Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Can any Russia defenders point me a credible (not Q) source detailing the reasons we should not support Ukraine in this conflict?

Serious question. I’d like to hear some compelling arguments.

Ukraine has had bad people in their government. Therefore Putin should enslave all innocent Ukrainians.

That's their argument.

GB1

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
When the US media, George Soros and Nathan Rothschild all agree that “we” must not let Ukraine fall to Russia, I tend to think maybe we should do just that. Never agreed with any of those mentioned on a single thing before, so why start with this? Change my mind.

That is lemming think.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
If you haven’t figured out that innocent citizens suffer their government’s sins you might be beyond help.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
For those who cant get a clue, here are some crumbs for you.

1. Who does the MSM support?

2. Who did the MSM support in 2016

3. Who did the MSM support in 2020

4. Who does the MSM support now.

5. Why are we 30 trillion in debt and have Bidet as president?

6. Because of dumb mother fughkers.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by OldHat
When the US media, George Soros and Nathan Rothschild all agree that “we” must not let Ukraine fall to Russia, I tend to think maybe we should do just that. Never agreed with any of those mentioned on a single thing before, so why start with this? Change my mind.

That is lemming think.

OGW is right.

You, OTOH are a dumbfughk.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Can any Russia defenders point me a credible (not Q) source detailing the reasons we should not support Ukraine in this conflict?

Ukraine has had bad people in their government. Therefore Putin should enslave all innocent Ukrainians.

That's their argument.

You're a liar.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I hate Biden and the Democrats, I hate Putin and Russia, I hate the media and I hate Soros. With all that said, we shouldn't put ourselves in a direct confrontation with another nuclear power. That's just fugging stupid. At the same time, if Russia plows through Ukraine they may be emboldened to go further and we end up involved anyway. We shouldn't make an assumption that just because THAT MAY happen, that it WILL happen. Ukraine has shown a willingness to fight their invaders so let them. We can provide some material and humanitarian support and let Russia waste a lot of time, resources and lives in their quagmire.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

That is lemming think.

Is this an attempt to be funny? wth?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I for one do not DEFEND Russia or Putin, but I can understand that the Dem/Comms in the USA are far more a threat to me, my loved ones and freedom then Russia.
Here is a good overview written by W.A. Root.

It's time for your red pill. Something smells rotten in Ukraine. The story is rotten, rancid, hinky; the story just doesn't add up.

President Joe Biden and the media desperately want you to believe Russia is the bad guy and Ukraine is a little angel. They want you to fall in love with underdog Ukraine. They want you to support America getting involved on behalf of Ukraine.

To get your support, they need the media to sell you a bill of goods. (Same media that lied to you about every top story in the last 50 years, often with the exact same people doing the lying too) But it just doesn't add up. First, Biden is the one who funded Russia's invasion. Biden killed our pipelines, killed coal and banned drilling, which made us dependent on Russian oil -- which made Russia filthy rich and arrogant. Biden paid for this war.

Second, if Russian President Vladimir Putin is the "bad guy," if Russia is evil, why is Biden continuing to buy billions of dollars of oil from Russia every day? Does this make sense?

Unless it's pure "commie theater."

Connect the dots. Biden is a feeble, feckless old puppet with dementia. George Soros pulls Biden's strings. Soros is on the side of Ukraine. Soros recently said the whole world must support Ukraine. It's been reported Soros funded Volodymyr Zelenskyy and then installed him as president of Ukraine -- one of the most corrupt nations on the earth.

Keep in mind, evil billionaire Soros is obsessed with hatred for America. He desperately wants to destroy our country. Soros has funded the invasion of our borders. He helps pay for illegal aliens (many of them criminals, MS-13 gang members and murderers) to enter America.
CARTOONS | AL GOODWYN
VIEW CARTOON

Soros also funded and elected all the horrible, communist district attorneys across America. Soros' DAs are hellbent on destroying America. They have turned our big cities into killing zones where murderers run free without even posting bail while law-abiding citizens are stripped of guns and persecuted for defending themselves.

