wisconsin - super tight race, that is recount territory. Michigan, we believe there are outlying Republican counties still to be counted."

Nevada: "Late breaking mail helps us, once all legal ballots are counted he wins Nevada by 5500 votes."

"Why do we have confidence in Pennsylvania? We know there are a number of Trump country counties with a lot of ballots still to be counted."

-----------------

He keeps using the words "legal ballots". Hope it goes to SCOTUS if this is the case.

Would you expect him to say anything different.

Problem is, especially in PA, the longer they have to finish, like 5 more days, the more illegal votes will be counted, & counted they will...............& the number will continue to climb daily.

MM

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by battue
Originally Posted by sse
This was no typical election. Here is the strategy the dems employed in the battleground states. They started sending out mail in applications in August, followed by reminders. Then, leftist orgs started sending mailers to those who had not responded, started out 1-2 per week, then expanded to 1-2 per day. This was pretty non-stop until Monday.

Meanwhile, the leftists somehow harvested cell numbers and have been calling, but mostly texting, with messages promoting their candidates, this was not hidden and was not just get-out-the-vote messages. I have received literally dozens of text messages in the last two weeks, not one of them from the GOP or a conservative group. The last one was received at 6:00 p.m. last night.

Now, they'll let the corrupt clerks skew the counting as necessary. Pretty amazing.

I received at least ten texts daily...for the past 3 weeks....from every member of the Trump clan and most every other Republican in a tight race.

If he loses, he lost a sure bet...and you can blame it on his ego....and Michigan and Wisconsin are not looking to be winners.

FK you asswipe !!!

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I voted for him, but his ego did him no favors.

Now that you feel like an old man BAMF...go take a pizz and do your best to keep it off your fingers....probably impossible...😀

laissez les bons temps rouler
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by battue
Originally Posted by sse

i must'a got on the wrong list...I plan to complain to the cell carrier and see what happens

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
CNN just walked back AZ. Now in undecided.

That call was stupid, it’s tight.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Is NV the last, best, hope?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The Bolsheviks have been up all night stealing one state after another. This is the plan. That's why they refused to call all of those states that Trump was leading in last night.

This is a hard core political coup.

Yes, but Trump was and is prepared to answer it.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
If Trump gets NC, GA, PA as projected, he would only need 6 to get to 270.

NV 6: Hint.

Or MI Or WI would seal it securely.

Last edited by local_dirt; 11/04/20.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (257_X_50, 907brass, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, AKislander, 10 invisible), 1,462 guests, and 786 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,538
Posts18,531,076
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.