Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

I know personal friends, family, students and acquaintances who had severe reactions to all sorts of vaccines. I've interviewed physicians, researchers and head administrators. NOBODY wants to raise their hand and admit that what they do that butters their bread could harm someone.

Um, YOU think that personal friends, family, students and acquaintances had "severe reactions to all sorts of vaccines."

YOU have also demonstrated an almost complete ignorance of correlation vs causation, and, if possible, even less actual medical/physiological knowledge.

Keep in mind I'm actually someone who's completely against rolling out vaccines without full length trials and has refused the two available mRNA vaccines, yet I see you as a complete wack job.

Hint: reasonable people require evidence to form strong opinions. Maybe post some evidence instead of anecdotes and people will take you, well, maybe not seriously, but they'll laugh at you less. Maybe.

GB1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by xxclaro
Why would they want the vaccine to give people the virus? Sounds like you think they are doing it to kill people. The virus barely kills anyone, so that would be a pretty weak attempt, no? Lets say for a minute that they have actually created this vaccine to kill, sterilize or otherwise harm people. Surely they would be smart enough to build in a delayed effect of some sort, don't you think? If it starts harming people right away, not many people are going to get vaccinated, kiboshing "the plan".

Now just to be clear I have no intention of getting the vaccine. I'm not against vaccines,I think there is plenty of evidence that many of them have been very effective and beneficial, I just don't feel a need to take a rushed, new tech vaccine for this particular virus. If people want to take it, I have no problem with that either.

Yep, we “pay our money and take our choice.”

I have 4 members of my extended family that will be getting the vaccine next week. They are anxious to get it. All seem willing to suffer the forecast side effects... all believe that the vaccine does not prevent COVID-19 infection, but will reduce the severity of the malady if they do get infected later.

I have two other family members that can be put in the “wait and see” camp.

In the realm of “confusing” .... this second hand story comes from a medium sized city in northern Colorado:

LEO father get vaccinated on Day 1.... feels very poorly on Day 2..... then a couple of days later, his wife and daughter both feel quite ill....COVID-19 symptoms..... they get tested and are positive for COVID-19. So the the father is worried that he somehow infected them as the timing of his shot and their sudden infection is suspicious. He goes for a test and tests negative..... He doesn’t know what to think about the shot, but he has his suspicions.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Backstory: "I’m in bad shape! Everyday getting worse and I’m not getting help or answers! I’m scared to death to say the least! And to find someone willing to attempt to figure this out hasn’t been very successful! I went to 2 hospitals today, walked out of deaconess and went to St Vincent. No answers there either. They say let’s see a neurologist( who knows when they can see me) yesterday my tongue began to spasm and it hasn’t quit. Today my whole body has been convulsing all day! They sent me home!!" - Shawn Skelton

Yup, nothing attributed to the injectables here.
https://m.worldstarhiphop.com/web/video.php?v=wshhS8833985Yew9oR33

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My friend was one of the victims of the con men/ women giving out the first round of Covid shots.

Then she got sick and very weak.
She had lower back pain.
One more gift that they injected her with......
...,................ PNEUMONIA!!!

So now she went from a normal healthy 50+some year old to a condition that she might die from if it progresses.

Give her a penisjection, that should fix her right up laugh

Dave

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Backstory: "I’m in bad shape! Everyday getting worse and I’m not getting help or answers! I’m scared to death to say the least! And to find someone willing to attempt to figure this out hasn’t been very successful! I went to 2 hospitals today, walked out of deaconess and went to St Vincent. No answers there either. They say let’s see a neurologist( who knows when they can see me) yesterday my tongue began to spasm and it hasn’t quit. Today my whole body has been convulsing all day! They sent me home!!" - Shawn Skelton

Yup, nothing attributed to the injectables here.
https://m.worldstarhiphop.com/web/video.php?v=wshhS8833985Yew9oR33

I always double check peer reviewed studies and published papers in medical journals with worldstarhiphop videos.

Thanks for linking so I didn't have to look....

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Obedience to the Pharmaceutical company is love.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

This poster has been completely FOS since day one.

Its only fair all Crappers posts
get due consideration..

[Linked Image from media3.giphy.com]

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

WTF you want them to do, refuse to administer it?

Its not about what I want... It's about how
convinced some medical staff are about
the negatives of the Vax... If they are truelly
that worried about it, how could anyone with
genuine ethics administer such to others?

obviously careers and paypackets are of
greater concern.

But I gather medical staff that are vehemently
against abortion still work in abortion clinics?

What in the actual ph uck.

This dude is really wondering why medical professionals who don’t personally want to take the vaccine are still willing to administer it and comparing it to abortions?

Most people who don’t want to get the vaccine don’t want it because it hasn’t received the proper level of testing to determine long term side effects. They aren’t refusing it because they think it’s bad, they’re refusing it because we don’t know, yet. It could be bad, it could be good. However, since there are patients with clear mind and sound body who are also aware of the implied risk with receiving a vaccine for which long term data has not been gathered, there’s no conflict with giving it to them. These medical professionals aren’t avoiding it because they think it’s terrible and then maliciously administering it to patients; no one knows, so the risk lies with the person asking to get the vaccine, not the person administering it, because even the people administering it don’t know (yet) if it’s good/bad.

But I’m told there’s been a new, groundbreaking study that indicates death as a possible side effect of abortion.