Soros has paid for the destruction of America. Soros is one of the most evil enemies in our history. If Soros funded the leaders of Ukraine and put them in power, this has to be a trap. Ukraine must be a "bad guy."

Now we come to the mainstream fake news media.

Has the media ever told the truth in the seven years since former President Donald Trump came down that escalator? It's been nonstop lies, fraud and propaganda. The media tells you any lie that advances the cause of Democrats, Soros and the destruction of America.

Now after seven years of lies and propaganda, suddenly you trust the media? You believe this one time they're telling the truth? This one time they have America's best interests at heart? Even though (pure coincidence) Soros is on the same side as the media. They're all one big happy family on the side of Ukraine.

I'll tell what I think.

No. 1: I think this war is a WMD: a weapon of mass distraction to get your mind off the disasters Biden has created at home, including open borders, massive inflation, vaccine mandates crippling the economy, the worst crime wave in history, the worst retreat in U.S. military history from Afghanistan and $6-per-gallon gas.

No. 2: This is pure "wag-the-dog" theater to save Biden from the worst polls in modern history. Instead of hating Biden, they want you to hate Putin.

No. 3: This is all part of Soros and Klaus Schwab's "Great Reset." They want to make us all obedient serfs and slaves. They need World War III as a distraction while they destroy America and capitalism and take your freedoms away.
Recommended
As DOJ Targets Parents, Fmr. Agent Running for Congress Warns FBI is 'Enforcement Arm of Biden's Agenda'
Rebecca Downs

Here's my conclusion. I'm not "for" Russia. I'll never be a fan of Putin. He's out for only himself and a new dominant Russian empire. I'm not telling you to take Russia's side. They are "bad guys."

But I know if Soros is behind Ukraine, then Ukraine is also a "very bad guy." If Soros wants us involved, I know this war is not in America's best interest. I know the media is feeding us a load of lies and propaganda -- under Soros' direction.

Like Trump, I have only one dog in this hunt. I'm ONLY for "America First." This war is nonsense. It doesn't involve us. We should not be sending billions of dollars in aid or sending billions in military weapons to Ukraine. I don't want this to turn into WWIII. I don't want my kids or your kids dying over Ukraine. We need to stay a million miles away from this conflict.

This isn't war, it's commie theater. It's a WMD: weapon of mass distraction. Don't believe a thing you read or see coming from the fake news media.

Take your red pill and just say "NO" to this wag-the-dog moment.

Wayne Allyn Root is known as "the Conservative Warrior." Wayne's new No. 1 bestselling book is out, "The Great Patriot Protest & Boycott Book." Wayne is host of the nationally syndicated "Wayne Allyn Root: Raw & Unfiltered" on USA Radio Network, daily from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. EST and the "WAR RAW" podcast.

COPY AND PASTE or forward to everyone you know.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by kw565
Ukraine corrupt, Russia corrupt & most of the US politicians are corrupt. I would not defend any of them!

This

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
I hate Biden and the Democrats, I hate Putin and Russia, I hate the media and I hate Soros. With all that said, we shouldn't put ourselves in a direct confrontation with another nuclear power. That's just fugging stupid. At the same time, if Russia plows through Ukraine they may be emboldened to go further and we end up involved anyway. We shouldn't make an assumption that just because THAT MAY happen, that it WILL happen. Ukraine has shown a willingness to fight their invaders so let them. We can provide some material and humanitarian support and let Russia waste a lot of time, resources and lives in their quagmire.

Posts like this give me hope. The understanding of how the real world has been working is much more clear and we all might not agree we all know a lot of schitty people do a lot of schitty things.

I think all is not lost and good Americans can still bring things good things forward.

