Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I visited my doctor the other day. As an aside, he didn't even ask if I'd had the shots. But the doc said, "how do I put this tactfully? You're not very compliant,". I'm not a trusting person. However, the entities I trust the least, are the ones pimping the shots'.
Do you not trust your own doctor ? What is his opinion/advice ? I have a primary care doc., a cardiologist, a gastroenterologist and a nephrologist. They all got vaxxed and recommend that I do too.

I've got a good education. "Trust" to me, in most cases, is on a continuum and can be expressed mathematically. It also depends on what you're talking about. My doc is trusted enough that I go to him for stuff. By past experience, any cold, flu, etc. like COVID would be handled by an ER or Urgent Care doc or PA because he wouldn't be on duty when me or one of my family came down with it. So the trust issue would be with the doctor in front of me at the time. The doc didn't volunteer any advice on this score, and I didn't ask. Nor did he on the next visit with my wife, the very next day. The point of all this is, as much as the vax's are supposedly being pimped, it is odd that it was not mentioned by him or any of his staff. The Walmart, only a few hundred feet away, where we get our scripts, constantly pimps the shots. Constantly. Odd. I very hesitantly assume that he has questions about the shots.
I would ask. Come to think of it, I don't think any of my doctors gave their advice on the matter until I asked them about it.
We were there for other stuff. I don't know that I'd have asked if I'd had the chance, and I didn't have the chance. We've already made the decision to not get one of the shots anyway. I pay docs for expert advice, not to give me orders. That's where I'm coming from.

"Asking" is a double-edged sword. The compliance comment he made was not "only" a joke. When he recommends you do something you either do it or go down as having "refused". I don't know this, but I strongly suspect patients are already getting scores for compliance. That said, if I'd have had a chance, I might have asked even though I'd already made the decision not to get one, just to see what he said. The trust percentage I talked about earlier, might have moved one way or the other according to his answer.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Torqued
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Oh it's working all right, it's just not a vaccine. It's doing exactly what it is designed to do, which is compromise and kill people.

As well as divide the people of this country into pro-vax and anti -vax
Just like the country was divided during the Civil War.
Divide and conquer
Absolutely.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Then just don't get vaccinated.

It really is that simple, but not acceptable to the vax nazi's

The anti vax crowd is f u c king completely obsessed by the vaccine.

No. the pro jabbers are, the gov't. businesses,if they would STFU and mind their business, there would be no problems !!

It's amazing to watch.

yes it is !

Exactly the same as trump derangement syndrome.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
There's plenty of conflicting info out there and we all have to make our own choices as to who and what to believe.

Then why the pushback from you vax nazi / mask Karens to have it your way?
If someone dosen't want it, STFU, dosen't hurt you one bit !
Right?
What are you a fuggin retard ? I haven't gotten vaccinated yet myself and haven't pushed it on anyone. You've got to be a fuggin retard to think that I'm a "vax nazi"..

Should everyone get the jab?

Should everyone wear a mask?

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
The truth is the truth. There is only one right. A show of hands doesn't change anything. What are you going to do a few years from now if the side affects are undeniable? Say they lied to me. You knew that. You went along to get along.

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
There's plenty of conflicting info out there and we all have to make our own choices as to who and what to believe.

Then why the pushback from you vax nazi / mask Karens to have it your way?
If someone dosen't want it, STFU, dosen't hurt you one bit !
Right?
What are you a fuggin retard ? I haven't gotten vaccinated yet myself and haven't pushed it on anyone. You've got to be a fuggin retard to think that I'm a "vax nazi"..

Should everyone get the jab?

Should everyone wear a mask?
I don't care what anybody else does.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by okie
I have weighed the risks for myself and the "jab" is really not in my future. Flu shots have historically made me very ill so I do not take them and have not for a few decades. I have a cousin

that got the second shot (do not know if it was Phizer or Moderna) had symptoms within the hour and died within 48 hours (if that runs in the family I'm out). Over the last two years I have developed food allergies that have never surfaced before sometimes causing severe hives hence I have been very careful what goes in my body. I choose to eat healthy foods take vitamins as needed not lick doorknobs and keep my hands washed and advise anyone else to do the same. I had all my childhood vaccines and made sure all my children had too but this one is not for me . Having said that everyone should have the right to choose what is best for them and we as a people should not make social outcasts of anyone over their choice . That is the freedom to live is it not ? I believe the robust immune systems God gave us will far outweigh any vaccine so far available for C-19....

👍🏼 Exactly right. Should be your God given right to decide what is right for your health- and not be forced. Used to be an American right as well.

Right now they are forcing them on the public via mandates- without any right to even wait for anything else to possibly come down in the future; even before these are even officially approved. Nefarious at the least. And telling people they will lose their livelihood if they don’t comply NOW.

I have been in a healthcare practice for over 35 years, and our Governor has decided that myself and all my employees take the jab by September 30th, or we are subject to weekly testing. BTW- the vaxed do not have to be tested. And no ability to opt out even if you have had covid. Crazy stuff, and unscientific - especially for those who have already had the virus.

This is the craziest time that I have seen in this country in my 62 years. On all fronts!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The campfire is the biggest conspiracy theory web site on the net.

By far the worst that I have ever been seen, but I'm sure this is the tip of the iceberg.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Then just don't get vaccinated. The anti vax crowd is f u c king completely obsessed by the vaccine. It's amazing to watch. Exactly the same as trump derangement syndrome.

You need to stay in them mountains. Too dangerous anywhere else out in the world for you.

PS you got your mask on?

I'm anti-mask. Big time.

I also understand why people are anti vax, but STFU. Same for the vax warriors who won't STFU.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'd suggest you do your own research and make the decision on what to believe and whether to get vaccinated or not. There's plenty of conflicting info out there and we all have to make our own choices as to who and what to believe. As far as using the Democrats pushing it as a basis for deciding against, I think you need to keep in mind that Trump supported it, "they" already know it's mostly been Dems taking the jab and it makes no sense for them to kill off their own constituents.

Big assumption on your part that communists care one wit about the useful idiots calling themselves democrats and falling all over themselves to get the shot. Communists are evil, and they just want everyone dead. Look at history.

Trump had a fatal flaw, and that was his ego. The Deep State played him to perfection. He needed to be viewed as the biggest, the best, the first, the most successful... A man like that is easy to manipulate. The left clamored and cried foul and Trump jumped to rush a "vaccine" to the American people. Problem was (and is), it wasn't really a vaccine was it, and the people he thought were on his side, weren't. AND, there was a much larger chess game in play that he seemed oblivious to. If not oblivious, powerless to change.

LOL
IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Won't be long until the unvaccinated will be the most discriminated against group in the country

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Population control, bio weapon, the deep state and now throw Trump under the bus…can it get any better????

The Twilight Zone is real.

laissez les bons temps rouler
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Torqued
Won't be long until the unvaccinated will be the most discriminated against group in the country

The unvaccinated have the power….they will still be here while those who got the shot will be dying off shortly. The deep state can’t let them live too long or the ruse will be exposed. And the mass dying will have the vaccinated revolting against the deep state.

Thousands can’t keep a secret long.

Hang tough….and come out the winner.

You can make this stuff up….

"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow knows!"

And a few Campfire select….

Last edited by battue; 08/13/21.

laissez les bons temps rouler
pal Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Though I've read that before it still chokes me up. Thanks for posting it.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

356 members (16gage, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 12savage, 1936M71, 51 invisible), 2,059 guests, and 1,129 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,859
Posts18,497,148
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.