Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Let’s discuss, debate, and fight about the potential uses of going to the Dark Side for community, communication and whatever else you may consider viable in the future.

First, with anything else, you should spend time reading to understand the potential for using the DW safely....Safely, meaning protecting yourself from .gov and anything nefarious that is on the Dark Web.

Second, it’s legal to access the DW. It’s also legal to use the DW for any purposes that aren’t against the law.

You can set up and access email, forums, and of course do commerce through the Dark Web using crypto currency like Bitcoins.

The Dark Web uses a maze of routes through computers and servers across the globe to help protect and keep your identity hidden away from prying eyes.

You need to download *Tor* which is free onto your computer to begin. Then you should find one of the encryption apps available that garble your communication making it difficult for someone other than your intended contact to decipher what you sent or are receiving.

If you’re not going to use the Dark Web for purchasing anything, preferring to use it as a way of communicating with others. You won’t need to exchange currency into Bitcoin for online purchases.

I just started down the rabbit hole with the Dark Web in preparation for worse things to come our way.

Appreciate anything from those who have been using it, suggestions, and helpful ideas of staying safe from .gov.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
GB1

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Luke, I’m your father...

Don’t be scared.

LOL

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

The end;

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Well, that is some dark shît, right there....Thanks, Paul for the bump!

Calling, Jake Blues.....

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If the $hit hits the fan, I got ya back, big fella !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Good idea Beav and timely. I was recently contemplating the dark web but I’m not a techy and was reluctant. I have always been a law abiding, good citizen and I didn’t know if I was entering a world of freaks and pedos. I’ll be interested in the information here. Thanks 👍

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I got banned on the Dark Web so I had to come back here.

Last edited by SockPuppet; 01/11/21.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
I got banned on the Dark Web so I had to come back here.

I’m not shocked....You would figure out a way to get evicted from a hot vagina.

Grins

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Good idea Beav and timely. I was recently contemplating the dark web but I’m not a techy and was reluctant. I have always been a law abiding, good citizen and I didn’t know if I was entering a world of freaks and pedos. I’ll be interested in the information here. Thanks 👍

I’m starting into the DW balls deep....From what I’ve read on their forums, kiddo fûckers get burned by the hackers.

Even criminals and hardcore hackers hate Pedo’s. Gotta have some standards.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

I’m starting into the DW balls deep....From what I’ve read on their forums, kiddo fûckers get burned by the hackers.

Even criminals and hardcore hackers hate Pedo’s. Gotta have some standards.

🦫

Just because they do bad things, doesn't make them bad people.

prplbkrr = Purple Biker

Can't score goals if all you do is pass.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
It’s actually fairly simple to get set up...Tor is super easy to download which allows you to access the subterranean web.

dot.com isn’t used. Everything on the DW is dot.onion which *Tor* uses to access the millions of sites.

Per some government agencies. There is more content on the dark web than the regular net. It’s not a scary place. It’s just a smidge confusing because I’m not as familiar with it.

Accessing each site is a little slower (not AOL dial up slow) but slower than the regular web because each transmission is being routed across the globe for your protection.

Next step is to start reading the *Help Guides* that are available on the DW. Download a free encryption app, just so you have it if you are feeling savvy enough to communicate with someone at some point.

Geno, Bristoe, and Kingston types who love to read and consume information easily could have the DW figured out in a few days.

I’am afraid it may become more important to some of us than we realize at this moment.

Ain’t learning something new fun? Said no one, but it may become essential.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Before someone asks the Capt. Obvious question...

Yes, our government and foreign governments as well, are always trying to hack or locate individuals who are either breaking State laws by using the Dark Web to organize revolts in oppressed countries, or buying illegal things.

Encryption is vital to keeping oneself safe. Illegal market selling sites and customers who get busted are almost always nailed because they got *Lazy* and forgot to encrypt their message.

Encryption is vital to staying out of trouble....If you’re doing something illegal like planning a revolution, buying a ghost gun, or looking for a mountain of cocaine.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
need to look into this, I'll get my son to help.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Brother Beav.... you are doing a great service for your fellow patriots. I still haven't figured out the regular web..... I did approach my uber techi son in law regarding VPN's how does this differ?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
470 plus reads and nothing yet...

Where’s all our techie geeks to help out?

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar
Brother Beav.... you are doing a great service for your fellow patriots. I still haven't figured out the regular web..... I did approach my uber techi son in law regarding VPN's how does this differ?

A VPN is also used on the Dark Web.

Each time I open up *Tor* a VPN tag appears for me to click on.

Before I click it, it says my computer is located somewhere in Oregon. After I click access VPN my computer designation goes to somewhere hundreds to thousands of miles away from where I’m at.

Not sure what exactly a VPN does...But, I like it showing my computer in North Carolina. LOL

🦫

“Molon Labe”
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Yes, our government and foreign governments as well, are always trying to hack or locate individuals who are either breaking State laws by using the Dark Web to organize revolts in oppressed countries, or buying illegal things.

Encryption is vital to keeping oneself safe. Illegal market selling sites and customers who get busted are almost always nailed because they got *Lazy* and forgot to encrypt their message.

Encryption is vital to staying out of trouble....If you’re doing something illegal like planning a revolution, buying a ghost gun, or looking for a mountain of cocaine.

🦫

Can I buy some harem girls on the dark web?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
For the record, I'm not ignoring you. I'm waiting for you to figure all this out and then I'll watch the video.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

🦫

Can I buy some harem girls on the dark web?

Just ugly ones with massive dicks...😂🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston
For the record, I'm not ignoring you. I'm waiting for you to figure all this out and then I'll watch the video.

I got a link....wanna see it?

😜🦫

“Molon Labe”
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

287 members (1lessdog, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 117LBS, 10gaugeman, 38 invisible), 2,511 guests, and 1,102 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,446
Posts18,528,764
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.