Get involved at the local level.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Youse guys forget this world is not static, things change. Why? GOD made, owns and controls it. Some day Obama and Biden will be worthwhile, like fertilizer, instead of Schiett.

Remember what Japan was once upon a time. Things change, so should minds.

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Tarbe
Originally Posted by kw565
Ukraine corrupt, Russia corrupt & most of the US politicians are corrupt. I would not defend any of them!

This

All governments have some corruption, but it is far, far worse in China and Russia. Think Putin and the Russian olys came by their money honestly? They didn't. Ukraine's values are much closer to our core values than Putin's KGB values. Astounding how many Bolsheviks there are on this site. At his core Putin is an authoritarian Bolshie (yes redundant) and half this site is rooting for him. mad

Last edited by Tarquin; 03/07/22.

Tarquin
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Corruption…
Why is Billy Bob and Hilarious starting the Funding Mechanism at the Clinton Initiative..
What do they have to Sell that the International Corrupt would want Fund..
Think.. Think..
Could it be a Power Shift in Mordor on the Potomac..
I’m think’n somebody’s leaving in a Box..
Maybe on their Own..

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by szihn
I for one do not DEFEND Russia or Putin, but I can understand that the Dem/Comms in the USA are far more a threat to me, my loved ones and freedom then Russia.
Here is a good overview written by W.A. Root.

It's time for your red pill. Something smells rotten in Ukraine. The story is rotten, rancid, hinky; the story just doesn't add up.

President Joe Biden and the media desperately want you to believe Russia is the bad guy and Ukraine is a little angel. They want you to fall in love with underdog Ukraine. They want you to support America getting involved on behalf of Ukraine.

To get your support, they need the media to sell you a bill of goods. (Same media that lied to you about every top story in the last 50 years, often with the exact same people doing the lying too) But it just doesn't add up. First, Biden is the one who funded Russia's invasion. Biden killed our pipelines, killed coal and banned drilling, which made us dependent on Russian oil -- which made Russia filthy rich and arrogant. Biden paid for this war.

Second, if Russian President Vladimir Putin is the "bad guy," if Russia is evil, why is Biden continuing to buy billions of dollars of oil from Russia every day? Does this make sense?

Unless it's pure "commie theater."

Connect the dots. Biden is a feeble, feckless old puppet with dementia. George Soros pulls Biden's strings. Soros is on the side of Ukraine. Soros recently said the whole world must support Ukraine. It's been reported Soros funded Volodymyr Zelenskyy and then installed him as president of Ukraine -- one of the most corrupt nations on the earth.

Keep in mind, evil billionaire Soros is obsessed with hatred for America. He desperately wants to destroy our country. Soros has funded the invasion of our borders. He helps pay for illegal aliens (many of them criminals, MS-13 gang members and murderers) to enter America.
CARTOONS | AL GOODWYN
VIEW CARTOON

Soros also funded and elected all the horrible, communist district attorneys across America. Soros' DAs are hellbent on destroying America. They have turned our big cities into killing zones where murderers run free without even posting bail while law-abiding citizens are stripped of guns and persecuted for defending themselves.

Soros has paid for the destruction of America. Soros is one of the most evil enemies in our history. If Soros funded the leaders of Ukraine and put them in power, this has to be a trap. Ukraine must be a "bad guy."

Now we come to the mainstream fake news media.

Has the media ever told the truth in the seven years since former President Donald Trump came down that escalator? It's been nonstop lies, fraud and propaganda. The media tells you any lie that advances the cause of Democrats, Soros and the destruction of America.

Now after seven years of lies and propaganda, suddenly you trust the media? You believe this one time they're telling the truth? This one time they have America's best interests at heart? Even though (pure coincidence) Soros is on the same side as the media. They're all one big happy family on the side of Ukraine.

I'll tell what I think.

No. 1: I think this war is a WMD: a weapon of mass distraction to get your mind off the disasters Biden has created at home, including open borders, massive inflation, vaccine mandates crippling the economy, the worst crime wave in history, the worst retreat in U.S. military history from Afghanistan and $6-per-gallon gas.

