Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
From the desk of PRESIDENT TRUMP –

“The entire Database of Maricopa County in Arizona has been DELETED! This is illegal and the Arizona State Senate, who is leading the Forensic Audit, is up in arms. Additionally, seals were broken on the boxes that hold the votes, ballots are missing, and worse. Mark Brnovich, the Attorney General of Arizona, will now be forced to look into this unbelievable Election crime. Many Radical Left Democrats and weak Republicans are very worried about the fact that this has been exposed.

The DELETION of an entire Database and critical Election files of Maricopa County is unprecedented. Many other States to follow. The Mainstream Media and Radical Left Democrats want to stay as far away as possible from the Presidential Election Fraud, which should be one of the biggest stories of our time. Fox News is afraid to cover it—there is rarely a mention. Likewise, Newsmax has been virtually silent on this subject because they are intimidated by threats of lawsuits. One America News (OAN), one of the fastest growing networks on television, and the “hottest”, is doing a magnificent job of exposing the massive fraud that took place. The story is only getting bigger and at some point it will be impossible for the weak and/or corrupt media not to cover. Thank you to OAN and other brave American Patriots. It is all happening quickly!”

GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Nothing will happen. Libtards are in control

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
At a minimum, the GOP should sue the Maricopa election officials, individually. Make them sweat!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
At a minimum, the GOP should sue the Maricopa election officials, individually. Make them sweat!

Yeah, that'll fix em.

Black Cows Matter!
F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
I find it very convenient for the Vote Audit to stop to let High School kids have a Graduation in the facility.
Smells Rotten
Just like everything else about this election
Hold up a National concern over celebrations.
They could not find other places to have the kids do their ceremony's
It has already been said.
Something is going to happen to the remaining ballots to compromise this election recount even more that what has already been done.

IC B2

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by funshooter
I find it very convenient for the Vote Audit to stop to let High School kids have a Graduation in the facility.
Smells Rotten
Something is going to happen to the remaining ballots to compromise this election recount even more that what has already been done.

Thy auditors knew they had to vacate the building when thy contracted to use the building. The counting will resume in a week which gives them time to hire more personal and complete background checks.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by funshooter
Smells Rotten

Nothing strange here. The dimrats probably recruited a Karen Mommy cyber-hacker from the parents of the graduates.

Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
This was the crime of the century.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
It will have to get rectified in the courts or the military because McConnell and Company are happy as it is. They banned together and certified the greatest criminally insane idiot in the history of the Republic happily. Above all that bug eyed Bs*(^rd needs to be in prison or hanging from a yard arm.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
IC B3

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
The same thing that happened to “follow the science”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
This was the crime of the century.

Worse than 9/11?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by efw
The same thing that happened to “follow the science”

you mean, it got to an answer we didn't want?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

You really can't trust ABC, plus they are using a story from MSN. Funny how they left out the part about Sellars being the guy whose head is on the block so of course he is going to deny it. Here we have an article with actual information,

https://thepoliticalwarroom.com/maricopa-county-voter-database-has-been-wiped-clean-deleted/

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Has anyone ever offered one valid reason why they are opposed to the audit? If I were a Democrat, I'd want it to shut Trump's whiny ass up. All Democrats are certain it was accurate after all. If I were Dominion, I'd be happy to put the integrity of my machines on display. If I were the Justice Department, I'd want to know if there was any foul play. Any constitution loving, democratic voting process loving American should want to know that their one voice in government, their vote, is protected. The veritable tantrum that is being thrown on so many fronts is inexplicable...unless there is something to hide.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Cluggins
Has anyone ever offered one valid reason why they are opposed to the audit? If I were a Democrat, I'd want it to shut Trump's whiny ass up. All Democrats are certain it was accurate after all. If I were Dominion, I'd be happy to put the integrity of my machines on display. If I were the Justice Department, I'd want to know if there was any foul play. Any constitution loving, democratic voting process loving American should want to know that their one voice in government, their vote, is protected. The veritable tantrum that is being thrown on so many fronts is inexplicable...unless there is something to hide.

So far, it looks a lot like there's something to hide.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by benchman

So far, it looks a lot like there's something to hide.

It would appear that way to anyone with a semblance of objectivity.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

How many times should the Maricopa votes be audited?

what will the right answer be?

Best 2 out of 3?

Best 3 out of 5?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rickt300

You really can't trust ABC, plus they are using a story from MSN. Funny how they left out the part about Sellars being the guy whose head is on the block so of course he is going to deny it. Here we have an article with actual information,

https://thepoliticalwarroom.com/maricopa-county-voter-database-has-been-wiped-clean-deleted/

from the same website:

https://thepoliticalwarroom.com/joel-greenberg-has-flipped-on-congressman-matt-gaetz/

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sycamore

How many times should the Maricopa votes be audited?

what will the right answer be?

Best 2 out of 3?

Best 3 out of 5?

I asked you in another thread a few days back how deep the previous audits went. In typical chikkinschidt fashion you hid from the question. You hid from the question because you know any previous audit was superficial in comparison to what's going on right now.

The FBI had investigated Paul Manafort a number of times for tax issues prior to the Russian Hoax Investigation. They investigated him again and found tax infractions. By your logic, they should have left him alone.

That aside, even with this dodge, you didn't deliver a cogent explanation for being opposed to the audit.

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

418 members (1Longbow, 160user, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 1lesfox, 163bc, 37 invisible), 2,449 guests, and 1,094 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,329
Posts18,526,651
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.