So your comparison is a medical professional who doesn’t want a vaccination because he/she is unsure of any long term effect since this was rushed through the approval process during a pandemic and a person literally killing fetuses. It’s been pointed out, as well, that the person receiving the vaccine is likely old enough to think and speak for himself/herself whereas the other option involves taking the life of an innocent bystander who doesn’t get a say in the matter.

So not administering the vaccine = unknown
Administering an abortion (I think) = certain death

I can see how you’d draw this conclusion. Perhaps you were aborted?

This is the only post I’ll make on the topic because you continue to avoid common sense; rather, it seems to have avoided you. Don’t be confused, I’ll definitely revisit and reply to tell you to GFY.

I get it, you’re a troll/douchebag. But for ph uck sake, at least step your game up, some. If you want to play the intellectual card, stop being so [bleep] stupid.

Also, GFY.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wGHABbJBP5U

Last edited by Ducksanddogs; 01/11/21.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by duck911
Originally Posted by goalie
No, put the finishing touches on a custom router table today and made a nice profit (+12u) betting with friends.

Of course you did.

Did you ever mention who the salute collecting double ace was? I know people asked, and you're the one who brought it up.......

And I believe I mentioned at the time, that it would not be appropriate, nor did I have license, to post the name of a decorated veteran ESPECIALLY on this train wreck of a forum.

But you were willing to narrow it down to like 1-2 people out of 7.8 billion by calling him a 2x ace? Also, didn’t someone point out that there are no more living 2x aces? So if he’s just an ace, you narrowed it down to like 20 out of 7.8 billion. Youngest ace has gotta be around 85-90 by now. Called him a brother in law, eh? Got a sister upwards of 100 do ya? Said he’s still keeping a top secret clearance to train drone pilots in the chair force, too, IIRC. Lots of octogenarians out there training drone pilots these days...?

You’re so full of schitt your eyes are brown. That inferiority complex is one day going to outperform your imagination and when it does, I have a feeling you’ll live out the rest of your days sobbing in your mom’s basement because you’re all out of lies.

Now seriously, don’t you have some offs to go phu ck?

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
My friend was one of the victims of the con men/ women giving out the first round of Covid shots.

Then she got sick and very weak.
She had lower back pain.
One more gift that they injected her with......
...,................ PNEUMONIA!!!

So now she went from a normal healthy 50+some year old to a condition that she might die from if it progresses.

Your turn, nippledick.

I kinda wanted to give you a similar treatment as the other two dipschitts but I just don’t have any more phu cks left.

Seriously, keep posting solid scientific work from completely unbiased sources like the anti-vaccine organization Children’s Health Defense and (insert who gives a ph uck adjective here) World Star Hip Hop.

This whole thing about you having friends has got to go, too.

Since you’re so up to speed on vaccines and microbiology and schitt, I’ve got one for you to research. It’s my belief that you’re the product of nondisjunction.

I’ll wait while you fire up the Google machine and GFY.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
yesterday my tongue began to spasm and it hasn’t quit.

For the sake of all that's good don't let my wife find out about the tongue thing, she'll make me go get the vaccine for sure!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

And I believe I mentioned at the time, that it would not be appropriate, nor did I have license, to post the name of a decorated veteran ESPECIALLY on this train wreck of a forum.

Duck,

Why do you lie so much?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by 12344mag
yesterday my tongue began to spasm and it hasn’t quit.

For the sake of all that's good don't let my wife find out about the tongue thing, she'll make me go get the vaccine for sure!!

It’s only the eleventh day of the year and you just won the Internet for 2021.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

It's amazing to see some that question everything the news media puts out, will embrace with open arms anything pharmaceutical companies put out. " modern medical technology", lmao...don't forget that they " experts " in the medical field once promoted cigarettes as healthy, put cocaine and morphine is over the counter elixirs, not too mention the vast amount of prescription drugs that have since been outlawed, AFTER the real side affects were known... phen-phen, and the list goes on and on...

EXCEPT this time, you have NO LEGAL recourse if you suffer adverse side affects.

Go get the vaccine you idiot sheeples, I'm sure it will all be just fine!!

There isn't a person on this site that knows exactly how Pzifer precluded testing subjects or how they came up with the " 90% " effective claim. Not one.

Cowardice is the greatest pandemic that has ever affected mankind.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Yeah....but.....if you don’t get it, you can’t be in the class action lawsuit in 2052.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Our hospital is trying to schedule all the workers to get the vaccine when they have a couple days off. Many are developing a fever right after the injection.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bowfisher

It's amazing to see some that question everything the news media puts out, will embrace with open arms anything pharmaceutical companies put out. " modern medical technology", lmao...don't forget that they " experts " in the medical field once promoted cigarettes as healthy, put cocaine and morphine is over the counter elixirs, not too mention the vast amount of prescription drugs that have since been outlawed, AFTER the real side affects were known... phen-phen, and the list goes on and on...

EXCEPT this time, you have NO LEGAL recourse if you suffer adverse side affects.

Go get the vaccine you idiot sheeples, I'm sure it will all be just fine!!

There isn't a person on this site that knows exactly how Pzifer precluded testing subjects or how they came up with the " 90% " effective claim. Not one.

Correct, but they will have no problem spreading the propaganda and conning others into taking it.

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (222Sako, 1badf350, 1234, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 69 invisible), 15,264 guests, and 1,198 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,160
Posts18,542,788
Members74,058
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.