No. 2: This is pure "wag-the-dog" theater to save Biden from the worst polls in modern history. Instead of hating Biden, they want you to hate Putin.

No. 3: This is all part of Soros and Klaus Schwab's "Great Reset." They want to make us all obedient serfs and slaves. They need World War III as a distraction while they destroy America and capitalism and take your freedoms away.
Recommended
As DOJ Targets Parents, Fmr. Agent Running for Congress Warns FBI is 'Enforcement Arm of Biden's Agenda'
Rebecca Downs

Here's my conclusion. I'm not "for" Russia. I'll never be a fan of Putin. He's out for only himself and a new dominant Russian empire. I'm not telling you to take Russia's side. They are "bad guys."

But I know if Soros is behind Ukraine, then Ukraine is also a "very bad guy." If Soros wants us involved, I know this war is not in America's best interest. I know the media is feeding us a load of lies and propaganda -- under Soros' direction.

Like Trump, I have only one dog in this hunt. I'm ONLY for "America First." This war is nonsense. It doesn't involve us. We should not be sending billions of dollars in aid or sending billions in military weapons to Ukraine. I don't want this to turn into WWIII. I don't want my kids or your kids dying over Ukraine. We need to stay a million miles away from this conflict.

This isn't war, it's commie theater. It's a WMD: weapon of mass distraction. Don't believe a thing you read or see coming from the fake news media.

Take your red pill and just say "NO" to this wag-the-dog moment.

Wayne Allyn Root is known as "the Conservative Warrior." Wayne's new No. 1 bestselling book is out, "The Great Patriot Protest & Boycott Book." Wayne is host of the nationally syndicated "Wayne Allyn Root: Raw & Unfiltered" on USA Radio Network, daily from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. EST and the "WAR RAW" podcast.

COPY AND PASTE or forward to everyone you know.

Spot on. Eloquently states what I was trying to say in my earlier post. If Soros if FOR it, I am AGAINST it..

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Other than protecting our politicians’ favorite money funneling place, what would we stand to gain?

In the short term, not much. In the long term we have to stand up to Russia and China aggression wherever it is or we'll find ourselves surrounded and then fighting them in our backyard. Bullies have to be stopped.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
[Linked Image from media.greatawakening.win]

I AM AMERICA!
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

I AM AMERICA!
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

I AM AMERICA!
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

I can't really recommend any credible sources re the situation in Ukraine. "Credible" is hard to come by these days on the teevee or the net. Maybe the trick is to take in as many sources as you can and make up your own mind.

However, let me ask you a question. In your own personal life, how many times would you allow someone to lie to you before you believed that person to be a liar? You might let one or two go assuming mistake or exaggeration but much past that the normal person is gonna get tired of it and the person doing the lying is going to lose all credibility in his eyes.

Now how many times has the media lied to you for the sake of an agenda? They lied about Trump being a Russian agent for 5 years most everyday. They have lied in support of the homosexual agenda to the point of pushing gender dysphoria as being normal. They lied about a bandana being able to stop the spread of a microscopic virus. They have covered up the Biden crime family's involvement in Ukraine and Russia. They have misrepresented the whole January 6th thing portraying all involved as "insurrectionists" , while totally covering up ANTIFA's and potentially the FBI's involvement as agent provocateurs . They have represented ANTIFA as "peaceful protestors". Ditto BLM. Top it all off, their friends in big tech muzzle opposing voices. Far as I know, Putin is still on Facebook and Trump is still banned.

That's all I have at the top of my head right now. So this demands the question do we believe the pitch they are selling now about Ukraine? If so why?

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

132 members (10gaugemag, 14idaho, 1beaver_shooter, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 16penny, 22 invisible), 1,416 guests, and 1,012 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,864
Posts18,478,655
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.