-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm well over 40 and am still not the slightest bit attracted to women my age. Going to bed with a 50 year old would be like buying used tires or going to bed with your mother..... just sick. sick

GB1

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Well, Sophia Loren at 40 or even 50 was high quality.....stuff.

Bridget Bardot at 45 looked like a mummy.

It all depends. There's no substitute for good genetics and a good surgeon, however.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Scar or tramp stamp.... I'd take the scar.....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bushrat
I'm well over 40 and am still not the slightest bit attracted to women my age. Going to bed with a 50 year old would be like buying used tires or going to bed with your mother..... just sick. sick

Im just curious what you think a 20 year old would think of you on those same terms.......being that you are old enough to be a father to a 20 year old and all........???? whistle grin

Just curious?????

"Courage is Fear holding on a minute longer."
-Gen. Patton
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Don't care what the 20 year old thinks, nor does she expect me to care. The 40 year old seems to think I should care what she thinks.

Older men date younger women because we can.....

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ahhhh I see...........
I personally have no desire for a 20 year old boy. I dont need another kid to raise.

-Gen. Patton
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Just because I'm old enough to be your daddy doesn't mean I am your daddy!

Now drop those undies so daddy can give you a spankin.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Raising ain't what I'm doing with them, so to speak.......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yall are so bad!!!!!

-Gen. Patton
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 280sRN

Im just curious what you think a 20 year old would think of you on those same terms.......being that you are old enough to be a father to a 20 year old and all........???? whistle grin

Just curious?????

Don't really know what they think, as they obviously don't think much if they go out with us old farts, and when they do get old enough to think, they're worn out anyways wink I'm kidding, just bugging the campfire hotties. grin

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bushrat
Originally Posted by 280sRN

Just curious?????

Don't really know what they think, as they obviously don't think much if they go out with us old farts, and when they do get old enough to think, they're worn out anyways wink I'm kidding, just bugging the campfire hotties. grin

wink grin

-Gen. Patton
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I've noticed the only ones that are bothered when I'm dating a girl 15 years younger than me are the miserable 40 year olds that I wouldn't consider dating......

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Bein' 51,.. I can't imagine trying to relate to a woman under about 35 or so.

Women are already from another planet,... having them be from a different generation too is way too much craziness for *me*.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
A happy meal and something shiny keeps them occupied longer than Nazi France, no useless conversation needed....

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Yeah,... you just keep on playing with them young women.

You'll find out all about maternal instincts,... then you'll get to learn all about child support,..

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I couldn't get 16 year old girls when I was 16, or 20 year old girls when I was 20. That was all about 20 years and 100 pounds ago. I just turned 38 and Mrs. Aqualung is 7 years older than I am...thank God I found her so I can say that I've filled my "doe tag".

Mrs. Aqualung teases me about the fact that there are quite a few young, attractive women with whom I work. I just tell her that I didn't have any luck with women 20 years and 100 pounds ago...what makes her think I've got *any* chance in getting any women on the side if I was interested in trying?

Aqualung

"Bambi's Good Eatin'!"
- Me

"...Somewhere, there are Brownings in a two-hand hold,
Cocked and locked, one up the spout..."
- Jethro Tull
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I've noticed the only ones that are bothered when I'm dating a girl 15 years younger than me are the miserable 40 year olds that I wouldn't consider dating......

Why? I dont get that???? Why would it matter????? I am always interested to know how a relationship works out with that much age difference. Usually there is no relationship if the truth be told. Its all physical. And Im cool with that if that is what floats peoples boat. I have a friend who is a nurse who is married to a doctor who has kids older than she is. I know that has got to be weird at the family CHristmas get together. I think his ex wife is really jealous over the fact that she is young and pretty. I honestly think she married for money, and he was ok with that arrangement. Again....if that is what they want, who am I to say its right or wrong. He will be on social security soon and she will be getting a new set of boobs. It works for them though, or at least they say it does.

-Gen. Patton
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by Steelhead
A happy meal and something shiny keeps them occupied longer than Nazi France, no useless conversation needed....

TFF Now that's classic and deserves another look. grin

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Aqualung
I just tell her that I didn't have any luck with women 20 years and 100 pounds ago...what makes her think I've got *any* chance in getting any women on the side if I was interested in trying?

Aqualung

Cause if she loves you, and I bet she does, she probably thinks you are the SHIZZLE and other people see you the way she does!!!

-Gen. Patton
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I don't get it either. To be frank, I've yet to meet a woman that ain't a little screwy right out of the gate and it only gets worse with age.

Don't plan on getting married again, so I might as well enjoy the college coeds whilst I still can, it's gotta end sometime.

Biggest issue with chicks my age is KIDS, EX-HUSBANDS, EX-IN-LAWS, and unable to be spontaneous. Sure, they all say that they WANT to have fun, but it never seems to work that way. They are unable to just roll with it, everything has to be planned.

Plus, older chicks invariably ask the SAME question that ends the relationship.

Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10ring1, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 69 invisible), 16,408 guests, and 1,015 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,306
Posts18,545,519
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.