Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TheKid

Listen to these guys. I tote an 18” PSA literally all the time, if the truck leaves the driveway that rifles in it. It has never bobbled with any bullet or load and drives tacks on the rare occasion I am forced to shoot paper. It flat excels at killing stuff and the only thing I wish it was that it isn’t is lighter, I can’t imagine voluntarily carrying extra weight. It’s never seen a cleaning rod and I’ve got a $20 that says it’d put 3 Hornadys or Sierras under my thumbnail at 100 right now.

An hour an half ago. [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Which model is that?

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Not even a flip up bubble level,is gonna "save" that POS. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

C'moan, man..................don't hold back; just spll yer gut & tell us what you really think of the POS scope.

Kaughin' here.

MM

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
May as well have base fasteners,extended over the exhaust port. Oooooopsie! Too late. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Not even a flip up bubble level,is gonna "save" that POS. Hint.

Says the guy hawking $300 Athlons. laugh

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trybone,

I get it,that you are a CLUELESS Lying Piece Of Thieving Schit and your grave financial woes,ain't mine...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Please cite the "$300 Athlons",which are sooooooooo above your Pay "Grade" and trouble you so. HINT.

Pardon wares that exist,if only to your Couchbound Chagrin. Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trybone,

Due the simplistic fact,that you are forced to steal pictures and even "your" Avatar,I'm VERY "surprised" to learn,that you need a co-signer for Scopes too...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Please cite the "$300 Athlons",which are sooooooooo above your Pay "Grade" and trouble you so. HINT.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I guess a Walmart greeter couldn't afford much as far as glass.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trybone,

Due the simplistic fact,that you are forced to steal pictures and even "your" Avatar,I'm VERY "surprised" to learn,that you need a co-signer for Scopes too...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Which model is that?

18” SS Wylde Rifle gas. Not sure what the cheese grater hand guard is called, personally I’d rather a plain tube but they didn’t sell them like that and I ain’t investing any more money than necessary in my truck gun. It was a “rifle kit” I bought from PSA a few years ago to replace my old truck gun that was stolen.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Which model is that?

18” SS Wylde Rifle gas. Not sure what the cheese grater hand guard is called, personally I’d rather a plain tube but they didn’t sell them like that and I ain’t investing any more money than necessary in my truck gun. It was a “rifle kit” I bought from PSA a few years ago to replace my old truck gun that was stolen.

??

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa...t-m-lok-upper-with-bcg-ch-516445214.html

Last edited by 10gaugemag; 02/20/22.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That ain't a Cheese Grater,but is Skookum. Hint...............

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag

Which model is that?

??

Looks like the one. At old time prices to boot.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
How much difference does a Wylde chamber make?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I don't know why, but I have been fancying an AR heavy barrel. This one is reasonably priced https://www.rockriverarms.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_ID=79

What little reading I can find on it suggests that it is easily sub MOA. What are your experiences with heavy barrel AR 223s?

I had a Bushmaster V-Match (I think that’s right). Long time ago. It was very accurate, but a bit awkward to shoot. Not the exact question, but I also had a DPMS 308LR, which is an AR10, just a big honkin’ thing. INCREDIBLY accurate rifle, just amazing really. But a BEAST. Again, I find the ergo’s of an AR are a bit awkward for precision shooting; so big heavy AR-pattern rifles haven’t “stuck” with me. But they’ve all been accurate, to your point.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag

Which model is that?

??

When you order something like that, do you simply need to attach it to a "complete" lower to have a functional gun? Is this part the part that requires shipment to an FFL?

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I don't know why, but I have been fancying an AR heavy barrel. This one is reasonably priced https://www.rockriverarms.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_ID=79

What little reading I can find on it suggests that it is easily sub MOA. What are your experiences with heavy barrel AR 223s?

I had a Bushmaster V-Match (I think that’s right). Long time ago. It was very accurate, but a bit awkward to shoot. Not the exact question, but I also had a DPMS 308LR, which is an AR10, just a big honkin’ thing. INCREDIBLY accurate rifle, just amazing really. But a BEAST. Again, I find the ergo’s of an AR are a bit awkward for precision shooting; so big heavy AR-pattern rifles haven’t “stuck” with me. But they’ve all been accurate, to your point.

Thanks Jeff O

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A

When you order something like that, do you simply need to attach it to a "complete" lower to have a functional gun? Is this part the part that requires shipment to an FFL?

Yes, it will attach to a complete lower. No FFL needed for the upper. FFL transfer is for lower receivers.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Certifiable
I like em. Have a RR upper (heavy and short) and a stag 6 (heavy and long) that are easy under an inch

They’re both pigs but soft shooting and only get carried to a bench and back so the weight isn’t a factor

I think there were more Stag 6 rifles in the black rifle challenge that shot under moa than any other rifle. I remember guys like you were suggesting it, so I bought one. The rifle shot amazing, but it was too heavy. If I were just going to shoot off a bench all day, I'd be using one of those. Needless to say, I sold it after I bought my first 20" barreled rifle. My 20" is fluted and is a lot lighter than the big 24" barreled stag. I am one that doesn't like the 18" or shorter rifles. They do not shoot as smoothly as the 20" rifle length system. That's my choice.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by MarkWV
Leave the weight for .308’s.

Leave the 308 at home, you mean. I much prefer my 6.5 CM. If going AR10/AR308 platform..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

192 members (257robertsimp, 1minute, 16penny, 222ND, 219 Wasp, 24 invisible), 2,300 guests, and 1,069 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,551
Posts18,510,370
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.